[PP:F1:Complete] Flouncy-Pouncy Shenanigans w/Vargas

He had agreed to her little condition and that was nice of him despite being so pesky towards him. With a smile on her face, the woman brightened up her eyes, "That's good. Cause if we walked into any location where I looked like this, I am sure people would be gawking and making assumptions. My place isn't that far from here actually." She smiled at him. Flicking her tail side to side she lead him back to the main city which was sprawling with people as they exited the small alley way. Her eyes shot wide open at all the people moving in a stream like fish.

"Must be a pretty busy day or something, huh? It sure is warm out here, then again I was baking inside a barrel for quite a while. Not exactly my smartest decision to date, but eh." The woman had lead Vargas through the pack of people. She didn't talk much but there was enough stares at her smeared legs and upper body and the glorious amounts of sweat that had layered over her. She brought her hands over her heads as her cat ears twitched, "Did you have any place you'd like to visit for this Lunch outing?" She asked and stopped at the entrance of an inn.

"This is me. Do you wanna come up? I think you'd prefer to stay here, huh? I shook all my naughty bits at you earlier, I suppose that was enough for one day, huh?" she laughed playfully, putting a hand on his shoulder as she stepped away and into her unit. It was a shabby looking thing, nothing was set in place, things looked crooked and weird. But it was 'home,' until she could afford a more luxuries place. Cat eyes peered over her body as she shifted towards the bathroom. It didn't take long for her to get the paint off her body and her body refreshed. As the paint had come off, it had revealed a tanned beauty beneath. Where there was sandy brown hair had transformed into a deeper ebony shade of black. The wild and frizzy strands had calmed down giving her a much more down to earth look. Her outfit mostly unchanged, just subbing out for a more primal look as she enjoyed the 'jungle' esque feeling and wears.  She had almost looked like a totally different person underneath all that cat makeup. 

She had stepped down from the steps and back to Vargas, still having those twitching and adorable cat ears and tail, she looked at him with those feline golden eyes, "How do I look?" She asked with a raised brow. @Vargas

Edited by Miss_Mestophales
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He followed behind her as she lead the way. The main street was fairly busy when they exited the alleyway. "Yeah. I was actually hoping that you hadn't been in that barrel. It didn't seem like a pleasant place to hide," Vargas said as he looked around at the flow of people moving in either direction. "Huh?" Vargas looked back at Mestophales, "oh uh, I don't really have any place specific. It's up to you since your treating me."

They stopped outside the inn where Mestophales was staying. It hadn't taken all that long so they didn't have to stay in the sun for much time. When asked if he wanted to come up he said, "No, I'll just wait down here." His face turned red as he became flustered at the mention of her exhibitionism. He took a seat in the parlor while he waited for her. It was nice and cool inside the inn compared to outside. Relaxing into the seat, he let himself rest while he waited.

It didn't take very long for her to return. "How do I look?" Turning his head to the stairs he saw someone completely different. He assumed it to be Mestophales but it didn't look like her beyond the ears, tail, and garb. Without the make-up she looked rather decent. Her calm dark hair and tan skin went well with the clothing she seemed to prefer. "You look really good actually," Vargas said with a blush. Completely forgetting for the moment that she had been a nuisance for the majority of the day he couldn't help but actually appreciate her looks.

Using her hand, she gave a playful growl clawing the air at him and his compliment, "Thanks. I try to look good when I go out on dates." She said with a grin on her face, although this was not a date more like her treating him to a lunch since she lost the game of hide and seek with him. She was not upset about it or anything, but the particulars of this bet made her somewhat uncomfortable with the lack of col, but she had a sneaky idea on how to get everything worked out. Vargas didn't know what kind of food he wanted and so they stood there for a moment figuring out what he would like to eat.

"I was serious about the tuna thing. I was attempting to be brash and serious. Do you like fish? I know a good fishmonger who opened up a seafaring restaurant on this floor. He thinks I am cute, so we might be able to get free grub. Follow me, I know the way." The woman moved with the sway of her hips, that tiger tail of hers moving with the charm of the wind and moving to no pattern. She turned to face Vargas and smiled, "So I look really good, huh?" She loved compliments, even if he was a younger guy, she knew the moment she would say her age he might have a tough time talking. She didn't look very much her age with all that playful get-up, but she enjoyed being a tease and just LOVED people in general. 

As they continued to walk and make small chit-chat along the way. There was a distinct change in the air where the fishers usually hung out. There was a few food shops and the smell of fish was in the air it was making the woman salivate. 

