[PP-NK-F1] Use

Wolfie watched as Sey attacked the Boar. “So this is what Sword Arts are” He thought to himself, Noting that he had chosen armour over attack to start. “I believe that we could continue our hunt. There would most likely be a higher chance of loot if we were to do so, and it isn’t even night yet.” Wolfie began to look around, he found some plants that he could use in the future, collecting them he turned back to Sey. “I will let you take lead from here, that will allow me to possibly regain some health, though if I don’t have that opportunity then I will be fine as well.” Wolfie fell back behind Sey to let him take lead. Looking around the scenery was almost as nice as the one at home, though It wasn’t perfect. It never would be. Regardless life pushed on and so did he.

@Sey

DICE

Spoiler

ID# 71484

Loot: 20 (+1 Mat)

Edited by Wolfie

"Sounds like a plan to me. Though let me rest a bit first, I can't go on a beaten up energy tank quite yet." The snow-haired player would explain as he would roll his shoulders in a circle, stretching his body as he would feel the relaxing wave of heat move through his body. All so comfortable that he would end up letting out a little sigh of relief in the process before then placing his hands back down. Want to look around for some things in the meantime? I'm down to search for things, but not quite get in an encounter. If we do that, I might run out of energy. And that's something critical in a battle. Sey would explain as he placed a relaxed left hand in his pocket, smiling genuinely. Honestly, he did not really care to fight so often. Now while he was armed with the few things that he had on his being. While they provided him a bit of an assistance, they were not too effective against even the first floor mobs. That served to be a problem.

[OOC: 1/3 Posts out of combat]