[PP-F2] Exploration of the 2nd floor. (Shark/ Dunc Master)

A few days have passed since we helped Klein and Reached the second floor. This town seems so beautiful and peaceful without the chaos on the previous floor. I wonder if there are any special drops that I can get in this area? Maybe we should go to the closest Inn and rest while trying to figure out what to do.

“Hey Dunc, It’s been a long day and all so how bout we go find an Inn and get some rest while figuring out what to do next?”

Agil: “I think I might have an idea theres one called the angels arm good sword especially if you like critical strikes.â€

â€Awesome Iâ€d like that my kind of sword.â€

Agil:â€Alright heres the part list for that sword.â€

(item acquired Angels arm part list) “Thanks.â€

Agil:â€And Shark right what would you like?â€

I start thinking about what kind of sword I would like. That is when I remembered that I have an order in with my blacksmith about a strong customized sword.

You know... I think I will go with a strong and semi light sword. I have a blacksmith making a very strong customized one right now. I stared thinking about what the possibilities of battles.

Never hurts to have a couple back up swords. I said to myself as I try to focus on the sword making.

• 2 weeks later...