[F1-PP] The Brothers Join (Ren, Solomon)

Atzo stood on the backrest of one of the benches in the town of beginnings. He was scanning the surrounding area for his brother Ren, Though he was not using his voice. It was challenging finding anyone here, even with how empty it was. The great amount of buildings made sure of that. He jumped down and sat on the bench. Opening his menu he retrieved and apple and started to chow down. He didn’t, however, take his eyes off the surroundings. “I wonder where he is” Atzo thought to himself “I have no doubt that he is doing alright, though it still worries me.” He panned around one last time before finishing his apple and beginning to walk to the teleporter. Thowing the apple core on the ground. The wind had begun to pick up and the sun began to set.

@ren-sama

Edited by Atzo

Ren sits on top of the tavern building looking into the sun set. Sitting there he wonders "how is he i hope he is doing okay.". Sits up looks around keeping an eye on the area. "I think i'm gonna go to the blacksmith or go down to the tavern. What to do what to do". Ren stands up looks around one more time then climbs down. Walks into the tavern looks around while walking to the keeper. “May i get some ale”. Sits at the empty table at the corner in the tavern. Sitting there minding his own business watching as the other people get rowdy and some violent and some were laughing. Drinking his ale watching everyone making sure no one will try and start a fight with him. Ren thought to himself “God damn these guys are getting rough here. I hope your doing alright little brother”. 

Edited by ren-sama

Solomon ran through the streets, opening his eyes wide and gazing around at the people walking past him. Every once in a while, Solomon would change his gaze up at the sky and buildings to both sides. The buildings towered over him on both sides like small hills over a gloomy valley, sadly a great place to jump from and attempt suicide. Solomon, not knowing much for game logic or the real world for that matter, had a strange feeling that people would think the same thing. He looked left and right, spotting groups of players walking, staying, or running in different directions. Two players were crying, and one was yelling that her friend killed herself. Solomon cringed inside his chest at the thought as he ran, but he couldn't recall why death would be so bad. He just had a feeling that it wasn't necessarily the way to go. He couldn't remember anybody, but that one dude with the red hair knew his name. He never said his name, which meant they knew each other from somewhere. How was that possible? Solomon just "spawned" in this place, knowledgeable about nothing. Solomon decided to seek out the red haired dude, and he had a feeling he knew just where he would be. It was just an odd feeling, and nothing more. Solomon turned to walk in the other direction that lead to the bench, at the last known location where Solomon had last seen the red haired player. That player did mention his own name... that he couldn't remember for certain, but he knew that was the player who called him by his username. Maybe he could learn something from standing near this "stranger".

@Atzo

Edited by Solomon

Atzo heard something behind him he abruptly stopped causing Solomon to run into him. Turning around Atzo looked to see who it was, he was happy to recognize the face before him “Hey there Solomon” Atzo’s Face was bright with joy “Fancy seeing you here, I must ask why were you following me?” Atzo was not at all mad, and it showed clearly that. In fact the smile on Atzo’s face was warm enough to melt a snowman. He looked around, seeing who else was in their vicinity. There were more NPC’s by the teleporter, that wasn’t out of the ordinary by any means but he did try to note it. Turning back to Solomon Atzo felt a tinge of regret for his friend, remembering how it was his fault that Solomon was there. However, Atzo didn’t show it. He left his face as a friendly welcoming expression. He enjoyed seeing a friend, especially one he knew he could trust. 

@ren-sama

While Ren sat in the tavern with his ale, thinking about what all has happened and watching the other players freak out and fight amongst each other. He heard people crying, yelling, and screaming “we are all doomed”. He turned to look out the window saying “Atzo where the hell are you”. Some players in the tavern looked at him and yelled “HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE SO CALM!!!!”. Ren looked at the man with eyes that can pierce through someone's soul with a hint of red for he was wanting to throw that man through the window. The man waked up to him and thrown Rens ale off the table screaming “WELL SAY SOMETHING”. Ren said with anger “Piss off” then grabbed him and thrown him into the table. Then he started for the door. Reaching the cross road in the town yelling at the top of his lungs “ATZO!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!”.

