[PP:F1:Complete] Stealing is BAD! Cat Girl Gone Wild! w/ Vale

Allowing her polearm to lean against her slender shoulder, Mestophales began to clap her hands as the fight had finally ended and the conceded player to be shamed. At least he put up something of a fight, the other one mistook Mestophales as a novice and she was able to one shot him in the duel. It was easy enough and they were each two-hundred col richer at this point. Clawed hands accepted the sack and she nodded to her partner. 

"Yeah, too bad they didn't have that much fight in them. I was very impressed with your movements, you were spectacular. You gotta show me some of those moves sometime." The feline threw an airy punch to signify she had no training in martial arts and her punch looked more like a cat clawing at the air. She laughed and moved towards her gal friend placing one arm over her waist as the spear disappeared back into her inventory. Snugging the woman closer, she could feel the heat once more radiating off her purrfect body. Getting close to such a sweaty and battle hardened woman, it rose those certain feelings to euphoric heights. 

Leaning her head on Vale's shoulder, she pressed her hand open to the view of the crowds people. "Well then, I think we had a great adventure for today. We are a little richer, so how about we go get something to eat and chat some more somewhere more quiet? My treat!" Taking the woman by the arm and growling playfully, the recap of the day had been one she was not expecting and with the aroused feeling she got from this woman, she could feel this might blossom into a very positive friendship down the road. That could only tell for now however, until then, Mestophales had her cat eyes on this little Panther Minx. 

Thread Rewards: +1 SP Each, +200 Col Each