Awakening of a Gentle Heart! [PP-F1]

Link Start! Had I known of what I was about to experience when I said these words, what my heart was going to go through, maybe.. just maybe, I would have reconsidered this. Maybe I could of saved myself from this pain. The world was beautiful, so life like. I had never experienced something so realistic when I game, this world could almost be mistaken for the real one. My hair, something i cherished and took care of daily, was just like how it was in the real world. Long and silky smooth, pink as the morning sunrise. It made me smile to see how much of myself was in this character. Oh how I wish I knew how honest that thought was. 

I walked around the starting town just in awe of what I was seeing. That's when I suddenly ripped from my spot and ported to the middle of the town, and the rules of this world were explained to me. This fun safe haven now became a death game. I was in no hurry to die and like so many others I fell into a depression and stayed within the town. I refused to leave. I did not want to die. I lost the will to leave the town. Time passed and I continued my seclusion. Before I knew it, I wasted a whole year alone.

She woke up the morning sun peered through the window of the inn. Stretching her arms and crawling out of bed she looked out the window and she knew she needed a change. Knock! Knock! "Big sis, Are you awake?" a meek little voice said through the door. She walked across the floor in her flowing white nightgown and turned the handle, quickly opening the door to a barrage of little kids running and jumping into her bed.

"Good morning, everyone." She said in her angelic almost song like voice. "What is the rush?" She continued as she sat on her bed next to the children. 

"Sister Raina, an experienced player told us... told us we were going to die here. Is that true?" A little girl said to her. All the children had tears in their eyes as they looked at her for answers. 

"Why would you believe such a thing? Any day now someone will complete this game and save us." She said as she patted the girl on her head. "Don't worry, okay. You have so many people that care for you guys, me included. We will be fine. Just fine." 

"Sis, why don't you fight? You are so strong and fast, every time we spar with those kendo swords we can never keep up. " One of the boys said. The words hit her like a knife to her heart. Why couldn't she fight? She needed to wake up and not be stuck here anymore.  "I.. I don't want to die big sister. Please. will you beat the game? Please!" The boy said as the kids burst into tears. Raina stood up off the bed and opened her inventory to her equipment screen scrolling to the starter dress she had and put it on. 

"Ok... calm.. calm down guys. I'll do it. I will fight.. for you. But promise me to behave. Stick with your other siblings while I am gone ok?" She said as she kissed them all on their foreheads. "Don't worry about me guys, Big Sis Raina will be alright, Promise." She said with a wink. She walked out of the inn, without hesitation, to avoid scaring the children. Could she actually help win this game? Can she save those kids? She gripped the blade of her starter rapier and sighed. "Maybe.. just maybe I can do something. I might be starting late but I guess its better then not starting at all. "  She said to herself as she walked through town. 

Edited by Raina

EVN4dHc.jpg

[Release Date of "Sword Art Online"] Nov. 6th 2022

5:30 PM

"Big brother! Let's go exploring!" James' sister Estelle had grabbed onto his arm dragging him outward of the town of beginnings "Okay okay! I'll come, I was planning on getting some early EXP too you know..." he had said to her as he puffed out his cheek as he was forcibly dragged out to the plains of the first floor. "Well, you were too busy window shopping that it was impossible to get your attention! I needed to drag you our just to get things done." she had giggled as she had placed her hand on her Rapier. James had given her a smile as he had placed his hand on the hilt of his beginner sword as he was dragged out "W-well... I just wanted to plan things through Estelle." he said before getting interrupted with Estellise "Don't call me that, we are in a new world Beatbox, call me by my username, Estellise." she had said to him as she had flashed a smile to him before looking back forward to the plains where Boars could be found in the distance, Beatbox never really thought of himself to be another person other than James... but it had seemed like a change in direction was needed in this game it had seemed. James had accepted that his new allius would be Beatbox, and he had responded to her as he unsheathed his sword "A-alright Estellise. Lead the way." then followed behind with a smile.

A Few Hours Later...

