[PP-NK-F1] HaHaHa, Ha HaHaHaHa, HaHaHa... Ha(Wolfie)[part 2]

Dominion didn't notice the Butterfly until it was right next to Wolfie. However, Dominion's battle technique was faster than that of a normal person. He, with great fashion, thrusts the hilt of the great axe upon the Butterfly, causing it's rush towards Wolfie to be off by a couple feet. The attack was so forceful that it did the most damage possible by the great axe, but he only used the hilt. The butterfly hit the tree beside Wolfie with a hard thud. Dominion regained his composure, still holding his weapon in his right hand. "Wow Wolfie, that was much faster than I expected. Where did you learn to attract animals at such a great speed? I almost couldn't keep up" He said. Dominion then saw the figure in the moonlight glistening in between tree leaves. "Is... is that a butterfly? I thought those things were smaller? Is it dangerous?" He asked Wolfie

Dominion 39/40HP | 4 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 2

Wolfie 58/60 HP | 6 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 0

Corrupted Butterfly27/30 HP | 10 DMG

Spoiler

ID# 71485

Battle: 10 (Critical Success) [1+2=3 Dmg to Corrupted Butterfly]

Edited by Dominion

Mind pendingFor some reason Wolfie was slightly confused at the comment “Trust me, it wasnt my fault. I think it was a combination of us being outside a safe zone and talking too loud that attracted it.” Wolfie watched as the the Corrupted Butterfly seemed to still be offset by the pups last attack. “It’s a butterfly but there is something wrong, it looks almost infected, it’s defiantly mutated though. And based on its speed, it is substantially stronger than that lizard was.” Wolfie was concerned, this thing may be able to kill the pup quickly if they weren’t careful. Looking around Wolfie tried to formulate a plan of action. They would need to find a way to boost themselves into the air should the butterfly take off, though he didn’t linger on this for too long. Not wanting to lose the opportunity, Wolfie slammed his mace down on the beast, proceeding then to jump back.

@Dominion

Wolfie 58/60 HP | 6 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 1

Corrupted Butterfly 26/30 HP | 10 DMG

DICE

Spoiler

ID# 71555 

Battle: 6 (1dmg to Corrupted Butterfly)

Mob: 5

Edited by Wolfie

Dominion knew it would be a good idea to keep a winged beast such as the butterfly where it could not take advantage with the air. However, Dominion became to eager to make a strike. Letting loose his arm, he struck again at the butterfly, but luckily Wolfie got in the way, causing Dominion's attack to fall short. He realized that if the butterfly were to hit him, there was a chance that his hp could drop significantly. He knew he already attracted the attention of the infected thing, and it was most likely going to continue to focus on him unless Wolfie were to make a successful hit again. Dominion praised the moment as both him and Wolfie moved away from the butterfly at around the same time. "I think I should wait for you to make a successful attack before I go and attract more of its attention.

DICE

Spoiler

ID# 71558

Battle: 2 (miss)

@Wolfie

Edited by Dominion

Wolfie watched as the pup missed and once regain missed the Butterfly as it flew by. “This may be more of a challenge then I thought” Wolfie thought “I hope we can handle it though I trust I can produce a distraction if I could just hit the dang thing!” he looked at the pup who seemingly dodged the Butterfly, “I agree that you need to be careful, though if you have a plan feel free to say it because my current plan is to gain some by  climbing trees.” He looked over at the pup while readying his next attack. Wolfie began analyzing the landscape, knowing he could use it to his advantage. Though for some reason nothing stood out enough for him to make any plans in the moment. “I wonder what we could do to counter this creature, surely there is a way though I cannot think of what it may be.”

@Dominion

DICE

Spoiler

ID# 71678 

Battle: 4 (miss)

Mob: 2 (miss)

Edited by Wolfie

Dominion knew that his strategic mind was very bad unless in actual combat. Surprisingly, Dominion was a very clever war strategist. He suddenly ran behind Wolfie and threw him into the air with a suprising amount of strength. At nearly the very same time, Dominion lunged forward, swinging his great axe that was in his right hand into both of his hands. He swung down again, with Wolfie just high enough not to be hit by the blade, batting the butterfly into the ground yet again. The force brought down upon the Butterfly caused a critical sign above the health bar, lowering the health of the butterfly by a decent amount. Wolfie was still in the air, and Dominion had an idea that he would not be too pleased with the action, but the idea had strategic potential. If Wolfie were to use the height to his advantage, maybe he could keep the butterfly from taking the air.

Dominion 39/40HP | 4 Energy | 1 Dmg | 3 MIT | Hate: 4

Corrupted Butterfly 23/30 HP | 10 DMG

Spoiler

ID# 71683

Battle: 10 (Critical Success) [1+2=3 Dmg to Corrupted Butterfly]

Edited by Dominion