[PP-F6] Scorched Steel

Keith had just gotten the rare Katana Skill and he eagerly wanted to see how this would help the rest of Aincrad to escape this game. He had been training with some friends and said skill had just appeared on his list somehow. But because of this skill's rarity, he didn't have the right weapon to use with it. He sat at an inn while tipping in his chair thinking of how he could really start using it. "Yeesh... If only there was some way to get the right sword for this..." he said, then remembering one of his closest friends was one of the best smithys in Aincrad. "Rage!" he said, falling over in the chair as he typed up a message to his friend. "Alright! Now all I gotta do is wait..."

Rage the typical old lazy guy.. i'm sure many of you could realize what in the floating castle of Aincrad he is doing. Well surely enough, his hobby.

So Rage was napping on a newly riverbank with a nice comfort tree nearby. He hadn't seen it before and he seemed to love sleeping out in the public. Not really caring about the fact that people can Sleep-PK him but for 1 thing. Rage always wakes up when he hears something so that's that.

Anyway Rage heard a message notification pop up which led to his wake. Rage sighed and began to open up the notification to see the message as he was saying Man.. can I ever get a break.. sheesh.. he ruffled up his hair with his left hand as he was reading the message sent to him by Keith. Oh? It's by Keith?.. huh.. he wants me to forge a Katana for him.. talk about being a tool. Rage sighed and closed his message as his hands pretty much dropped dead on the floor of Aincrad as he recalled the fact that he was one of THE best smiths in Aincrad.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon