[PP:F1:Complete] Stealing is BAD! Cat Girl Gone Wild! w/ Vale

"Get back here you damn crook!" there was a loud screeching sound when Mestophales bolted through the door of the restaurant and began running full speed through the crowd of people. The man who was the chef had attempted several times to get the catty woman to pay for her meal, yet she refused because it tasted awful. But that was only half the truth, it was one of the best meals she had ever in the game of SAO, but she was not going to pay for it. So like the acrobatic woman that she was, tables and chairs were flipped over, food piled up on the floor and the residents were mad about her getting her toes and feet in their food as she walked across the tables. The Manager of the Shop was slamming down his hands attempting to get her, but she was too swift and maneuverable for him to catch. 

The striped kitten ran through the crowds of people never looking back, but the expression on her face was priceless to say in the least. She had got a free meal, but probably would never be able to eat at that place again. She laughed as she ran through the wind, her hair in the breeze as her long arms stretched out and pushed people aside, "Excuse me, coming through!" she said mowing people down as she ran. Springing off her feet towards the roof, her bronze skinned body highlighted by the sun above her as she dove downwards towards the street again. She saw a flurry of purple hair and growled playfully as she leapt at the stranger in an attempt to pounce them. "NeeeeYaaaa!!" 

@Vale

Edited by Miss_Mestophales

Vale walked through the busy streets of the Town of Beginnings, there was so much to do and see in the town alone. That she ultimately ended up forgetting to explore outside of the Town of Beginnings itself. There always seemed to be something going on, people getting into arguments that ultimately ended up leading to fights that had the duel challenge put up. It was a lot to take in every single day, but it reminded her a lot of how it was in downtown Osaka when Vale would attend her Martial Arts tournaments. On that thought, there was a lot of sound being made from far behind her. Vale initially turned to look at it, vaguely hearing the words 'Get back... crook' unable to understand the middle portion of the sentence.

Vale shrugged her shoulders, as she wasn't too keen on figuring out what it was that happened. This was a game after all, she was trying to adopt that mentality deep down within herself. She walked into a long alleyway that cut inbetween the main road and the massive plaza. She found that most people didn't take this route for whatever reason. After a few steps in she heard fast moving footsteps, she could hear someone excusing themselves. Just as she was turning her head to look, hair fluttering in the light amount of wind breezing through the town. Her eyes met an airborne girl dressed in a catgirl attire.

Vale's instincts took over, she immediately reached out grabbing the girls forearm and flipping said catgirl over her shoulder and onto the ground. As quick as Vale possibly could, she would flip over the girl pinning her arms above her head and putting her face smack dead infront of the face of the girl who lunged at her. Their faces close enough that the girl could feel Vales breath on her face, their noses mere inches from touching, and her eyes locked on the eyes of this cat girl, "Well, well, looks like I caught myself a pretty little kitty now didn't I?" Vale asked as she subtly bit her lower lip.

(If this is too much modding, let me know and I'll fix it.)

OOC: No problems! 

"Neeeyaaa!" As Mestophales had leapt to pounce her target, strong arms came down over her. One thing lead to another and she was pinned. Somehow or another, cute little act didn't quite work out as she was pinned with her arms over her head. Hot breath on her face as the woman stared back at her, and made a comment about catching a 'pretty little kitty.' Mestophales smiled with a cheshire like cat grin and then leaned over lightly and licked her on the nose and then started to giggle, arms still pinned. 

"Oh my. Looks like you caught me indeed. Or...did I catch you?" Being pinned didn't quite matter as Mestophales lifted her legs up and wrapped them over the waist of the woman. She laughed lightly as their bodies collided and touched against one another, "Well, well, looks like I caught myself a cutie as well." She grinned again, with a happy tone in her voice. She had locked eyes with the woman, "I don't know about you, but I am rather comfortable in this position. Can say I am quite used to being prone like this. You got some very beautiful eyes if I may say so." Mestophales was making the best of the situation that she could be at this point. Until the other woman let go, she was pretty much at her mercy, but then again, she had her rounded thighs and legs hugging the waist of the other woman, so they were pretty much stuck until someone made a move.

"By the way, I am Miss Mestophales! The wonderful, adorable feline cat of SAO! Still working on that title though. And who might you be?" Without hesitation, Mestophales once more licked the woman's nose for no reason other than because she could. 

