[PP-NK-F1] The Greater Wisdom of Solomon (Domarus, Solomon, Dominion, Atzo)

Dominion ran back from his adventure, having just saved a players life. He could not be for certain who this player was, but he felt as though they had crossed each other once before. With his hands out of his pockets, running back into the town of beginnings, Dominion burst through the open doors into the city. He made quick and fluid movements, trying not to waste time. He ran through the streets, Enma jumping off his shoulder and making dashing movements around him. Dominion, once he had finally reached the Painter's Stones, came to a stop. He quickly opened the door, searching for Domarus. He had to be in his shop, or the blue haired guy might successfully run off and not give him the chance for communication. Dominion was both weary and excited. He knew that the player within the woods was someone who could display far superior actions than himself. Not only was Dominion not able to impress or convince the man to return, but that player had become pinned by 4 Nepents, each in the forest with substantial health. He could not allow his friend to die out there, but it was apparent that this blue haired man was somewhat strategic in his own right. He had made the situation into a standstill, finding a place just out of reach of the Nepents, but being pinned against the sizable trunk of the forest tree. Dominion just needed people to get him out, but Dominion would need the at least two other allies for this combat. Once being a formidable speaker, a formidable fighter, and a formidable leader. The other, to Dominion's knowledge, was someone who knew Solomon outside the game. Together, the three might be able to talk Solomon back into the town of beginnings.

(Post order in this thread, except while combat is taking place, does not matter.) @Atzo, @Domarus, @Solomon

Edited by Dominion

Domarus hovered over his desk staring at his encrypted notes, his hands folded together as he stared into them, deep in thought.  Out of his four generals he now had three candidates:  His dps, Hidden.  His scout:  Aereth.  His Healer:  Dominion.  These three where the players he had currently.  According to Dominion's words, his healer was willing to serve him no matter what.  Domarus wanted to test this and he would soon.  Aereth was so very close to becoming the man he needed him to be.  Nearly ready to accept Domarus' ideals and goals.  All he needed was one final push, and that would come soon enough.  When it did, Dominion would be a part of it.  This event would be Dominion's test as well.  Then there was Hidden.  Hidden still had very far to go but he knew he was making progress.  He just hoped the progress would be enough for her to be ready when the time came upon him.  However there was one final, and very vital piece missing before he could move forward towards phase two:  The tank general.  The original tank had long since vanished and Domarus gave up on the player.  Now that this had occurred he needed a new tank and fast.  He had been keeping an eye out but felt he might find one soon.  Phase one was gathering the generals and setting them in stone, placing the first layer of the foundations for his empire.  The second phase would be-  His thoughts were interrupted when his door opened fast enough to make loud noise.  His hands crushed the other in frustration and stood up swiftly.  He paused and took a deep breath through his nose and slowly out the mouth.  He was still pissed but he was able to hide this fact.  He walked over to his door and unlocked it, watching as Keres had already made it to the counter and now saw Domarus, gesturing to him.  Domarus walked over, his familiar flying over first.  He spotted Dominion and relaxed a little bit.  But just a little.  He hoped this intrusion was important.
     "Greetings @Dominion.  You seem rather anxious.  What need could you have of me?"  Keres kept up a steady smile.  She knew Domarus was triggered.  She knew whenever he was alone in his room he was to be undisturbed, and that this sudden noise would have broken his train of thought.  This meant that he'd be angry when this was over.  And that meant she would be the target of his wrath...  She could hardly wait.

