[PP-NK-F1] HaHaHa, Ha HaHaHaHa, HaHaHa... Ha(Wolfie)[part 2]

Dominion arrived at around sevenish to the Inn, very much ready to start his quest. He looked exactly the same, as the items he did possess in the game beside his weapon would not be worth bringing into the woods. He had heard rumors and gossip of different professions from many different people and NPC's that could be chosen, but when he signed up, decided the performer profession. Dominion entered the Inn and looked around for his friend and  mentor Wolfie, who probably would be sitting alone. He opened the well designed wooden doors of the Inn only to spot an NPC. Nobody else was in the Inn and so he waited near the front door for his arrival. "I can't wait until I get a chance to improve my stuff, especially my clothes and weapon, defeat my first enemy in this game and claim a profession to become good at" he spoke outloud.

Edited by Dominion

Wolfie sat on the roof of the tavern. It was maybe a story up so he wasn’t too worried about it. Watching the pup as he looked around and talked to himself. “You aren’t very observant are you, pup?” Wolfie said in as much as a light hearted manner as he could. Before jumping down. “You all good and ready to go? It may be a bit of a challenge but I’m sure we will do fine” He had an expressionless face though he wasn’t upset by any means. He looked the pup up and down, inspecting his Armour, weapon and the such. “that’ll have to do” He thought to himself briefly “I don’t see him being able to do much ore than that with what he’s got.” Wolfie started walking in the direction of the forest before waving Dominion to follow. He was waiting for the barrage of questions that the pup was bound to ask. But for once, he didn’t mind. He wanted to help this pup learn more about the world in anyway he could. 

@Dominion

"Well, I guess the roof would make more sense for someone to be, especially someone who does not like making attention." Dominion barely noticed the sign to follow and began following Wolfie. As they entered the dense forest, many sounds of insects and small animals became very promenant. "So, what should we do when we confront an enemy? And if by chance its a human, how would you go about that situation." He looked left and right, not seeming to notice any hostile creatures yet. Dominion kept his two handed axe in only his right hand, trying to be at least somewhat quiet, but was having trouble because of his very poorly made shoes. Out of the corner of his eye, he though he saw movement by something larger than a squirrel. "Umm Wolfie," Dominions voice seemed loud, but it was just his adrenalin and odd silence of the forest which conveyed this, "I think I saw something over there." Dominion points in the general direction as something begins making a growling noise.

Wolfie had heard the growl too. He looked at Dominion, a finger to his lips asking Dominion to be quiet. He spotted the beast, it seemed to be a very large reptile, something of a kimono dragon. Swiftly Wolfie slammed his mace down on the lizard, hoping to take it by surprise. However it knew he was there. They met each other’s attack with full force from each side. Knocking each other back. “Dominion, go ahead and use that Ax of yours, I have its Aggro, it shouldn’t attack you.” Wolfie said as he Swiftly jumped to his feet. He need to make sure this beast doesn’t have the chance to catch him off guard. He knew that he was lucky to have the hit he got and didn’t expect to get that chance again. He hoped that Dominion knew how to use that ax of his. It was not everyday that someone wielded a 12 foot tall ax. Then again, Dominion wasn’t your ordinary person.

@Dominion

Dominion 40/40HP | 4 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 0

Wolfie 58/60 HP | 6 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 2

Lizard 17/20 HP | 3 Dmg

DICE

Spoiler

ID#:71316

Battle: 10 (Crit Success) [1+2=3Dmg to Lizard]

Mob: 10 (Crit Success) [3+2-3=2 Dmg to Wolfie]

Edited by Wolfie

Dominion suddenly felt lifted from his body as he breathed in. With one of his hands, he swung the ax around his neck like an advanced martial artist. Luckily the trees could not slow the momentum of the axe as it swung around him. Dominion grabbed the great blade's hilt as it was spinning along his neck and thrusts it forward into the neck of the lizard with stunning force. Disappointingly, it did very little to the reptile, but Dominion was not discouraged, for that was a great attack for a level one of his caliber. "I think this lizard doesn't like us very much at all." Dominion looked at Wolfies mace, that of a bludgeoning weapon, seeming to be much more effective against the enemy. "Maybe I should use a weapon that doesn't us a blade when I fight. It seems yours does a better job with actual combat".