@Vale

It was but for a moment that Vale forgot to hold back when dealing with people who weren't skilled in Martial Arts, her ego also flared for a moment. As she was about to pull away and let go and apologize the pinned girl threw Vale a hard curveball. The girl seductively licked the nose of the dark skinned girl, immediately Vale grinned harder, she was feeling extra... playful... with this girl now. Vale giggled, "Or maybe I wanted you to catch me the whole time cutie. Honestly, I think cutie is an understatement" She winked. Vale felt the legs of the girl wrapped around her waist nice and tight, and she for some reason she wouldn't have wanted it any other way. The bodies pressing up against each other, Vales skin tight black spandex was beginning to have a hard time keeping it's fit around her ammenities, she could only assume the same for this girls cloth aswell.

The somewhat erotic catlike grin was getting to Vale, she began to feel the heat rush to her face and body. The compliments and words the pinned cat girl were saying were getting in Vale's head, she was beginning to forget a lot of her problems that plagued her mind, "I would agree, I'm rather comfortable as well. I'm pretty used to keeping the control even when they think they've got me." She grinned. Vale couldn't tell if the girl was letting her do as she pleased, or if she was honestly that much stronger than her in the arms, but she held onto both wrists with one hand and moved her other under the girls rump to lift the both of them with relative ease. Her Martial Arts background was coming in handy when it came to frisky girls like this one.

Quickly she pressed the Cat girls back against the wall and let go of her hands to let them do as they please, "I would have to disagree, and say that yours are far more intoxicating." She retorted quickly. Vale then got the name of her captive/captor followed by another lick on her nose, "Miss Mestophales... I like it. No need for a title when you got a name like that." Vale stated as she moved her face up next to the neck of the Miss Mestophales, "My name is Vale... And it is... Mmmm... A pleasure to meet you." Her light moan mid sentence got the sweat starting to build on her as she then began to lightly nibble on the neck of Miss Mestophales. Her other hand pressed against the wall just next to the woman's shoulder.

Miss Mestophales could feel the movement of the other's hand touch her rump, one hand pressed against the wall and her wrists deadlocked by those strong hands. Being dominated like that was sure fun! Mestophales was then getting the feeling this girly was getting as much of a rise as she was out of this entire scenario. She grinned equally with the woman, feeling the hot breath against her bare neck, the rush and anticipation until the name 'Vale' was brought to attention. Mestophales melted slightly, getting weak in the knees as they slowly lowered off the woman and were pressed against the ground. Her tail then began to flick side to side wildly, showing that she was very much interested in this young woman. 

"It is a puureasure to meet you. But if you keep nibbling me like that..." It was now a show for the both of them, several people had been gawking at the two females for some time due to the amount of noise that was done by the catgirl as she was burning through the city as she was running away from the shop clerk. She had nearly forgot she got a free meal from the Dodo Brain, and was now getting nibbled on by this hottie. Her eyes were on the other players, some of them were now whistling from the show, others were giving some rather bold remarks, "We might end up stirring more of a crowd. Not sure if you noticed, but we got a few onlookers here." WIth her tail swishing back and forth happily, Mestophales felt her wrists come undone by the purple haired vixen and her hand off her buttocks. Now with some space in between, the crowd had died down a little and people began to mind their own business when the 'show' had ended. 

"Not that I wasn't enjoying myself, but I have already gotten a lot of stares from people since I just did a eat'n run at a small place not too far away from here, which is why I was running full speed ahead. I didn't expect anyone to react like you did. My flouncy-pouncy must be off today. But I suppose that was just my odd luck, but I would say win-win situation for me. So Vale, how would you like to join me for a little while? We can have a small cat-chat or you look like the mischief maker kind; we could get in trouble somewhere else and cause a little chaos somewhere?" @Vale

Vale could feel the legs of Mestophales losing their hold and grip, she slowly removed her mouth and head away from the beauty she had managed to get herself entertwined with. When the Catgirl made mention of the viewers they had managed to acquire, she turned to look at them and grinned, "Oh let them gawk, it's not like they've ever had the pleasure of being in a situation like this before." Her words were intent on sticking in the hearts of each men, some of them had a wide eyed expression which caused them to turn away and grumble. She had managed to make a few of them leave with just her words alone, but ultimately she pulled herself away from the pretty little kitty causing practically the rest of them to leave in a huff since they wanted to see far more.

Her amethyst eyes flicked back to Miss Mestophales, she couldn't tell if the catgirl was able to notice the sweat build up on her body. The girl mentioned she did an eat and run yet awaited for the girl to finish everything she had to say, "Well if you manage to keep getting yourself in trouble like that, someone is going to need to punish you." She grinned retorting, "But I am feeling rather mischievious with you at the moment. I'll gladly join you, and cause a little bit of havoc about, who knows what we will get ourselves into." There was something about this girl that made Vale want to stick around her, and the Dark skinned girl knew exactly what the reason was.

