[PP-F1] Morning. (Miaki, Elberus, Luke)

She lay against a tree shoulders broad... she lay, and sit.

She had looked up at the sky...

"Man, today is the day to kill something." She says in her head as she equips her heavy sword and starts to run around a bit.

She has her iron sword in hand...

her silver chained necklace shimmers and she runs up the small hills of floor 1.

"Man, this place is quite beautiful..." She says out loud as she looks around...

She spies over a new hill no one had passed before.

(Of what she had heard.)

She hears a small twig, break

She narrows her eyes and scans the hill, and down it.

She then walks up the hill carefully.

She finds small shadows all over... she then hears a strange oink as she turns around, keeping her sword in front...

"Good." She sighs as it was only a small boar that couldn't merely hurt her.

She walks forward.. the boar running away from the tall figure.

"It's not nice to torture small animals." A voice called out teasingly. A few feet away in the shade of a tall pine tree stood Elberus, he smiled a bit and gave a half-hearted wave. "I'm just kidding, we've all got to get some experience in this hole somehow, even if every innocent pig has to suffer." He shrugged and approached the girl. "I'm Elberus Nice to meet you." Elberus stuck out his hand for a shake to show that he wasn't any harm, to her anyway.

She looks over at him...

She argues with herself in which to kill him or to talk.

Yet just talking is what she had decided.

"Hello." She said aloud as small animals started to run around.

"I'm surprised you were following me." She said again narrowing her eyes, and scanning the man a bit.

He puts out his hand for a handshake..

She puts her hand out as well.

She then put the hand away, into her pockets again.

"Nice to meet you." She says once again.

"Yet, I'm only here to kill a large animal or two. but Hi." She says as she walks along the trail...

He probably followed streaght behind the figure. She knew it too. The twigs had been stepped on several times...

"Your very easy to hear. Try being quite." She giggled then went to her dark self, again.

She walked along the warm trail but no large animals to be seen, she turns around to see the man catching up.

"Your not so fast as I thought." She said then helped him catch up by slowing down, eventually to a hault.

"If I was trying to be more quiet I'd be out Leveling my sneak skill. I figured i'd go for a little walk, I saw you and decided to say Hello, besides it's not safe alone anymore, Not with the uprise in PKers running around." Elberus gave her a stern look. "And besides you look so glum I figured I'd cheer you up, we cant all be sad, so we're trapped doesn't mean we cant make the best of it." Elberus used his optimism on her hoping to observe her reaction, he had a knack for observation and analysis. His Crystal Blue eyes locked on to her sternly, but his face maintained a gentle appeal.

"You realise when later I level up higher I will become a player killer. Not saying I will kill you but still." She says sternly and keeps her head up. She takes her sneakyness down a little as she walks a little less careful. "I don't need you... I walk alone." She says in her mind... "My shadow is only beside me." She says again in a quiet voice as she un equips her sword and he catches up to her. "You don't need to be my guard." She says again... in her mind she is really wanting to get her mind off the boy as his eyes perks up a lighter crystal color she looks away from the brightness and narrows her eyes as she looks down of the trail and follows it tighter now. "I walk along the road of broken dreams...." She says again as she narrows her eyes at her shadow as her jacket gets arranged, and her hair of the wind is blowing at the both of the two. Her voice now quieter than normal as her heart beats a bit more than normal, and she walks more in the heat, as it grew hotter.

"Quite the fire in this one." Miaki said, striding in from the opposite direction to them. He adjusted his black wire framed glasses then tipped his light brown fedora in greeting. His outfit was completely western and film noir inspired. He wore a light brown trench coat which was open, allowing the breeze to catch the coat tails. Underneath the trench coat could be seen a olive green buttoned vest. He wore khaki pants and brown leather boots. On his waist was his sieved curved blade.

"Hail Elberus. Who is our lady friend here? She is quite the spirited one. I'd watch my back if I were you." He quipped. "I'm Miaki, the Silver Swordsman."

"Huh, so you'd kill innocent people, can't say I approve of that." Elberus stopped and leaned up against a tree. "Solus will be after you then, alot of people will, You should change your mind." He frowned, "It's not a game anymore, this is our reality." The Silver haired male stretched a bit and watched the Young Girl walk further. "I don't want to be the one to stop you, but If you ever get into trouble don't be afraid to look for me."

"Miaki, Just an acquaintance, I followed her a bit, I've heard some pretty foul rumors lately and wanted to investigate." Elberus gave him a small wave.