"Well, look what the cat dragged in," said the player looking at Mestophales. She was looking different, but he recognized those ears and cat tail from anywhere. Then the large man looked at Vargas and gave him the stink eye, "I see you roped another one. I hope you are not planning to buy her anything, she gets free food all the time..." 

"Woa, hey now. You offer free food all the time, I merely accept. Anyways, I am treating him to lunch. I lost a bet." She said folding her arms over her chest. 

"Ah, 'lost a bet' she says. And exactly how do you plan on treating him, I know for certain you don't have any col or materials." 

"Well..." she gave him those adorable big cat eyes and the man sighed and shook his head, "Sit down, I'll bring you two something to eat." The man disappeared into his fish shack and the woman clapped happily, "Yay! Free food! Free fish food! Even better, sit...sit." She said pushing Vargas into what appeared like an unstable chair. 

The woman plopped down in front of him with a somewhat dirty looking table. Off the corner of her eye there were several performers using the accordion and singing pirate shanties little ways off.  Cat eyes back on Vargas, "What do you think of my little slice of Heaven? Has a very piratey-fishy-theme, huh? I love it here." @Vargas

Shrugging, Vargas said, "Yeah, fish sounds good to me. Vargas followed behind her as she once again les the way through the streets. When he thought of fish the first ones to come to mind were halibut and tilapia, both very delicious types of fish. "So I look really good, huh?" She asked, turning her head to look at him. He rolled his eyes and responded, "Don't make me regret saying it and take it back."

After awhile Vargas could smell the difference in the air. The smell of fish became heavier and more pungent as they got closer to their destination. As they passed different food stalls, Vargas noticed Mestophales's tale flicking about frantically as she was noticeably excited to eat fish. 

Watching the exchange between Mestophales and the other player he felt bemused when the man gave him the stink eye. What did he mean by roped another one in? Furthermore, if she doesn't have any Col or materials why'd she agree to this instead of asking for me to make a different request? With that on his mind Mestophales pushed him into a chair. The legs wobbled under him, shaking him from his thoughts and bringing his attention back.

Looking at the performers playing music, Vargas rather liked it. The pungent smell of fish was a bit much but not over abundant enough to quell his hunger. Noticing Mestophales's eyes on him he turned and responded, "It's nice. Never been here actually. Though, I don't really go anywhere beyond the fields and where I'm staying for quests and mobs. Never seen much reason for it."

Edited by Vargas

"You don't get out much to just explore?" She asked tilting her head at him, "That's a shame. We have twenty or so floors to explore and each one has their little gems. Except for floor four, I can do without the snow. Have you been to the Jungle floor on six? There is this really nice secluded waterfall in the jungle...it's so nice. I mean I enjoy these more concrete jungles, but when you are miles away from your body, there is so much things to explore in this world. Back in the real world, I traveled a lot. I was always with people I didn't know, but I was also a very lonely woman. Very difficult for me to meet people other than customers or fans." She said with a sour tone. She had kept her real world issues to herself mostly not telling many people who she was. 

Fingers popped in her joints as she reclined in her chair and she smiled listening to the music. Her eyes shot him a look, "Hey why don't we dance while we wait for our fish to be brought out. You like to dance? I love to dance! Come, come!" The woman lifted her body up and took Vargas by the hand, she smiled and lead him towards the music where she let go and spun herself in circles around the traveling players performing the music. She laughed and giggled spinning her body around and around, moving her hips, ears twitching, tail moving rhythmically with the music and beat. It was fun. She whipped her hair back and forth and her cat eyes were on Vargas once again. Half lidded eyes sought him and she curled a finger at him telling him to come join her. @Vargas

"I've been more occupied with raising my level so I can get stronger," Vargas replied to her first question. "I haven't visited most of the floors yet but I've been to some of them. I haven't been to floor four but I have been to floor six." He said, recalling the quest that he got dragged along on with Hirru and Beatbox. He didn't spend too much time on that floor so he didn't explore it too much. He'd just gone there to look around at possible quests before he got dragged along to kill the Monkey King. "Well, at least it'll be easier for you to meet more people here. I mean, there were only ten thousand players allowed into the game so it's not like you'll always be seeing unknown faces."