Vale turned to begin walking toward the main road away from where the onlookers were standing about, "So Miss Mestophales. What don't I know about you, which is a lot since we had a rather interesting meeting." Vale giggled, her cute laugh definitely didn't match the hard and sexy physique the Martial Artist had, "I'll share as well." She made sure to make mention, to try and entice the idea of getting more information out of the Neko by giving some of her own.

The duo were now in cahoots together, and Mestophales was more than happy to tango with this wickedly fun woman she had just met. Anyone who was more than willing to get into a dangerous situation with her for some fun and games was purrfectly fine in her book. The cat woman placed a hand over the woman's dark skinned shoulders and rested her chin right above her arm, "There are quite a number of things I suppose I could share to you. I was the Great Miss Mestophales for the Cirque du Soleil, I was their acrobatic expert. I help trained some others getting into their acts and I also did a lot of High Rise without saftey nets, which made my shows very spectacular. Outside of that..." the woman's tone changed somewhat, "Well, its hard to meet people when you are in the circus. People just see you as an act but nothing more. I suppose if I really wanted to come out, I could wash away the makeup and the cat paint away from my body, but its so much more fun making people uncomfortable and getting close to them." A short story to begin with for the most part, her stripped tiger tail was whipping back and forth, curling around the other woman's leg as she purred to her every so often.

Opening her mouth and yawning lightly, "I also lurrve taking naps, and getting into trouble. I want to have fun in this world unlike the kind I had in the other. I am really not sorry that I am trapped in this Death Game, not when there are so many things you can do here that you can't do there. But in general, I like anything that's gonna get my blood pumping and adrenaline going. I'm still a pretty low level, but I am gonna change that soon..I am also very lazy at times and just like to lounge around and watch people." Another short story until they were in the sprawling metropolis of the big city. Miss Mestophales had growled playfully at the woman and wrapped an arm around her waist and leaned against Vale, smelling that sexy aroma coming off her skin, dark skinned beauty...She had only a taste of the flesh of her nose, that was not going to be enough to quell her hunger much longer, "How abouts you? You got a fantastic body and some strength in you. I would say you are some kind of Personal Trainer or something? You like to keep in shape." @Vale  

Vale paid attention to Miss Mestophales, not that Vale could honestly keep her eyes off the girl for the most part. When the woman introduced herself, it immediately run in her head, "Cirque du Soleil? I remember my.... now deceased Fiancee..." Her tone soured a bit as she began to remember whom she had just lost, quickly she cleared her throat, "She explained to me about the time she saw Cirque du Soleil. Infact she even told me there was this cat girl that did aerobatic stunts that I would like." Vale pushed her index finger against her face, "She always knew I have a seriously weak spot for Neko girls" her face began to blush up as she thought about everything. Afterwards she quickly cleared her throat, "B-but I know what you mean about meeting knew people. Being a Multi Nationals Martial Arts Tournament winner for Muay Thai, and a Regionals winner for Boxing it made it hard to get to meet people." She could hear Miss Mestophales purring and it really began to itch under Vale, she absolutely adored the ploy the girl was committed to.

"I don't often get into trouble, but when I do I like to get deep into it. Hence why I am not too sorry that I am in this Death Game aswell." She commented in retort to what Mestophales said, "Adrenaline was pretty much the aspect of both of our careers you could say." She giggle at the Miss Mestophales. It was at this point the bodacious cat girl wrapped around her waste, Vale could easily tell that her sweat was probably making a smell, and not a pleasant one at that. It wasn't often yet Vale was honestly embarrassed over her sweat. She took a deep gulp as her cheeks were bright red, "I'm a Master in Martial Arts, and spent atleast six years learning boxing..." Vale was beginning to pant inbetween her words, her weakness for Neko girls was really getting to her.

"Master Martial Artist, that makes sense with that incredible physique you got going on. It's no wonder you had me pinned up so easily, Nya nya. Yes! I am so glad we are able to agree on that. I mean yeah, it's a Death Game, but ya know, how much different is that than from the real world? We get a lot of the pros and less cons in this game then we do in the real world, almost everything is simulated to purrfection and none of the drawbacks!" Vale had talked a little bit about her history as well, Mestophales had been respectful enough not to assume anything about her late fiancee. And merely was there to smile and nod at the comments, but not as be bold to get under her skin about the details. Mestophales might have been a catty woman, but she was no Bitch in a sense to nail Vale with a series of questions about it. But when the circus was mentioned, the woman had unfurled her hand from that lean waist and did a few backflips before landing with her arms stretched out, "Yes! Neko Girl extraordinair!" In the light she sheltered her eyes with her right hand, and gestured for the female to follow. 

