Tiberius: The Peacekeeper

«Name» Tiberius

» Username: Tiberius

» Real name: Bryce DarkLordStormageddon

» Age: 17

» Gender: Male

» Height: 6'3"

» About: Before SAO, Bryce had a pretty average life. Wake up in the morning, eat breakfast and so on so forth. Occasonaly something worthwhile would happen, like a call from the cops asking for assistance. Around here I have helped solve multiple crimes including the murder of my parents when I was 12. I personally saw both my parents die in front of me while I was locked in a cracked chest in our living room prior to the attack on us. Shortly after the murderers left through our window the police came and did their thing. They interrogated me making me tell them all I knew. They never caught the murderers. Since my parents were dead they put me in a orphanage where I lived for 5 years giving me the time i needed to research about the way murderers think and act. The year later I helped with the apprehension of the 2 that killed my parents. The task force i was assigned with as a gift to me gave me a NerveGear and some money for a game. I accepted the gift and asked what game I should get at the orphanage. The kids their all shout random things at me and I picked a kid and took them with me to get a game. The kid picked Sword Art Online and I had no objection.

» Virtues:

. Wise - Tiberius can asses the situation to get the best possible outcome for whom he chooses. As for those whom oppose him he can make a major strike at them as well.

. Forbearance - Tiberius will wait for the optimal time to do anything, lying in wait for multiple hours until the time to strike.

. Powerful - Tiberius is a natural leader, who manipulates people with his words to get what he wants. With no concern what will happen to the person afterwords.

» Flaws:

Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html

. Extremely Lazy- Can and will put off anything that is not mandatory to later date or will completely drop it.

. Delusional- Tiberius often sees things that are not actually there or hear things witch are not said. Because of these he doesn't trust most of the people he meets, and the people he see lead him to the weirdest places.

. Smartass- Tiberius thinks he knows it all. Often leading him to do something just to prove a point, or saying something that will put others against him

Profession:

Skills

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

»

Combat:

»

Weapon skills :

»

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

»

Roleplays

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress

(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

»

Story Thus Far (optional)

»