Edited by Domarus

"A player in the forests of this floor is stuck between mobs that I can't get through. I tried to pass through the mobs, but they quickly blocked my path to him. My damage output is so low, even if I attracted a few, at least one of the Nepents would have strangled him to death. That is, except the player managed to draw them into a place where they are at a standstill. I wish to help this player, but time is important and they seemed to be waiting." Dominion spoke quickly, frantically trying to come up with words faster than he had ever done before. "I wish to make this player my brother." He completed the statement, making it apparent that this was the last step. This was what Dominion required in order to serve his commander. He quickly placed his hands together and bowed to Domarus, "I request your assistance in combat to protect this player, as I have found a person knowledgeable of this man to try and talk him into returning to town. The man of which I speak of seems to have background information on the player, from what I can tell. As I called out to the stranded man, he did not reply. I will go and alert the knowledgeable man of this, and request his knowledge to bring him back." Dominion's facial expression seemed stressed beyond his age, as though he had been loaded with a burden that even the monk couldn't handle. He finished with opening a letter from his personal journal that wrote about his adventures, flipped it over, and wrote a small message on the back. He addressed it to the characters name and threw it outside. Unnoticeable to the naked eye, Enma had snatched it from the wind and went to deliver the message. Dominion, having done this strange act, turned back to Domarus, mere seconds having passed. "Will you help me?", this question was completely lacking of Dominions usual spirit, his usual strength lost. The situation that Dominion was now attempting to overcome was nearing impossible, yet he still used his strength and courage to continue.

Domarus narrowed his eyes as he tried to process what the player was saying but it was rather difficult.  He got the gist of it though.  There was a player who was in trouble that Dominion tried and failed to assist.  The player was in a position where the monsters would not leave him but could not touch him and time was of the essence.  He then spoke again after a bow and while most of it was gibberish to Domarus he gathered that this man was important to Dominion.  Then Aereth took something out, wrote on it real quick and then tossed it behind him where it just seemed to disappear.  Domarus narrowed his eyes, not from anger but from curiosity.

"Rhozarth!"  Domarus knew Rhozarth understood.  The flaming familiar took flight and shot out the doorway.  Domarus put a hand up in case Dominion objected.  
     "Rhozarth won't harm someone or something unless they or it attack first.  Besides, he can fight.  Might be useful.  And yes Dominion.  I shall help you."  This time as he switched his gear to his Hopebreaker armor, black and intimidating, he felt more power than before.  Dominion had submitted himself to Domarus, not directly, but still submitted himself in a way.  However it was not time yet.  His ax appeared on his back and he nodded, his voice changing to a deeper and metallic sound.
     "Lead the way Dominion.  Keres stay here and watch the shop...  And make sure it doesn't get loud again."  Keres nodded dutifully to Domarus and he began to follow Dominion outside.  Those monsters were as good as dead.  And he'd be one large step closer to achieving the first phase of his goal.

@Dominion

Edited by Domarus

Atzo had finally gotten the balls to search for the man he betrayed. He sat outside the safezone in a tree. Misguidance unsheathed and in hand. There was so much ground to cover and not enough time to do so. Why hadn’t he added Solomon to his friends list? He felt like a complete dolt. Shrugging he looked around, there was no one in sight, maybe he would be more efficient if he searched by ground. Jumping down, he landed in a crouched position and used the recoil to dart into the forest. Atzo was fast, his prided himself in being able to walk three miles per hour with half of his bodyweight on his back, he could run much, much faster. Especially when he was unencumbered. He started to think, What was he willing to do to find Solomon? What was he willing to lay on the line? He had no true answer for this only hope that he would know when the time came. Or really, hope that the time would never come. Nothing insight seemed to indicate that he was going in the right direction. He stopped under a large tree to allow himself to think, sitting down he glanced at Misguidance. The mirrored blade showing Solomon glaring at him once again. 

(Note anyone who looks into the mirrored blade sees their inner demons, However it is personalized to each person observing the surface. One cannot see the demons of others, only their own.)

