Araki's Journal (Deceased)

vagabond.jpg

Name: Araki Hirohito

Level: 1

HP: 20/20

Energy: 2/2

Sword Art Type And Rank: One Handed Straight Sword (Rank 1)

Skills: One Handed Straight Sword (Rank 1, DMG +1)

SP: 5

COL: 0

Mitigation: 0

DMG: 2

History

Spoiler

Araki Hirohito, a 21 year old guy who possesses great strength, maybe as strong as Takamura-kun, and had such a peaceful life with a nice job as a boxer. Yeah, he is brutal when it comes to brute strength, and he is a walking tank as well, even though he doesn't look muscular with clothes on. You might be thinking, is he famous nationwide? Well, not really, although he was classified what is known as a 'rising champion.' Maybe not a real official boxing term, but whatever. 

Boxing ain't the only place he can fight with other people, but sometimes in incidents like a robbery in his house or saving someone from a criminal, he would do anything to f**k up his opponents. Boxing only applies to boxing matches, sparring or training. Enough said. 

But besides having brute strength, he has a heart like a normal human being would. If I'm not mistaken, he has an interest in alchemy stuff. One of his hobbies is to experiment with whatever chemicals he had in his hands. I don't know exactly where he got em, but let's just leave that up to interpretation. Heh, he even wished that he could be able to produce the things that people would do in medieval alchemy, like elixirs or whatnot. 

Now, let's get to the main plot of how he got here. So, basically he entered this tournament where all the boxers are from different parts of Earth, making the event a high level type. He managed to make his way up through, until this big daddy challenges him near the finals and BAP! He went down, despite having made some progress at defeating him. It was humiliating to lose when you are almost at the peak of the mountain, and he got a nasty reputation for that. And thanks to that, he ended up quitting boxing after a minor match that he won, but still facing some of the same reactions he got from his admirers. 

Some time later, that SAO virtual reality program was released worldwide, and as it made such a titanic hit in Japan, he decided to join the fun, as it had been quite a while since he played any video game. That would be his sole entertainment, as he had finished most of his favorite games. Little did he know that he will be stuck in the glorious Aincrad. Don't worry bout him, he actually enjoyed the place. Said it is better than the world, and that he can have an actual adventure. I told him to don't get himself killed and all that 'be careful' bullshit, and he took it seriously.

The tale of Araki's history ends here. Don't even try to think who I am, it ain't relevant to anything. So have a good day, and watch the skies. 

Virtues

Spoiler

Good heart: When he's helping, he means it. He won't betray you, he equalizes the rewards unto himself and you, and if you are danger while being with him, he will always interfere and eliminate the threat unless you are skillful to his eyes, which he would be proud of. It ain't mandatory, but if you can pay back his good deed towards you, do so. 

Knowledge/interest in alchemy: Even though he ain't a scientist or alchemist, he is still learning to be as good as one. You gotta appreciate how he takes enough time and training to identify and mix the chemicals, in addition to knowing what's good and what's harmful to the body. Try to ask for any potion that you need, and he will see if he can make that. You wanna be patient just in case if he is taking sweet time to make the potion as perfect as possible, it would be nasty if the liquid has a single flaw within itself. 

Immense strength: If a sword doesn't feel satisfying to finish off a foe, raw strength would be his tool to beat up his enemies in the worst ways possible. Yeah, in terms of physical strength, he is basically Kratos but with boxing techniques and having no vengeance against anyone. Maybe he can be useful as a walking tank to your party. Who knows, you might need it.

Flaws

Spoiler

Violence: Despite having these virtues, Araki here has a history of violence starting from the day where he used to beat the s**t out of a douchebag in school. Even in boxing, he uses brutish methods to win if the fight goes on for too long or if he is about to lose. I'm not surprised if I hear a story of him throwing a player out of a window. People he hates equals to a dummy that you can violently play with. 

A man of few words: In peaceful times, he's kind of a shy guy if he is not in a sociable mood. Take it easy on him and he will actually start talking or doing stuff with you. Just bear with him whenever he prefers to be silent, at least he can still understand, and make you do so through gestures, expressions or just a few words.

Reclusive: Whenever he is in his own house, a lab or even in the gym, he likes to do his things all by himself, and only prefers assistance if he really needs to, although this is rare. No point in disturbing his 'me time', as he would ignore you if you have nothing of utmost importance to say. Go read a book or enslave some female player you if you are waiting for him, I learnt to wait for him the hard way. It sucks, I know, but once he is done he will give full attention to you.

Equipment

Spoiler

cf408.jpg

Iron Crusader Sword

Spoiler

a6ef506fa21cfdb3cfc6cc45f6210709.jpg

Iron Breastplate

Threads

Edited by Araki

P31kUKX.png
However I would like to point out that inside the game, he is not Kratos or any other character possessing superhuman strength. 
Strength wise he is more or less like the average player even after he gets the 'Martial Arts' skill, which I suppose he will aim for; he won't be able to overpower everything he crosses roads with. 
But there's no limit to having a big ego and lying/bragging about his strength. Just wanted to get those things clear, other than that.

Welcome to SAO-RPG.