The sun had began to set... and the game had gone very swimmingly so far... and they were both at least level 3 at the moment after a bit of having fun and goofing around with these boars... but oddly enough they never died in the middle of the battle. He guessed that this game was just that easy and they could beat this game  in no time. "We've made some really good progress Sis! But, don't ya think its getting around that time for dinner?" he placed his hand on his hip as he looked forward with a smile... it was actually 15 minutes past dinner, but he only assumed that their mother had only assumed that we had gotten so into the game and was excited to play in a actual virtual world that they wouldn't be punished. Estellise had looked at the time and had started to freak out "Oh no! I promised not to be late for dinner again! Oh man... i'm not going to be able to sit for a while now... I gotta go help!" she had said with complaints as she had opened her hud and was completely surprised that... the log out button was gone. "H-hey... Beatbox, the log out buttons gone..." she had said with a bit of concern on her face. Beatbox was baffled, she was probably joking around with him... but Beatbox had opened his hud... and loan behold, it was gone. "What in the world..." he had said with his eyes opened, but it was too late to call a GM, the ceremonial bell could be heard in the background... and everything was a blur as he had began to feel as though he was being teleported...

-----

[Current Day] February 21st 2023

12:00 PM

Beatbox had darted up from his nap from under the tree in the memory that he had... and well, he was still stuck in this game, he doesn't fully remember why he had decided to fall asleep during his Material grinding trip... but... he guessed that he was beginning to just feel tired around that time. Beatbox had wiped his eyes and he struggled to take a deep breath and exhaled, he had looked forward upon the area of floor 1 and looked around... it had seemed that no one... or something was around. He had gotten a little more calm on that thought... even if he was level 53 on the current day, he still was rather worried that he might be hunted down by someone... he doesn't know why... but he just felt like he was. He placed a hand on the left portion of his face and said "I need to stop sleeping anywhere that's not my home..." he sighed and grabbed his sword and sheathed it as he stood up to go out to fight once more to get some materials.

-----

[X] - Past Beatbox

[X] - Estelle/Estellise

[X] - Current Beatbox

@Raina

Raina walked around the town trying to decide where to go. Should she go and try to buy supplies first? Or should she try and get some experience points? She walked on the path leading down a hill on the outskirts of town and honestly was not paying a whole lot of attention to her surroundings. Her mind wandered on thoughts of her previous life. Before she was another victim of SAO

"Why waste you time on such virtual nonsense? Raina use your time wisely, go practice gymnastics or study, not this crap." Raina's mother said harshly. Raina winced as the words cut deep. Her mother never had anything nice to say to her, nor did it matter how much she achieved. Raina was always a failure in her parents eyes.

"Momma, I love them. I am good at them. Please, don't you understand?"

"I wonder, does she understand now? Do they have know what happened to me?" Raina said to herself as she tripped over a pebble. "Eeep!" she cried out as she stumbled down the hill and almost flew down it. She saw someone standing by the tree as she fell towards him. "Oh no! Look out!!!!" She screamed out as she crashed into the man, knocking them both down onto the rough earth.

She was on top of the man with her chest up close to his face and her face red with blush. "Ouchies.. I.. I am sorry, I tripped over a pebble." She said as she tried to get up off of the man. She crawled off him and sat on the ground with her face a deem scarlet blush. "Please forgive me." She said sweetly.  

Edited by Raina

Beatbox had stretched out his arms and he moved from side to side as he exhaled a deep breath he had been keeping in, and he looked around thinking on which route he should go since he vaguely remembers where town is... that way he wouldn't get lost and be stuck running around Aincrad till he finds a familiar spot. He had taken a deep breath and then was shocked to see that a female had fell down on top of him... he had felt her chest onto his face, which made him blush a little bit, but he must remain calm about the situation... eventually she had found herself off from on top of him as he sat up to see her blushing looking upon the ground... she was overly kind... he even reminded him of his sister, with a smile and a chuckle he had stood up and placed a hand on top of her head and ruffled her hair a bit "Nah, don't worry about it, no harm no foul." he had stopped and took a step back and placed his hand over his heart as he bowed before her "The name's Beatbox, its pleasure to meet you even if you had stumbled here today." he straightened himself up and then asked as he offered her a hand for her to stand herself up "And you are madam?" as he gave her a warm smile.

