[F1-Shop] Non Coup de Grâce [Blacksmith] [Closed]

Non_Coup_de_Grace_Sign.png

Deep in the back of the dark and complex alleyways sits a small building one may easily pass if they did not know what they were looking for. Above the door posted into the wall is a small sign with a strange image on it with a name "Non Coup de Grace". Once inside the shop it is rather larger than it appears to be on the outside and housing a wide array of wares displayed around. In the corner sits the forge where you can find "The Masked Demon" hard at work on his next project. 

Profession Information

Spoiler

Rank - 3 Blacksmith

EXP: 51/80

Crafts Per Day: 4

Materials: T1 - 0, T2 - 0

Blacksmith Charts

Spoiler

CD Results

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)

[4-5] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[6-8] = Good item  
[9-10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Exp Rewards

Epic Fail, Fail, and Bad Item: 1 EXP
Good Item: 2 EXP
Uncommon Item: 3 EXP
Rare Item: 5 EXP
Perfect Item: 8 EXP

Order Form:

Spoiler

Name: Insert Name (Nothing rude!)
Profession: Blacksmith
IDLeave Blank
Roll: Leave Blank
Item Type: Insert Type
Tier: Insert Tier
Quality: Insert Quality
Enhancements: Insert Enhancements
Description: Insert Description
Post Link: Leave Blank

Edited by Percival
Spoiler
  • ID: 74500
  • CD: 12 (Totally beginners luck!)

• ID: 74501
  • CD: 2

Percival stepped into his small cozy shop and took a deep breathe. "Today is going to be a good day, whether or not we succeed." He began to walk over to his forge and supplies "I have wanted to be a blacksmith for a long time. Now is my chance to prove what I can actually do." He picked up his apron and tools and walked over to his forge. He took out a couple of materials he snagged on his last quest and placed them into the hot flame in front of him. 

After a while of waiting the materials began to glow bright and hot. "Lets get started!" He said to himself, grabbing tongues to grab the super heated material.  He lifted the material from the forge and placed it upon the anvil next to him. Placing the tongues into a bucket of water next to him, he grabbed his hammer to begin to work on the material in front of him. Lets try to upgrade my current situation, lets make a war hammer.

Taking a deep breathe, tightly gripped his hammer, and with a focused determination he began to repeatedly hammer away at the material in front of him. After a while of hammering the bright blow began to fade as the material began to take its final shape! After a moment of intense anticipation lying in front of him was a perfect 1 handed war hammer.

Spoiler

Name: Alakaslam

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Rank 1

ID: 74500

Roll: 12

Item Type: 1 Handed War Hammer
Tier: T1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +1 Paralyze, +1 Damage, +1 Accuracy

Description: At the base of the hilt is a black and white counter-weight orb resting below a pitch black leather hilt. Etched into this hilt are white tree branch like designs that run up the hilt to the head of the hammer. The head of the hammer is a pitch black metal, with white teeth, resembling that of a meat tenderizer, and on its side, embroided in white, is the alchemical symbol for Pulverize.

Post Link: Alakaslam

Percival inspected the work in front of him. He could not believe what he was able to accomplish "This is a very pleasant surprise! I never would have thought I could make something like this." He placed the hammer upon the counter next to him. He turned around to grab the next material out from the forge, however the material was way to heated and expired before he was even able to grab his tongue's from the bucket. 

Placing his hand on the back of his head "Well, I guess that's the learning experience for today. Don't leave your mats in the forge for too long.". Resting his hand down, he walked back over to the war hammer he had made. "At least you came out great." He said as he picked up the weapon and added it to his inventory. "I think that is going to wrap it up for today's excursion. I got a lot of things to do today, and this is going to help me with those." 

Percival walked to the entrance of his shop and peeked his head through the door to check and see if any players where near by. With a thankful sigh that no one was in sight, he stepped outside shutting the door behind him. He locked the door and made his way through the city to his next destination. 

-2 Tier 1 Mat's

Edited by Percival

It was early morning when Percival arrived at his shop to smith a few more weapons. He unlocked the door to his shop, and stepped through the threshold of the door, closing it behind him. With a light hearten sigh, he makes his way over to the corner of the shop where his forge, anvil, and tools rest.