@Domarus @Dominion

Enma, the monkey of legend, was capable of many things. While being followed by Solomon, he was giving his location away. One trait that no player could give him was predictable. He grabbed the note and then jumped out to hide himself within the bag of a player walking a dirt path, leading in the direction of the forest.The player turned, realizing that something heavy had entered his bag while Rhozarth shot out of the building after the wind. Rhozarth flew in what would have been the correct direction, had not Enma relocated himself in the baggage of another player. He knew exactly where to go... besides the fact that he didn't know which player to go to. The best guess that had been given to Enma from his experiences was the forest, where the monkey had just been with Dominion. Remaining completely silent, in the baggage, Enma found that they were going to near the tree line. Strategically speaking, Enma was a prankster at heart, being part monkey. Therefore, Enma didn't jump out of the luggage as the player passed through the plains for who knows what reason. Time seemed to slow down while inside the bag, but as soon as the player had gotten close to the tree lining, Enma grabbed the baggage and jumped out. Getting to the trees, Enma found it a great deal easier to hide amongst the trees. He grabbed one branch after the next in quick succession, lowering and raising his level to the ground at random increments, until Enma suddenly noticed a player sitting down. Jumping down, Enma landed on the players shoulder. Placing the note by his ear, Enma left the scene, completely unseen. This was Enma's original home. Having done his "job", he returned to his old clearing, the waterfall deeper in the forest. Atzo, if he were to read the message that fell onto his shoulder from what could only be the wind, would see written: FiND NOW, SoloMOn In TrOUble.

Dominion had no doubt in his little friend... except for the fact that all the stuff Dominion just did was off a whim, and nothing more. Dominion was not sure how Enma would take meeting Rhozarth, if by some amazing chance Rhozarth could find him. Enma was not a common monkey, and seemed to do things that were almost unbelievable. Sometimes, he would show an expression that gave off the impression for combat. Dominion did not have the time before hand to explain anything to Enma, having gotten the familiar most recently. He would need to somehow make it understand at a later time. Either way, Dominion had to have more faith in the letter being delivered. He took a deep breath as he opened the door again. This time, Domarus would be following him to the site while wearing the Armor and wielding the Ax that would protect Solomon. They had to protect Solomon. If that couldn't happen, everything would go wrong, and Dominion would likely fall into dispair. Dominion walked forward, a quick pace beneath his feet. He was beyond flustered at this point. He seemed to be caught off guard by the simplest of things. Dominion looked up to see Rhozarth flying. Why Rhozarth just flying overhead, Dominion had no idea. He was suddenly caught off guard by a random player passing by, hitting his shoulder with the man's. Dominion did his best to maintain his calmness Dominion knew exactly where to go, but it seemed easier to just follow Rhozarth. He didn't realize that Rhozarth would have no idea where Solomon was, but Dominion had a lot on his mind as they walked through the plains.

Edited by Dominion

Solomon stood beside a tree, closed off on all sides. However, the growth of the underbrush from bushes blocked the Nepent's from entry. Their vines were not long enough to reach into the space, nor would they be able to navigate properly. He just had to wait out the day, an expectation that he would wait in that spot. He actually didn't care if anyone were to come and rescue him. Food wasn't essential for life in this game, but he doubted he would like the feeling of not having food. Solomon grabbed a nearby pebble and threw it out of the bramble. This might give him a quick glance at the outside, where 4 Nepents had surrounded him. He could see that they could launch the vines in, but that would only harm them. Solomon wasn't about to test out his theory without substantial understanding of these creatures. He moved a few feet back in the bramble, no light coming into the area except through that opening. This problem would most likely correct itself if the Nepents were to somehow lose their focus.

Edited by Solomon

Domarus watched as Dominion walked outside.  His healer general walked for a while and rather silent as well.  They were heading towards the forest which made sense to Domarus however something was off.  He just couldn't tell what it was yet.  He thought about the situation:  A player was trapped, standing in what sounded like a safe zone but the monsters would not leave.  The player was unable to do anything to escape and thus Dominion required Domarus' assistance.  Who this other player was he had no clue whatsoever.  How either player would react to Domarus' armor, designed to be intimidating and strong, or his commanding posture.  For there would be one thing very clear:  While it was Dominion who knew the most, Domarus would ultimately be the one in command.  He was the strongest and had the most experience, and he had the personality to do so.  If anyone ignored him something would most likely happen for the worse.  As they walked Domarus began to notice that his healer was following Rhozarth.  Rhozarth also noticed this but continued to scout out for where the mysterious figure had went anyways.  Domarus sped up until he caught up with @Dominion and took his shoulder in order to stop the healer, and shook him once to get his full attention.

