[PP-NK-F3] <<Search for the Hoya>> learning about over health (Dominion and Domarus)

Dominion had finally found a spot on the second floor, worthy of his liking, which to be honest was not much. A rather discreet alleyway in the main city on the second floor was good enough for him. Also, he liked the mountainous area surrounding that city. He would probably go out there a lot, hopefully to find him familiar sometime. Dominion lifted his arms to stretch. He had gotten plenty of sleep the previous night, so he was ready to go questing again. Word spread pretty quickly of some place that had a pendent and some mobs to beat, but all Dominion could recall was that it was somewhere on the third floor. He opened his inventory and used something he had gotten from the alchemist Zack. He remembered how nice he was for an NPC, which he was grateful for. Dominion used whatever the thing was and could see his health bar go up slightly over it's usual amount. "Well, would you look at that." Dominion said to himself as he proceeded to send a PM to Domarus, stating another quest that would strengthen them. "Meet me, third floor. Honestly, I have no clue where to go, but something along the lines of a pendent and some mobs."- stated word for word. @Domarus

-1  Tier 1 Over-health

+50 Temporary HP

Edited by Dominion

Domarus was in his workshop when he received a message from Dominion.  The healer's message was essentially saying that he had stumbled upon a quest on the third floor.  Something about pendants and mobs and that he had no clue where to go but it was sp.  Domarus knew exactly what this was:  The Hoya.  He had completed this boring quest before by himself.  It seemed to take forever but he cleared it.  He and Dominion would get it done in seconds but it was a perfect chance to strengthen the relationship between the master and the right hand.  He got up and equipped the new hopebreaker set, making his way to the town and over to the teleport pad, warping to the third floor.  After teleporting to the third town he made his way out towards the forest and the entrance to the labyrinth.  When he reached it he noticed two things:  Dominion standing by the entrance waiting for him, and that the labyrinth was different.  However it was of no issue.  Keres waved to Dominion, her flaming snake Porvós poking his head up to view the healer better.  Rhozarth, still armored in a black iron skeleton armor, bowed it's head as it always would with Domarus or the generals.  Rhozarth was put below Domarus when he was defeated, but other than Domarus he chose who he would be below.  And Those whom Rhozarth would bow to were destined to become Domarus' general or vanish.  Domarus nodded to the player.
     "The quest is called the Hoya.  It's extremely easy.  There are two minotaur inside the maze, each with forty five health and twenty damage.  Or was it thirty?  Regardless this will be no issue at all."  Domarus looked at the entrance.  If the labyrinth had changed since the last time he took the quest, it meant that the labyrinth might change as they were going through it as well.  He looked at Keres.
     "You will need to stay as close to us as possible this time around Keres"  Keres nodded.
     "Yes master."  

@Dominion

While standing next to the teleport pad, Dominion noticed the form of Domarus, Rhozarth, Keres, and her snake Porvos. Upon their arrival, Dominion seemed to perk up. He made a quick wave to Keres, not to be disrespectful to Domarus, but because it required much more time to make a good bow. He greeted Domarus with his signature bow, although his arms were still rather dirty and bruised from his expedition to find a familiar several days back. He clasped his left fist over his right as he lowered his torso. He was somewhat surprised to notice that Rhozarth bowed to him. This was not a normal action from an animal, which made Dominion confused. He didn't mention it though, as he rose to look at Domarus. Domarus made it pretty clear that this quest would be pretty easy, mentioning that there would be two minotaurs at relatively low health and damage output. Dominion smiled, swiping his right arm and suddenly materializing the golden fist weapons, which covered his hands and lower arms. The Monkey Ring appeared on his left hand, Monkey King Semblance around his neck. Last but not least, the Monkey King Armor materialized over his unbuttoned white shirt. This by no means completed his intended appearance, but would have to do until he could acquire more unique armor. Dominion finally spoke, "Well, I say we enter and start this quest."

Edited by Dominion

Domarus watched as Dominion equipped his items and it was a rather interesting appearance.  Regardless the player was now ready and Domarus nodded to his healer general.  With that the two made their way into the labyrinth.  As they walked Domarus knew this would be the perfect chance to ask about the purple haired player Dominion was with.  Row as Keres informed him.  But he'd lead the conversation up towards that.
     "May I ask where that dirt came from?  It appears to be stained which means it's been there for quite a while."  Domarus was going over possibilities but couldn't pinpoint an accurate reason as to how this player gained it.  Dominion was odd at times but he wasn't stupid.  From what he gathered, Domarus believed that Dominion was aiming to become a hybrid of healer and tank, but he would mainly be the healer.  Until they found a tank it was possible Dominion could cover that but unlikely.  Regardless of this, whatever extra class Dominion sought to join was his personal business.  Though his personal business was also Domarus' business.  What mattered right now was ensuring the loyalty, strength and foundations of his generals.  And he needed to pick up the pace.  That was the issue here.  He needed to hurry but he also needed to take his time with this situation.
@Dominion

Dominion walked forward, his mind not really wondering for the first time in a while. He seemed rather focused, looking around at different. However, Domarus made mention to the dirt that was on his arms. It had been a vigorous challenge to try to find the familiar, and in the end he came back empty handed. Dominion kept his head forward, keeping a lookout as he spoke. "Why, I was out in the forest of the first floor looking for my familiar. And you are not wrong to think that it happened a long time ago, but I would consider it to be pretty recent. The one familiar I did manage to find also made the rest of my adventure a really tough." Dominion about laughed, "I would have gone out again in search again, but it seemed as though there was another interesting quest." Dominion shrugged his shoulders, still keeping his eyes pealed for any sight of a minotaur. As of yet, there was really nothing there.

@Domarus