Slipping on his apron "What do we want to make today?". He scratched his head at the thought. "Maybe first a one handed straight sword and secondly a two handed straight sword?" After pondering the question around in his head, he decided to try to carry out the plan. "However, let's try to not destroy the material this time." Remembering the material he accidentally destroyed the day prier. He only had a limited amount of materials, so making small mistakes like that could cost him big time.

Taking his hammer in hand and taking a deep breath "Let's get started.".

Edited by Percival
Spoiler

ID: 74620

CD: 6 Bad Item

With his free hand, he used his tongues to place the material into the forge. After a while of waiting, he grabbed the heated ore, and placed it upon the anvil. He hammered away at the super heated material, and after a while, the metal began to cool and change into its final shape. Looking in anticipation as the bright light began to fade sat a...very dull...one handed straight sword. "Well, at least I can try to salvage it for materials?".

Spoiler

ID: 74622

LD: 7 Failed Salvage

He then placed the dull straight sword back into the forge to melt it back down, but to his dismay the sword disintegrated instead. Shaking his head in disappointment "It was worth a shot at least." Turning back to the second material, prepped for the two handed straight sword, "At least I got another shot at a weapon today. Let's get this two handed straight sword going."

Spoiler

ID: 74624

LD: 12 Perfect Item (Woo!)

Using his tongues to place the material into the forge, he patiently waited for it to become hot and ready to smelt. After a while of waiting, he grabbed the super heated metal from the forge and placed it upon the anvil. Taking a deep breathe, he began to hammer away at the super heated metal. It began to slowly change shape, when finally with a bright glow, changed into it's final shape. Lying upon the anvil sat a perfect two handed straight sword! He picked up to examine the perfect sword lying in front of him.

Spoiler

Name: Bloody Mary

Your Rank: 1

ID: ID: 74624

Roll: 12

Item Type: Two Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1

Enhancements: +1 Bleed, +2 Damage

Description:  A fairly large red-bladed great sword. The hilt is of solid black leather, with a red pommel at the base. The hand guard is made of a black metal with small cups dimpled into it, as if to hold some form of liquid. The blade itself is solid red, with sharp teeth starting at around 25% up the side of the blade. At the base of the large blade were two symbols, one being the alchemical symbol for Iron, and the other the alchemical symbol for Salt Water. A sword that you do not want to get nicked passing by. 

Post Link: Link

"A fine sword indeed." he says to himself placing it upon the counter next to him. "I guess that will do it for today. Time to pack up." He took his apron off, placing his tools along with it, and made his way to the front door of his shop. "Was a good day indeed" He happily muttered to himself walking out of the shop, locking it behind him.

• -2 T1 Materials
  • +9 Exp (+1 Bad item, +8 Perfect Item)
Edited by Percival

He arrived at his shop a little later than usual, due to some heavy player traffic in the streets he had to avoid, but was still excited to start his craft none the less.

Once he got inside he followed his usual routine of getting his apron and tools prepared. "What do we want to try today?" giving his head a slight scratch at the open thought. "Lets give it a shot at a dagger first, then we will take a stab at an one-handed assault spear. We might be even able to rank up today if we do well enough!" Excited at the thought, Percival took out the materials needed for the job, and set them on the counter so that they are ready for him once they are needed. "Maybe we can get two weapons out today instead of the one out of two like it has been the past couple of days. However, if it keeps the streak of perfect quality going I don't really mind." Smiling at the thought, he picked up his hammer and began to work on the projects.

Spoiler

ID: 74713

CD: 6 Bad Item

Percival used his tongues to place the material into the forge, and after a short while it began to glow red hot. Once he believe it was the accurate temperature, he used the tongues once again to grab the super heated metal from the forge, and placed it upon the anvil. Hammer in hand, he began to hammer away at the metal. It began to change shape, and after a few hits, began to shine bright. After the light dimmed, and it taking its final form, lying on the anvil was a dagger. Percival picked up the dagger, but to his dismay, the dagger was incredibly flawed. "Looks like we are going to have to try to salvage this."

Spoiler

ID: 74717

LD: 13 No Salvage

Percival placed the dagger into the forge, with his tongues, in an effort to salvage it for materials. To his dismay the dagger shattered, and was not able to be salvaged. "Well that did not go according to plan" He said to himself shaking his head. "At least we still got that assault spear to make." He said to himself, grabbing the last material, and placing it into the forge.