At the mention of dancing Vargas looked a little startled at the idea. "Wait what?" he said as she pulled him along. Once she let go he just stood there watching as she danced around the performers. She moved her body every which way she chose as she laughed, enjoying herself. Soon, she looked to him and motioned him to join her with her finger. Giving a half-hearted smile Vargas walked towards her and took a slight bow. He was far too used to ballroom dances that he felt slightly out of place with the music. However, he was gonna try his best. 

Taking her hand and with the rythym of the song they started slowly. It wasn't long before they picked up the speed with the rhythm. His feet jumping across the floor as he went with the music, allowing it to take over and let his years of dance tutelage run its course. He may have only learned formal ballroom dance, but the thing each had in common was that each dance met the rhythm of the music and allowed for the dancers to add in their own personalities.

He had bowed to her? She once again tilted her head at him and laughed; so formal. She rolled her eyes and let him lead, but she was too energetic to just stay in spot and letting go of him once more, she was once again bouncing all over the place around him. She laughed and moved her arms up in the air, she didn't care about rhythm or a system, she was moving at her own pace. Shuffling her bare feet towards him, she snugged her body up against his. She could feel his body warms as she leaned on his shoulder and playfully growled, taking his arm and moving it across the bare midriff of her torso right below her supple and softer features. She moved her hips against him as her eyes fluttered, her tail had to be moved away underneath his legs so it didn't get caught behind. 

Her female body moved erotically against him, the heat of his hands over her belly sent a tingle down her spine as she moved with her hips slowly and then, "Fish is done!" the player had yelled out to the dancing couple. As fast as she was close to Vargas, she was more than feet apart. Bounding with flat feet and scampering towards her meal, the woman sat down in her chair and took in a deep whiff of the hot fresh fish in front of her, "Hey! Stop being a slowpoke, or Imma eat your fish!" She bellowed out, her fingernails rapping against the table waiting for Vargas to return. Poor guy probably had no idea what hit him. One moment she was all up in his business dancing with him, the next she was in the chair waiting to devour all the yummy fishes. @Vargas

Edited by Miss_Mestophales

When she let go and began dancing around him, Vargas felt quite lost. What was he supposed to do now? Following along he just danced in place with the music. He found his hands along her midriff as she backed into him and continued dancing. His body heated up in response, his face becoming especially heated. He had no idea how to respond to this. Following along, his hands rising and falling along the sides of her stomach and hips. Before he knew it, she'd moved back to the table and was calling for him to hurry up.

Looking at her, he blinked a moment before realizing what was going on. "Leave my fish alone." He sat in his chair awkwardly as he had no idea of what to make of what just happened. He was unaccustomed to it all and had no idea what he was supposed to do. At least it was over with for now. Picking up a fork he quickly grabbed a piece of his fish and bit into it. It was great! The juices still caught inside the meat of the fish. He looked up to see Mestophales also enjoying her meal...or at least it looked like it.

Mestophales didn't bother with a fork or knife. She picked it up and began to bite off chunks of it and stuffing her mouth with the wholesome goodness. Vargas was more proper with handling his fish it seemed, not that Mestophales wasn't a lady or anything, it was just...that it was fish. Fillets, baked, raw...well, maybe not raw fish. She can't eat eyeballs of things. That's gross. She had enjoyed her lunch for the most part, licking her fingers in the process as she had devoured her entire plate full. There was a small burp from her as she settled into her chair placing her hands over her toned abdomen. 

"That was delightful. I am so full now. So, request has been fulfilled, you got your lunch so that makes us even now." The woman gave a soft cat yawn as she lifted her arms up over her head and stretched her limbs. Her eyes began to slowly open and close as she moved her legs on top of a wooden crate. She rested her eyes on the horizon and smiled daintly listening to the music in the background. Yawning once more, the woman's eyes fluttered and then slowly started to close once again. She had good thoughts of the day, fun times had been had. She didn't mean to do what she did, but with how calm everything was and the sun kissing softly at her body giving her a nice warm gentle glow on the inside, she had fallen into a small cat nap. @Vargas

Vargas sat back after having finished his fish. It had been really good, though it looked like Mestophales had greatly enjoyed hers even more. Vargas chuckled at the thought. He didn't really care at this point if they were even or not. Once he'd gotten past the annoying actions she hadn't been too bad. Weird but not terribly bad. He sat there listening to the music for a little bit before realizing she'd fallen asleep in her seat. He leaned forward thinking to wake her but decided against it. She's probably really tired after this morning, Vargas thought. 

