[PP:F1:Complete] Flouncy-Pouncy Shenanigans w/Vargas

It was a magical, well most days were magical for the fantastical feline Miss Mestophales. The circus actress had made a comfortable, well, mildly comfortable living in the world of Sword Art Online so far. Her name was starting to become a household thing as well as her iconic neko-girl look. Yes, there were not too many people who dressed up in tiger stripes and cat makeup, but she did it well and she played the role even better than most. Being in the circus helped limber up her body, but she was already very flexible to begin with and it made things in this world so much more fabulous for her. There was no fear in her cat eyes as she moved about the city, fortunately for her but unfortnuate for hers and the growing suspicion of eyes that she might pounce anyone at any moment.

Her tail flicked back and forth as she moved through the streets, scantily clad and showing no shame in the way she walked and talked. She had made some friends along the way so far, namely noteable; a panther woman named Vale who was almost like a dark skinned sister to her and very beautiful and very fierce. Strong was the name and strong was her game. Then there was Sari, whom Mestophales had nicknamed as Red for her brilliant crimson hair. She enjoyed the company of that woman always teasing her and being teased back; a great sport. Not too long ago she met another firehead player named Atzo. He was a difficulty to place in terms of friendship, but she could see something budding from there. 

But the question that was on her mind, what was she going to do today and who was she going to pounce and play with? Most likely a male player, they were so easy to get flustered. That wicked grin grew, she'd have to pick her prey carefully. @Vargas

Edited by Miss_Mestophales
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vargas sat outside a cafe as he waited to have his order taken. He liked to come here since it wasn't far from his room tat he rented. It made for convenience and he wouldn't have to buy the same old soup and bread from the inn. It was nice to change up what it was he ate. Sure, he didn't need actual nourishment from food but it helped to keep his mood from dropping and his in game hunger down. 

"Can I take your order?" a waitress asked as she walked up to him. Vargas looked at his menu before glancing up at her. She wore a pretty traditional medieval outfit. A simple white cotton shirt and a black corset, along with a green skirt that reached down to her ankles. The corset pushed her modest bust up in the attractive way that corsets were meant to. Her long blonde hair fell down the back of her neck freely, waving in the slight breeze.

"Ah, yes." Vargas said deciding on his order with one last glance, "I'll have a eggs and bacon with a side of hash browns please." The girl nodded and took back the menu before heading in. Vargas looked through his menu as he waited for his food. From the looks of it he was dangerously low on materials. He was going to have to fix that before the next time he went ahead and worked on more appraisals. His equipment, however, was good for now. It worked for him with what he wanted to accomplish at times. Though, it wasn't the most reliable when it came to dealing out a lot of damage. Sure, he rarely missed but eventually he was going to need to deal even more damage to effectively kill monsters quickly.

"Here you go," the waitress announced her arrival as she placed the plate of food on the table. She also had his usual drink, green tea, which made for a good morning. "Will that be all?"

"Yes. Thank you very much." Vargas answered as he picked up his tea and took a drink. She smiled and then made her way back inside to take and deliver the orders of other players and NPCs. Vargas quietly ate his food as he thought about what he should do about his low material inventory.

As the blonde player was eating his meal, Mestophales was up to her old shenanigans. She was sitting at the table behind him, using her tail to lightly tap on his shoulder before moving it away and out of sight so he didn't see what was going on. She chuckled her to self as she would do this several times before getting up and moving away from him. The woman was bored and she needed someone to play with, it was super early and she had all this energy she needed to get out of her system. So what better way to do all that then to make someone indirectly play with her or perhaps even spook him a bit. 

She watched from a distance as he ate, examining his movements if his eyes would follow his food to his mouth as he looked down or if he would look around himself as he ate. Of course, having such a heavy meal one would look at their plate to see where the food is and then eat. That was the opportunity that Mestophales would take to confront this person, in her own unique way of course.

So when the man had pulled his eyes away from his surroundings to look at his food, the woman came with a small hip and a hop and a plop in the seat opposite of him. Elbows on the table and her chin sitting in the palm of her hands as her ears gently twitched. Bright orange cat eyes looking up at him and that smile that had so many hidden motives behind it. She gave a playful growl to alert him of her presence should he have not looked up to see her. 

