[PP-NK-F7] Worm Boss, How Grave! (Grave) <<Case of Wurms>> complete

Dominion heard mention of a flying, burying sand serpent new the town of Rig, a town that he had entered many weeks prior. Dominion was currently in a Tavern on that floor, as it was early in the morning, and he ordered his traditional Hot Green Tea, something he was rather addicted to. "If only there was a darn cook in the are that would sell to me for half price." The tea given here at this tavern was very bitter, but reminded him of true humility. He noticed several players around him that were higher level, but most of them had other places to be. However, as some time passed, the tavern became scarce of players. Someone walking into the tavern seemed of greater stature. "Hello sir, could you possibly help me defeat a floor boss on this floor? You look to be more accustomed to battle and I would greatly appreciate assistance." Dominion smiled, lifting the hot cup of Green Tea and downing it before placing the cup back on the bar counter.

Edited by Dominion

A tavern that sold drinks other than alcohol and water, such as tea, is not a sight you would usually see, but the city of Nimbus upon the seventh floor did indeed hold one. I had heard the tea there was a bit hit and miss with many of the customers, and slightly overpriced nonetheless. Thus I took it upon myself to try the tea and see if I could make a better and cheaper brew as I entered the small, cubic structure, a player instantly snatched my attention, as if something about me - likely my confident stature - gave off a powerful, high-level aura. "Hm? You mean the two headed worm thing? Give me a moment." I held up a hand and ordered a green tea, which an NPC waiter very quickly brought out. I blew on the green liquid, before slowly sipping it, eventually downing the whole cup. It was nice and calming... but much too bitter for me. "I could make a much better brew than this..." I mumbled to myself, before addressing the player with a beaming grin. "Alright, off we go."

Dominion noticed the fragrant smell of Hot Green Tea, and was intrigued. "Do you like Green Tea? I havent met another person in this game that likes Green Tea." Dominion was honestly surprised. They left the safe tavern on the seventh floor and headed out towards the outskirts of town. Apparently, there was arid sand that enveloped the land, but this was the first time being in the outskirts of the seventh floor. "So, what type of build are you, like a tank, dps, scout, or healer? I would like to know in order to prevent unnecessary chaos in battle. Also," Dominion cut a couple feet in front of Grave with a surprisingly fluent motion, and bowed his torso in respect, "The name is Dominion, the Monk". Dominion raised his torso back up as if to be considerate to the superior player, whom appeared as though to have words to say.

Edited by Dominion

"Yes, I like any tea... I am actually from England, you see, and moved to Japan." I explained to the player as we exited, heading towards the field boss zone, where the Amphis Serpens would be waiting for us. The player asked what build I used, and I opened my mouth to respond, but was briskly cut off by Dominion's introduction, coupled with a curteous bow. I followed suit with my own deep bow. "Pleasure, Dominion. My name is Grave, and I like to call myself the Vanishing Dragon." I introduced myself in return and began to explain. "It is coincidental you call yourself a Monk, because that is essentially what I am; a combination of a tank, healer and DPS all in one... although I use heavy armour." I told Dominion with a chuckle, finding his title ironic to me the moment he mentioned it. "I am also the first player in Aincrad to Grandmaster Martial Arts."

"Thats absolutely incredible. I was born in Japan, but my father is a Chinese Martial Artist... or he was until something happened. We traveled the world, and ended up in North America." Dominion felt as though he truely related with someone for the first time. "I am actually considering mastering Martial Arts myself and gaining the one handed spear, so I may wield a staff. I have light Armor so that I may be more evasive as I intend to master First Aid as a healer." Dominion was planning to become a healer with high DPS and Evasive properties. Dominion had already considered this man to be a friend. "If you are the Vanishing Dragon, what is your profession? I would assume you would be a performer by the name, but people do all sorts of stuff in this game. Also, what is your goal in this game besides successfully completing all the floors?"

• 1 month later...

"Oh wow, your story is more fascinating than my own." I told the player with a smile, feeling I could relate to this man. "Well, let us hope we cross paths again in the future so I can run you through the quest." I suggested with a chuckle. "I am one of the best people in Aincrad to run through the quest with." I explained with a smug grin, my arms folded confidently. "Hmm, seems we intend to run very similar builds, although with our priorities in different stats." I noted, scratching my chin. "Ah, no... I gave myself this title because I often disappear for a long time, letting everyone leave me in the dust. So I decided to put it to use with my armour style to give myself a name. I am actually a cook, but a somewhat tardy one at that. My priority is adventuring and levelling, and less so in crafting." I explained with a sigh, placing my hands on the back of my head and looking down in shame.