Spoiler

ID: 74718

CD: 11 Rare Item

He watched as the material grew hotter and hotter, and after a few moments grabbed the material with his tongues, and placed it upon the anvil in front of him. Gripping his hammer tightly, he began to hammer away at the metal. He watched as it slowly began to change shape. With a final smack, there was a bright light, and resting upon the anvil was a spear. He picked up the spear to inspect his craftsmanship.

Spoiler

Name: Shiverspine

Your Rank: 1

ID: 74718

Roll: 11

Item Type: One-Handed Assault Spear

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +1 Damage, +1 Accuracy

Description: Shiverspine has a solid black leather hilt, with a white grip. At the base of the blade, attached with two small chains, is a white bandanna with the alchemical symbol Air printed in black. The blade itself is rather irregular, resembling that of the spinal cord, and that goes for the white color as well. Shiverspine seems to pull itself to targets, as if longing for a home.

"That's a mighty fine spear there." Satisfied with his work he placed it into a nearby display case. "A few more products, and maybe we might be able to open up the shop." That last statement shook him a little. Opening the shop to the public meant interacting with the other players. He would need to be careful who he told about his shop. Shaking his head at the thought, he proceeded to put away his tools and close up the shop for the day. 

He proceeded, once he believed everything was in order, to exit and lock the shop behind him. 

• -2 T1 Materials
  • +6 Exp (+1 Bad Item, +5 Rare Item)
Edited by Percival

It was another beautiful day for Percival, and he was excited to get the day started. He leveled up his skills the previous day, so not only can he craft a new type of equipment, shield to be exact, but he can now craft three items in a day instead of his normal two! 

He arrived to his shop, unlocked the door, and made his may over to his forge. "We got a lot of work do do" He said as he rested his hand on the forge. Resting his hand back on his side, Percival made his way over to his apron and tools. "Let's get started shall we?" He said putting on his apron. As he got everything situated he though to himself "What did I want to make today? Let's try to make some decent shields. My shop would not be called what it is if I didn't make sure everyone had a good defense." He looked to his hammer in his apron, "I am going to make sure we don't lose anyone on the front line. Starting with their gear. I can do this!". With that Percival laid out his materials, grabbed his hammer, and proceeded to begin working on the three shields.

Spoiler

ID: 74889

CD: 2 (Fail)

He grabbed the material he had set on the side with his tongues, and placed it into the forge. He began to think about what form of shield he wanted it to be, tower, kite, buckler, and the list goes on! He was deep in thought, but he came to his senses too late...He quickly went to grab his tongues, but the material had already been destroyed. With a heavy sigh, Percival retorted "Well, that sucks. I have got to pay more attention next time."

Spoiler

ID: 74890

CD: 11 (Rare Item)

Picking up his next material with his tongues, he placed it into the forge. He patiently waited, and made sure to keep focus on this one this time. After a while he used the tongues to lift the super heated material onto the anvil. "Let's get started shall we?" He said to himself. He started hammering away at the metal, and the more he hammered the more it changed shape. After a few good smacks with the hammer, the material shined brightly and changed into it's final shape. What laid upon the anvil appeared to be a nice shield, but Percival picked up the shield to inspect the details.

Spoiler

Name: Persuasion

Your Rank: 2

ID: 74890

Item Type: Kite Shield

Enhancements: +1 Damage Mitigation, +1 Regen 

Description: Persuasion is just asking for the enemies to attack it. The kite shield is made of a solid black metal, with white trim around the edges. In the center of the shield, etched in a white metal, is the alchemical symbol for Metal. 

"This is a very nice shield! I think I will hold on to this one for personal use!" Percival says to himself, adding it to his equipment. "Now, let's get started on the last shield." Percival says picking up the last material with his tongues.

Spoiler

ID: 74892

CD: 3 (Fail)

He placed the material in the forge, and began to wait for the metal to heat to the proper temperature. Once he believed the material was ready, he took it from the forge with his tongues, and placed it upon the anvil. He gripped his hammer, and began to repeatedly beat the metal into shape. After a few good smacks, the metal instead of shining brightly to change into an item, rather cooled down and stayed deformed. "Well, I think that was not supposed to happen. I guess I am going to have to scrap it." With that said, Percival throws the deformed metal into the trash.

