[pp-f1] It only takes three

Alex looked at the monster in the eyes. He knew this wasn't gonna be an easy fight for the level 1's. Alex had to step up. He ran at the beast, preparing a sword skill as he ran. It was his vertical square skill. He ran at the beast an landed each of the four hits. The skeleton roared in agony.

Alex-15/15

Maka-5/5

Cougar-5/5

Fluffy-9/9

Skeleton-14/20

Dice roll-6 regular hit!

Alex turned toward Maka and yelled, "your turn!"

Maka and Fluffy's turn

I saw the two attacking the skeleton. Fluffy and I were gonna wait till it walked toward us. The skeleton finally saw us and bolted toward us. Fluffy and I prepared a multiple hit strike. Fluffy and I dealt a lot of damage to the skeleton, totalling in six damage done.

Dice roll:5 regular hit

Maka-5/5

Skeleton-8/20

1-2] Maka misses

[3-4] monster dodges slash skill

[5-7] hit monster loses 1hp

[8-10] critical hit monster loses 2hp

I was defeating monsters just like that... And I think Cougar likes me..... When I came to Sword Art Online, all I thought about was the animals, but now I find how fun it is to fight. When we pulled over to rest, I slept by Cougar. He had saved my life in the game, and I bet I owe him something....Something that could only be done with love. But there is no way while were fighting monsters will I ask him, especially with Alex around...But I do trust him in this death game. There is not many people to trust, and I'm to timid to meet people. I think of this as I fall asleep...............

Alex watched the two people laying together, obviously liking each other. They were true love, and were meant for each other. Alex felt that he was breaking there privacy....Then Fluffy sat on his shoulder. Fluffy was a beautiful pink dragon, and was gonna grow to become a giant magnificent dragon. Alex laid down with the dragon, and went to sleep........ZZZZZZZZZZ

Soon we had left the Cave with a big bounty of monsters defeated. Man, were we happy. I was just happy to be with everybody....Including Fluffy. I had to buy some new clothes when we got home, and they were beautiful. Alex got deep black clothes while Cougar got a collection of red and white colors. I got an array of colors; better than a rainbow.

Alex liked his new black clothes. they fit his personality well. Alex was ready to go back on some kinda adventure, any. But we had also bought swimsuits and were headed toward the beach. It was gonna be fun, either way, no matter what Alex did with the two. Oh, yah, don't forget Fluffy! Alex had made a special connection with Fluffy, and nothing could possibly ruin it. So Alex would stick with the two for a long time. When they got to the beach, Alex switched into his new swimming suit. When he was done changing, he hopped into the water. It was very cold.