Dominion caught something materialize somewhere to the left, further in the direction they were heading. Dominion turned his head to take a better look, and was quite surprised by what he saw. "Would that happen to be the boss?", asked Dominion, who seemed to have his eyes glued on the flying aspect of the snake. There was only one head of the beast completely visible, but in the next second, another head popped out of the ground a few feet away. Dominion seemed to be somewhat alarmed by its size difference, but didn't want to back down. "Well, I would say that you have the best chance at surviving an attack from this thing, so would you mind generating some hate?" With this, Dominion equipped his Monkey King Armor and Fist Wraps, which he had acquired from a couple places previously. He didn't plan to die on a day like this, especially when he met someone he could relate with. 

[OOC, I can't remember Dominions stats from when this thread was made. I will continue with current stats for rest of this thread]

Vanishing Dragon: ?

Agile Monkey: 300HP, 30EN, 3MIT, 2EVA (3-1 from environment)

Amphis Serpens:175HP, 45MIT

(Yeah, that's fine, I usually just use the stats at the time of the first instance of combat, unless it's a level-limited thing like an RGQ)

As we walked on, there was the familiar ringing of a body materializing from the depths of the game system, flashing into life from a blue-white flame. A two headed snake ripped itself from the earth, and I sighed. "Yep, that is the bastard." I sighed, lowering one hand and swiping open my menu, tapping the grey bars, materializing my ivory dragon armour over my body. I flexed my fingers in the highly malleable metal gauntlets, before balling my taloned hand into a fist. "Yeah, guess I could take some hate. I do not have any hate skills, so you better hope I hit the thing." I turned to Dominion, my voice echoing like a divine creature's, before looking back at the snake. "Round two buddy. You ready?" I spoke directly to the monster, knowing it had no real conscience.

The snake started to 'slither' through the air towards us, beating its wings furiously as only one of the heads stared us down, the other head lagging behind and hissing in discomfort. I dropped into a firm stance, fist behind me. My gauntlet glowed blue as I prepared a Sword Art and swung wide at the creature, but it backed off sharply as my fist slashed the air before me, causing the second head to hiss in fury at its twin. "Jeez, they are like real siblings..." I grumbled and sighed.

Spoiler

ID: 75761 | BD: 2 (3 - 1)

-2 EN 

Party
[H:0]Grave: 600/600 HP | 58/60 EN | 12 D | 36 M | 2 REC | 1 CC | 18 Regen | 24 BLD | 20 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC
[H:0]Dominion: 300/300 HP | 30/30 EN | ?? D | 3 M | 3 EVA | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC

Enemies
Amphis Serpens: 175/175 | D: 70 | M: 45 | Critical Special - Twin Fangs: Strikes two highest hate players and poisons them with 20 DMG for 5 turns.

Edited by Grave

Dominion was prepared to make his own attack on the beast, but was totally blown away by the serpent's attack. The giant two headed serpent seemed to have unified focus, one head for one person. Dominion became still, unable to move his legs in either direction. Dominion was not someone who could be easily intimidated, but this definitely did. Dominion couldn't think of any way to strike back against a flying beast, and was the first to be bit. The giant fangs of the snake surrounded his body, The weird vaporous breath seeped out of its mouth and into his pierced armor. It fangs which pierced his armor didn't hurt, but he could tell that his health was dropping and the breath was somehow special. The second head, which had been previously disturbed by Grave, moved at a tremendous speed and bit down on Grave, who had just missed the other head. Dominion could not see this, but was violently thrown from the snakes mouth onto the ground. Dominion's monkey armor was pierced through his abdomen, red and green colored dilapidated blood seeping into the air. Dominion slammed his fist on the ground, unable to believe the speed or rage of the snake. Dominion realized by looking up at his health bar that he had been poisoned.

Spoiler

ID: 75784 | BD: 1 (Critical Fail) | MD: 9 (Critical Success) 70 (+1) Dmg + 20 (0/5) to both

-2 EN 

Party
[H:0]Grave: 565/600 HP | 58/60 EN | 12 D | 36 M | 2 REC | 1 CC | 18 Regen | 24 BLD | 20 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC
[H:0]Dominion: 232/300 HP | 28/30 EN | 2 D | 3 M | 3 EVA | 24 BLD | 1 PAR | 10 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC

Enemies
Amphis Serpens: 175/175 | D: 70 | M: 45 | Critical Special - Twin Fangs: Strikes two highest hate players and poisons them with 20 DMG for 5 turns.