Dominion 40/40HP | 4 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 2

Wolfie 58/60 HP | 6 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 2

Lizard 15/20 HP | 3 Dmg

DICE

Spoiler

ID# 71318

Battle: 9 (Critical Success) [1+1=2 Dmg to Lizard]

Edited by Dominion

Wolfie watched as the pup took a hit with his ax, he seemed as though he had mastered the weapon in the real world. What was his history? “Nice hit, Try to keep it up.” Wolfie was trying to be supportive. It was not at all his strong suit. “No, I’m just getting lucky and keep own what to look for. Your ax will do you well in the future.” He said, his voice becoming lower as he focused. He watched the movements of the lizard as it began to rush him. Time seemed to slow down. He was able to pinpoint and predict the movements. He always could when he was calm. As the lizard got close enough to do damage Wolfie swiftly sidestepped it and used his momentum to slam his mace onto the lizards joint, knocking it to the ground.  As the lizard hit the ground it slid forward slightly. Looking back to Dominion, Wolfie says “You see? You just have to focus and predict, know what will happen and plan to be incorrect.”

@Dominion

Wolfie 58/60 HP | 6 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 4

Lizard 13/20 HP | 3 Dmg

DICE

Spoiler

ID#:71323

Battle: 9 (Crit Success) [1+1= 2 Dmg to boar]

Mob: 2 (fail)

Edited by Wolfie

Focus and predict, Dominion thought in his head over and over as he held the axe firmly in both hands. He saw the movement of Wolfie, smooth and direct as he had slammed the lizard with the mace. Dominion saw the lizard fall to its side, and Dominion gave it a chance. He concentrated his swing at the main body of the lizard, lunging forward with the same sudden force. He landed the blade into the ground, dirt shooting up into the atmosphere, as he was thinking that the lizard had particalized, but to his dismay, the lizard had seemed to follow his movements just as well. The lizard was back on its stomach, attempting to attack Wolfie, the closer threat.  Dominion easily picked the great axe out of the ground a fair distance away from the lizard. "yeah, concentration has rarely been great for me." Dominion began focusing back on the neck of the lizard allowing Wolfie to strike.

Lizard 13/20 HP | 3 Dmg

DICE

Spoiler

ID# 71324

Battle: 3 (miss) [0 Dmg]

@Wolfie

Edited by Dominion

Wolfie was watching Dominion intently, focused more on the pup then himself. He looked at the lizard who got up and seemed to target him directly, though when it ran at him it tripped and rolled into Wolfie. Knocking them both to the ground. “Well then,” Wolfie said surprised before looking back to Dominion. “Yeah, that would make sense when I think about your personality as well. What is it that you used to do in the real world? Where did you learn to wield an ax like that?” Wolfie asked this as he swung his legs around in a circle to stand up. He didn’t want to stay on the ground or else he may get more damage than he could otherwise avoid. He enjoyed the mobility he had, even though it had nothing to do with the game. He had trained himself to be able to move for years now, and he was beyond fast, especially when compared to other humans. “I wonder if I had professional training how well I could be with agility?” He thought briefly

@Dominion

Lizard 13/20 HP | 3 Dmg

DICE 

Spoiler

ID#:71325

Battle: 1 (Crit Fail)

Mob: 1 (Crit Fail)

Edited by Wolfie

Dominion noticed the lizard barrel into Wolfie. While he seemingly wrestled the lizard, Dominion muttered, "Focus and Predict, Focus and Predict, Focus and..." Dominion lifted the blade, spinning it with both hands like staff, until it almost disappeared from visibility. He suddenly lunged again, but this time he created a current of wind as he stuck down upon the area where the lizard was dwelling. He spoke very softly as he brought the axe over his head at the ground, "Predict". Dirt went flying in all directions, making the trees a shade of brown from the dirt and mud. He breathed heavily as he realized that his feet had managed to get indent in the ground several inches. "What did you ask?" Dominion asked after he pulled the very low quality axe from the crater he had put into the ground.

Dominion 40/40HP | 4 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 4

Lizard 11/20 HP | 3 Dmg

DICE 

Spoiler

ID# 71327

Battle: 9 (Critical Success) [1+1=2 Dmg to lizard]

@Wolfie

Edited by Dominion

Wolfie watched as, suddenly, the pup seemed to understand what Wolfie mentioned by ‘focus’. He brought his ax down on the lizard. The impact shaking the ground and the world seemed to glitch slightly, as if it was not programed to deal with an attack like this. The dust released was enough to blind all three combatants for a couple of minutes. “See, you are getting the hang of it, Focus and Predict” Wolfie said before pinpointing the lizard who was stuck to the ground. Wolf ran up to it, jumped, and slammed his mace into the shoulder socket of the lizard. “I had asked how you became so proficient with that style of ax, have you used a similar one before? Or is it just coming naturally to you?” He jumped back as the lizard got back up “this thing just won’t die will it?” He thought as he watched the lizard get its bearings, the game seeming to still be trying to possess what happened.