"Stop.  You need to calm yourself and focus.  Panicking will cause you to mess up.  Now do you actually know where this player is or should Rhozarth fly through the forest to find him?"  His voice, deeper than usual and metallic like thanks to the helmet's effects, along with the glowing red visor would make him sound like one with more authority.  However despite the intimidation factor, he was able to voice his words in a way that would usually calm others down.

Spoiler

58ae69c1a5f08_Hopebreaker2.thumb.jpg.2b8785fc13ac20f78260deb5be8cb186.jpg

Dominion was stopped abruptly with a black metallic hand on his shoulder. Domarus spoke from what seemed like a distant echoing metallic machine, "stop, you need to refocus yourself. Panicking will cause you to mess up. Now, do you actually know where this player is or Rhozarth fly through the forest to find him?". Dominion was not scared by the armor, as he was too fearful of losing a life. However, the sudden halt added with the leadership voice of his friend did give him a second to clear his mind again. He stood silent for a second, his hands at his sides, his head tilted toward the ground. When he looked up again, he knew what he would do. "You must know what I am going through from experience?" Dominion remembered something about Domarus having a somewhat rough upbringing through school and other means. Dominion put little thought into his response, "Yes, the man ran into the brush, only several feet into the underbrush. Navigating where he is would be difficult for even me, but somehow that player did it with ease. Then, four Nepent's targeted him and he became cornered in a safe environment", Dominion said this, allowing his knowledge to reach Domarus' ears. "If Rhozarth is able to hear the cries of Nepents from all the way over here, it would be a more accurate method to find the player."

Atzo’s armour was showing faces pushing through, farther than it had ever before. His cloak swirled with color. Suddenly a small dragon flew overhead. He couldn’t tell if it was a familiar or just an animal. Regardless he stopped moving and allowed his surroundings to become quiet. His wolf ears twitched as he heard voices in the distance. “I wonder what is going on, they sound like something is wrong.” He walked in the direction of the voices. “If nothing else these are potential pawns. The rest of my thoughts can wait.” His armour and cloak died down as he walked, it was almost immediately calmed. He gave a sly grin exposing his canine teeth, as he approached the two players. “You two seem to be having some trouble, anything I can do to help?” Atzo didn’t like the fact that one of them had a covered face, though he swiftly internalized his emotions and increased the metaphorical mask he wore, ensuring no one could truly read him.

Dominion had stopped walking, his hands raised at his sides, obviously attempting to hold back inner emotions of fear, anxiety, and hope. Even a simple Psychiatrist would find it very difficult to evaluate someone with so many troubles, all of which had been rarely expressed by the patient. However, as Dominion attempted to explain the situation and calm his nerves, Atzo walked out from behind some trees. Atzo appeared to have fangs... Dominion realized that his opinion of Atzo's animal was more fact than an idea. Atzo now made the appearances of a Wolf, as Dominion had predicted when they fought the snake. On Atzo's shoulder was the piece of paper Dominion had used to scribble words down. Dominion smiled his eyes beginning to tear up, so was Dominion pleased that Atzo had gotten his message... Dominion didn't question the fact that Atzo hadn't moved the paper from his shoulder. Dominion quickly ran over to hug Atzo. "Atzo, I am so glad you got my message but we must hurry! Your blue haired friend is in trouble. 4 Nepents surround him from all sides, and it is only a matter of time before he realizes he is in checkmate." Dominion realized that he made a chess reference. The last time he had ever focused on chess was with Wolfie. Where his friend had gone, he did not know, but the blue haired man was much more important. Dominion removed his arms from around Atzo, took a couple steps back, and turned to each repectively. "Domarus, Atzo, Dominion" Dominion said very quickly, most likely the fastest greeting he had ever made. "Atzo is a friend of the blue haired man... I think. We exactly remember how we met. Basically, the blue haired man doesn't know me well enough to trust me, but I have seen the way the man looked to Atzo. It is as if he didn't know any more than myself." Dominion could only put faith in his words that Domarus would realize the similarities between Himself and Solomon. They both put their faith in there chosen leader, both trusted them respectively to pull through in times of chaos and fear. However, this was a long stretch and Dominion didn't have the time to explain with words. "We must follow Rhozarth".

