[F4-PP-NK] The cold dark (Beatbox, others are welcome)

Hydra sat upon a snowy bank staring down into Snowfrost Town, a feeling of loneliness in his heart. The small town had been littered with Christmas lights and a variety of decorations for the winter season. Although the young adventurer could not see any players the sound of laughter and cheer echoed through the dark night seeking to torment him further. "Huh." The spearman took in a deep breath and let one out again, watching as it condensed into vapor.

The brunette had been orange for a while now, it meant he couldn't enter populated areas. Not without getting looks of disgust, or even threats from others. "Looks like its just going to be us this Christmas." Hydra mumbled to his familiar, whom as always was buried underneath his armor. Using his spear, Hydra pushed himself upwards and began to brush off the snow he had been lying in. Truth be told he hadn't come to the fourth floor to feel sorry for himself he was actually after a Christmas tree for his store and was heading towards a forest. Snowfrost Town just happened to be along the way.

After sliding down the hill, Hydra hit a cobbled stone path that ran around this area of the floor. He recalled the hot springs party and Mack's store, pondering if it was still open. Unaware of his surroundings and to deep in thought the spearman continued to walk along the path with the light of the moon guiding his way.

@Beatbox

Edited by Hydra

Beatbox had sighed... Christmas was just around the corner. And Beatbox decided to sit back to his roots and enjoy the snow that was around him, he looked around and saw that the game had decorated itself for the Christmas spirit placing tinsel along the town lights and ornaments and lights on the pine trees for the month as well, he thought to himself "How am I going to spend the Holidays? I could spend more time with Hakai... but, she's not the "hanging out" type of girl... but, I do love her... I do wish to spend more time..." he sighed and looked through his friends list to see who he hadn't talked to in a while "Well... uh, I could see Birdie... then again I hadn't seen Arc or Lessa in a while either... decisions..." he sighed as he didn't know what to do. He wanted to spend the holidays with other people, but then again this was the type of the month where meeting new people would even be twice as good.

@Hydra

Khrysaor had just appeared from the teleportation gate on the 4th floor, right into the center of Snowfrost Town. He looked around at his surroundings and saw the beautiful decorations Christmas decorations that lighted up the snow covered town. He could see tinsel, and Christmas ornaments hanging from the little cottages and homes, and could also hear some of the jolly Christmas songs being sang in the distance, some were coming from a church in the distance, while others were from street performing choirs.

He started to walk around town while, happily humming to the beat of "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree", which reminded him that he should find a Christmas tree so he could decorate his shop to bring more liveliness and joy into his shop. He thought a little despondently, 'This, will be my very first Christmas within Aincrad, and not celebrating with his friends IRL. Too bad there is no one I can spend it with around here, or maybe there is, I did make some new friends and allies here. We could have a Christmas party or something. Well, for now I should just search for some trees, and decorations for now, and maybe if I have time some presents.'

@Bhairyuu

Since the spirit of Christmas was in the air, and also since he had recently been to Frostbite Lake to kick things off with a bang, Bhairyuu had decided on a whim that he would travel to Snowfrost Town since he had overheard some players earlier talking about how <<Cardinal>> had seen fit to decorate the whole place to suit Christmas. So after getting ready for the day, he put on a woolen version of his usual outfit, gathered his inventory in his utility belt around his waist and after strapping on his new sword <<Embodiment of Apophis>>, he headed out tot he teleport gate in the <<Town of Beginnings>>. Once there, he spoke in a loud, clear voice

"Teleport! Floor 4! Snowfrost Town!"

Just like always, almost instantly, he disappeared in a flash and swirl of bluish-white light and then reappeared in the middle of Snowfrost Town, amidst all the festivities. He stepped off the platform and as he waded his way through the snow-laden streets, he took in the sights and sounds one after another. However, he could not bring himself to enjoy it at the moment because it reminded him of the many Christmastimes that he had spent with his family before they were all killed by the band of rogues he had entered into SAO to hunt down and bring to justice. He remained dejected like that for several minutes, but slowly and steadily, he managed to regain his spirit. Coincidentally, his meandering had brought him to the doorstep of a shop selling Christmas trees so he cheered himself up

"No point in feeling sad much longer about the past...might as well focus on the present...and that means getting a Christmas tree for the room that I have been renting in that inn located in the <<Town of Beginnings>>..."