@Raina

She looked at the man ruffling her hair and smiled a little. As he bowed and offered his name and hand to help her up, again her face lit up with blush. She was never very good around men. She took his hand and stood up, brushing the dust off of her dress. "My name... my name is Raina. I know it seems silly, but I was trying to go out and try to level for the first time today.. and then this happens. Maybe, just maybe, it is a sign that I will only get myself killed". She said as she crossed her arms under her chest causing her breasts to bounce a little, not that she noticed. Raina never really thought of herself as gifted when it came to her body, but that is what years of mental abuse from your family will do to you. She turned her back away from the man and sighed. "I.. I just wanted to help the children get home safe. Do you know the veteran players are telling them they are going to die?" She said as her eyes teared up a little. "Again my apologies. This is my burden to bear not yours. Please do not let me pester you will my issues. I am sure I will be ok, or I won't, either way it is not your problem." She finished as she turned her head back to the man as her rose tinted hair blew in the breeze, in an almost berserk like dance. 

Raina... what a nice name, I mean it didn't seem as silly as Beatbox in this world... plus there were more sillier names, but he had actually liked this name. "Nah nah, its okay Raina, I actually like that name." he had looked upon her face completely ignoring the fact that her chest had bounce a tad bit, but it was not respectful to look... not even in the slightest, so simply... he didn't look. She had asked him a rather bizarre question along with trying to get children home safe, he had looked down down... he hadn't heard about anyone threatening children that they were going to die... it had seemed rather bizarre to threaten children... however Beatbox was not going to stand for this kind of behavior... it had only sounded like someone from... the Laughing Coffin, the PK guild. He had shook his head and looked up to her as she looked back as her hair danced with the wind "No. You aren't nearly high enough level to take on the challenge by yourself, he might be a part of the player killer guild Laughing Coffin, but this is only just a hunch. When was he threatening these children may I ask Raina?" he asked her with a concerned look.

@Raina

Raina wiped the tears from her eyes and sighed as she turned back to the man. "I am not so sure it was a threat. These kids are level one just like me. No one helped them when this death game started. They were not like me. They did not hide. A lot of them tried to get strong and failed. What was originally a group of around twenty young kids, is now like five. These players come through the town and stir up trouble but they are not evil so to speak. Their words have a bit of truth to them. Sadly, I have to agree with them. These kids are not warriors. Neither am I sadly. But they look for me to help them. They want to go home, that is why.. that is why I am going to try. Even if I perish. I cannot just sit here any longer and swim in the pitch black nothingness I was in. I have to be strong." She said as she punched a tree. 

Her eyes almost a blaze with determination, almost like they were pools of fire. "I hate this, I hate that I did not try when the game first started. I hid like a coward. So I have to do something." She continued. "I really need to feel alive again." 

Beatbox had listened to her frustrations... her fear about this person threatening them... all those poor children, gone... it had angered Beatbox to no end, he wanted to do something about this. He can't stand here and let someone threaten children like this to the point of them being killed like this. As he was about to say something, he heard a laughter coming from the distance... Beatbox had looked around... he couldn't see the person... "Damn Sneak and Hide..." he thought to himself as he had placed his hand on the handle of his sword "Show yourself, coward." he had exclaimed, and from behind the tree a man dressed in black with an orange cursor had stepped out giving them both a evil smile... his eyes were hidden "Now now... theres no need to label me threat... because I am more than that." he laughed evilly as he revealed a dagger from beneath his cloak the player had started to walk up upon the blonde haired fighter "I'm going to take care of you first then have a little fun with little miss busty-chest Raina over there..." he started to laugh once more, Beatbox had unsheathed his sword as he pointed it to the ground as he moved his head over his shoulder for a bit "Go. I can take care of this. I wont die, I simply wont allow myself to." he looked forward and began to charge up his sword to strike against the player killer.