Edited by Dominion

Whoops. We had made the bastard angry. As my feet shifted in my sand to leap away from the attack, my foot sank into the ground, and I could not pull away in time. The two heads struck in two different directions, and one sank its teeth into my abdomen, and I coughed as I felt my chest being pumped full of some searing liquid. Pain did not exist in the game, but the fear of knowing what had been leaked into my body really was painful; the red checkered marks where the snake had punctured my armour, began to glow green, and I peered up at my health bar; a green Poison indicator sat next to the bar. "Crap... poison." I growled and stumbled back while holding my abdomen, watching my health slowly tick down. We had to kill it fast, before its poison could do much more damage. My battle healing would hold it off, but after a few more attacks, coupled with the poison, it might not be enough.

Spoiler

ID: 76452 | BD: 3 (4 - 1)

+1 EN 
+38 HP
-20 HP (Poison)

Miss (-2 EN)

Party
[H:0]Grave: 580/600 HP | 57/60 EN | 12 D | 36 M | 2 REC | 1 CC | 18 Regen | 24 BLD | 20 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (1/5)
[H:0]Dominion: 232/300 HP | 30/30 EN | 2 D | 3 M | 3 EVA | 24 BLD | 1 PAR | 10 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (0/5)

Enemies

Edited by Grave

Dominion could see his health bar slowly take the effect of the poison. Oh no. This is not good. I don't have any idea how much of this I can take, especially if that thing hits me again. Dominion tried to stand back up, but he was not going to take his chances. He remained where he was and hoped that the serpent didn't see him. However, the second snake continued to eye at him, making Dominion feel very uncomfortable. Dominion tried to strike the snake, even with his newfound fear. Dominion hoped that he would either successfully hit or the snake would miss it's attack. One of those things happened and it was clearly the latter of the two. Dominion moved forward extending out his fist, but quickly recoiling it as the snake bit out to try to take off his arm from his body. "NO, don't take my arm from me. I need it." Dominion said as he stepped back in defense, holding his arm near his chest.

Spoiler

ID: 76471 | BD: 2 (miss) | MD: 4 (Miss)

-2 EN
+10 HP
-20 HP (Poison)

Party
[H:0]Grave: 580/600 HP | 57/60 EN | 12 D | 36 M | 2 REC | 1 CC | 18 Regen | 24 BLD | 20 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (1/5)
[H:0]Dominion: 222/300 HP | 27/30 EN | 2 D | 3 M | 3 EVA | 24 BLD | 1 PAR | 10 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (1/5)

Enemies

Edited by Dominion

I grunted and coughed as I felt a tightness in my abdomen, the poison still clutching my body and nervous system as it slowly whittled away at my health. "Damn it... at least my Battle Healing's keeping up..." I growled to myself, taking a peek at the green bar; it was regenerating just as fast as the poison was acting on my body. Dominion on the other hand... my vision shifted down slightly, to the health bar below mine. He was regenerating at half the rate that the poison was damaging his health bar. I had to kill the thing quick before it killed Dominion. With a feral growl, I stopped clutching my chest and ran at the serpent, throwing myself at its snaking body and holding onto it for dear life, hoping it would be enough for Dominion to land a blow. "Take your shot!" I shouted as the snake writhed and spun, attempting to throw me to the earth, preferably in a bloody mess.

Spoiler

ID: 76830 | BD: 1 (Critical Fail) | CD: 10 (Recovery Activated 

+3 EN 
+20 HP
-20 HP (Poison)

Miss (-2 EN)

Party
[H:0]Grave: 580/600 HP | 58/60 EN | 12 D | 36 M | 2 REC | 1 CC | 18 Regen | 24 BLD | 20 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (2/5)
[H:0]Dominion: 222/300 HP | 28/30 EN | 2 D | 3 M | 3 EVA | 24 BLD | 1 PAR | 10 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (0/5)

Enemies

(Remember that a miss costs you 2 energy)

Edited by Grave

Dominion would have coward in fear or something like that had not Grave not given him new hope. He gazed down at the ground then back up at the snake. His eyes glowed with a fierce intensity, as he lowered his body by bending his knees. The terrain here was most definitely not superb. He would need to climb the snakes head to get any height. Dominion began to run forward, his Spirit Monkeys beginning to glow a yellow hue. He jumped as he neared the first head, which seemed to have a grudge against him. However, Dominion could care less about that head. He would strike the one aimed at Grave. A very risky move, especially considering he would be taking the brute damage if it successfully hit. Dominion climbed like a monkey up the neck of the snake and hung on to it's horn attacked to it's head. Dominion wrapped his legs around it and let his back drop so that he was beside it's eye. A swift strike to it's right eye caused immediate fury. Dominion released his legs and dropped into the sand. He landed hard on his head, but luckily he took no fall damage. Dominion did not like his current health total and was becoming very concerned. "Thanks Grave, but I think you need to hit it more than myself. I can't do much at all" Dominion was somehow able to smile even with his growing anxiety.