Black stripes on an orange body signified she was pushing the cat-girl look a lot, but the twitching ears and moving tail seemed to flow well with what she was trying to achieve and not to mention that overall mischievous cheshire grin on her face, "Nya, Good morning. Looks like you are eating something pretty good. Sharing is caring." With that she leaned over her seat, making sure that the blonde would get an eyeful of her womanly curves as she sat back down and had stolen away a piece of bacon from his plate. She nomed on the crispy bacon for a moment before swallowing it and feeling delighted by the taste. What was one when she could have two? She would reach for another. @Vargas

Swatting at the air Vargas turned, expecting to see a fly but found nothing. Confounded he tried to return to his food but was distracted by the same feeling once again. Looking right away this time, he once again saw nothing. Looking at his food he bit into a piece of bacon that released the succulent juices of the tender greasy meat. It tasted exactly like it would in the real world, maybe even better, but he was distracted again by the sense of something near his head. He tried to ignore it, hoping it would leave, but it continued to persist until he looked and found nothing.

After awhile, the strange sensation that had remained left and Vargas was able to try to enjoy his food. As he continued to partake in his piece of bacon he looked at his menu to decide where he'd try going today. Might be best if I try going to a higher floor, Vargas considered, it'll give me a chance to get the materials I want and I can gain some experience faster. With his attention distracted by his own thoughts and his eyes being on the menu he was joined by a guest. The sound of a growl drew his attention to glance up at the strange occurrence.

If he hadn't known any better, he might've thought that a cat had somehow joined SAO. Bright orange cat eyes stared at him. He assumed it was a woman due to her face's feminine features, which was then confirmed by the peripheral of her arms on the table and the definite volume of her chest. Her face was covered in makeup to look moderately like a tiger. He noticed the ears twitching on her head and the tail swishing about, which made him wonder what she was up to as her tail gave off the feeling of mischief.

Nya, Good morning. Looks like you are eating something pretty good. Sharing is caring." Before he could stop her, she leaned over the table and stole a piece of bacon from his plate. Vargas looked at her quite perplexed. Who was this woman and why was she helping herself to his food? When she reached for another Vargas moved the plate slightly out of reach and moved a hand in the way of her reach. "You know, it's rude to steal food from a man's plate in the morning? Now, if you had asked I might've been kind enough to share a piece or two but I don't even know you. So who the hell are you? Vargas asked with some heat to his tone as he felt slightly flustered and annoyed. He was annoyed cause this woman had brazenly helped herself to his food. He was flustered because he had just gotten an eye full of her well formed body.

Mestophales hand had reached for another scrumptious morsel when the plate had started to move. She didn't even notice that he was pulling the plate away as her body started to slip back into her chair where she sat down, crossing her legs under the table, "I was not stealing! You were already sharing your food with me. Meow, it was rude of you to move your plate away when I was trying to get another bite. So if anything, you were the rude one! First you share then you take away. You are confusing me, Nya nya~" 

With her cat eyes narrowed, she once more scooped her head into her hands and looked at him with a droning look. Her face was more so like a stoic statue, her body unmoved and then there it was, her lips curled into the faintest of smiles. She began to purr, her eyes becoming heavy as she blinked and looked half lidded. The older cat woman began to gnaw on her bottom lip, as a long pinky nail say on the corner of her lip. She seemed to be playing with him somehow, until her tail started to twitch and move. Her cat ears on standby, as her feet moved and unlocked under the table. Her tail moved away from the comfort of his eyes and sank below eye level and began to stroke his thigh, to get a rise from him. Of course she could have just used her long legs to do that, but she enjoyed using her tail for many other things, especially with messing with people. 

"Listen, I am sure we can work out a deal or something, Nya~. You share some of your breakfast with me, and I'll not do something to make you feel like a fool in the future. Sounds like a mighty fine deal, Nya~?" Mestophales was playing some kind of mind game with him, she didn't even care about his raised tone of voice just moments ago. To settle things down though, she would smile coyly, "My name is Miss Mestophales! Neko-girl of SAO! MREOW! That's right!" @Vargas 

OOC: Feel free to follow or whatever. Will figure something out. Lol

Vargas felt dumbstruck at her claim. "When was I sharing? That would require me to give you some kind of indication that you were free to take some of my food WHICH I did not do. So the one that should be and is confused here is me."

She shifted to have her hands under her chin and looked at him. He just stared back at her, not moving his eyes away as he kept an eye on her. They remained like this for awhile before her lips curled into a faint smile. He felt very skeptical of her as she gnawed on her bottom lip with her pinky nail on the corner of her lip. Her face basically screamed mischief as he watched her. He didn't know who this woman was but already she was ruining his morning. It wasn't long before his morning became rather unexpected. While he was paying attention to her movements she had moved her tail out of his view. It was now stroking his thigh, which he discerned from the sensation of something, that was most definitely not a foot, moving against his thigh.

