(SP-F1) feeding the enemy (Complete)

As Jace walked around lonely with nobody to have fun with or to talk to. Life was boring at the shop. He cleaned and built more swords waiting for customers. He needed a friend. Soul Cougar and Alex hanged out pretty much the whole day. They have someone to talk to and they did not have a job to be responsible. It was not fair. Alex was out doing quests all the time. He blacksmithed all the time. He even had a training room built for him that was near the door so he could wait. But there was no one to talk to. He was so caught up with himself he almost missed her. A sage was walking by on the sidewalk. They always have something good to tell. Wait! He yelled at the sage.

He caught the sage. Hello young child she said. She's older than she looked back over there he thought. Hello dear sage. I was wondering if you had a secret for me. Well I do have one secret of the mystic realm. If you feed a monster with this magical fish it will like you and protect you. It will become your best friend. Just don't kill it. Just remember that younger ones are easier to manipulate and when they grow up they will fight for you with more dignity. I was wondering could I have that dish please. Oh yes! She laughed. I can't go out into the wild at old. The elder sages are truly the best. He put his new fish in his inventory. Thanks for the help miss. My pleasure dear now go on go.

Ok now where would he find a silver wolf. Oh the snow fall woods. There's the ironwood forest in the west, the evergreen woods in the north the water run forest in the east and snow fall woods in the south. Easy now to grab some food for himself to get there and back with his baby silver wolf. He grabbed some food like bread cheese ham etc. he grabbed gloves hat winter coat winter needs. Then a sleeping bag and his starting sword and buckler he had everything and he would start right... Tomorrow.

He woke up and snoozed for another ten minutes or so and got up grabbed the packed bag and his sword. He walked out of the door of his blacksmith shop, locked it and took a deep breath of the fresh air. Between the town and the forest is practically nothing but a field that's about 100 feet long. He walked off his street passed the breakfast place. Ooh! Breakfast! He walked In and ordered a biscuit and walked out the door munching into it. He passed the city limits pulled out his sword and sung bit to side to side. He passed into the field and approached something in the grass noticing its whereabouts but not what it was.

• 2 weeks later...

Then a giant wolf leaped at him and Jace was barely able to dodge. Not the type of wild he wanted so time to kill it. Silver wolves have coats of black and white. Also they are always in a snowy environment. So he attacked the wolf striking at it missing it by inches then the wolf came at him charging him the yanked with damage of 2

Jace 9/11

Wolf 9/9

Wolf die= loot die

1-10 miss

11-13 Jace dodges

14-18 1 damage to Jace

19-20 2 damage to Jace.

Jace was tired of losing by a hit already. He grabbe his blade moving to right watching the wolf. The wolf snarled and fury an it lunged at him but missed and Jace took his chance at a getting at a tree. He ran up the the small slope and started to climb. He was high up and away. He jumped to the next tree. And the next. But he could not escape the wok no matter how fast he went. He jumped from the tree swinging his sword in a downward motion. Yaaaaah!! As Jace went down but he missed and he rolled an the wolf attacked but Jace was to quick and dodged.

As Jace looked at the beast he knew he was no where near his goal. He looked around two days travel to the cold. He grabbed his sword tightly in his hand. Ahhhh!!!! He yelled at the wolf charging it . He swung his sword at the beast missing the Swing completely and then the wolf lunged at him but its jumo was of severly missing him.

Jace walked around the beast awaiting its attack. His health bar was not completely full but he still had just asynchronous as this wolf had left. I will survive he yelled at the wild and charged at it then remembering a skill he had he yelled VERTICAL ARC! As he came at the wolf with two hits in a v- slant shape. With two hits and a critical it was minus four damage! The wolf was blinded with pain and did not attack

Jace 9/11

Wolf 5/9

• 2 weeks later...

Jace laughed as the wolf looked at him with a murderous stare. Ha! Your half dead I wouldn't talk he said to the wolf. He circled it as it growled at him. He searched for a golden chance weak spot. There he said as he struck at the wolf with blinding speed. The blade was off balance and flat out missed as most would say. Ha ha ha. Very funny he said to the wolf.