"You don't seem to be doing too well in this heat, honey. We can find some shade if you'd like. I know it can get a pretty hot out here, even though its simulated sunlight? Still these rays are hot as they can get. I wonder if the months and seasons change on floors or if it's just a climate controlled thing." They had spoken back and forth about things when the cat girl had found a nice shaded spot. A little scenic valley with a lone tree within the metropolis of the sprawling Beginner's Town. Mestophales wasted no time running into the small patchy grass and laying on her back before yawning and stretching out her limbs. She patted the area next to her for Vale to come and enjoy the shaded area as well. It was nice and cool under those thick branches, and it was interested to find such a cozy little spot in the middle of the city like that. 

"We don't have to spend the entire day under this tree, but you looked like you needed a little rest with how much you were sweating a bit ago. But I am sure you work up a sweat all the time in Boxing. I don't see many chicks getting into boxing. Did someone teach you how to box or did you just beat up all the boys in school?" Her tongue came out between her lips as she playfully bit down on her tongue looking at Vale. She was a really interesting woman, they had some things in common but there was still an entire mind to explore! @Vale

The way Miss Mestophales even spoke reminded Vale of a cat, it was quite honestly the most adorable thing in the world. The Dark skinned girl could listen to it for hours and still not be upset or disturbed by it. She paid attention to ever word and action the girl did no matter what it was, it brought some joy to Vale at this troubling time she was having deep down inside. Quickly the girl expressed her capabilities from her history of being in the famous circus group, "Truly you are magnificent Miss Mestophales. If you thought I was in incredible shape, you should take a closer look at yourself. You're in fenominal shape, you could even make me a jealous girl." Vale brought her index finger to her mouth and lightly bit down on it, with her mouth slightly ajar, her tongue could be seen moving around barely touching against her lips. When the Cat Girl made a motion to let her know to follow, Vale did so without a second thought or decision.

There was one thing that was going to come up shortly that was going to make Vale become extremely embarrassed. And Miss Mestophales pointed out that exact thing, thought it was misconstrued where the cause was being derived from. The Cat Girl honestly thought it was because of the heat of the sun, which might have added to it, but Vale couldn't bring herself to admit that it was because of the girl she was spending time with. Nevertheless, Vale followed her to a nice little cozy spot in the middle of the bustling city, just on the edge of the Grove that colorized the town in a more unique fashion. The shade provided by the tree was feeling absolutely heavenly, with the slight breeze that rolled through which felt so relaxing.

Miss Mestophales patted the ground next to her and without waiting, Vale laid down on her back right next to her new favorite person. She turned her head to look at the Cat Girl, "Thank you for worrying about me. And you're right, I do sweat a lot when I box and do Muay Thai... But this sweat." She gulped as her cheeks started to become slightly rosey, "This sweat is something completely different." She admitted, fairly certain that Miss Mestophales was able to understand exactly what she was saying, "So I am alright to just lay here under the coolness of the shade before we cause mischief." Vale grinned as she turned her head back and closed her eyes.

Mestophales stretched her limbs and fingers as she yawned and came to rest her body in the comforting grass. It was soft enough to just cozy up into and take a sweet cat nap, and the dress of the shade shielding them from the sun was a heavenly delight. Moving a bit, the cat woman rolled over onto her side as Vale took a spot next to her. They spoke about the sweat that had transpired and Mestophales bit down on her lower lip with her pearly teeth, "Ya don't say~ Nyaa~" she said with a playful, wicked grin. It was seen in her eyes and she figured what must have happened. Being so close to the other female, Mestophales could feel that kind of heat as well. Although, she was more or less just being playful but she was highly contagious when she flirted as well whether it was with a male or a female. Vale didn't mind at all about the playful movements and perhaps it might be something to explore at another time between the two in a more private time if things were to pick up for the two trouble makers. 

Allowing her eyes to drift over to the female's body a little, those cat eyes drew upon attention of the female's face and her long lush purple hair. How wonderful it would be to get her hands all tangled up in there. She was a frisky kitty, but there was a time and place for all of that and her mind was going a million miles per second with those racy images from earlier about being pinned. Mestophales had to change it up a little before that fire in her belly lowered down to her loins. Sweeping the hair from her face, Mestophales had a great idea on how they could cause some mayhem for people. 

"Hey, ya know what we could do? Let's find a couple of guys to play with. We can get them to duel us and see if we can maybe nab a few col out of it as well. It'll be fun and we can experience the thrill of taking down a few guys. Unless you have another idea on causing some mayhem, I am all ears." Mestophales' golden eyes twinkled back at Vale as she laid her head down on the back of her hands, shifting her body once again as her tail whipped back and forth absent mindedly.  @Vale

It was clearly evident that the Miss Mestophales had caught clear wind of what Vale was hinting at when speaking about her sweat build up. The bite of the Cat girl's lower lip was all the evidence that Vale need to prove her thought right, it was far too late to try and take her words back, so Vale decided instead of trying to fight against it she would accept the fact that she had a physical attraction to the cat woman she got herself entangled with, "I fairly certain I do say... Nyannn~" Vale followed suite with the cat act, moving her hand in a way to resemble a paw.  Vale knew if she were to spend some very close quality private time with this woman, it would get incredibly hot and heavy, at insane rates at that. Vale almost couldn't hold herself back when she had the Cat girl trapped in her embrace. Miss Mestophales was playing along just as much with the trouble that Vale wanted to get herself into with her.