"That does it for today I guess" He says to himself, wiping his brow wit the back of his hand. "At least I now have a nice new shield." He says to himself patting his back. He then takes off his apron, and begins the closing procedures for the shop. Once he has everything settled, he exits the shop and locks the door. Looking into the sky he thinks to himself, "I will do my hardest to make sure no one dies. Not if I can help it.". He then proceeds to go about his daily routine thought the city.

- 3 T1 Materials

+ 7 Exp (+2 2x Bad items, +5 Rare Item)

Edited by Percival

It was another beautiful day for Percival, and Percival was ready to start his work, however something seemed to be nagging him in the back of his mind. Once he got to his shop, he unlocked the door and stepped inside. Closing the door behind him, he thought to himself "Let's try to make more than one item in a day. How am I supposed to help everyone if I can only make one item a day.". Frustrated he slammed his fist onto the table. "I have got to work harder!" Percival shouted to himself. "No excuses."

With a new fired determination, Percival went to his forge and put on his apron. He quickly laid out the materials he was going to need for the next few projects on the nearby counter. "I am going to try another crack at making three shields again today. This time I am going to succeed. I have to." Picking up his tongues and hammer, he got ready to start the first shield of the day.

He grabbed the material with his tongues, and placed it into the hot forge. Patiently he waited for the material to heat, and once he felt like it was ready he placed it upon the anvil with his tongues. Hammer in hand, he began to work on the material.

Spoiler

ID: 74999

CD: 1

He hammered with an anger, that was unknown to him. Repeatedly slamming the hammer onto the material, and before he could stop himself, the material was destroyed. Throwing his hammer to the ground, Percival shook his head. He couldn't believe he let his anger affect his crafting like it did. "Calm down Obediah." He muttered taking in a deep breathe. He walked over to his hammer and picked it off the ground. "I have to better." He muttered to himself, getting ready to smith the next shield.

Spoiler

ID: 75001

CD: 3

He grabbed the material with his tongues, and was about to place the material into the forge, but he tripped on the way slamming the material in the forge, and destroying it. Percival picked himself up, and muttered to himself "What are you doing Obediah?!" Taking a deeeeeeep breath, he got himself ready for the next shield. 

Spoiler

ID: 75002

CD: 9

He placed the material into the forge, and waited for the material to get nice and hot. Once it was ready, he grabbed it out of the forge with his tongues, and placed it upon the anvil. He grabbed his hammer, and began to work it into shape. After a few good swings, the material shined bright and changed into its final form. Lying on the anvil was a small buckler shield. Percival picked up the shield to inspect it.

Spoiler

Name: Iron Buckler

ID: 75002

Roll: 9

Item Type: Shield

Quality: Good

Enhancements: N/A

Description: Standard Iron buckler shield.

Shaking his head, he muttered "Well, I guess there is always tomorrow.". He threw the buckler onto the counter along with his apron, heading to the front door. Once on the outside he locked the door behind him, and started his daily routines.

- 3 T1 Materials

+ 4 Exp

Edited by Percival

Percival was rather embarrassed and disappointed with how his day went yesterday at his shop. "How could you be so irresponsible with your feelings and actions.". He shook his head as he made his way to his shop. 

He arrived, having to take a few detours to avoid a few players, and unlocked the door to the shop. Stepping through he saw the small amount of disarray he caused to the inside of the shop, "Well, I suppose I should start with cleaning my mess up." He shut the door behind him and walked over to his apron. He picked it up and put it on, checking to make sure the tools were still inside the pockets. Thankfully they were all there, so Percival made his way over to the forge area to take an inventory of his thoughts of what he wanted to do today. "I would say let's focus on shields again, but that doesn't seem to be working out so well. I guess let's focus on a few weapons today." He thought of the people he met on his travels, and one in particular stood out to him, Bongartz. "He's a one handed sword user, so lets try to make him a sword." He also knew that a great many players liked to use sword based weapons. With that in mind he decided to make two one handed straight swords and one katana. The katana might be a little tricky, since he had never attempted to make anything like one before.

He laid out the materials he needed for the project and tools in hand began to proceed with the crafting for the day.