Spoiler

ID: 76854 | BD: 9 (Critical Success) (2+1)-45=1 DMG (BLD and PAR activated) | MD:5 (-2) (miss)

-1 EN
+10 HP
-20 HP (Poison)

Party
[H:0]Grave: 580/600 HP | 58/60 EN | 12 D | 36 M | 2 REC | 1 CC | 18 Regen | 24 BLD | 20 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (2/5)
[H:4]Dominion: 212/300 HP | 27/30 EN | 2 D | 3 M | 3 EVA | 24 BLD | 1 PAR | 10 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (2/5)

Enemies
Amphis Serpens: 174/175 | D: 70 | M: 45 | Critical Special - Twin Fangs: Strikes two highest hate players and poisons them with 20 DMG for 5 turns. BLD (0/2) PAR (0/1)

Edited by Dominion
  • 3 weeks later...

I watched as Dominion also attempted to tackle the snake, latching onto the same head that I was having trouble with. A swift strike to the eye caused the monster to only lash about more furiously, and I almost screamed as it flung me off like a bucking bull might dismount its rider. I crashed to the earth, my heavy armor carving a groove through the sand as I slid to a stop and I groaned, struggling to heave myself to my feet. "Seriously?! Could you not have made the head that did not want me in a bloody mess angry?" I shouted as I wobbled to my feet and rubbed my back through my armor. "This is not going well..." I groaned, before rolling my neck along my shoulders, the air popping from my vertebrae as audible cracks.

Spoiler

ID: 78480 | BD: 1 (SERIOUSLY?!) | CD: 11 

+3 EN

+38 HP
-20 HP

Miss (-2 EN)

Party
[H:0]Grave: 580/600 HP | 58/60 EN | 12 D | 36 M | 2 REC | 1 CC | 18 Regen | 24 BLD | 20 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (1/5)
[H:0]Dominion: 212/300 HP | 27/30 EN | 2 D | 3 M | 3 EVA | 24 BLD | 1 PAR | 10 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (2/5) | Hate:2

Enemies
Amphis Serpens: 174/175 | D: 70 | M: 45 | Critical Special - Twin Fangs: Strikes two highest hate players and poisons them with 20 DMG for 5 turns. BLD (0/2) PAR (0/1)

Edited by Grave

After saying his last words to Grave, he pivoted his body around. He was unaware that the snake head was directly behind him and Dominion was therefore surprised when his elbow smashed into one of the snake's heads. His elbow, as it was not covered by his white tee-shirt, was struck right into the snake's eye, causing immediate irritation and activated another BLD and PAR effect. Dominion put his hand to his face, completely taken back. He knew that, by causing this damage, he would most certainly bring his own death. He only needed a few consecutive hits from this guy and he would lose ALL his health. Dominion began to walk back slowly, putting his hands up as a precaution for the giant snake looming head. "I know this sounds bad, but I think I just aggravated the snake even more... And I didn't mean to... at all."  Dominion was seeing all sorts of possibilities flash before his eyes. None of those possibilities he liked in the slightest.

ID: 78480 | BD: 10 (SERIOUSLY?!) (4-45)=1 DMG + (BLD and PAR) | MD:PAR -12 (BLD)

(After reading the tutorial again, an example I found explained that I get infinite EN when you have no sword arts)

+10 HP
-20 HP

Miss (-1EN) (you regen 1 every turn)

Party
[H:0]Grave: 580/600 HP | 58/60 EN | 12 D | 36 M | 2 REC | 1 CC | 18 Regen | 24 BLD | 20 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (3/5)
[H:4]Dominion: 202/300 HP | 27/30 EN | 2 D | 3 M | 3 EVA | 24 BLD | 1 PAR | 10 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (3/5)

