[PP-NK-F11] The Shattered Future

Beatbox couldn't help himself but fall into temptation to find out why Zandra had to do all of this, he had a flashback to the boss and how she acted along side Ariel. He shook his head once more... he just couldn't believe it... why... why did she have to fall evil along side Ariel... it just didn't seem right. Beatbox growled and opened his menu's to send a message to her:

To: @Zandra

I invite you over to my home to have a little chat.

I want to know why. Coordinates Attached.

Then sent the message, he got out from the bed and stretched his arms before equipping back on his casual clothing. He had left the door unlocked and took a seat on the table that he had next to his head taking a seat near the one by the window looking outwards to the door waiting for Zandra to arrive. He did not have a happy expression on his face as he waited, he wanted to know why this all had to go down like this. Why she had to throw kindness for stubborness. His familar slept on the opposite pillow of his, not giving a care in the world. He also wanted to know why Hakai had broke up with him, however that is looking like something he'll never get solved.