[PP-NK-F1] Focused thoughts [part 2] (Wolfie)

Dominion woke up from his spot in the city, as daylight gleamed over the buildings around him. He began to stand up, his body stiff and callused by the workout he had done the day before. He was fully up from the ground as he started his daily walk to the other side of the city, ready to ask for food and find his good friend Wolfie. Dominion had seen him on the roof once, but he hoped that Wolfie would make a more or less casual entrance today, so as to attract the least amount of attention possible. "I must ask him those questions in order to understand some of the things that have gone on around me.  Also, not to mention, I would totally be willing to grind some weaker monsters while we are here, if the time permits. I might not get any sleep for the next couple days if that is required to earn the most col possible." Dominion smiled happily as he continued his long and somewhat painful strides towards the inn. " now, if I were a Wolfie, where would I be?" 

Wolfie, got an alert from somewhere the night before, it had startled him. No one had ever sent him messages, he wasn’t sure what to do at first but once he figured it out he made plans to meet the pup at the tavern he was at. He never sent a message back because he didn’t know how. Approaching the tavern he saw the pup. “what was it we were doing? Chess right?” He was almost excited he loved chess, it was an amazing way to learn about you opponents. He looked at the tavern, “If I can focus on the chess game, and we aren’t confronted, I may be able to ignore the vast amount of people” He thought, “I don’t want another panic attack.” He still remembered when the pup jumped from a four story building and landed flat on his face. This was a strange pup, that was for sure.

@Dominion

Dominion was unsure how to get a chess game set from this tavern, or where it would be located for that matter. He walked up to the keeper of the tavern and asked, "Hello sir, could you help me and my friend find the chess sets in order for to play a game?" Dominion smiled as questions entered into his mind. He couldn't wait to ask Wolfie about these things. The tavern keeper said, "wait a moment and I will give you all a chess set". The tavern keeper set what he was doing down on one of the tables and came out with a set, "please return these when you are done, for I know who you are if you try to take them." the tavern keeper said intimidatingly. "No problem sir, we will be returning this when the game has ended... or possibly several games have ended." Dominion immediately had a feeling he would need to lose a bunch in order to get all the questions out of his mind. Dominion went to a place in the shadowy corner of the tavern to give Wolfie the most quiet and secluded thinking environment.

Wolfie followed the pup as he was given a chess set and then walked to the far corner of the tavern. “I will take black if you don’t mind. I also created, a rough outline of how to play.” Wolfie’s tone was much calmer, it seemed almost fatherly. He proceeded to send a basic outline of how chess works in a message to the pup. And taped the task pop-up on the board. Using that he let the game set itself up. “Let’s see if I am still as good as I used to be.” Wolfie said, “I hope I didn’t lose anything” He sat and waited for the pup to finish reading the rules and make his first move. “Well, you may feel free to start asking me questions. Seeing as now is the best time for it. Go ahead and hit me with the first bout, I am ready.”

@Dominion

Dominion reads the rough outline of how to play, but still seems slightly confused. He looks back up and says with what looks like determination, "White pawn A2 to A4." as he moved pawn on the farthest left side forward two squares. He then looked up at him. "So, who would you recommend for custom made armor and weapons?" Dominion asked him. "I have scouted around this first floor, and I have seen some ok stuff, but I need some stuff that will most likely keep me alive. I need stuff that can regenerate my health bar, and cause enemies to give up their turns when I make successful hits. Got any suggestions? Also, how do you best recommend I get a bunch of col when all I have is practically no good items? And last but not least, If you become my adoptive father, and you become my blood brother, will we be able to trade our col equally? Now I know that sounds really bad of me, but in China, the father usually helps take care of his adopted son, and from what I heard of blood brothers in the South Americas, it is safe to say they helped one another out all the time. How would that work? Or will we just ignore that part of both cultures?" Dominion shut his mouth as Wolfie made his move on the chess board.

Once the pup had read the outline in full he confidently moved his first piece. Wolfie noted the oddity of the movement though didn’t say anything “Black pawn E7 to E6” Wolfie said making his first move as well, “I would suggest you go to Aereth for your Armour, though I believe his is on floor 4. Though it is partially in a safe zone so you won’t need to worry about being attacked. When it comes to weapons, the person I have heard the most about is Macradon so you may check at his shop as well. As for money, yeah I would say we will actively trade as needed, and I am happy to help you out both physically and monetarily if needed.”  Wolfie was focused on the chess game and let his mind float from reality, letting himself rest and relax for a few moments of his life.

@Dominion

Dominion looks at the chess board with a hardened expression before moving his hand to touch on of his white pawns. He moved his hand to the second pawn beside the one he just moved and says to Wolfie, "White pawn B2 to B4". Dominion seemed to gain his expression and emotion back in his face. "Well, I think I have heard one of those names back in the grasslands on this floor, however, the experience does escape me." Dominion thought to himself, Why is this name Aereth so familiar? I don't really remember why the name sticks, but somehow it does. Dominion heard Wolfie say something about Macradon. "Well, I will most definitely check out his equipment and weapons, and probably check Aereth for armor. Would you say that Aereth is very credible for making things? Do they make custom items, or are the stuff their own random made items?"

@Wolfie

Edited by Dominion