[SP - F17] Perfect Storm {COMPLETE}

"Drop the sword, kid." Commanded the voice of the figure that stood before Takao, holding the blade to his throat. He complied, relaxing his hand to allow the handle of his sword to roll off his glove-clad fingers. His eyes moved along the blade, examining the familiar shape and design. Takao's eyebrows knitted into a tight furrow, somewhere halfway between disbelief and shock. He knew that blade. It had been thrust into his chest once, after all.

"Micha-" Takao started, only for the sword to press further against his neck. A sharp inhale filled his lungs and his emerald gaze rose quickly, meeting a pair of light blue orbs so cold and icy that they almost looked white. He looked over the man himself, who wore a suspiciously militaristic uniform. He quickly committed it's design to memory, just in case.

"Anna. You did good," The man said, turning his gaze over his shoulder to set upon the woman. "We'll discuss the matter of your... lack of success... later. For now, get the gi-" He continued, only for the wind to be pulled from his lungs.

The man was knocked off his feet and slid across the grass, a small trail of dirt following behind him. Takao recovered from the kick and snapped his head toward Aria. "Adder!" Anna called out, struggling to stand as the uniform-clad man came to a natural halt.

"Aria, use it!" He yelled out. The girl standing some distance away on the hill startled violently, nearly dropping the crystal in the process. "But-" She said, only to be cut off by Takao again. "Now!"

She didn't dare disobey, not this time. "T..Teleport!" She said, holding the crystal out despite her trembling arm. In a flash of light, she was gone. A relieved breath left Takao's lungs, but he was in no less danger now than he was prior to kicking his assailant. One could wager he was in an even worse spot.

"Sorry, friend. You aren't gonna get her so easily." Takao said, a weak smile growing on his face. "So you're Death Adder then?" He inquired, turning back to look at the man who was already on his feet. A low, guttural growl rumbled in his throat.

"And if you have the Blade of Michael, that means..." His deductive reasoning was cut short, and a straight answer was given.

"Yes. That's right." Death Adder said, slowly reaching over his shoulder with his free hand. He grasped the handle of another sword and pulled it upward slowly, allowing for every inch of the blackened blade to scrape and hiss against its scabbard. Now fully drawn, he held two swords-- one in either hand.

"The Last Hero of Aincrad. At your service!"

COMBAT RESULTS

TAKAO

ID: 78790
BD: 6 (5 + 3(ACC) - 3(EVA) + 1(Concentration) )

HP: 1058/1415 ( +40 HP(Battle Healing) )
Energy: 36/140 (+1/-12)
Sword Art: «Full Cowl»
Damage: 15(base) + 6(Damage Crystal) + 6(Vodka) = 23 * 9 = 207

VRYCE

ID: /
BD: 
/

HP: 328/885
Energy: 62/88 (+1/)
Sword Art: «n/a»
Damage: n/a

DEATH ADDER
*stunned*

BD: 
/

HP: 1298/1505 ( -207 HP )
Energy: 150/150 

"Ah." Takao exhaled. His nostrils twitched, pulling off to one side as he sucked in a sharp breath. "Fantastic."

He strolled over to his sword and picked it up, effortlessly sliding it into the scabbard upon his back in a smooth motion. Green eyes darted from Anna to Death Adder, reading their motions carefully. Anna seemed perfectly capable of standing, although she looked defeated... upset, perhaps. Or perhaps worried about something. He'd gotten the feeling of anxiety coming from her, and rightfully so. She appeared to be in league with this Death Adder, and given his assumed motivations, it didn't look good.

"The Last Hero, you said?" Takao furthered his inquiries, hoping to buy himself a little time. The Villain sorts did like monologuing, didn't they? "I'm sure Zelrius thought the same thing 'bout himself, y'know."

Death Adder scoffed. "You insult me! Placing me next to that airheaded kid. I will make the assumption that my facetiousness went undetected, but yes. As the very systems themselves would have me called, I am the Hero of Aincrad... And, like I said, the last." He explained, forcing Takao to hold back a faint smile. He'd read the situation accurately enough.

"There's a bit of a difference with my attainment of that title, though. Namely... I wasn't stupid enough to let those cringeworthy NPCs to live. Put them out of their misery, get it?"

Takao huffed and felt a faint grin appear on his face. "Hah, I get it. Scorched earth polic-" He said, only to be interrupted.

"Scorched earth policy! Exactly! See, this kid gets it!" Death Adder exclaimed, pointing the blade of Michael at Takao whilst his gaze settled upon Anna. "I like this kid! It's real damn shame he had to go and do something real stupid like that. A real, damn shame." He said, tilting the sword to rest the spine against his shoulder. He remained silent for a moment, as did Takao and Anna, until he spoke up again.

"Alright, well. Let's get this over with then." He said, immediately activating his «Charge» skill. He closed the space between himself and Takao in an absurdly short amount of time, almost looking like teleportation if Takao hadn't found the thought so absurd. He lifted his hands to defend himself, but unfortunately found himself on the receiving end of a brutal twenty-six hit combination instead.

COMBAT RESULTS

TAKAO

ID: 78793
BD: 4 (4 + 3(ACC) - 3(EVA) )

HP: 488/1415 ( 640(Raw) - 30(MIT) - 40 (Battle Healing) = -570HP )
Energy: 35/140 (+1/-2)
Sword Art: «Miss»
Damage: N/A

VRYCE

BD: 
/

DEATH ADDER

ID: 78792
BD: 7 (4 + 3(ACC))

HP: 1298/1505
Energy: 124/150 (+1/-26)
Sword Art: «The Eclipse»
Damage: 15(base) + 8(Fallen) + 4(Damage Crystal) + 5(Charge) = 32 * 20 = 640

Air left Takao's lungs in a single quick huff. His digital body was practically torn to shreds, twenty six wounds now decorating his beaten figure. The sheer force of the sword skill had thrown Takao backward and sent him rolling down the hill. When the decline of the hill flattened, his momentum stopped, and he slowly struggled to get his bearings.

Green eyes rested wearily upon Death Adder's approaching form, his blades held outward at either side like some sort of bastardized angel. Takao lifted his body up by his forearms to start, then slowly the rest of him rose as well. But Death Adder wouldn't let him get that far. The sole of his boot slammed onto Takao's back and forced him into the dirt, pinning him in the mud.

"Kgh..." Takao hissed, his head turning slightly to peer up at Death Adder. Sodden earth stained his face and clothes, his repeated tumbling and rolling in the dirt and muck had graced him with a generous coating.

"Good night, kiddo." Death Adder said in a low tone, poising his swords in such a way that he re-activated the previous sword skill that had torn through Takao's body like a hurricane. "Oh, and tell Zelrius I said hello." A wry grin pulled his cheeks just before he unleashed the sword skill upon Takao.

Another twenty six slashes in rapid successful battered him further into the dirt, quiet noises of struggle catching in Takao's throat. The damage continued to tick down as Takao laid motionless, and Death Adder sheathed his swords.

"Anna, don't make me wait. Let's go." He said, disappearing into the brush. Anna watched as Takao remained lifeless in the mud, but didn't disappear. Her eyes narrowed and the temptation to watch his health continue to drain, but she knew better than to keep Death Adder waiting. She too disappeared into the woods after him, leaving Takao behind.

COMBAT RESULTS

TAKAO

BD: /

HP: 18/1415 ( 540(Raw) - 30(MIT) - 40 (Battle Healing) = -470HP )
Energy: 36/140 (+1)

VRYCE

BD: 
/

DEATH ADDER