[PP-F3] Can I get a Hoya?

Zelrius got an update while he walking around the seventh floor. The update was an opened quest, The Pendant of the Hoya. He nodded and smirked. A Necklace would be a perfect gift for Kieth's Marriage so he can give it to Cicila. He thought for a moment as he read through the Deatils, He was definitely going to need some help. Even at his level he wasn't strong enough for the Minotaur. Teleporting to floor 3 he thought about who he should invite along.

The white hooded angel was in the town on floor 3. She was sitting at a cafe drinking a sweet brown tea that smelled of apples when she saw Zelrius stomping around. "A problem rugged warrior?" She called out waving him over while making sure her spear was in reach.

Zelrius stopped at the voice of a girl. He turned to see a familiar face from Clearing Floor 7. He grinned and headed over to her. "Actually, Yes I have a problem. Maybe you can help me. I need someone to help me get a certain item for a friend, Mind coming along?" He asked, certainty in his voice He believe she could help him with his problem. Not only was this for the gift, but also for a little bit of reputation around the game and amongst the other players

"We are headed to-" Zelrius flinched as he stopped. Zelrius wasn't exactly sure where they were headed. He opened the quest panel again and quickly read through it then corcked an eyebrow. Closing the panel and reverting his attention back to Unknown. "Eh, All it says is somewhere in the forest and gives me a marker on my map, No real specifications." Zelrius then looked towards the direction of the marker. Not sure what waited for them on the trail there.

Looking at the window she rolled her eyes "well that explains something. NPC's I've talked to have said something about a "screaming forest" if this and that are any indication then maybe your trail is our best bet." She walked off towards the road suggested then stopped and said "oh" She swiped her fingers in the air. A message would appear to Zelrius "Unknown has invited you to join her party! Accept, yes or no?" "Common courtesy" she said. She wondered what would happen when he accepted and saw she was level 30...

Zelrius had to stop before clicking accept. He wondered why she seemed a little strange. Shrugging he clicked accept and saw her name appear right below his. His jaw nearly dropped from her level. Zelrius would've never guessed anyone was even up that high.

"How come your such a high level, yet, I've only seen you on the front lines once?" Zelrius inquired truly questioning things on this game now.

Zelrius gulped as sweat began to form on his forehead from being a bit nervous. The quest hadn't said a whole lot of what they might meet on the way, all it stated is what they were after and what stopped them. Nothing about what was in between. He looked to Unknown nervously

"Eh... That- Lets just keep going," Not exactly sure what to say.

Zelrius had to laugh at that remark and its irony. She was right about that, Mysteries were a tad bit annoying but here before him, a Mystery herself had made the statement. That eased the mood a bit but not by much Zelrius pushed on, they were neared the Tomb now, The giant stone doors with engravings. A single phrase being legible

"If the Maze doesn't get you, The Boar men will." Zelrius was surprisngly not afraid at the phrase he simply nodded and said

"Ready or not, Here we come." and walked through the giant stone doors into the labyrinth.

Zelrius tipped and tapped the tip of his shoes against the stone as just a unconscious thing. They came to a center room with 6 doors, all just as promising, or fearful. Zelrius looked to Unknown with a questioning look. Wondering if she had any suggestions on which path to take.