She could practically feel Miss Mestophales gaze glace her over, she could feel the chill travel down her spine. Miss Mestophales pretty much could do whatever she wanted with Vale and she wouldn't fight back, and Vale was rather certain that this cat girl knew this fact all too well. Vale turned her body to look at Miss Mestophales as she talked to her, "You know, I wouldn't mind planting my fists in the faces of a couple of boys, do you want to watch me do such a thing love?" She asked with a wicked grin on her face, if there was one way to get deep into Vales interests, it was to offer her the chance to utilize her martial arts skill for display.

Vale dropped her finger to bring out her inventory, she wasn't worried about gear changing infront of the woman. It was being in the presence of men that Vale didn't enjoy doing a gear swap since the stasis time when ones body glowed blue they were in technically naked. But without a second thought in her head she swapped her entire outfit from her body and legs spandex to her Kitty fur spandex and her kitty cat claws. Both had a very strong emphasis on the color purple and black with fur all over them both, "Boys are going to be handing off a lot of col with these on me." She winked at the gorgeous kitty kat.

The dark skinned Boxer was appetizingly sweet. She seemed to be on the same page as Mestophales as things turned out to be; and this was good. She had wanted to try out some combat stuff for a little while but she didn't have much in terms of gear yet. That should quickly be addressed soon enough, until then all she had to rely on was the most basic of spears. But when Vale had swept her hand over her console and the light had shown through a brief moment of the intoxicating beauty the dark skinned girl had, it drove her eyes wild. There was no doubt that physique of hers was something to be marveled at and only a small little glance was not enough to stifle the desire that perched between her thighs.

When the light faded and the new gear set was in place, Mestophales sat up on her knees and was still wide eyed, "Woo! Look at that, now I am jealous. I need to get me some gear just as cute as that one day. But I am sure it's quite useful at well for the beating up of the boys. All I have on me is this spear for right now. But it should be enough if we can find a pair of low level players who wanna see some hot action. Come, Vale. Let us find some victims!" On her knees and getting up, the woman yawned and stretched as she had got a little too cozy in that cool shade of the tree. Watching the incredible Vale lift herself off the ground as well, Mestophales beamed her cat eyes at the woman and pointed in the direction they should go. 

Her keen peepers were set on a duo of men not too far off from where their sideshow had ended. With her tail flicking back and forth and getting really cuddly with Vale on her shoulder, the woman made a Meowing sound to alert the two men. As they turned around, they had nearly jumped a foot backwards at the spectacle their eyes had been given the pleasure of seeing. Two cat girls leaning against one another in very sultry manner. 

"Hey boys~" the sultry cat woman said with a playful growl, "Me and my friend here are looking for some fun~ think you can help us?" The males had no idea what they were getting into and this made Mestophales chuckle a bit at how easy this was playing out, "We'd like to duel the two of you. If we win, we get four-hundred col. If the both of you win...well~" Mestophales' tail continued to whip behind her back and forth. Her face turned to Vale and she squinted, "Ya know that show you saw earlier? We will make out for an entire minute if you can beat us. Sounds like a pretty good deal, huh?" Mestophales had laid out the arrangement, her hand on Vale's belly as she continued to lean on the woman in a very intimate manner. @Vale

OOC: You can pick it up from here and lead on. :D 

Vale wasn't exactly used to the new gear just yet, the fur that was meticulously inbedded into the leotard would constantly tickle inbetween her thighs bringing her hand to her mouth to try and stifle whatever reaction she would have. When Miss Mestophales started commenting on her and her retort in what she had as equipment, immediately Vale would start to become slightly embarrassed. Ontop of the fact she had never worn a Leotard that was as revealing as this was, it was starting to get to Vale ever so slightly, "I-I happened to just get lucky coming across both items. It wasn't cheap to say the least either." Vales barely clinched hand with her palm covering over her mouth, the small amounts of stuttering that managed to eak it's way through her lips were easy enough to make mention of how much Miss Mestophales was in the Dark skinned girls head.