@Dominion

Dominion 40/40HP | 4 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 4

Wolfie 58/60 HP | 6 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 5

Lizard 10/20 HP | 3 Dmg

DICE 

Spoiler

ID#:71335

Battle: 8 (Success) [1 Dmg to lizard]

Mob: 1 (Crit Fail)

Edited by Wolfie

Dominion noticed that his actions were causing the world to glitch, making Dominion take advantage of the chaos. "Well, I was born in china, my father is a master fighter from the top ranks. I have trained with him since I was four. I am used to holding large weapons that resemble weighted sticks. The monastery monks that are friends with my father would beat me if I didn't fight back. I became proficient with most weapons at a very young age." Dominion did quite literally the same thing, besides speaking Focus and Predict before striking the head of the lizard with the blade of the axe. The environment was violently glitching now at the speed and force of his movements. "Personally, I would want to fight with a weighted stick, but that is not permitted in this game that I know of", Dominion continued to talk through the swing. 

Dominion 40/40HP | 4 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 6

Lizard 8/20 HP | 3 Dmg

DICE 

Spoiler

ID# 71342

Battle: 9 (Critical Success) [1+1=2 Dmg to lizard]

Edited by Dominion

Baffled by the precision of the now focused pup, Wolfie completely missed his turn. The pup had hit the lizard so hard that it got stuck in the ground unable to release its feet right away, though once it was Dominions turn again it seemed as though the lizard would be able to move again shortly. “what the hell was going on?” He thought “sense he was four huh? That explains the ability.” He watched as the similar strike hit the Lizard, leaving another crater. The shifting and glitch in landscape scared him, “the glitches can’t cause us death can they?” He looked to Dominion, “I don’t like how the world is reacting. We need to finish this beast off so that we can flee. I am afraid of the possibility of a potential glitches player death, seeing as the weight of that ax not being programed to move that fast. We don’t have high chances of survival. We need to high tail it, though based on the speed of this beast, we will have to kill it first.”

@Dominion

Dominion 40/40HP | 4 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 6

Lizard 8/20 HP | 3 Dmg

DICE 

Spoiler

ID#: 71345

Battle: 3 (Fail)

Mob: 5 (Fail)

Edited by Wolfie

Dominion put his axe to his right side in his right hand as if confused by the comment. "so maybe try to kill the lizard without as much... intent? Dominion stood with a puzzled expression but began to lift the blade above his head with less force, since he did not need to move, as his feet were inches in the ground now, swung much lighter, cutting the arm of the lizard. He noticed that the lizard was not stuck like before, and began to ponder his next move. "Killing the beast is the best option, but it is as if my hits either affect the environment or do minuscule amounts of damage. This beast is rather quick for a lizard... I think? I haven't fought a lizard in a battle ever. There is always a first for something, and apparently this is just one example. 

Dominion 40/40HP | 4 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 7

Lizard 7/20 HP | 3 Dmg

DICE 

Spoiler

ID# 71346

Battle: 7 [1 Dmg to lizard]

Edited by Dominion

Wolfie watched as suddenly and all at once, the glitches stopped. “I think we are okay, it seems that the Cardinal System had adjusted for your swing. It’s amazing how in depth the programing in this game is” Wolfie said he then ran forward to slam his mace down on the lizard. The lizard turned to lock onto Dominion. “ Well you seem to have Aggro, brace yourself because he looks very angry.” Wolfie jumped back as the lizard rammed the pup full force, staggering him. “Now is your chance pup, Focus predict and but everything you got in your next attack. Show this piece of crappie who I’d the alpha” there was a tinge of pride in wolfie’s voice. As if he was a proud father watching his son. “I should adopt him” Wolfie thought, “This pup needs direction, and someone to look to as a father figure now that his dad is not with him. Maybe he will let me if I ask”

@Dominion

Dominion 39/40HP | 4 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 7

Wolfie 58/60 HP | 6 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 6

Lizard 6/20 HP | 3 Dmg

DICE 

Spoiler

ID#: 71351

Battle: 6 (Success) [1 Dmg to lizard]

Mob: 9 (Crit success) [3+1-3=1dmg to dominion]

Edited by Wolfie

Dominion was very much staggered. His footing was off, as he was still unable to move his lower body, and clasped on the ground with the with the lizard on the hilt of the great axe.  A small amount of pixelated blood dropped from his forhead. He grabbed his forhead as though it hurt much more than it seemed possible. However, Dominion just smiled back at Wolfie, thrusting the lizard into the air and very quickly giving his left thumb up in agreement. Suddenly gets onto his knee and jumps a couple feet in the air, swinging his great axe with both hands around his body. The sound of the contact was very great as the lizard was sent flying with visible force as it hit a tree nearby, suddenly pixilating the tree. Dominion landed on the ground, in a stance that would hold his body fine against the next attack.

