(PP-F1)How to SAO(Astric)

@Astric

SAO, Sword Art Online, is a Virtual Reality Role Playing Game were players aim to conquer the 100 floors. However this game as an added twist. If you die in this game, you die in real life. To prevent this the players need to work together to take down tougher foes and boss, obtain loot, and clear the floors. Everyone can help do this things in their own way but for today, Row was going to do none of that. She was still a little bum about what happened to her friend and really thinking about "death" in this game.

Sitting in on the fountain in the middle of the starter city, she gently moved her hands in the water. What was she going to do in the future. Of course she wanted to hunt for treasures, but she also wanted to be useful to her friends. She also wanted to be able to perform her own job when hired to. That was probably the worst feeling. Originally she was playing on dumping her stat points into her treasure hunting skills at first but now she had her first battle relevant skill. With this she was sure she would be able to transverse the third floor without any problems at all. If she was lucky maybe she could even venture on the forth floor. Still, it was nice to be at piece. "Ahhhh... I still never got to visit a desert store... Its official, That is my goal for the day.!"

Astric yawned and made his way out of the inn. He was slowly becoming more accustom to the beds inside the inn, they were rather comfy and pretty big for what he was sleeping on back in the real world. He rubbed his head and his hair fell down in locks in front of his face. He groaned and quickly swiped them aside. A bench by a fountain looked oddly appetizing as he walked over to it and slowly sank sown on to the boards. He barely noticed the girl on the fountain except for the splashing of the water. Okay Astric, you made friends with someone named Sey, not next with this girl He breathed in a smiled at her warmly. "How does the water feel?" He laughed and rubbed the back of his head, a unusual habit that was starting to form ever since being in this death game.

While she was making ripples in the fountain water, a blond man walked up to her. She turned to see the tall man and smiled. "Umm, I think the best way to describe it is simple cool hehe." Looking over the guy, Row did not sense any signs of him being a high level player but she could not assume. Some players do not walk around with their armor. Then again, there were players like her who did were geared despite their level. So to air on the side of caution, she decided to just ask the man his level. That way nobody would look stupid. If he was low level then maybe she could teach him something and that would raise her karma. If her karma goes up then the dice gods will stop hating her. This plan was full proof, given he wasn't a high level.

"So what is your level?"

He laughed at the woman's response to how the water was. She seemed to be of decent level, not higher than Sey, a man he met earlier. He smiled and looked at her. He couldn't quite tell her level but seemed to be close to his own, but still stronger than him by a lot. She asked his level and he answered simply. "I'm just a mere level 2 rapier wielder. How about you? You seem around level 6 I think?" He couldn't tell, he found people don't always show what level they are or don't wear all the equipment so people underestimate them and then they can therefore beat them. He was thinking in the back of his mind what she could possibly be doing on Floor 1, and even in a fountain to make matters even more stranger. He shrugged inwardly to himself, people are strange and there is no getting around that.

"No... i am not that strong yet. My name is Row and I am just a level 5 uhh... treasure hunter... Does that work? I kind of lack a weapon specialty at the moment." Clapped her hands and tilted her head as if that made perfect sense. They were playing a game about swords and she had yet to obtain a sword art. It sounded stupid but for treasure, anything was worth it. However right now she was just relaxing and hoping to find the dessert store so she could procure a cake of sweetness. "So does the level 2 rapier have a name, or do you prefer to go by Rapier user." She giggled while standing up and jumping down from the fountain. "Second question. As much as I love this scenery, would you like to move over to a cafe'? I am looking for a good dessert shop but they are so hard to fine."  

"Treasure Hunter I would say works. You are the first treasure hunter I have met, so that's cool." He smiled a crooked smile and cocked his head. He was confused at the lack of weapon comment.'She is stronger than me. What does she mean by not having a weapon specialt- oh sword art.' He thought to himself."Yeah I don't have a sword art either, so we are one of the same in that boat. And yes, the level 2 rapier user does have a name. And his name is Astric." He bowed and smiled at her. He stepped back so he didn't get wet from the girl jumping off the fountain and listened to her question. He smiled at the comment about going to a cafe."I mean, I have no problem with that. Do you have a place in mind or should we just walk around aimlessly looking for one?" He laughed and gestured to the city around them.

Row giggled after the guy mentioned she was the first treasure hunter he has seen and pretended his weird smile. Was being a treasure hunter that bad? She did not care to much since it just meant more treasure for her. Then the expression became natural followed by his comment about sword arts. Another laugh escaped her mouth. It seemed that he was confused about what she meant about her combat abilities. It was understandable since most players pick their weapon at level one. Finally he introduced his self with a bow. She returned it for formality purposes while repeating his name quietly.

"Well you know. Walking around aimlessly looking for things is one of the joys of being a treasure hunter." She paused and put her finger on her lip as a thought came to her head, "Or would that make me a cake hunter?" The man seemed to enjoy her last joke enough to continue it so she thought he might enjoy this one too.  Before she could catch his response she started walking towards the crowd.

. "Don't get lost, my treasure today is the cake, not a newbie."

He laughs at the lost comment."No promises, I get lost very easily, not sure why I choose a game with such a large map. Eh, too late now right?" He laughed a little less and looked around. "So, you are a cake hunter now? I like it, I like it." He laughed a bit more and sighed. "Cake sounds good, haven't had that in a while. I don't know many places that sell actually good cake, I've tasted some pretty bad cake I tell you what." He giggled and looked at her. "So, I don't think I asked this. What has brought you on to the floor? Just relaxing or are you hunting treasure as your title suggest?" He turned to face her and walked sideways. He bumped into a pole and blushed brightly as he almost apologized to said pole thinking it was a NPC or player.

it seemed the guy really enjoyed her little joke about cake. He also appeared to just like cake in general. She could not help but giggle with him as he complained about the map. "At least you got to make a choice. I bought it off of someone and was just testing the product to ensure it worked. I really never planned to play this game and was going to sell it after checking that it worked." If she had the choice to go back in time or repeat it all over again, she would pick the prior in a heart beat. While the game was interesting, it honestly was not her thing. Still, she had to admit that she was having fun being a treasure hunter though. "Ahh with the cake thing. I haven't really found a good cake place that I could afford. Despite how I look, level 5 is pretty low level. You cannot do much on your own and its hard to find people who are brave enough to venture out at this stage of the game. I do not even think i have completed a single quest yet, though I sort of did help someone else complete one." She folded her arms still a little bummed about what happened and how she almost killed someone. "That's in the pass though."