@Domarus

Edited by Dominion

Dominion stopped and listened and to Domarus' pleasure, calmed down greatly.  He explained the situation far more calmly and Domarus nodded as he did.  Now that he thoroughly knew the situation, he knew what the objective was.  They needed to find this fourth party to assist them in finding the objective.  Domarus was about to ask about the fourth player when someone began to approach them offering his assistance.  Domarus turned to the newcomer and scanned him real quick.  The player was an interesting one with wolf ears and teeth.  Domarus was about to speak when Dominion came at him, his anxiety kicking in again.  Domarus mentally sighed in frustration as this player was letting his mind turn to chaos.  Dominion gave the player a quick explanation of what was going on before he even thought to introduce the players.  When Dominion was midway through his sentence Domarus held up a hand to silence him, the red glow of his visor flashing for a second.  
     "Greetings, however if you are this worried about his safety then enough idle chatting.  Rhozarth, pierce the forest and seek out this player now."  Rhozarth nodded and took off, fire licking the air from where he'd been.  As he took off he turned to the other players.
     "Dominion, Atzo, come.  Just follow the path through the forest.  It runs through the center which will allow us to reach any portion of the forest in the same amount of time.  Therefore when Rhozarth finds this player we can reach him easily."  He led the players into the forest through the path.  He could practically feel the red haired player's gaze on him.  Domarus knew nothing about him and was unsure as to whether or not the player would actually follow Domarus' lead on this.  He seemed to know Dominion however, so perhaps the player would trust Dominion's faith in Domarus.  Meanwhile, Rhozarth shot through the forest, having left his black iron skeleton armor with Domarus so he could move swiftly, and soon enough he caught sight of the nepents.  He flew overhead and shot down towards the ground, opening his wings violently and stopping his decent at Solomon's eye level.  The flaming dragon looked at the player in need for a moment before giving a powerful roar that echoed through the forest.  Afterwards the dragon would fly to the other side of the underbrush and scan the monsters.  Domarus heard the sound and drew his ax as he turned to the correct direction.
     "Alright let's move."  He charged forward, any large obstacles in his way he simply tore up with his huge ax.  Completely obliterating everything in his path.

@Atzo@Dominion@Solomon

Domarus burst through trees and Dominion looked to the side. A good starting branch and several trees to swing and climb through. Dominion's expression became completely blanked, 1 goal, 1 obstacle. Leaping from the ground, Dominion found his arm around the lower tree branch, pulling up to get a good look at the area around. Dominion actually took to the trees, those that were beside the ones Domarus so easily removed. Grabbing one branch to the next, Dominion kept his pace with Domarus, eyes focused on the area ahead. Nothing could be worse than losing his watch, failing to protect Solomon. However, when Domarus, Atzo and Dominion had gotten rather close to the first nearby Nepent, all (figurative) eyes focused on them... Domarus would get an easy swing, as well as Atzo before they could bring their vines back from within the underbrush. Dominion nodded his head as he looked for a was through... though that couldn't happen without a reasonable display of hate from either Atzo or Domarus... How would this turn out?