Vargas kicked back his chair as he moved away from her tail. He was infuriated with this woman at this point. First, she was rude. He could've pushed past that without a problem but practically trying to take advantage him like this was ridiculous. "I don't care who you are! What is wrong with you? What makes you think you can freely do what you want? If you want my food, fine, have it. I don't care." Vargas angrily began to storm off, not wishing to deal with this person any longer.

Edited by Vargas

Her cat eyes lit up at his exclamation. She began to giggle lightly at his infuriated state. Everything she was doing to him seemed to annoy him a great deal, not withholding any details or the like. But when her tail had reached his thigh, her eyes narrowed down at him as he jumped back and away from his seat. She laughed playfully as he was now making a scene. People were watching and him yelling at her which made things even more enjoyable. 

"We are in SAO, honey. We CAN do anything we want. There is no police, there is no department of justice, notta, zilch. So it comes down to basic survival instincts here. You live with what you got or you get thrown under the bus." She didn't even wanna finish his food off, she was able to get the rise she wanted out of him and that was more than enough for her. But when he began to walk away from her, she smiled once again though his back was now fully turned away from her. Oh that was already a big mistake on his part. 

As he was walking away, probably angry and flustered about the situation he was in, Mestophales would give him a few moments to himself. Ya know, just to clear his head of everything. So then when she felt he had adequate time to calm down, the woman began to walk very quickly through the crowds of people. She kept giggling to herself as she moved through the bodies of people. Then she made a bee-line straight for his back, "NnnnneeeeYaaaa~~~" alerting the people around her that she was in pounce mode, she scurried towards him and leapt into the air, hands and feet finding their way towards his back and pinning him down on the ground with a clatter of noise. People moved abruptly out of the way as she sat on his back and her long nails kneading into his back, "Meow~ You just got pounced! Yes you did! Yes you did! Hehehe Nya~~"  @Vargas

Vargas made his way through the crowd easily. Shifting his body to make it past people, he did not wish to be bothered at this point. He ignored most of what was said by the woman. Instinct? This was a video game, where instincts only amounted to so much. Sure, he's developed some instinct when in a fight so as to keep himself alive, but it also amounted to numbers. It was a game, sure a death game but still a game. The higher your numbers the better off you were. Instinct could only help you stay alive in a fight up to a point.

He was slowly cooling off as he walked at this point. He knew getting mad and flustered did him no good. It just upset him to deal with a person like that early in the morning. She literally had just walked up to him and acted like he was in her territory or something. His pace slowed as he allowed his temper to be laid to rest. However, slowing down did him no good. Before he could turn around at the noise, he found himself flat on the ground with a weight on his back. He winced as he felt nails digging into his back. "Meow~ You just got pounced! Yes you did! Yes you did! Hehehe Nya~~"

Vargas turned his head only to see it was the same woman. He felt his temper rising before he forced himself to calm down. "What do you want? Haven't you already caused enough trouble already?" he asked with his voice tempered and controlled. He was not feeling all that amused at her antics. Why did she feel so inclined to mess with him? He pushed himself off the ground and sat up, causing Mestophales to get off of being directly on his back.

"I can ne'er have enough fun, honey!" she said with a playful growl as her tail seemed to move on its own. With her nails kneading his back, the player did make certain he would not stay on the ground too long. His body began to shift, Mestophales wobbled as she slid off his back and then onto the dirty ground. Well, that didn't last very long. The position she was in had caused her tribal loincloth to scrunch up towards her belly, revealing the dark green layer of very slim fitting and panties over her bronze and black stripped skin. Shifting from her position, she did a tumble forwards where her hands planted into the ground as she did a handstand, once more allowing gravity and its effects to take over. Her hair brushed into her face as she gave the man a smile.

"You are really not a fun individual. We've been stuck in this game for how long and you still don't know how to loosen up? Hell, you even had a really hot cat-girl on top of your back. Men would jump at a chance like that to have such sexy vixens straddle them." The woman had said walking in a hand stand in a circle around Vargas, still not getting a name from him. But that's ok, it was of his own volition to introduce himself or not. 