Edited by Percival
Spoiler

ID: 75078

CD: 8

He picked up the material with the tongues and placed it into the forge for it to heat up. After a few moments he quickly grabbed the super heated material from the forge and placed it upon the anvil. Hammer in hand he began the process of shaping the material into the sword. After a few good smacks, the item shined brightly, and laying upon the anvil was a small sword. Percival picked up the sword to inspect his work.

Spoiler

Name: Steel Sword

ID: 75078

Roll: 8

Item Type: One-Handed Sword

Quality: Good

Enhancements: NA

Description: Standard steel short sword

"Well...it's a sword at least." He said laughing to himself. He placed the sword onto the counter nearby. Now for the next one.

Spoiler

ID: 75080

CD: 2

He placed the material in the forge with his trusty tongues, and patiently waited for the material to heat up. After a few moments there was a loud pop from the forge. Startled Percival turned to the forge, but to his dismay, it appeared the material had exploded. "Well that escalated quickly." Shaking his head. He prepared himself for the final weapon. The katana.

Spoiler

ID: 75081

CD: 12

He placed the material into the forge, and waited for it to get to the adequate temperature. Once he felt it was right, he grabbed it from the forge with his tongues, and placed it up on the anvil. Taking up his hammer, he began to pound away at the material. After a while of repeatedly hammering away at it, it began to shine brightly. Thankfully what rested upon the anvil was a katana. Percival picked up the katana to inspect the quality. 

Spoiler

Name: Limbo

ID: 75081

Roll: 12

Item Type: Katana

Enhancements: +2 Damage, +1 Accuracy

Description: Limbo seems to be a katana split in two. One side of the katana being black the other white. Aside from it's split personality, the katana is extremely simple in design. On the bottom of the hilt, attached with a small chain, is a small white and black bandanna. Engraved on the white bandanna is the alchemical symbol for night in black, and engraved on the black bandanna the alchemical symbol for day in white. A blade forever torn in two.

The katana was perfect! "Yes!" Excited he placed the newly made katana into a glass display case. "Now that that is finished, I can go take care of some errands." He says tom himself, taking off his apron. He quickly made his way to the door of the shop, and stepped outside. "Time to get some more materials!" He said himself, locking the door behind him. 

He proceeds to wonder off to go gather some materials for his next big craft.

Edited by Percival

Percival was running with determination to his shop. The big day arrived...Percival was now a rank 3 blacksmith. That meant he was able to create armor and equipment. This meant he could make his mask a reality. "I can finally make what I set out to do for so long." He arrived at his shop, in no time flat, and unlocked the door. He burst through the door, almost taking it off its hinges, and made his way swiftly to his tools. "I only got one shot at this." He says taking a look at his inventory, *1 Tier 1 Material*. "At least if I want to get this done today.".

He put on his apron and placed the last of his material onto the counter nearby. "I have to make this mask. I just have to." Taking his tongues and hammer in hand, he prepaird himself for the dawnting task of blacksmithing his mask without fail.

"I can do this." He whispered to himself. 

He grabbed the last of his materials with his tongues, and placed it into the forge. After waiting patiently for it to heat, he snagged it from the forge, and placed it upon the anvil. "I can't mess this up." Taking his hammer in hand, he began to hammer away at the super heated material.

Spoiler

ID: 75221

CD: 11 (Rare)

After hammering away at the material it began to steadily change shape, and with a last good *Smack* the material shined brightly. After it settled down, laying upon the anvil was a mask. Percival, with his hands shaking, reached over to inspect the mask.

Spoiler

Name: Mask of Torment

Your Rank: 3

ID: 75221

Item Type: Heavy Armor Helmet

Enhancements: +2 Thorns

Description: The mask is composed of a pitch black metal, and depicts an image of a white skull. People say that if one were to peer for too long into the mask, that they may go insane. Those that wear the mask are depicted as broken, mad, or even enveloped in sorrow.

"A mask. At last I finally have one." He says to himself, placing the mask into his inventory. "Now. Time to begin the true adventure."

Walking to the front door of the shop, he opens the door, and locks it behind him. Taking in a deep sigh of relief. "I can now truly be myself. Without worrying about what others will think or say about me." He takes the first few steps on his new "Adventure".

-1 T1 Material

+5 Exp (Rare Item)

Edited by Percival