Attack order:

@Domarus: 540/540 HP | 54 EN | 14 DMG | 0 EVA | 54 MIT | 2 THR | Hate 0

Atzo: 240/240 HP | 24 EN | 6 DMG | 3 EVA | 0 MIT | 1 Savvy | 1 LM | 2 ACC | Hate 0

Dominion: 480/480 HP | 48 EN | 3 DMG | 3 EVA | 3 MIT | 3 CD | 1 PAR | 1 BLD | Hate 0

Nepent 1: 270 HP 20 DMG (will use one roll for all 4)

Nepent 2: 270 HP 20 DMG

Nepent 3: 270 HP 20 DMG

Nepent 4: 270 HP 20 DMG

Solomon... Not in combat

(OCC-correct me if any stats are wrong)

Edited by Dominion

The battle was about to commence.  Domarus did not have charge yet but at the same time he disliked missing.  He wanted to deal maximum damage every time and destroy all enemy's in his path.  Unfortunately that would not happen this time around.  Domarus saw the targets and recognized them as plants.  They'd be as easy to chop through as the forest was to his ax.  Not to mention they were a pathetic level and would most likely be destroyed easily.  This was what you were worried about Dominion?  Please, give me a real challenge.  He charged forward and swung his ax at the four monsters.  However they heard his armor and knew where he was, and somehow moved swiftly enough to dodge (barely) his weapon.  He mentally cursed but he never let anything bring him down.  He took advantage of the situation and ground his heel into the earth, turning himself sharply as he slid so that he was on the other side of the monsters between the endangered player and the monsters and facing the monsters despite the fact that he had run past them.
    "Keep your head down and stay out of the way.  This will be over in a flash."  Rhozarth watched as the nepents tried to charge forward and get to the player in hiding but Domarus ran towards them with his weapon sideways and shoved them all back with enough strength to toss them a good few yards.  Rhozarth swooped in behind Domarus and created a wall of fire that kept the nepents from getting anywhere close to the weak player.  Rhozarth hovered over Domarus awaiting his next command.

"Atzo!  If you have an aoe sword art use it!  Bring their health down enough for me to destroy them in one blow!  Dominion if you have any aoe go ahead and assist.  Otherwise take care of your friend!"

Spoiler

ID#  79771  BD:  2+3=5  CD:  10  -1 energy miss.  Meditation activated.

[H0] Domarus: 540/540 HP | 54/54 EN

[H0] @Atzo: 240/240 HP | 24 EN

[H0] Dominion: 480/480 HP | 48 EN

Nepent 1: 270/270 HP 

Nepent 2: 270/270 HP 

Nepent 3: 270/270 HP 

Nepent 4: 270/270 HP 

Color coding:  First color- 3/3  Second color- 2/3  Third color- 1/3
Player health:  Green  -  Orange  -  Red
Player energy:  Blue  -  Purple  -  Black
Enemy health:  Yellow  -  Orange  -  Red

Edited by Domarus

What had just happened? Atzo was not sure. Dominion had hugged him… so that was a thing. Then out of nowhere there were four monsters and Domarus wanted him to use an AOE. He didn't have enough time to process everything as things began to strike. He shook his head violently as he tried to understand everything that was going on. He had to think about the AOE effects he had, he didn't have many. “The heck just happened?” He said blankly as everything started coming back to him. It flashed in front of his eyes like a slide show moving at light speed. He hadn’t noticed Dominion attack yet, it was surely going to be much too quick for him to understand. He decided to just go off what he already knew and try to figure it out that way. Still it had seemed that he waited too long, he didn’t have a chance to attack by the time he had come to his senses.

@Dominion

ID# 80589

Spoiler

Battle 1 (Miss)

Stats

Spoiler

Domarus: 540/540 HP | 54 EN | 14 DMG | 0 EVA | 54 MIT | 2 THR | Hate 0

Atzo: 240/240 HP | 24 EN | 6 DMG | 3 EVA | 0 MIT | 1 Savvy | 1 LM | 2 ACC | Hate 0

Dominion: 480/480 HP | 48 EN | 3 DMG | 3 EVA | 3 MIT | 3 CD | 1 PAR | 1 BLD | Hate 0

Nepent 1: 270 HP 20 DMG 

Nepent 2: 270 HP 20 DMG

Nepent 3: 270 HP 20 DMG

Nepent 4: 270 HP 20 DMG

Edited by Atzo
  • 2 weeks later...