Leaning back he listened to the music of the performers. He had no obligation to stay but he didn't feel like leaving her like this. The performers continued on playing different sea shanties, from "Good Ship Venus" and "Blow the Man Down". At one point, they started playing a very catchy song that got everyone singing called "Drunken Sailor". He'd enjoyed the day he'd had, excusing the morning's small issues. Perhaps she was right. Maybe he should try checking out what else their was to be seen on the other floors. That waterfall she talked about sounded kinda cool at least, Vargas thought.

The woman had blinked a few times lazily while she had fallen asleep in her chair. The air becoming a tad bit cooler than it was from this part of the city. Much time had not passed since the morning and the lazy cat girl had stretched her limbs and yawned a roaring yawn as she pulled herself forward, hair flipping over her face as she hunched over in her seat. Making small noises while looking around and brushing the velvety, black hair from her face. The woman looked over to Vargas and smiled, "Still here, huh? I'm surprised you didn't just get up and leave. This seat isn't very comfortable." The woman had smoothed back her hair as she brushed past the cute and adorable cat ears. A hot gaze on Vargas as she had stood up and then proceeding to sit on his lap and before he could move out of the way, she had leaned on him kicking her feet up on the table. She had forced one of his hands around her belly to keep her steady on his lap as she settled down into him. He was a bit more comfortable than the seat she was currently sitting in and her eyes once more started to lazily blink as if she were gonna fall asleep again.

While yawning, "Sorry to keep you here longer than you want to be. If you wanna leave, just say so. I'm not gonna hold you prisoner." the woman had nuzzled her head into his shoulder, her cat ears feathering against his cheek as she got herself comfortable. She kept her eyes open at the least, but she kept her mind and ears open to the music that was playing. "We should have another adventure someday. It's good to just relax. I know people want to get powerful, that's a thing. But I don't see too many people acting human." She laughed at the statement, the woman who once was dressed in tiger stripes calling herself human. @Vargas

Noticing Mestophales stirring, Vargas looked at her with a smile. He watched as she stretched out her limbs and yawned loudly before he said, "have a nice nap?" She looked at him and smiled, seemingly surprised he hadn't left her by herself. Sure, the chairs weren't comfortable but that didn't mean he would leave someone by themselves like that. While that thought crossed his mind, she chose to get up and cross over to his side and sit in his lap. His body stiffened at the sudden action as he wasn't used to this. It'd been over a year since he'd actually spent time with someone in such a state. She grabbed one of his hands and placed it on her stomach as she settled into his lap. Two thoughts crossed his mind at that moment. 'What the hell' and the fact that she had rather nice, smooth skin.

"Huh? Oh, don't worry about it. I don't actually have plans," Vargas responded, not wanting her to think he was feeling like he was required to stay. Sure, he felt like that primarily due to his own morals but it didn't stop him from leaving if he wanted to. His spine tingled as she nuzzled her head into his shoulder, her ears brushing against his cheek causing his body to react to the weird sensation. "Another adventure?" Vargas repeated, questioningly, "Yeah, maybe that'd be kind of fun. Wonder where I fun place would be then?" With that he thought to himself what she meant by people acting human. People's belief in themselves or their ability to move forward? Those were the common things that happened in TV shows and, with the situation now, wasn't too farfetched an idea. His hand caressed her skin without him actually thinking about it. It felt natural. Like something he'd done before but hadn't for quiet some time. The music made him feel relaxed as well and made him forget anything else that might've plagued his mind earlier that morning.

Edited by Vargas

Mestophales arched her brow from the feeling of his fingers on her skin, slowly caressing her flesh. It had brought upon a small tickle and she stifled a laugh before it had come abrupt and off putting. Her eyes had wandered over to the performers once more. It had reminded her a bit of home life, or more like the circus life. Traveling with her friends, and just doing her job for the day. She wasn't in that life anymore, or at least now. She had no idea when she would go home or if she even wanted to go back to that old life. The woman was a broken mess before this all had happened, she was suffering from depression but it all disappeared the moment she was brought into this game. A prison some had called it, a hell for some others. But for her, this was her release of her earthly bonds. It was a decadent feeling that brought about her more inner needs. The need to be close with people, the desire to touch them, the want to explore and socialize. All she ever wanted was to just be happy and now she was given that chance. 

A hand stretched over Vargas', she felt each little detail of his arm when her fingers ran across the flesh. Those nimble fingers moving towards his knuckles and laying softly on top of them. Her eyes had rolled back when she guided his hand lower to her waist as she took a sharp breath allowing his fingers to trace over her hip bone. She had shot up straight, removing her head from his shoulder and twisting in his lap to look at him, "Woa, sorry. I got a little too intimate for the moment. I haven't had a man to lay with me in a long time." She got off his lap and stretched her limbs out once more as her tail flicked absent mindedly for the moment before she turned back to him. 