@Solomon 

Edited by ren-sama

Solomon began walking toward the bench, taking a few glances at the sky as he walked. Solomon was not intentionally changing his focus to his surroundings, but nevertheless, Solomon would do exactly that. Suddenly, Solomon came to a surprising and abrupt stop, walking directly into the red haired player. Solomon raised his arm to his body, expecting there to be pain. There was nothing. Solomon took a small step back, so not to stand too close to the man. *Did I grab my arm out of habit? Is that act strange? It feels right, but there was no need.* Atzo turned around to face Solomon and said a greeting. Solomon did not have anything to say in reply, but he was further asked why he was following the red haired player. Solomon, to be completely honest, knew that the two of them were associated somehow from something, sometime, somewhere. He could not recall this, and would therefore follow this red haired player until he could get the general idea of some basic information. It seemed as though it was a good idea, but without asking questions Solomon would have to rely on whatever turn of events would come to pass. Suddenly, Solomon heard a shout, though it was rather diminished while they stood in the street. The voice called out,  ATZO!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!” Solomon thought in his head, *So, this person is calling for this player... should I leave?* Solomon gave a look of dicernment. 

@Atzo

Edited by Solomon

Atzo heard a player yelling for him. Confused he looked around, seeing nothing he decided to yell “WHO IS CALLING FOR ATZO?” not assuming a response he turns back to Solomon who seemed uncomfortable with the situation. “Don’t worry Solomon you will be fine, I want to help you regain your memories.” Atzo smiled at solomon before continuing to the bench. The who was this man coming to met them? Perhaps it was Ren? There was no direct notion that it was anyone at all but who else would it be? It would be best to pay it no mind unless there was something else to come of it and so for the time being he would focus on Solomon. “So, how much do you remember Solomon? Though, if you need help remembering who you were I am happy to but I don’t want to reiterate things that you aren’t.”

@ren-sama

The streets was very crowded and very noisy. But Ren did hear something but it was faint and being drowned out by the crowd. The only word he was able to make out was “Atzo”. With high hopes he started down the road pushing his way through the crowd till he gotten to a large building. Ren made his way to the roof to get a better view. While on the roof Ren looked all around and seen what looks to be a park near the teleporters. There seemed to be plenty of players and npcs there so he squinted his eyes to see if he can spot his little brother. “Come on Atzo where are you” he thought to himself, until he spotted a player with red hair. Not knowing if it could be his brother not he started making his way to the park. Jumping across the rooftops to avoid the crowd down below. As he gotten closer to the park he notice another player next to the player with red hair and another walking towards the two. Ren stopped on the last building before the park to get a better look. And once again Ren yell “Atzo!!!!”. Hoping to get a response.

8 hours ago, ren-sama said:

@Solomon

Edited by ren-sama

Solomon looked off into the distance, the yelling had been drowned out by the crowd. He looked back down at the Atzo, who stood with concern. He explained, reassuring him. Atzo asked Solomon how much he could remember. Solomon was about to reply, opening his mouth to speak with his mighty voice, but a voice from somewhere above called out Atzo's name, yelling loud enough for everyone in a long distance to hear. Solomon could not recognize the voice, as the first one had been altered by the noises of the crowd. Solomon just looked up at the player atop the building, somehow stunned. *These two players seem to be connected by something, possibly in the same way which Atzo knew my name.* Solomon turned his head back to Atzo, nodding in the affirmative. It was rather apparent that these two people knew each other, but it wasn't obvious by there looks.

@Atzo

There it was again Someone shouting for him. Atzo Looked around drawing his Jian “SHOW YOURSELF!” he shouted into the direction that the voice came from. Looking to Solomon he motioned for him to stay back. “Solomon, I do not mean to frighten you. We are not in danger, seeing as we are in a safezone. So to work backwards, You were in a car accident, you hit your head really hard and they weren’t sure you were going to make it. As you began to show signs of life the doctors decided to put you in a full dive system as we are in now. That way you could regain your mental processes at an easier rate. I was with you the whole time, We were very close friends in the real world. I was actually in the car with you, I was just lucky. Ren was not in the car with us. He is my brother, and he was very close to you as well.”

@ren-sama

Ren hear the response he was looking for. Sure enough that was Atzos voice. “Atzo i found you”. With joy he leaped off the building he was on, landing on the ground in a kneeling position he started to bolt. Running through the crowds filled with so much joy. As he went past the player who was walking it felt like time had slowed as he passes catching a quick glimpse of the player still not recognizing. Turn back towards Atzo, he continued to sprint. As he got closer he recognized the second player “Solomon?” he thought to himself. Ren got too close to be able to stop and collided with Atzo and Solomon. As he stood back up ren yanked both Atzo and Solomon off the ground. Hugging both of them saying “i'm so glad you both are okay. I gotten a call before i logged on saying you both were in a big wreck. Solomon are you okay i was told you was hospitalized. I’m so glad you both are okay.”. Atzo and Solomon are the only family he had left and was really concerned of them both.