@Raina

-----

Beatbox: 1075/1075 - 106/106 

Skull: 600/600 - 60/60

Spoiler

Skull Info -

Level 30 - 600 HP - 60 EN - 94 SP

DMG: 13

ACC: 3

EVA: 1

MIT: 48

Equipment:

Blackstained Dagger [Perfect Dagger - T2] - Damage III [+6 DMG]

Hooded Cloak of the Laughing Coffin [Perfect Light Armor] - Mit II / Eva I [+36 Mitigation / +1 Evasion]

Bracelet of the Damned [Perfect Trinket] - Accuracy III [+3 Accuracy]

Skills:

One Handed Dagger - Rank 5 - 50 SP

Sneak and Hide - Rank 1 - 5 SP

Light Armor - Rank 3 - 23 SP

Skill Mods:

Ferocity - Rank 5 - 15 SP

Raina gasped as the orange player came out of nowhere. She turned and took a step back, startled  by the player's words. She tripped over her own feet and fell with her back against the tree. She shook as she unsheathed her rapier from its holder and did her best to compose herself. "Leave us alone! No one here is looking for trouble!" She called out to the orange player. She tried her best to stand her up, in case she needed to defend herself. She could not let someone kill her already. She was not ready to die. Especially not like this.

She stopped her shaking and took a breathe. "Why? Why are you following me? What the hell do you want with me?" She called out as anger flashed through her eyes. "I cannot run away, what if he hurts you?" She called out to Beatbox with worry. "What would he want with us?" She said as she continued talking to Beatbox, finally managing to fully stand up. "What if he is a higher level then you?" 

She took a step back to distance herself if she did have to flee. She had no idea why this player was stalking them. and if she was his target or was it Beatbox? Whatever was his goal, she could not allow herself to lose here. 

Despite Raina's plea for help the man had continued to laugh, she was showing fear... she had continued to ask questions on why he was doing this... and what he would do to him... and what if he was defeated right here right now... but Beatbox knew he wasn't going to be defeated, his eyes lied on the man that had started to walk up to the blonde haired player exclaiming out "W-why... I dunno... maybe its because I like playing the bad guy... and you know, get what I want... and you my dear look extremely beautiful... and I want to have my way with you." Beatbox had spoke up and said out with an angered expression "You're not going to be touching her, you'll have to go through me. Skull. A bounties over your head, and I know you've been following me too, and I'll defeat you right here right now." Skull had looked forward and bursted out laughing as he placed the dagger in the palm of his hand and jumped up to stab Beatbox, however Beatbox with incredible speed being able to move out of the way with east, Beatbox had swung his sword back... but to no avail.. he had gotten out of the way too. "With pleasure... I'm going to end your life..." he had laughed out maniacally, Beatbox had looked at the man... or what little of him was left and couldn't help but feel angered about all of this.

@Raina

-----

ID: 77861 - BD: 1 [Of course xD]

ID: 77862 - BD: 5+3-3=5 

Beatbox: 1075/1075 - 104/106 [-2 EN]

Skull: 600/600 - 58/60 [-2 EN]

Raina took a step back as the swords starting swinging. She did not know what to do. She was weak. A level one player. Someone who could not even help defend herself. The air raged on like the very wind itself could sense the tension and tried to fight back for the peace that was once here. 

"Your a girl, what kind of girl plays video games. It is not like you are any good Raina. You might as well face it and not even try. Sword Art Online is only for the most experienced players. Veterans of Virtual Reality Online Games. Not some girl like you." he said to me. Telling me things I had already thought myself before purchasing the game. 

"You are wrong. I am strong, I am good at this. Girls can survive any game and beat any man. Just watch I will prove you wrong." How wrong was I to be so brave towards this idiot? I did not have anything to prove to this idiot.

The shaking stopped. Her body calmed as she watching the flurry of blows. "Beatbox! Kick this idiot's ass! You cannot lose! You hear me? I have so much more to do, I know you just met me, but please! Do not lose to him!" She called out with determination and strength. 

Beatbox had looked over a bit to give him a little bit of confidence, he had given her a smile back but then looked forward to dodge a slash that Skull had tried attack him, "Pay attention to me you idiot! You'll never survive looking at a female at this time!" he laughed as he took another step forward as he tried to stab him in a downward motion, however Beatbox had hit Skull with his shoulder and performed one of his better sword arts "Nova Ascension" and performed a series of slashes ending with a stab through his heart stunning him in place, Skull had fell over and couldn't move his eyes revealed as his hood fell backwards revealing his brown hair and brown eyes as he clearly looked ticked off as he exclaimed out to Beatbox as his dagger fell to the side "O-only cowards will stun their enemies...". Beatbox had shook his head and looked down upon him "Only cowards will threaten children to be strong."

