[PP-F5] Gathering Colors

Unknown strode up the hill following the sounds the roaring. Reaching the top she saw her target. A giant sand worm diving in and out, rolling around, and generally making a mess. Sighing she thinks to herself that this hunt should be worthwhile. Turning around she three other girls approach her. Smiling Unknown asked “can I help you ladies?â€

Siren looked at the woman and smiled slightly. "Ah it seems you've interested our friend quite a bit, and we don't wish her to be harmed so we are following her. Forgive us if we are being a bother." Her smile stood out in the darkness caused by her hood which covered the top half of her head. "I am Siren, may inquire as to what your name is my mysterious friend?"

Siren stopped and stared at the figure with a slight smile. "Well as I said before, I am Siren," She pointed at Lime then at Ruby. "And these two are Lime and Ruby. Me and Lime are trying to keep an eye on our friend Ruby who seems interested in you, so we aren't really doing anything at the moment."

Siren let out a slight sigh watching her two friends walk off to danger and shrugged following them. "Guess I have no choice then. Sure I'll come along as well, but I'll only watch. I will intervene if necessary and furthermore I'll assist from a strategic stand point, that is if you don't mind Unknown." She looked at the girl and smiled crossing her arms.

• 3 weeks later...

Siren smiled hearing the mysterious figure and nodded giving the creature a look. "Well since it seems to be uncontrolled, and simply thrashing and moving around I suggest a tight back to back formation within the epicenter inside of the creatures area of movement. It should allow quick reaction from you and if needed you'll be able to switch positions whenever necessary." She brushed aside a strand of hair moving in front of her face and looked at Unknown. "That is my opinion Unknown, whether you follow it or not is up to you."

• 2 weeks later...

Siren nodded upon hearing Unknown and watched the creature. "I understand, very well... Execute whatever action you'd deem necessary, I'll observe and provide a form of tactical support if you don't mind." She glanced at Ruby and Lime before turning to Unknown. "You two be careful, don't do anything careless or foolhardy please."

Unknown looked at Siren her face showing no sign of what was going through her mind. Waving her hand and making gestures in the air she sent party invites to the other three girls. Hefting her spear in her hand she pulled it back and began to aim it as it pulsed with light. She threw it. It missed though but it did let the poor ghouly ghouly know they were there. And it began slithering their way.

(Rolled 2. Sword Skill failed.)

"For glory and honor here we go" she said. Looking at the two girls she said "let's hope you two can keep the brat in front of us busy while I get my weapon." She took off running.

Siren looked at the invitation and accepted it as the mysterious woman attacked the creature, but missed. She looked at Ruby and Lime, and sighed as they prepared to battle the creature. "Let me know if you need my help in fighting that thing you two. No headstrong decisions please."

As Unknown dashed to get her spear Ruby charged the monster and then veered to the worms side she raised her sword and held it at an angle letting the diamond patterned blade pulse with a sickly light. She swung.

[sword Skill Failed. Can't use it for two posts]

But she over shot and stumbled.

Unknown got her weapon and ran her hands over it to feel its form. She turned around in time to see Ruby attack the worm... and miss. She then hissed at the worms next move. It hit her with its tail... and it moved her into a nearby dune not much damage was done though she saw in the window with some relief. Not much technique but she's got passion. She thinks.

[Worm Attacks. Missed. I'll alternate posts for attacks between myself and the enemy.]

Siren sighed when she witnessed Ruby's slip up and shook her head slowly. "I tell her not to be reckless and she goes in without any technique or strategy. That girl's going to give me a heart attack one of these days..." She glanced at Unknown noting her relief in seeing Ruby was well and grinned. "Well least I know she cares about her party members... Hey you three might want to work together on this, attacking without a rythm or pattern is just going to get you killed!"

Lime had started out to a brief trot when they made their move. She then witnessed Ruby's dash towards the monster and rather spectacular failure. Well at least she isn't focusing on the players she killed. She thinks. Scanning around she saw Unknown had retrieved her weapon and observing the situation let's hope she has an eye for this. Was a muttered thought in the back of her brain. Grasping her basic rapier firmly she sprinted forward and unleashed light along her blade as she she swiped it along the side of the worm.

{Sword Art. Rolled 9. Criticial. 2 Damage.}

And was rewarded with a deep flash of light as she tore into the monster and saw it's HP bar go down.

{Sand Worm 9/11 Hp}