Journal: Empty_Space

Tsugumi from guilty crown

Username: Empty_Space
Height: 4'6"

About: History/personality
»
File 01:Real life

Shiro was born to Chiyuki and Tomoya Hitsue in Hokkaido, Japan. She has two older siblings, Violet, who is 10 years her elder, and Koichi, who is merely 4 years older than her.

» File 02:Likes/Dislikes list

• I always had a fondness for sweets, although I hated things like sweet tea and sports drinks, as it gives more energy than I need in a single day.
  • I enjoy music, and I have a knack for playing the piano Irl
  • Shiro enjoys pulling practical jokes on others, and seeing their faces of shock and surprise when she is truly successful
  • Shiro absolutely hates talking to people around her age, they had a nasty habit of bullying her Irl because she was set to become Valedictorian at the school that she attended

» File 03:Log relating to The world of Swords (Log of current story)

ERROR: "File 03: Log relating to The world of Swords" was not found, try again later

Virtues:

» File 01: Kind: My family always had a big rule... If someone ever needed help, we are to aid them at any cost necessary. If need be, if someone were to aid me in any way possible, I will repay said kindness in full. I enjoy helping others, so repaying a simple debt is nothing for me, as it is a bit of kindness that is needed for said person.

» File 02: Strong:I have never really been weak willed, or spineless, but I have always managed to face every situation with a brave face, even if it was something terrible. In a fight, I always have tried to be able to deal DoT to any monsters, and <<Switch>> with a tank afterwards. I have always been able to comfort even my older siblings when they feel down, as I have the strength to keep myself standing if something bad were to happen.

» File 03: Analytical: I enjoy making theories about different situations, and narrowing down which one would make the most sense, and narrowing down which ones would be the most likely. I have a habit of checking areas nearby to keep myself from getting hurt, both in real life, and in game. I never go into a fight without a plan, so I attack swiftly, gauging the strength of the enemy as I do so.

Flaws:
» File 01: Blunt: Shiro has little to no "filter" for her thoughts and speech, so she often finds herself telling others some things that are either offensive or distressing, and avoiding sugarcoating anything as much as possible. Can also be seen as a bad thing

» File 02: Trickster: Being smart... it isn't very fun... unless she busies herself with a Prank or two... she has a nasty habit of playing tricks on other

people. The most common type of prank that she will pull, is a simple scare prank... well... simple by Her own standards. I love to joke around, though my sense of humor is rather dark.

» File 03: Timid: Relating to :Flaws File 01:Blunt. Shiro has since become timid around new faces, tries to actively avoid any confrontations that she might get pulled into. Shiro rarely speak in front of new faces, and as such, I am considered shy by many of my classmates, and I am typically avoided at school, and most social events besides birthdays, or while I am working my shift at the hospital. I also try to avoid hospital security while working my shift, as they seem to have a strong hate for me for some odd reason...

Profession File:

ERROR: File Not yet Obtained

Skill Files
Non-combat Skill File:

»

Passive Skill File:
»

Combat Skill File:
»

Weapon Skill File
»
One-Handed Dagger: (5 Skill Points)

5 Ranks (1/5)

Passive

The effectiveness with which a player can use knives and daggers.

Armor Skill File

»Light Armor:

5 Ranks (0/5)

Passive

Effect: The effectiveness with which a player can use Light Armor Equipment.

Sword art Files

Spoiler

Armor Pierce - 1x1 - (1 Energy) - A standard thrust with the dagger.
Side Bite - 2x1 - Stun - (5 Energy) - Two quick forward slashes.
Round Accel - 2x1 - (2 Energy) - Swing the blade circular, creating small tempests of air.

Inventory
Weapon/Tool Files:
» Basic Dagger

» Basic Light Armor

Roleplay List
»
»

Relationship Files

ERROR: File not found

Edited by Empty_Space