"There are all kinds of fun places. You can even make your own fun, if you'd like. Anyways." The woman flicked the long raven black hair off her shoulder and gave him a questionable look, "How are you in bed?" @Vargas 

Vargas had hardly noticed when Mestophales had brushed her hand against his arm. He didn't even notice when she guided his hand to her hip bone until she suddenly jumped up in his lap. "Huh?" he voiced, unsure of what she meant before recalling figments of what happened. "Oh," he blushed a bright red when he realized what she meant. Being a red-blooded male didn't help much when she said she hadn't lain with a man in a while. Mental images tried to force their way into his vision but he pushed them back as he tried to calm himself down. 

"Make my own fun. Yeah, I guess that works," he commented, trying to help move the conversation away, only for her to bring it right back and his face to flash like a red light at an intersection. "EH?! Uhh...well...I couldn't really say. I mean....I've never really done anything like that with anyone....and so...." at this point Vargas was pretty much incoherent to her and himself. If it were possible, you would probably be able to see steam roll off his head as he tried to figure out a proper answer without making a fool of himself. What was up with him? He didn't act like this around people normally. He didn't let people affect him ever. Instead, he focused on being practical about his decisions. The last year in this game must've changed him, but whether that was for good or bad was yet to be seen.

The woman twisted her body around to face him, arms folded over her chest as she squinted at the man, still giving him that questionable look as he fumbled with the words he searched for to say. She nodded lightly at him figuring out what he was trying to say, "I see. Probably not a good idea to bring you back to my place then. You don't want your first to be with a woman like me. And to be honest, you look a little young. I think there might be some mixed views on that seeing as I am almost thirty years old." She didn't mind stating her age, and it might even come as a shock to the player before her. In no way, shape or form did she act like she was a thirty year old woman. She seemed much more energetic that akin to a teen highschool girl. But that was besides the point, the boy Vargas was simply not what she needed, but he did act as a fun friend to make and to make him blush over and over. 

"I apologize for teasing you so much today. I suppose I was a bit lewd and rude with you, but I hope we can get past that. It was a wonderful morning so far and this meal here was pretty nice too. Free food is always best tasting if you ask me and not to mention," the woman pointed over her shoulder to the performing singers as they had now stopped singing and moved on elsewhere, "Well, drats. I suppose that was bound to happen." The woman had moved across to him once more, she got up and sat on the table where they had just ate, "Anything you wanna do? Or just...sit and relax here longer? Honestly, I'm getting a little antsy just staying here. You have probably gone out to more adventures than I have since you are the level grinding type. You know of any fun and exotic locations?" @Vargas

Vargas finally stopped stumbling over his words and just nodded at Mestophales beginning statement. He really wasn't sure how to respond at this point. He'd gone from being annoyed this morning, to being determined to win their game, to actually enjoying lunch with her, and now he was absolutely confused on this discussion of sleeping with one another. Well, the discussion of NOT sleeping with one another from what she was saying. His eyes slightly widened at the mention of her being almost thirty years old. He chose not to make a comment about it as it was socially unacceptable, even if she was ok with mentioning her age. He was only eighteen so there definitely was an age gap that existed between the two.

"Don't worry about it so much. I could of handled it better than I did," Vargas responded, trying to remove any worry of her actions she might have. Sure, it wasn't the best thing she could've done, but it wasn't the best reaction he had either. He looked over her shoulder at the performers she gestured at but they were packed up and gone. She soon got up and moved to the other chair across from him, leaving his lap empty. He had actually started to like sitting with her like that but with the earlier discussion it made sense. "Anything I wanna do? Let's see. We already played your game of hide and seek. Then we had lunch as my chose of reward. I don't know of any truly exotic places but I've heard of a cave in the underground area of floor ten that shines with brilliant colors of every hue. However, I wouldn't suggest that journey even for myself with the level I'm at. If you want we can wander the floor or go check out another if you want."

"Oooh, that's cool. Sounds like a place you'd take a girl out to see with. I bet that's quite romantic," The woman flipped one leg over the other as it bounced from her sitting on the table. Her cat eyes looked over her shoulder and she wondered what they could do next. Walking around didn't seem like a bad idea, at least they would be moving around and not sitting in the same place for too long. 