@Solomon

Solomon was truly surprised by the quick action of the blond player. Solomon backed up as the Atzo drew a sword, trying to pinpoint the sound of the man. Atzo told him that he was in a car crash, driving with Atzo? Solomon was a bit reluctant to believe this immediately, but it would make sense. However, this would not explain why he had no footwear. Solomon had no realization that, in the real world, he was technically very poor. He had just been adopted by a rather wealthy white man, who just happened to be living in the neighborhood of Ren and Atzo. Solomon, being both insanely wise and at the same time, unaccustomed with society, would do strange things. One time, he walked onto their property (ren and Atzo's family house), climbed up the exterior frame of their house, and crawled directly through Ren's bedroom window, knowing that they checked his bedroom less. This was, in part, because Solomon offered Ren his own bed in the wealthy house down the road, that was mostly unrelated to Atzo's family. Solomon knew that it wouldn't be possible with the family issues that had gone down, but the idea was still well made. Still, Solomon refused to accept offers from most people, staying as true to his culture as possible. Solomon was both wise and foolish in this regard. Solomon couldn't drive in the real world... which could be proof to the car crash that happened as a result. Solomon, not knowledgeable to this information, was a very tall, nimble, and acrobatic street artist. He could climb, swim, flip, run, jump, and do natural things that most people couldn't hope to do with no experience in any defined organization. He had truly been a one of a kind kid until the incident a couple weeks later. Now, Solomon had to trust their words. If he wouldn't trust Atzo and Ren, there would be no way to cope with his blank mind in this world. Solomon never spoke unless addressed, and when even that happened Solomon's word choices were very meticulous and very, very well chosen. After being ran into by the blond haired man, Solomon stated, "Come, therefore, let us enjoy the good things that exist and make use of the creation to the full as in youth". Solomon sometimes spoke strange sentences, but when the speech is thought about, it would make more sense but was usually subject to interpretation. He quickly jumped back onto his feet, accepting the Ren's hand for extra support to get back up.

Direct quote from: Wisdom of Solomon, Chapter 2, verse 6-7.

Edited by Solomon

Seemingly out of nowhere Ren collided with Atzo and Solomon. Knocking Atzo’s sword out of his hand. “I’m glad to finally find you” Atzo said as he picked up his sword “But calm down a bit” Atzo chuckled. He looked to Solomon who finally spoke “Well I’m glad you can still speak, I was getting worried that your speech had been lost for good… then again you were always very quiet.” He patted Solomon on the back and fist bumped Ren. “Looks like the gang is all here. Solomon, what you said is not abnormal for you, are you beginning to remember things?” He motioned for the three to head to a resteraunt ad he talked. It was a relief to see his brother, “I’m glad to see you aren’t dead, Ren. You haven’t done anything I’ll regret have you?” Ren had a habit of getting into trouble, Atzo normally could get him out of it but there were a few times that even Atzo’s silver tounge couldn’t save him.

@ren-sama

Ren followed both Atzo and Solomon to the restaurant just listening to them both talk. Smiling, he patted both of their hairs like he use to do when they were kids with a slight chuckle saying “I'm so relieved that y'all are okay. Atzo you even know how hard it been for me to smile like this since that issue with dad”. Turns to Solomon saying “Solomon like Atzo said you are not abnormal you are who you are and if anyone tries to change you, they will answer to us”. Turning back to Atzo with a devilish grin on his face asking “in here or in real life? I may have thrown another player into a table after he threw my ale on the ground. And in real life i may have beaten the hell out of a couple of deadbeats”. While he smiles and chuckles he remembers a lot of times when Atzo gotten him out of a lot of trouble some was with the law and some was with their parents. 

@Solomon

Edited by ren-sama

Solomon just stared forward, Ren reaching up slightly to pat his hair, which mostly resided on his back. However, Solomon could see his expression and supposed that is was all in good will. He had been told that he was not abnormal, but in his appearance, he was different. When he spoke, he was different. It was hard to believe that these two could both agree on one thing, which was the one thing Solomon was having trouble believing. Nevertheless, Solomon would believe these two, who apparently knew much about him. He spoke, his voice booming like a Volcano's eruption. "A skilled woodcutter may saw down a tree easy to handle and skillfully strip it of it's bark... But a castoff piece from among them, useful for nothing, a stick crooked and full of knots, he takes and carves with care in his leisure, and shapes it with skill gained in idleness... For it is only an image and has need of help."  Following that very thoughtful statement, Solomon heard the words *in here or in real life*. Solomon didn't understand why he said the words that he spoke, but he really didn't understand the words Ren spoke. Were they not in real life? He didn't have a counter argument due to his lack of knowledge, causing him to stare blankly.

@Atzo

Book of Wisdom, Chapter 13, half of verse 11, 13 to 14, last clause of verse 16.