She then cleared her throat and proceeded to get up off the ground, it was time for Vale to play the embarrassed girl act to try and lure the men into a one sided fight. Vale didn't even need to do the talking, Miss Mestophales knew how to play the appropriate part. Vale moved her hand to put aimed outward to resemble a true cat's paw, yet still placed infront of her face and mouth to add emphasis on the innocent girl play. Instantly on hearing the erotic voice of Miss Mestophales not only got the men interested and slightly aroused by the sight. But Vale was already aroused by the sheer voice and play the woman had done, with the Cat girls Sultry body pressed up against Vale's. it was becoming extremely difficult to focus.

The men approached and looked at each, the first one who seemed to have some sort of armor on and the obvious denotions of the Second and Third Lesson quests. Vale had managed to put the thoughts of Miss Mestophales and her in private sessions out of her mind. When it came to getting into a fight, Vale became incredibly perceptive she looked over the men completely as though it were just her and that guy standing in the area. The first one was also slightly taller and his armor was mostly green, "Well two pretty kitties want to challenge 'US' to a duel. For four hundred col?" He started laughing causing the other one who only seemed to have a different weapon to laugh as well. The one in green armor cleared his throat when he stopped laughing, "Alright deal. But instead of you two having to pay if we win. You come and spend some two on two personal time with us." The man seemed to be brimming with confidence, which was a massive mistake.

Vale kept her hand infront of her face. She was no longer playing the part, she was grinning wickedly ear to ear and needed the fur on the gauntlet to prevent them from seeing her excitement to the fight. It took but a few seconds to regain her composure, returning to her acting state of the innocent girl. Vale turned to look at Miss Mestophales and moved her head closer to the ear of the catwoman, "Take the deal. I'll fight the one in armor." To try and mask her whsipering and add to the allure and terrible choice of descisions for the men, Vale erotically licked the ear of the Catgirl, trying to stir a ruse in her aswell.

(You can choose their stats.)

Wide eyed and staring at the bold counter proposal, Mestophales looked at her partner in crime and she seemed to be overly enjoying the act, or was it an act to say in the least? No doubt there was an attraction between the two, but the look in Vale's eyes said she was excited about this off and the thought of engaging in this duel. Golden eyes cast from the leotard dressed woman to the others and nodded her head only to feel the sweeping wetness of her tongue run across her ear. Mestophales had nearly gone weak in the knees and she let out a playful purr as she clenched the woman's waist from nearly falling over. Blinking several times and standing up from her Cat Partner, Mestophales smiled and nodded her head once more, "Alright boys, looks like you got a couple of kitties to play with for a little while. Now, don't you be crying when we relieve you of that purrecious col of yours," she said with a light laugh taking a few steps away from Vale. 

With her hand stretched out and a basic spear materializing in her hand, the woman nodded to her feline partner. The two woman would duel these men to a half loss. On the line was a good four hundred col, and split two ways each was quite a chunk for Mestophales to have some pretty pieces of money on her. The other hand if they lost, they might have to do some erotic stuff with these two guys. Had that been the plan, Miss Mestophales would have chosen some better looking targets. She could always just put a bag over their heads or something if that were to happen. But the kitten next to her seemed more giddy and ready than ever to put all that wrath down on the armored warrior. Mestophales on the other hand...didn't quite know the basics of fighting, but she would have to learn as she went. Perhaps if she were annoyingly playful with her prey then she might be able to get him down to half, if that was even doable. 

In nothing more than her very basic armor and spear, the woman twisted the wooden basic spear in her hand like a baton and flipped it into the air. Without so much as batting an eyelash, she caught the pole in her arm and began to twirl it around her body like she was some kind of expert, "Holy [censored], Vale. Look at me, I'm like possessed or something." Moving and twirling the stick around and around her body, she finally held it stationary and squinted her eyes, "Let's begin! Mreow!" 

As the next few moments ticked by to allow for the dual clock to countdown, Mestophales held her spear aloft from her body with the stabby point turned towards her prey. A light sheen of moisture over her body as the light struck her eyes. She narrowed then with a wicked smile and raced off at the moment of zero!

With the battle engaged, Mestophales' feet shuffled forward as the long spear seemed to sizzle with anticipation. The iron point of the blade began to glow a hot orange as the tip was thrust towards Hoen, her opponent. Two quick jabs to his knees immobilized the enemy before he was even able to get a swing in with his sword. He fell to one knee and grit his teeth looking at his friend, "Damn, we're in trouble. She already beat me!" 

"Oh no..." Mestophales said purring as she shifted her weight and leaned on her pole, her eyes giving that seductive glow from earlier, "You were in trouble the moment we made this deal..." Her eyes traveled towards Vale, "One hit KO. I got the looks that kill, you're up @Vale, show them who means business."

