[PP-NK-F1] <<Feeding the Enemy>> Finding a stranger (Dominion and Solomon) [Complete]

Dominion held his arm out steadily as the giant monkey grabbed a banana. It was obvious that this monkey was not on the extremely aggressive side. Dominion asked the monkey what it's name was, and it just stared at him like he was an idiot. Dominion was surprised that this humanoid monkey couldn't talk. "Well, if you don't have a name, why don't I name you Sun?", Dominion asked. It didn't seem to be paying any attention to him. He realized that the health bar had shown up by the monkeys original name. In that name slot, Enma appeared. Dominion said it aloud, not realizing that the monkey turned it's attention directly to him. "Oh, so that is your name! I hope we can be good friends, Enma", Dominion said, extending his arm out to the giant monkey. Enma didn't understand the gesture and crossed his arms. Suddenly, it shrunk to only half Dominion's height. Dominion realized this and turned, testing his luck with his familiar. "Follow me, we need to return to the city!", Dominion called to his new familiar, who didn't seem to understand anything he really said.

Summary-

Dominion: 2 SP, 200 Col, Enma-Familiar (approved by Calrex in Evaluations)

Solomon: 1 SP, 200 Col.

Edited by Dominion