Darn this wolf he thought. It is a good dodger. But i am a better swordsman. He lifted his blade and charged the wolf but stopped mud session. Wait he thought. I must aim with a ready counter stance. He got into one and awaited the beast. The beast this time circled him and leaped at him and hit him with a damage if one and knocking Jace off balance. Now he could not hit!

Jace 8/11

Wolf 5/9

He quickly got back in his battle stance an awaited the enemy. Once again the wolf circled him. Maybe if the wolf gave him a chance he could try out his new skill. Rage Spike. He would donut when the wolf was non mid air. The wolf was in its form ready for a perfect pounce. No I will get a baby wolf. But the wok sprang to fast causing him to only be able to block and it gave the wolf time to scramble away. Next time Jace next time.

This time Jace was determine to hit. I have only trained while I waited for customers now where is all of that hard work input into it!? Jace got into a perfect stance again and was determined not to get hit and get a hit on the wolf. Come on! The wolf ran and pounced at him and Jace strikes at the beast with his blade and heeee missed. It was as plain as that he missed. What was the wolf to agile he thought.

This wolf is going to die! Two more critical a was all he needed. Is that to much to ask? He got into his stance one last time and was ready for the beast. Die wolf he told it. This time he charged at the wolf while it was charging him. Die!!! He brought up his sword to use the skill rage spike and he dead on hit the wolf depleting half of its life that was left. Ha! It only had two HP left whereas he had eight.

The wolf was sure to be dead soon. Jeremy got ready to strike but relaxed and took it slow. U have to be calm to win the battle he told himself. He got his sword comfy and readied it up for the next attack from the wolf. Die!! He yelled at the wild as it pounced. The beast hit him for one famage but Jeremy managed to make a small hit on the wolf himself. He was going to have a ally.

One more hit was all he needed on the wolf. He was going to have a silver wild from snow fall woods. He was going to watch it grow in level. He and it would hunt and play. Make weapons and wait for customers in the training center. He raise his sword. But this wolf was in his way to that. He charged the wolf. He was going to land the blade into its head and turn it to pixels. He hit the wolf and it blasted into the pixels and Jeremy sat down to rest. It was getting dark by the looks of it.

Now he looked where to go. Okay the plains were almost over and seemed some kind of creek was in the way to snow fall forest. He grabbed his blade and hitchhiker over to the creek. It did jot seem dangerous. He decided to leave two knives on him and he threw his stuff and sword over to the other side. He got in the eater and swam his way into the creek. That's when he felt something close around his leg. Crap he thought as he grabbed his knives. Then he was yanked into the air.

Crap. It was dark and something unknown had ahold of his leg. Then as he was thrown into the air he seen it. A small octupus. They were not called that. What were they valled! Anyway, he was yanked into the air and as it went to catch him he threw a knife into its body. Will it die he thought. It did not have a lot of HO according to its life bar. It had 7 and he just depleted two with the throw. But all he had now was a kife. He had to win. As the beast dragged him to shore, he slithered out of its arm and took a fighting stance.

Jace dodged a tentacle and another. But could he keep up this dodging streak. Then he dodged another but this time he tan up the tentacle and as another one came he rolled onto it. He ran up yo it and landed on its head. Out of the water it was huge! He raised his knife to stab into the creature. He stabbed it into the creature but it moved and shook so they both took one damage.

Jace 12/13

Octupus 4/7

As he hit the ground he lost ahold of his knife which skidded into the water. He spit some colorful words and dived into the water swimming to the other shore. He grabbed his sword and stood once more in a battle position. The octopus came to the other side and attacked him. Die he said charging. He hit but the beast came back an hit him for two. He was losing life quickly to quickly.

Jace lunged away from the octopus. He needed three more hits. He could use one thing else. A skill. A skill would boost up his attack but would have a cool down. He had to finish this beast. He awaited his time to strike. He needed an opening perfect enough for a critical. He looked at the beasts defense and he seen and opening and attacked with his favorite skill. Vertical arc! He struck a v slant into the creatures Che's and depleted its life by two. The beast was not happy and swatted him for a loss of three.

Jace 7/13

Octopus 1/7