The woman sprang off her hands and landed on her feet, thrusting her hands out, "Ta-da~" she smiled at the player still not amused by her antics. He really was a kill joy. Her cat eyes narrowed and her arms swept over her body and hugged her small torso, "You actually look pretty young in the face. I guess you never had a older woman set their eyes on you so you really don't know what to do in this situation, right? Or maybe you are just not into girls at all? Aww~ you don't wanna pway wit me, nya nya? I still wanna play with you despite you being...well, you." she laughed a bit, her body moving in a sultry manner as she flicked the hair from her face, hot orange cat eyes looking over him as she bit down seductively onto her lower lip and moved towards him. Her hands finding his shoulder as her tail moved along with the hypnotic sway of her hips. "Come play with me, I am sure you'll enjoy it~" @Vargas

Vargas sat up, Mestophales slid forward off his back and ended up in a handstand. From his position he got a full view of her green panties. Vargas simply looked down to where her face was, though covered by hair.

"We've been here for a year and all we've cleared are the first twenty floors almost. Seems having fun hasn't gotten us that, has it?" Vargas said as he turned his head one way and then twisting to the other side as he followed her hand walking around him. "As for you straddling me, it's hard to enjoy something from a random chick who you've only met today and has done nothing to make things easier for you."

With that she sprung up off her hands and onto her feet where she splayed her hands out in a pose. "Ta-da~" she yelled as she smile at Vargas. However, he remained stoic to this little display. She shifted her arms around her chest and began talking again. "No, I haven't and my preference in women isn't what is being discussed here," Vargas said in response. Besides, the only person I liked died. Heh, it's been a year now since then hasn't it, Vargas thought to himself before returning to the conversation. When she made the comment about being himself Vargas simple ignored it. She wanted to play? Fine, then he'd play. "Fine, I'll play. What's your game and what's the rules?" Vargas asked as he removed her hands from his shoulders and got himself off the ground. He was going to do his damnedest to win.

"Oh boy, oh boy!" Mestophales whipped around in a circle and clapped her hands at him while she looked super excited. Her eyes were big and bright, tail was making all kinds of crazy bends and twists as she got up close to him once again. Smiling with the delight that he agreed to a game and any game at that, made her head swarm. She chuckled and brought a hand over her mouth to stifle a bit of the sound. That Tigress body moved and swayed her hips once more and she leaned over to him, once again she had a hand on his shoulder and she leaned into his ear before chuckling, "We are gonna play hide and seak!" she said with a devilish laugh.

"But with a twist!" she said playfully with a growl. WIth her hands off of him and looked into his eyes, those half-lidded bedroom eyes that were so seducing and so fixed on his body language dressed him up and down, "I'm gonna go hide somewhere in this part of the city. I'll give you an hour to find me, but if you don't find me in an hour...You had over two hundred col. If you win..." she smiled coolly at him, "Well, the fun part is I'll let you decide on what YOU want if you are able to find me." She stood there with her arms crossed over her chest, her eyes narrowed showing very little of their color to him as her hair danced and ears twitched from a small breeze coming over them. @Vargas

"Hide and seek?" Vargas asked as he looked at her wondering. His wonderment was quickly dissolved though as she continued on. He had one hour to find her, in the Town of Beginnings. Though, she said she'd remain in this part of the city. At least with that he wouldn't have to search the whole place. It was a rather large city even if it's name said town. When she stated the prize Vargas didn't feel too bothered about it. Two hundred Col wasn't a whole lot for him to lose. He could go collect it back if he lost. What did bother him was when she basically said she'd do whatever he wanted if he were to find her. As if she were daring him to come after her like those 'other men'.

Sighing, Vargas said, "Fine then. Two hundred Col if you win. When I win, however, you have to oblige by my request." Dropping down onto the ground he crossed his legs and closed his eyes. "I'm going to count to thirty. That should give you plenty of time to at least be out of my line of sight and to look for a spot to hide." Take a breath he began counting. "One.....two......three...."

She wiggled her eyebrows at him, although it was possibly too difficult to see that from the shifting of her sandy colored hair mixed with the decorative cat makeup all over her face. Nonetheless, she was surprised after doing so much to him, that she had been able to lure him into this game with so much ease. She chuckled to herself and grinned at him. When he began to count, Mestophales got super excited bouncing up and down the first ten seconds of his count just looking for somewhere to hide. She began to dash through the inner part of the city passing by player merchant carts, food stands, fountains and even hidden alleyways. There had to be a good spot for her to hide.