Enemies
Amphis Serpens: 162/175 | D: 70 | M: 45 | Critical Special - Twin Fangs: Strikes two highest hate players and poisons them with 20 DMG for 5 turns. BLD (1/4) PAR (1/2)

Edited by Dominion

I watched as Dominion accidentally struck the snake a second time, straight between the eyes, and I smacked a taloned gauntlet into the faceplate of my helmet. "Jesus..." I groaned and watched the snake only writhe around more, another round of paralysis surging through its body. "You are the only one doing damage to the thing because the snake keeps quite literally getting in the way of your attacks. I cannot land a single punch on the bastard." I growled loudly for Dominion to hear as I waddled forward, still disorientated from how hard I hit the ground. "If we can just keep him still for a second, I could do some major damage to it." I groaned with an acidic tone, getting tired of this lengthy battle, and the feeling of poison running through my digital veins.

Spoiler

(I regen 3 energy because of recovery if I roll 6 or more on the CD XD)

ID: 78572 | BD: 1 (SO. DONE.) | CD: 10 (So lucky I'm not rolling for mob, just rolled 10 on the MD)

+3 EN 

+20 HP
-20 HP

Miss: -2 EN

Party
[H:0]Grave: 580/600 HP | 58/60 EN | 12 D | 36 M | 2 REC | 1 CC | 18 Regen | 24 BLD | 20 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (4/5)
[H:4]Dominion: 202/300 HP | 27/30 EN | 2 D | 3 M | 3 EVA | 24 BLD | 1 PAR | 10 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (3/5)

Enemies
Amphis Serpens: 162/175 | D: 70 | M: 45 | Critical Special - Twin Fangs: Strikes two highest hate players and poisons them with 20 DMG for 5 turns. BLD (0/2) PAR (0/1) (Effects like bleed don't stack, they just refresh the effect)

Edited by Grave

Dominion was surprised, as the snake was no longer moving around at such a fluent speed. Grave was making a very reasonable point. If they could hold the snake in one place for long enough, there would certainly be the chance that he could get the attention back on him, and allow Dominion to remain safe. Dominion didn't have a single problem with this, but he knew he would need to stop making such absurd attacks. He stopped himself from turning around again, knowing that he would only fancy attacking it again and would cause to aid in his strange addiction. However, he never purposefully intended the previous attack, and was becoming more and more afraid. He smiled, anxiety was pulsing with the poison that coursed through his digital vains. He took several steps backward, now standing beside his friend Grave. "Alright, I think it is paralyzed now... take a few good swings".

Spoiler

(I regen 3 energy because of recovery if I roll 6 or more on the CD XD)

ID: 78574 | BD: (Holding action) 12 from BLD | MD: PAR

+10 HP
-20 HP

Party
[H:0]Grave: 580/600 HP | 58/60 EN | 12 D | 36 M | 2 REC | 1 CC | 18 Regen | 24 BLD | 20 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (4/5)
[H:5]Dominion: 192/300 HP | 27/30 EN | 2 D | 3 M | 3 EVA | 24 BLD | 1 PAR | 10 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (4/5)

Enemies
Amphis Serpens: 150/175 | D: 70 | M: 45 | Critical Special - Twin Fangs: Strikes two highest hate players and poisons them with 20 DMG for 5 turns. BLD (1/2) PAR (1/1) (Effects like bleed don't stack, they just refresh the effect)

Edited by Dominion

The worm began to calm its frantic movements, Dominion's paralysis starting to take effect upon the creature's serpentine body. "Just watch, even if I try to attack I am somehow not going to hit it." I grumbled and stepped forward, charging forward with my fingers directed like a spear, my gauntlet glowing golden as my arm shot forward like a drill... and glanced off of the creature's body with no visible effect; no crimson, cross-hatched scar upon its scales, no stun effect applied. How had I failed an attack at close range on an immobile target?! With a tired growl, I backed up to stand beside Dominion. "Well. Looks like you are carrying me through this one, buddy," I sighed to the blond player, rubbing a taloned palm across the scalp of my ivory helmet.

