Wanting a Sticker.

Beatbox had posted out in the area where many players trade across everyone to send out a message saying:

"Greetings players of Aincrad, I had sold my sticker a while ago, and I had forgotten its relevance to me. However I know there is bound to be one more player out there that has to have one for trade or sell. I am willing to offer 30 T1 Materials and 45 T2 Materials along with my last 5000 Col just to get the item. Hopefully I will see one of you all soon."

and with that he had waited for someone to hopefully arrive.

-----

Beatbox will trade:

30 T1 Materials

45 T2 Materials

5000 Col

Although Kasier did not ask nor did she want to regarding Beatbox's decision to leave the guild, she knows that there were controversy and possibly some sort of conflict between him and Itzal. However, the <<Glittering Snowflake>> item that she possesses was a waste of inventory space and completely useless to her at the moment especially since she has absolutely no uniques. She had planned to use it on a later acquired items but at the immediate moment, she needed the Col as well as the Tier two materials that she can eventually use to craft. Kasier sighed, walking up to Beatbox silently and opened her inventory.

"I'll take the offer."

As soon as she transaction was complete, she walked off without looking back.

-1 <<Glittering Snowflake>>
+30 T1 Materials
+45 T2 Materials
+5000 Col

@Beatbox

Edited by Kasier