Now Mestophales loved to pounce on people; that was given. However her hide and seek skills could have been better. Sometimes when the person was close she would let out a small giggle alerting them of her presence and soon caught red handed. Other times, her frisky nature would get the best of her. She could not bottle up all the excitement and she would end up pouncing instead of hiding! She was a mess of a woman, a bit on the weird side but she was relatively in it to have fun one way or another. Her cat eyes continued to look over the place before she found a sturdy looking location that might be fun to hide into. With that the woman slid to a stop and hunkered down into a small little segway between a crossing path and a barrel. There were three and she picked the middle one to climb into before the top rattled and shut in place. 

Mestophales is hidden. LD 11+ to find! @Vargas

"Twenty-seven....twenty-eight.....twenty-nine.....thirty!" Vargas called out as he opened his eyes and looked around. Thinking back, he knew she'd been standing around for about the first couple of seconds so she wasn't likely to be too far. Unless she decided to keep moving instead of hiding in one spot. He had no idea of what to expect from her so he was just going to have to search. Uncrossing his legs he got himself up and did a quick scan of his surroundings.

Running down the streets he swung his head from side to side as he looked down the alleys, passing merchant shops and carts. He figured she'd probably try hiding someplace that would make it harder for people to see her and wouldn't draw too much attention to her. She was trying to hide, so being somewhere that'd draw a crowd due to how she looked wouldn't be smart. Turning off into an alleyway he continued down the street searching. Smaller streets would do her more good since most people didn't take them too often and they usually had plenty of crates, barrels, and crevices where she could hide. Looking inside and behind everything he was already losing some time to the search.

ID #78535
LD: 7 (6 + 1) still searching

Edited by Vargas

Mestophales had picked the wrong place to hide in. Already she as regretting her choice in the human sized barrel that she helped herself into. There was a single dot for light to break through and it was already high noon which meant the sun was at or close to nearing its peak of the day making this barrel extremely uncomfortable and hot. She was sweating a great deal and becoming bitchy as she moved causing the barrel to lean side to side. Her eyes wandered around the shallow darkness of the barrel, her hand barely able to lift up far enough so she could unequip everything, causing the cat girl to become naked, "Gettin' a little hot in this barrel here..." she said to herself sweeping away her sandy colored hair. Should Vargas be able to find her in this state, he might not even enjoy the sight. 

This was a double edged sword for her, she wanted to get out but at the same time, she wanted to win the game. She rolled her eyes at her own predicament. This was just a generally bad idea for a hide and seek spot for her. There were plenty of other good spots to hide, some place a little cooler. Once again she moved her body in the barrel, her feet slipping out from underneath her slightly as her back slid against the curve of the barrel. She yawned lightly, placing a hand over her mouth and smacking her lips a few times. Now she was somewhat bored...and getting a little sleepy as well, but she doubt she could get a nap in this heat. She had to wait it out for now. To her knowledge he had exactly forty-five minutes left in this little game to seek her. (3 Posts left to find Mestophales!)

@Vargas 

Looking at his HUD he could see that he'd already lost fifteen minutes of his hour. Vargas turned left while wiping his forehead. Running around was making him slightly sweaty but the wind that rushed through the alleyways was cool enough to make it nice. He continued running down the street before making a right. At this point he was just running down each alley while checking for hiding spots. When he'd spot crates, he'd check behind them, and in them if they opened. Every small opening that he saw that might fit Mestophales was checked as well. He asked the NPCs that he came across in case any of them spotted her if she was out in the open moving around. Sadly, no one had seen her and so he was stuck looking around currently.

After about ten minutes Vargas noticed a barrel shaking slightly. "Don't tell me she actually hid in that," Vargas said hopefully. The barrel was large enough to fit a person, yes, but it would be a pretty compact fit. Plus, it didn't have great ventilation since barrels were sealed with reed and swelled with liquids to make the barrel tightly sealed. With the sun as high as it was and the barrel sealed with little ventilation the thing must've been like a sauna in there. Grabbing the top of the barrel he opened it up and saw her inside. Luckily, with the position she was in she was covered up but it didn't hide the fact that she wasn't wearing anything. "Seriously?" Vargas asked incredulously as his cheeks acquired a pink tint them. She wasn't bad looking but all she'd done to him was be annoyingly rude. Turning away he said, "You should probably put your clothes back on now."