@Raina

-----

ID: 77863 - BD: 8+4-1=11

ID: 77864 - BD: 4+3-3=4

Beatbox's Sword Art Used: Nova Ascension [Damage: 14*9=126-48=78] 

Skull's Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt.

Beatbox: 1075/1075 - 93/106 [+1 EN / -12 EN]

Skull: 522/600 - 57/60 [+1 EN / -2 EN] - Stunned

Only cowards threaten children to be strong. Why did those words ring so true in her mind? Her heart beat rapidly at the very thought of these words. Had she really had been so oblivious to the reasoning her family had to treat her they way they did? Were they afraid of their own failures?

"Daughter, you are to be wed to the heir of the Sakarai Household. He is a smart man and you will produce an male heir to take over the business one day." This shadow of her father said to her. He never understood the severity of asking such a thing from her, especially this day and age.She looked at the picture of her supposed mate and laughed as she tore it to shreds.

"Father, I am not some prize for you to hand out for money or power. If you wish for me to marry off and produce heirs so to speak, it will be with someone I love, nothing less of true love will be accepted. Forgive me for my abruptness, but this how you and mother raised me. Perfect is the only acceptable outcome." She said as she turned her back never to speak of this topic again. 

Who knows what her family did to her body while she has been stuck in this game. Surely they were not cruel enough to marry her off while she was in this state. She gripped the handle of her blade as these thoughts and truths rang through her mind. "When I get back, things will be different. " She muttered to herself. 

Beatbox had looked down upon the orange player... he was pathetic, threatening children to think that he is strong... a man in which his heart truly is black as the night is to the world... he growled looking upon the poor excuse of a man. "What are you doing foolish man! Fight me or die!" Skull had claimed out, as Beatbox's sword had glowed a eerie blue as he unleashed it upon the player once more unleashing a combo of strikes and blows from his Martial Arts skill to drop his HP a more impressive amount. A couple more of these attacks would take him down... but the fact was that he needed to lessen the attacks that he had on Beatbox... who knows what he would possibly even do to Beatbox... he didn't even want to think about it at this point. He needed to focus on the task that was at hand at the current moment, and get rid of this man once and for all.

@Raina

-----

ID: 77933 - BD: 3+4-1=6

ID: 77934 - BD: 3+3-3=3 [Didn't Even Matter.]

Beatbox's Sword Art Used: Meteor Break [Damage: 14*11=154-48=109] 

Skull's Sword Art Used: -

Beatbox: 1075/1075 - 83/106 [+1 EN / -11 EN]

Skull: 413/600 - 58/60 [+1 EN] - Recovered Stun

The wind raged on, the once peaceful breeze not a berserk howl like the scream of a monster on a dark and cold night. Clouds blocked out the virtual sun turning the surrounding sky a meek and dull grey as rain tormented the ground below. The water soaked Raina's white dress exposing skin. The rain was cold, just like it is in real life, not that she minded. Raina has always enjoyed the rain, a weather that most would not enjoy due to its gloomy outlook. 

I stepped through the front door with a sigh. I was soaking wet, and cold, but yet could not be happier about it. I have always loved the one thing I get my name from. Raina, the Rain Queen, daughter of the prodigious Scylar family, the perfect but yet cold daughter, was arriving late home, soaked and without a care in the world. 

"Raina what the hell? Where have you been and where is your umbrella! You are soaked, you better not catch a cold and miss school!" My mother yelled at me as soon as she saw me, but I was just so happy. The rain was peaceful and soothing. 

She snapped out of her thoughts as she watched the fight safely away from the player killer. Beatbox unleashed a impressive strategic sword skill and seemed to deal a nice chunk of damage. "Wow... just wow." She said to herself. 

After a bit of time it had begun to rain... how ironic, it was either he were to die... or Beatbox... Raina, and the other five children to perish, its a good thing you can't catch a cold in this game, that would have sucked a lot wouldn't it? Beatbox shook his head as the rain had poured down over them as he striked against the player killer once more critically hitting against him dealing more and more damage, the player killer which had stood up once more to fight on... had tried his best to attack Beatbox to the best of his ability, however... he just couldn't land another attack onto Beatbox, kind of pathetic it had seemed... a player killer in which he couldn't do the one thing that he wanted to do... Beatbox had chuckled, this player he guessed just wasn't a challenge at all to him.