===============
Miss Mestophales: 
HP: 20/20 [10/10]
EN: 0/2
SA:  Heft - 1x2 - (2 Energy) = 5x1x2 = 10 Dmg

Vs
Haoen
HP: 20/20 [-/10] Defeated
EN: 2/2
SA: 

ID: 78145
BD: 10 [+2 Dmg]
MD: 5 

Vale pulled her mouth away from Miss Mestophales, she just knew that the Cat girl would swoon to the actions of the Purple Haired Martial Artist. The beautiful cat girl wasn't the only one to swoon on licking of the girl's ear. Both the men were becoming extremely interested in what they had just gotten themselves into. The guys started hyping themselves up, "Oh this will be a cake walk then." The one in green armor said in unbridled confidence. Vale flicked her eyes to the guy and grinned, she had the sucker pinned in this entire ordeal.

The woman Vale had gotten herself in cahoots with decided to take up the first match, challenging the one Vale wasn't asking for. When the duel challenge went out from Miss Mestophales to the man, he quickly accepted the parameters. During the one minute countdown to the start of the match, the Cat girl began playing around with her spear. Vale was under the impression that the girl was incredibly talented with the use of a spear in her opinon. But it took Vale by surprise when the girl was just as surprised that she was so talented with the spear itself. Vale brought her hand over her mouth again and giggled, "That is adorable Miss Mestophales." Vale flicked her eyes back at her combatant taking the time to get a good reading on the man.

It wasn't too much longer when the match started that it came to an end, Miss Mestophales came mentally prepared, the man she was up against Haoen, shorely had too much female aspects he was gawking at to even bright his weapon up and ready to fight. With a two strikes to his knees to drop his health under the amount allowed declaring the Cat Girl the victor. The green armored man, "It doesn't matter. I'm a higher level than him, I came to help him get leveled up. Don't worry my friend, I'll defeat the purple furry little girl." The words he chose were a terrible one, as Vale's eyes swapped from staring to a vicious glaring. Vale quickly offered the challenge to the man, who was beginning to pull out his mace with one hand.

As the battle dipped lower and lower she assumed her western boxing stance, it looked so natural to her to be standing in such a way. The man brought his mace forward ready to strike, just before the match started Vale taunted the man, "Bring it wimp." Her words rang in his head in an irritating fashion getting him to launch at her the second the duel started. Just before his attack connected, she shifted to the right with surprising speed. She had an opening clear as day she could take but she chuckled leaving it alone, "Oh come on 'Big Boy' can't you play any?" She continued to taunt getting him even more angry hearing the words 'Big Boy' in an extremely insulting manner.

ID: 78175 | BD; 1 (Negated for no Action) | MD: 7-3 = 4 (Miss)

Vale: 180/180 (90/90) | 18/18 | 5 Damage (3 base + 2 Skill) | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

Shorhyunn: 180/180 (90/90) | 16/18 | 3 Damage (1 Base + 1 Skill + 1 Weapon) | 7 MIT

Edited by Vale

Mestophales had smiled at her defeated partner who sat there on the ground with a huff and sigh. Leaning against her pole, her cat eyes prowled on him like prey, "Does not look like size matters in their fight. But it did in ours..." she said playfully. The boy did not bother to listen to the woman and her acts of attention. Smiling from ear to ear she turned her head to watch her Panther-Vixen scramble around the player at a speed she thought was quite swift. Even for her, speed was a good utility to have in cases of getting around your opponent's defenses. Her eyes wander back towards her fallen and defeated friend, "Pro tip, honey. Cats love playing around with their prey. What do you think is gonna happen before she finally strikes a blow against him? I can already feel the weight of my purse getting heavier by the weight of your col in it." She laughed, the player still attempting to ignore her. 

"Go Vale go! Kick his ass!" Mestophales words were triumphant and clear to her Panther Partner Girlfriend, the dark skinned beauty was the essential proverb; 'Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee,' who take on boxing seemed professional as it seemed and the amount of glory she would win over this armored brute would make the victory all the more appealing. However, there was not much else to do but continue making jabs at this lonely and defeated boy, "Aww, don't look so glum, kid. You might have had the slight advantage, but you were all talk in the end. Now these two kitties are richer and you guys go home empty," Mestophales laughed. 