ID #78545
LD: 11 (10 + 1) *Found*

Edited by Vargas

When the top of the barrel had opened, Mestophales popped out with a mighty "Mreow!" Pouncing him in the process in her truly natural form. With her legs sprawled out over him and her ears twitching, perky breasts glistening from the thin layer of sweat over her body, she was happy as all hell to get out of that stuffy thing. She was out two-hundred col but she was now able to get cooler with her body out of that damn thing. Unfortunately for her, a lot of her tiger paint had come off revealing a healthy toned and tanned skin beneath all that paint. Her tiger stripes around her body were still somewhat noticeable, but a bit on the smeared side of things. Her face, was simply drenched with sweat along the cleavage of her boobs. She was still above the young boy as she wanted to just sit there for a moment to enjoy the cold breeze pushing over her naked body. She had no shame what so ever while doing this, even if she were naked, this cold breeze was amazing to her! 

Her hair was matted down to her back and shoulder due to the gathered moisture all over her body. Fortunately for Vargas and herself, perhaps, they were alone in a the abandoned ally. The woman climbed off the young man, showing off much of her rear as she spun around and held one arm over her breasts and then fiddled with her menu, "Yeah, yeah," she said becoming clothed once again in her standard loincloth and scantily clad metal link shirt. 

"Looks like you won and I am a woman of my word. What is it that you'd like for your prize?" She said with a sharp, husky tone in her voice. As she looked over her shoulder with that sassy grin and feminine half-lidded bedroom eyes at the person who found her. @Vargas

Vargas got himself up off the ground. Twice now she'd jumped him and knocked him flat on the ground. This time, she was naked when she did it which could be seen as even worse or even better. However, he'd already had his back to her which resulted in him planting his face in the dirt, again. Brushing himself off he turned to look at her, expecting her to be clothed by now, only to get a full view of her rear before her equipment materialized to cover her body. His face quickly heated up as he became flustered at the image that was still in his vision.

Shaking his head as he tried to shake the memory off quickly and cool off his head he heard Mestophales telling him she was a woman of his word and asked what it was he'd like for his prize. "Uh...." Vargas was kind of lost on that question. What did he want. Instantly, the sight of her rear returned causing his face to be overcome with heat before he mentally swiped that thought away. He hardly knew her. Besides, that would only stroke her ego as she already liked the idea of other men wanting her as it was.

"I guess...." Vargas thought about it a moment before he remembered his breakfast that he'd lost out on. With that thought came the sound of his stomach growling. He'd missed out on most of his breakfast and it was getting closer to lunch. "How about you treat me to lunch then?"

Mestophales had stretched her limbs and cocked her head at the male, "Treat you to lunch?" she said in a playful tone. That tail of hers seemed to have a mind of its own when it began to curl and move hypnotically side to side as she leaned in on the player. Her sweaty arms moved towards him, placed over his shoulder and she leaned into his ear, "Are you into tuna?" a play on words to be sure! But maybe she was joking and pulling his chain some more like she had been doing from the beginning.  Asking for a meal seemed to be the right response since she did start eating his breakfast, although she still thought he was sharing. An open plate of food means you are sharing with your guest, although she was not quite invited. He looked like a friendly person. 

There was another fact to play in all this. Mestophales had no col to her name. She was flat out broke pretty much and she wondered how to go about this when there was a neat and fun idea to play with it. Releasing her hand from his shoulder, she swept away the matted hair from her face, "Alright. You want me to treat you to lunch. Would you mind if we go back to my place real fast so I can get proper? My paint is coming undone and it looks like swirls of orange and black around my body instead of stripes and I feel gross with all this sweat covering me." The woman responded with a quick smile, it was evident she was still under the effects of the sunlight beaming down on her, the harshness of the barrel had caused her body to glisten lightly with a sheen coat of sweat amplifying her womanly figure. @Vargas

Vargas blushed as Mestophales put her hands on his should and leaned into his ear. When she asked if he liked tuna he wasn't sure how to take that. Did she mean the fish or was she yanking his chain again? It was hard to tell with everything else that'd happened that day. Before he could say anything though she released his shoulder and swept away her matted hair.

"Your place?" Vargas asked. He felt like she was definitely trying to pull something. Everything she did so far involved yanking his chain and getting a rise out of him. So, obviously, this was likely no different. "Yeah, that sounds fine," Vargas said, deciding that it was better to go with it. Her paint was pretty smeared up and the sweat shone of her body easily. If she wanted to wash up that was fine. He wasn't going to hold it against her.