-----

ID: 77952 - BD: 9

ID: 77953 - BD: 2+3-3=2

Beatbox's Sword Art Used: Meteor Break [Damage: 14+1=15*11=165-48=117] 

Skull's Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt.

Beatbox: 1075/1075 - 73/106 [+1 EN / -11 EN]

Skull: 296/600 - 57/60 [+1 EN / -2 EN]

Raina was in awe as she watched the fight. She knew that she should of been worried especially if someone died, but this player was nowhere near the skill Beatbox had. She shook herself out of her impressionable state and realized exactly what would happen if Beatbox won. "Wait... No.. this has to stop. Everyone stop fighting! Stop this madness! No one needs to die!" She called out to the other players fighting. "Please... just stop!" Tears swelled in her eyes, only to be masked by the falling rain.

"We should not be doing this. Killing each other. What would ever bring someone to do this. Please, Skull, stop this player killing. You can change. You can become a good player, someone that can help the rest of the community beat this death game. Do you.. do you not want to go home?" She continued as she placed a hand over her heart again causing her chest to move in a fan service like manner. "Life is a beautiful thing, not something we should throw away." She called out.

Raina had tried to slap some sense into Skull... but Beatbox knew no matter what Skull would continue to fight forcing Beatbox to fight, "Shut up little girl!" Skull had yelled "I will get what I want and if you wont cooperate then i'll just have to take your lives!" he had evilly laughed out as he had tried to slash Beatbox's throat, however he had missed him due to Beatbox's speed, Beatbox had tried to retaliate back with a sword art of his own...  however he had missed as well... Beatbox had let out a sigh, he didn't want this to go on for much longer... he had knew that three meteor break's would end his life... but he is unaware if he could stand killing another player, Beatbox had shook his head... right now it was either his life or his and a girls life... the sides had seemed way too one-sided... Beatbox's decision was already made, he cannot let this happen anymore.

@Raina

-----

ID: 77957 - BD: 1

ID: 77958 - BD: 4+3-3=4

Beatbox's Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt

Skull's Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt.

Beatbox: 1075/1075 - 72/106 [+1 EN / -2 EN]

Skull: 296/600 - 56/60 [+1 EN / -2 EN]

The man would not listen to her. Her pleas, her cries, all she wanted to do was save his life. She did not want to make this world any darker then it has to be, but clearly this man only wants to kill others for gain, and apparently has no chance of wanting to preserve life. "How sad to be filled with such hate. Is this what this world has done to us?" She crossed her arms and turned her head a little almost wanting to run away. This is not a new world she wishes she was in, but this is life. This is her new reality. This hell is her new life.

"I.. I do not want this." She said as she watched the fight continue. Even if this man wished to kill her. She could not find it in her heart to hate this player. She could not wish for his death. What kind of person wishes that on anyone?  

Beatbox knew that she didn't want any of this, but Beatbox had no choice but to fight on... there was no other way around it... he had to continue to fight. He had growled and tried to strike against Skull once more using Meteor Break, but yet again... he had unfortunately missed once more pretty horribly, "Dang it James... get it together, you got this..." he had looked up to Skull that had looked forward to Beatbox menacingly as he had lunged forward stabbing Beatbox's chest unleashing a combo of strikes ending with stabbing through Beatbox's heart. He had pushed the dagger forward as he had forced Beatbox onto the ground, Beatbox had reached out and grabbed onto his arm trying to push away the dagger from his chest with an angered look. "What's wrong? Afraid to die!?" he had evilly chuckled, Beatbox had growled but his answer was "No... just not to a low-life like you."

@Raina

-----

ID: 77960 - BD: 1

ID: 77961 - BD: 6+3-3=6

Beatbox's Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt

Skull's Sword Art Used: Eternal Cyclone [Damage: 13*13=169-84=85]

Beatbox: 990/1075 - 71/106 [+1 EN / -2 EN]

Skull: 296/600 - 46/60 [+1 EN / -11 EN]