Dominion watched from the trees as Domarus carefully examined the situation and environment. It was not apparent to Dominion that these mobs would be underwhelming to Domarus, as his helmet was covering his face. Actually, with Domarus's first movement, it would have appeared as though Domarus would take out a Nepent in the first attack. However, Domarus was not mindful of his armor and it's clanking sound resonating in the forest, which gave the Nepents ease to move out of the way. He placed his foot to slow down the momentum and pivot around to face the Nepents from the other side. This was a rather clever move, but it did not change the fact that no nepents were hurt in the slightest by the most powerful player among them. Dominion placed a hand over his face, emotions beginning to take over. He had to control them, right? Looking back up, he realized that Atzo had blanked out, only now realizing where he was and what was going on. Not to mention, Rozarth came down, putting a burning flame between Solomon and the Nepents. Dominion needed to make the first move, or there would be only one player separating 4 Nepents and Solomon. Dominion had no aoe attack but he could feel the rage build within him, bursting from him suddenly. He jumped forward, grasping a branch and swinging, landing in the middle of the four Nepents. He extended his arm and threw a basic punch at the first Nepent to move toward him. The strike did little damage, but it knocked the Nepent against the nearest tree, suddenly frozen there. From this attack, there was only the hint of a golden hue residing on his Spirit Monkeys, as Dominion did not use a sword art. Dominion then spoke, "You must divert the attention from him before I can help him", Dominion said, his rage toward the Nepents is masked during combat.

Spoiler

ID#  81993  BD: 10 (Critical Success) -1 Energy (3+2)=5 Dmg +Par and Bld

ID#  81993  MD: 4 (miss)

[H0] Domarus: 540/540 HP | 54/54 EN

[H0] @Atzo: 240/240 HP | 24 EN

[H2] Dominion: 480/480 HP | 47/48 EN

Nepent 1: 265/270 HP (0/1) Par, (0/2) Bld

Nepent 2: 270/270 HP 

Nepent 3: 270/270 HP 

Nepent 4: 270/270 HP 

Player energy:  Blue  -  Purple  -  Black
Enemy health:  Yellow  -  Orange  -  Red

Edited by Dominion

Domarus observed what was going on thus far and it seemed that Atzo was no good at adjusting to a situation at any speed.  The man looked so horribly confused and lost as he just stood there gathering himself.  This man was useless in battle thus far.  Whether or not he'd be of actual help was yet to be seen.  Dominion had rushed forward at one and struck at one of the mobs, not using a sword art and gaining some hate, informing Domarus that he needed to draw their attention from them.  No s*** he thought to himself before releasing Exploding catapult on the four monsters, using enough force to knock them all far away from the flaming wall.  He turned to Dominion.  
     "There.  That should keep them off of you long enough.  Go take care of him.  I'll handle the rest of them.  Atzo when you've gathered yourself try to finish off those pathetic creatures.  They're so weak they're not worth my time."  He watched as the Nepents tried to get back up but they were struggling and didn't seem to have nearly enough strength to do so.  Pathetic monsters.  He felt that monsters that could take three or more hits from his attacks were decent monsters.  These weren't worth his time.  Most likely they wouldn't even drop any loot.  What a waste.  However it was a way to establish his reign over Dominion so it would be worth it in the end.  Perhaps his friend over there might be worth the effort as well, though he could be in a completely different mindset.

Spoiler

ID#  81993  BD: 10 (Critical Success) -1 Energy (3+2)=5 Dmg +Par and Bld

ID#  81993  MD: 4 (miss)

[H0] Domarus: 540/540 HP | 25/54 EN

[H0] @Atzo240/240 HP | 24 EN

[H2] Dominion: 480/480 HP | 47/48 EN

Nepent 1: 55/270 HP

Nepent 2: 60/270 HP 

Nepent 3: 60/270 HP 

Nepent 4: 60/270 HP