Dominion 39/40HP | 4 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 9

Wolfie 58/60 HP | 6 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 6

Lizard 3/20 HP | 3 Dmg

DICE 

Spoiler

ID# 71374

Battle: 10 (Critical Success) [1+2=3 Dmg to the lizard]

Edited by Dominion

Wolfie saw his opportunity. The Lizard was focused on the Pup and that meant he could easily kill the beast. He ran up the nearest tree and used it to give him a bit of a boost into the air. Using the weight of his Mace and his armour, he was able to get a much stronger attack this way, he knew that. He hit the lizard, it immediately shattered into data, but he had enough time to turn his fall into a roll and catch himself. “Well… That happened” Wolfie said somewhat surprised at the sudden death of the lizard. “So I have a question for you, I have been thinking. You need a mentor and a father figure, I need someone to call a faithful companion. What do you think about allowing me to adopt you?” He paused “I believe it will help us both out in the long run, what do you think pup?” Wolfie gave the pup as much of a smile as his hard, cold face would allowed.

@Dominion

Dominion 39/40HP | 4 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 9

Wolfie 58/60 HP | 6 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 8

Lizard 0/20 HP | 3 Dmg (DED) 

DICE

Spoiler

ID#:71383

Battle: 10 (Crit Success) [1+2=3 Dmg to lizard]

Loot: 7 (no mat)

Mob: 4 (fail)

Edited by Wolfie

Dominion let his axe fall to his right side as Wolfie got leverage from jumping to higher ground, applying more weight and doing enough damage for the bar above the lizard to turn red. The creaure pixilates from the two combo impact. "Im guessing that was just straight instinct?"  Dominion's heard Wolfies question about adopting him as his adopted son. Dominion looked at the ground thinking. Maybe it would be alright becoming his adopted son, but I intended to become like brothers with him. Dominion offered instead a better offer. "If you adopt me, I want to become blood brothers. Related by words and by blood." Dominion kept his eyes on Wolfie, looking for a reaction in his mannerisms. "Also, I plan to become nomadic, but if you are ok with both my offers, I will definitely accept.

Wolfie looked almost pleased, “Do you really think I will ever have a home that doesn’t move, pup?” He said this in almost a joking manner. “Wow, that is awesome” Wolfie thought to himself. “I didn’t think he would be so willing.” He looked around seeing that the night was still young. Looking at his health and the health of Dominion “I think we could probably fight a few more if you are up for it. What do you think?” He wasn’t sure if Dominion was up for it, knowing that he didn’t have nearly as much health as Wolfie, though they could both take substantially more damage before they perish. That would also help wolfie reinforce the ideas of Focusing and Predicting in combat, it was what Dominion needed to master in order to be able to access the full potential of his mind. It was clear that the pup had a vast amount of intelligence, he just needed to be taught how to tap into it.

@Dominion

Dominion relocated his focus as in the night it was nearly pitch black outside under the forest cover. "Why sure, I am up for continuing to battle animals out here for a couple more hours." Dominion said with his eyes wondering from tree to tree. "Although, I am blinded by the night, my other senses are by no means weaker or stronger than usual. I can still hear small sounds and feel the bark of the trees with great detail. Why is this? I am not accustomed to the forest setting at night, even though it seems almost more social than in the day." Dominion grabbed the Giant axe that fell to his side and proceeded to outstretch his right arm for a handshake while displaying a smile. "I hope you don't mind me refering to you as a brother, Just as you refer to me as pup, even if we are still not yet related by blood or by adoptive rights. Furthermore, since you are good at hunting, can you find the next animal to practice my techniques on?"

“The dark only impairs your sight, and even so you will adjust quick.” Wolfie said to the pup. “No, I don’t mind at all.” Suddenly There was a sound that pierced the night. It was a distorted crow, or something of a crow. It came bellowing from there left. Not soon after a giant monarch butterfly came barreling towards Wolfie. He was able to sidestep it, however he was not able to hit it as it flew past him. Upon it moving into a small shard of moonlight. It was clear that this was no ordinary Monarch. The colors were purple shifted and it seemed to ooze. Its eyes were blood red, and unblinking. “Well, this will be substantially harder…. You ready?” He looked over at the pup, hoping to Cthulhu that he would be able to handle this. “Were we prepared for this?” Wolfie asked himself in his mind “Well, I guess we have to be”

@Dominion

Dominion 39/40HP | 4 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 0

Wolfie 58/60 HP | 6 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 0

Corrupted Butterfly30/30 HP | 10 DMG

DICE

Spoiler

ID# 71483

Battle: 4 (Fail)

Mob: 2 (Fail)

Edited by Wolfie