She stepped aside of the two. "Hi, nice greeting." She says in a stern voice as she keeps walking the trail in deep footsteps quite harshly. Her footprints where deep and low. She didn't run but kept a fast paced. She then heard the two talking behind her. "If you need a big sign to leave me behind..." She says pointing to the woods. "I'm giving you right now." She says sternly as she walks a bit faster. "I don't need anyone who calls me of a 'mean spirit' " She puffs words out of her gritted teeth. Each footstep she became grumpier and faster in her footsteps the heat kept the breeze coming and heat sweltering on. She knew she was stuck here, yet she didn't want people likely wanting to kill her later on following her footsteps. She then quickly hid behind a bush, in wait for the two to pass her, hoping they didn't see her. Her hair kept waving in front of her face, yet she didn't care and kept hidden.

(Mind if I join in?)

"Can't say I've heard any rumors on this floor... Then again, I haven't gone into a town for a few days." Luke sat in a tree near the three of them with Acnologia on a branch above him. "Careful Elberus. PKers aren't always the friendliest people in the world. Keep your guard up." He had been training his detection and hiding skills and he thought he was doing pretty good.

Miaki watched the girl begin walking away in a quickened pace. "Interesting kid. Good temper." He looked at Elberus. "I like her spunk." He glanced up the tree at Luke. "Why is it every time I see you you're up some blasted tree?" He said with a laugh. Then he realized Kurai was quickly putting distance between herself and them. He pointed with his thumb towards her. "Uhhhh was that an invite to pester her or to leave? Im terrible with these things."

Her heart beated quickly as she had been hidden from the group she backed up further into the forest area to hear the sounds of birds and yowling monkeys she gave a deep breath and opened her jacket up to breath, underneath was a tanktop to it, along with shredded jeans, and some sneakers.. she sat up and breathed her heart pounding at that point. the heat had stopped and turned away from her as she finds the group then climbing a tree as someone-- Miaki-- Find to be complimenting her. She settles down and sits up again from the down-time. She settled down as the wind made her hair fly in all directions it settles down sooner or later as she begins to get used to hiding in that area.

" I was sure I overheard some talk of PKers moving around this area." Elberus tilted his head up to address Luke. "I take it, this is your thing, I can't say I'm surprised." He chuckled and bit and shifted his attention to Miaki, "Well I fully intend to try to change her mind from the path she has chosen." His eyes took a stern tone. "It's not just a game you know, With Solus out there and Several other Guilds hunting PKers, even if you make a joke you could end up a target."

I find myself seeing the group stand up, and start wanting to follow me I stay quiet, and watch them follow the path to try to follow I hope silently that none of them have detection as The sounds of the birds, and other animals grow louder... I start to zip up my jacket again and sit my feet higher into a weirder position as the group walks past the bush I had been spying from... I feel the heat rushing down my neck again as I decide to climb up a tree and follow them.I knew I would never find myself wanting to change my mind- for I've already chosen. I cannot change what decision is made. She follows the group in the trees hoping they don't see me, I quickly rush after the group, as they get faster the tree branches start to break-- And I fall on the group as My legs quickly become alert and lift me up off the ground... I hope they don't see me as I start to run away from the group I had fallen on. (OOC: Now it's a tag game...)

Miaki followed the two boys committed to changing the fiery Kurai's ways. "I think those guilds are too busy with cropping PK guilds sprouting up like Laughing Coffin and another guild I heard of recently. Besides, I'm not too concerned with her. I'm more interested in learning about her or listening to her rather than change her. Something about her got on my good side. Hopefully that doesn't come back to bite me in the-" Miaki heard the branch break and looked above his head to see the girl crash down on Luke and sprint off. "Wow, the irony if that had been me." He said laughing as poor Luke started to get up. "Still gonna go after her?"

I rush faster leaving a dust trail behind my feet, I sprint as if I were a cheetah...

(OOC: Making her become a PK in a solo roleplay -.-)

I sprint and don't turn back until it turns dark... I sit down and make a small nest of leaves near the tops of trees so they couldn't see me... I make a small nest and hanging device to keep it up- hopefully. It gets darker as the stars strike the night sky and some spring- or wash- across the sky...

It started to get darker out and it was clear to Miaki that Kurai was a dweller of the night. Finding her would pose quite the challenge. He tried the most cliché and oldest trick in the book. "Kurai. Come out come out wherever you are." He could feel the weird looks given to him and simply answered, "What?"

(OOC: I thought as much. We have one or two people who have multiple personality disorder (or something) and are prone to violence. I typically see them in unrestricted section writing violent deaths of imaginary players or something.)

I glimpsed down at the man, near me sighed, rolled over, and went back to sleep deeply. I had slept in the dark trees hopefully not found. as the group headed under me, and started a small campsite. in beginning to find me. I smelled the marshmallows that had been roasting as I smelt them, I wanted to steal them, yet I stayed and slept. Not hungry a bit. I slept deeply in the night stars as he thought I was a dweller of the dark night...

(OOC: Dude... I'm not going to do that... thats just plain weird.)