(OP-F2) The Arrival

Upon arrival, krosis felt a wind blow on his face and he ran towards the open entrance to floor 2. He was ambitious to go get new loot and equipment, especially a new set of armor and a new sword. He Ran to the nearest town wondering what new loot he would be able to buy and find. When he arrived at the tall weapon store, the store was gray and beige with a big sign saying "Weapon Shop". He walked through the door browsing all the items on the wall and in the cases. He went to talk to the counter lady, he said to her "Excuse me but do you have any armor better than my current armor" he then pulled up his armor stats. She then said "yes any armor on display or in the back has better stats than your current armor''. He then saw a black and iron,leather set of armor. He said "i would like to buy that black leather armor". The armor was then handed to him.

When he equipped the armor it fit like glove for a hand so perfect. He then went looking for a new sword so he asked " aswell do you have a black blade with higher damage and speed than my skull blade". She then with grace grabbed the sheathe of a black and blue steel blade. The blade had a one protective side which was blue along with the handle. The blade was a dark black with a dark blue tint at the edge of the blades point. This sword was called "DracosBane" a fitting name for a fitting assassin.

krosis did not find any interested players so he went to the dungeon on his own.The dungeon was an abandon castle full of goblins and ghost knights, plus a mini boss called an "Ethereal being". Which was just a fancy way of saying ghost .This knight is going to be somewhat hard to solo, but it can be done. When krosis came upon the castle he started to shiver.