It was then that he spotted Khrys among the crowd and so he waved to him, calling out

"Yo! Khrys! Over here, bud!"

[OOC: @Hydra]

Edited by Bhairyuu

"Mmm mm mm." Hydra hummed a tune to himself as he bumbled slowly along the path, the sound of his footsteps rung from the hard cobblestone pavement. A few people passed by here and there, most were either intoxicated or to busy to even notice his orange cursor. One girl even gave him a pitiful look. After a while of walking the young adventurer finally reached one of the side entrances to Snowfrost Town. The settlement itself wasn't huge but even Hydra wasn't foolish enough to go straight through the main gates.

"I can't stay too long, but i'd like to see some of the festival." He whispered to himself. Upon coming around a corner the sound of cheering grew louder, and a warm glow reached out seemingly to all the corners of the town. Most players were cheering and dancing around some sort of centerpiece. There were the odd few browsing the various stores, although Hydra couldn't make out anyone he knew, not with so many people. One player caught his eye at least, they didn't seem to be joining in with everyone else. Just having a wander and looking through their friends list. "Hmm... If I follow them I should be safe." With that the spearman slowly edged his way over although tried to maintain his distance from everything else.

@Beatbox

Edited by Hydra

Beatbox sighed, a day like today would have been best spent with Hakai, however she was busy at the moment and he was rather bored. He turned around to see the players having fun, he smiled then saw another player that didn't seem like he should even be here... an orange player. He stood up and walked towards his direction, he eventually went up to the players direction and said to him with a semi-smile semi-what are you doing here look and said "Uh... excuse me, but I don't think orange players should be around here... some just don't understand the circumstances at times. But don't worry I understand the feeling, I too was once orange." he gave him a smirk and extended his hand outward towards the player and said "The names Beatbox, once a star... now a future leader, and this..." he looked over to his familiar that sat on his shoulder "is ocarina, my familiar." he smiled as his fox familiar barked that said "Nice to meet you!"

@Khrysaor

As Khrysaor continued to gaze at his all the shops and their decorations, he was surprised to hear his name being called. He turned around and spotted @Bhairyuu walking towards him from the distance. Khrysaor waved to him and said, "Hey, How's it going? I am fine just up here to do some Christmas shopping. How about you? What made you wander up to this level?" He waited for Bhairyuu to catch up to him before he started to walk alongside Ryuu still enjoying the sights, and reminiscing about his real life.

Not too long after the two friends came across another familiar player and it happened to be in the town. Khrysaor thought, 'Well I didn't expect that, Hydra actually wandered into town.' Khrysaor shouted out, "Hey Hydra, long time no see. Fancy meeting ya here. What's up, how are things going for ya?"

Khrysaor then looked at the other player beside Hydra, and said, "Hey, my name is Khrysaor, What's yours buddy?" With that he brought his hand forwards for @Beatbox to shake his hand if he so wished to.

(OOC @Bhairyuu wont be able to come on for a while so he said to continue on without him. @Hydra turn)

Edited by Khrysaor

(OOC: Alright no problem)

Hydra was a little surprised by the sudden greeting. Both by how cheery that Beatbox seemed to be but also the fact he mentioned he was once orange. "Errr..." By the time Hydra was ready to respond, Beatbox had already introduced his familiar. A fox named Ocarina. "I wasn't planning on staying long." Hydra responded glancing around nervously to see if anyone was picking up on the conversation. Turning his head back to Beatbox he nodded with a worried smile on his face. "Sorry my name is Hydra, it is nice to meet you and Ocarina." He paused not really knowing how to introduce himself outside of that. Thankfully his own familiar decided to join in the conversation poking her two heads out from underneath his armor and letting out a wyrmling cry. "This is Twilight, I don't really know what she is. I guess the best description is a two headed flying snake." 

Suddenly a player shouted out his name from somewhere nearly giving Hydra a heart attack. It was Khrysaor upon first glance and thankfully the festival was so loud no one else seemed to be pay them any attention. "Hi there." Hydra finally managed to say once his friend had reached him although his face had turned a little white and he was beggining to show signs of stress. 

@Beatbox