"Will you just shut up!" The defeated player finally had enough of her cat chat, and he was now standing up. Mestophales narrowed her eyes playfully, "I wouldn't get the idea of butting in to that duel...I am quite territorial of my property..." she said with a dimming remark, her cat eyes on him as he backed away, "And don't you think about running away you little coward." @Vale

Vale listened to the cat chatting Miss Mestophales was doing to the downed player, but she really wasn't paying attention to the words too closely, they went in one ear and out the other. Her eyes never strayed away from her target. Vale was having so much fun toying with the poor little bastard that had the unforunate task of having to duel Vale. Shorhyunn took another change and tried to side swipe his mace horizontally to try and break in the side of Vale. He didn't get any more accurate at hitting the frisky feline, with a side flip turned backflip effortlessly going over his mace she gracefully used her hands to let her body flow back onto her feet and back into another free striking position, but again she taunted him without striking, "YOU STUPID CAT! SIT STILL AND TAKE MY MACE!" He shouted not realizing how erotic his words came out.

Vale had a very vixen-esque grin stretch across her face, "Awhhh, is the poor 'Boy' unhappy his useless mallet isn't getting the phsyical touch he wants. Poor baby." Her words were like knives in his ears, her giggle was starting to piss him off royally and there wasn't anything he could even do about it. Her movements were too unorthodox for him to anticipate or try to telegraph. She knew this man wasn't even experienced with fighting in this world, let alone the real world. He had no idea just how much of an issue he had gotten himself into, she knew everything he was about to do before he can even do it, she looked over at Miss Mestophales, "You know how us cats are... We like to play with our prey." She then meowed at the girl while playfully moving her hand in a cat paw like motion.

ID: 78198 | BD; 1 (Negated for no Action) | MD: 7-3 = 4 (Miss)

Vale: 180/180 (90/90) | 18/18 | 5 Damage (3 base + 2 Skill) | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

Shorhyunn: 180/180 (90/90) | 15/18 | 3 Damage (1 Base + 1 Skill + 1 Weapon) | 7 MIT

Edited by Vale

Mestophales nodded her head happily, doing the same paw-like gesture with her hand as her twinkling orange eyes hovered over the players who were now facing a grim situation, "W-who are these girls anyways? Two bitches who don't know when to shut up and challenging players for their money like this. Taking advantage of players like us with their charming seduction!" Mestophales blinked several times at the player's monologue, "Woa there, boy. You need a few lessons from your master and settle up and sit down. You panting and raving over their like a mangy dog." 

The male player through his arms up in the air, whatever he said this cat woman had something else to say. It was she who needed to shut up or else his friend was never going to be able to concentrate at all. There had to be something he could do, but that girl was keeping a very deadly eye on him the entire time. Even through all that paint or whatever was on her face, he could see the devilish grin on her face and those deep amber eyes were quite unsettling to him. He gulped dryly as he shifted on his feet and bowed his head in mental defeat rubbing his temples with his fingers, "What kind of day was this? Played by a bunch of cat girls," he said in an exhausted tone. 

Mestophales continued to lean on her spear, she blinked a few times and rested on Vale once again as she moved in the breeze of the battle. Her heart was thumping and her body was going into heat. She bit down on her lower lip and began to gnaw at it; yeah...this was on spectacular day. @Vale

Vale was in the zone, the man was riddled with openings. Had this been a real fight in the real world, Vale wouldn't have relented and reduced the man into a pile of broken bones by this point. But she felt as though playing the game of being a kitty kat was a lot of fun. The man continued to struggle swinging his weapon aimlessly at this point. The more he tried, the farther off his attacks looked. Vale simply glided around him as though he were a rusted automaton against the wind itself. This matchup was so insanely out of the guys favor, it was garnering attention and becoming laughable at this point.

She decided enough was enough and that she should put the poor bloke out of his misery. After a reckless swing that left his face open, Vale started with a straight left punch that staggered the man. Before he could even get his balance back, Vale was already drilling her elbow into the man's stomach causing his body to lean in for the final strike. Performing a downward spin and bringing her leg up, Vale slammed her foot into the side of the man's head, and brought it crashing down upon the ground and violently to boot.

In the wake of the strikes he took, the green armored overconfident man got his ego reduced to rubble. His mace bounced on the ground a few steps away from the man and he had no fighting drive left in him, "Fine I concede... Take your col and leave us alone!" He shouted out. She took the moment to rub her foot into the man's head pressing it against the ground more, "HERE TAKE THE COL!" He screamed out in fear dropping a bag of col from his inventory. The second Vale's foot was removed from him the two guys took off.after pressing the surrender button on the duel.

Vale picked up the pouch and tossed it over to the Cat Girl she was in cahoots with, "Things are just too easy when they're that cocky." She laughed and smiled at her partner in crime.

ID: 78254 | BD; 7+3 (Hit) | MD: 7-3 = 4 (Miss)

Vale: 180/180 (90/90) | 14/18 | 5 Damage (3 base + 2 Skill) | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

Shorhyunn: 180/180 (73/90) | 14/18 | 3 Damage (1 Base + 1 Skill + 1 Weapon) | 7 MIT [Forfeit]

Edited by Vale