Spoiler

ID: 78969 | BD: 3 (I am about to neck myself =_=) | CD: 12

+3 EN 

+20 HP
-20 HP

Party
[H:0]Grave: 580/600 HP | 58/60 EN | 12 D | 36 M | 2 REC | 1 CC | 18 Regen | 24 BLD | 20 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (5/5)
[H:4]Dominion: 192/300 HP | 27/30 EN | 2 D | 3 M | 3 EVA | 24 BLD | 1 PAR | 10 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (4/5)

Enemies
Amphis Serpens: 150/175 | D: 70 | M: 45 | Critical Special - Twin Fangs: Strikes two highest hate players and poisons them with 20 DMG for 5 turns. BLD (1/2)

Edited by Grave

Dominion stood beside Grave as he backed up. Dominion was simply terrified, but he smiled nonetheless. He was about to move to the left but was suddenly swept up in the powerful jaws of the beast. Poison once again coursed through his digital veins. He was getting reapplied with the aliment. Dominion tried to get free of the grip, but found himself only more caught up in the mess. If he struck this creature, he would surely build up the hate to the point of no return. Dominion couldn't have this happen, especially not now. He was relying on Grave, but Grave was failing him. Not intentionally, and Dominion had seen that. Something was against him in these moments of trial, and Dominion could only flail as he was swung about. He would not strike this beast again, so not to trigger more hate from the beast. The other head spun over and attempted to swipe Grave in it's massive jaw.

ID: 78969 | BD: Holds Action (I am about to be necked =_=) | MD:10 (Critical Success) (+10 battle healing before affect begins the next turn on Dominion)

+10 HP

Reactivated the Poison

Party
[H:0]Grave: 505/600 HP | 58/60 EN | 12 D | 36 M | 2 REC | 1 CC | 18 Regen | 24 BLD | 20 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (0/5)
[H:4]Dominion: 135/300 HP | 27/30 EN | 2 D | 3 M | 3 EVA | 24 BLD | 1 PAR | 10 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (0/5)

Enemies
Amphis Serpens: 150/175 | D: 70 | M: 45 | Critical Special - Twin Fangs: Strikes two highest hate players and poisons them with 20 DMG for 5 turns. BLD (1/2)

Edited by Dominion
  • 5 weeks later...

My blood was boiling, hot as the core of a volcano, molding some fierce spirit into being as I panted within my draconic armour. I could feel my anger fueling my strength, and growled fiercely as the serpent swept Dominion into its jaws, sinking its venomous fangs into his soft digital body. "Damnit!" I roared; I had to protect him. I was not going to let a player die because of my incompetence. I began to stumble forward, my energy wasted, only to face the jaws of the beast as well. Even as I attempted to sidestep and turn away, the lithe neck of the monster turns sharply, scooping me up and piercing my thick ivory armour with its fangs, injecting its poison into my digital veins.

That was when I snapped.

My heart skipped a beat, and the only thing I could hear or feel was the expansion and contraction of my virtual lungs as my breathing calmly frighteningly. Without even thinking, I grasped at the jaws of the beast, ripping its maw from my body as it flung me high into the air. I was released from the snake's grasp, skyrocketing towards the black ceiling that was the eighth floor. Breathing heavily and calmly, I turned my body in the air, cocking my fist back way behind my head like a revolver hammer. My clawed gauntlet glowed a deadly white, almost blinding, and my body shot towards the earth, descending like an orbital missile, my fist aimed straight for the boss.

"Eat THIS!" I shouted and slammed my fist into the thick, scaly midsection of the monster, the impact so heavy I was deafened by the resulting shockwave. With a drowned out death cry, the creature released Dominion and rolled lifelessly to the earth. My armoured feet gently touched down to the earth and, with a sigh, I removed my helmet and ran a hand through my argent locks as the boss shattered into thousands of data shards behind me. "Mission... accomplished..." I groaned, wobbling slightly, before collapsing to the sand.

Spoiler

ID: 81495 | BD: 10 (HELL. YES.) 

+1 EN

+20 HP
-20 HP

Sword Art Used - All Might: 12 + 2 x 15 - 45 = 14 x 15 - 45 = 210 - 45 = 165 DMG to Amphis Serpens + BLD (16 EN)

Party
[H:0]Grave: 505/600 HP | 43/60 EN | 12 D | 36 M | 2 REC | 1 CC | 18 Regen | 24 BLD | 20 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (1/5)
[H:4]Dominion: 135/300 HP | 27/30 EN | 2 D | 3 M | 3 EVA | 24 BLD | 1 PAR | 10 BH | Sand: -1 to EVA and ACC | Poisoned: 20 DMG per turn (0/5)

Enemies
Amphis Serpens: -27/175 | D: 70 | M: 45 | Critical Special - Twin Fangs: Strikes two highest hate players and poisons them with 20 DMG for 5 turns. BLD (2/2)

LD: 12 = Nothing

+1 <<Snake Venom>> to Grave and Dominion

Edited by Grave