"Yes, let's walk around some. Sitting here is getting pretty dull," she popped off the table and landed on her feet. With a quick nodding gesture, she mentioned for Vargas to follow her or at least walk with her so they could go and do or see something else. Hands ruffled her hair as long, thin fingers brushed through the dark strands. Her tail was being a random mess once again, moving to its own beat, her cat ears flickering with noise although it was just an accessory thing, but it looked super cute on her anyways. The setting on floor one was probably not so outrageous as other floors she had visited, it was pretty mundane but it made life simple at the very least. 

Mestophales moved alongside Vargas, her eyes glancing back and forth from the different people in the streets as they walked. She would make a hard left turn towards the Shop District to see if there was anything in particular that would tickle her fancy. She enjoyed window shopping and seeing all the neat things that can be made in the game. Going over to one Artisan shop window, she noticed precious stones carved into animal figures, "Aww, those look cute." she said pointing to them, her tail flicked left and then curled to the right. She had wondered if Vargas liked to shop, "You into shopping? Probably not so much since you are a guy, huh? Hahah, makes sense." @Vargas 

• 2 weeks later...

Vargas got up followed along with Mestophales. He stretched out his limbs as they walked, feeling his muscles relax after having sat for quite some time. He walked next to her as they wandered the streets of the Town of Beginnings. He looked down at her tail as it casually swung around and hit him once or twice. He wasn't sure what to think at the moment. Today was supposed to be a good time to relax and instead he'd been thrown for so many loops he wondered how he had even met the height requirement for this rollercoaster.

Following along, he noticed as she glanced around at the people and the shops. When she stopped to look into an Artisan shop. Looking at what it was that caught her attention, Vargas noticed the carved animal figures. "Uh...I guess? I've never really been one for shopping. I was actually the one that got brought along while..." his voice froze as he almost talked about Natalia. Memories of her window shopping and appreciating things like this briefly passed through his mind. "While my friends would check out the stores."

Curious glint in her eyes as he seemed to freeze in mid sentence, "Right..." Probably something was going on in that head of his that she didn't know about and prying was...Well, she enjoyed prying but she probably gave him enough of a headache for one day to let that one question go. At least for today. She withdrew her face from the window, and stared at Vargas and tilted her head, "Yeah I guess window shopping is all fun when you actually have some money to spend. I wasn't rich or anything when I lived in the real world, but I didn't need much to occupy myself. I liked to have a few material things, but I wouldn't say I was a materialistic kinda woman." she said with a roll of her shoulders, black hair bouncing off her bronzed and tanned skin. 

She looked back at him with her catty eyes, a small smile on her face, "You ok? Normally guys are falling pretty damn hard to the ground when I am close by, I'm surprised you haven't attempted to cop a feel of me yet especially when I was half naked earlier. I must be losing my touch or something as a woman. That's actually pretty depressing..." she laughed mildly running her hand over his shoulder; a flirtatious touch. But that was how she acted, the flirt of all flirts. She weaved through the crowd of people poking her face into the window of other shops, stopping and pointing with a smile on her face so Vargas could see what she liked, "One day. You are gonna be on a date with a girl that you really enjoy being with and she is gonna drop all these hints on you on what she likes. But there is one thing that will totally catch her off guard and it's not something you find in a window." She had turned to Vargas, "It's  being with them that will brighten their day, it is words from the heart that you will be their warmth. I tell you this because I know that is what I would want. Come on." 

Mestophales had lead Vargas once more to a familiar part of the town where she called Home. She stood there and looked up at the sky, breathing in deeply and then exhaling softly through her nose before she smiled and looked back at him, "This is me. Wanna come up?" @Vargas

Continuing to look through the window at the carved animal figures he thought about what Mestophales. All he really knew was money due to his father's company. Not like he did anything anyways besides reading the books in the families immense library. He never needed much. The books were always enough back then. Even now, he wasn't one for material items. Though he did want to get himself at some point, preferably by a lakefront.

Following her away from the store, still lost in thought, he was caught off guard as she ran her hand over his shoulder. "Huh?" Realizing he zoned out he started jogging his mind real fast for what it was she was talking about. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's not that I don't find you attractive, I do." He watched as she danced about the crowd, looking at shops. One shop catching her attention as she pointed at what it was she saw. Looking at it he realized it was a necklace. Nothing special really. It was a plain looking silver chain necklace. The charm, however, was of a dark blue cat laying down on a crescent moon. Looking back to her, "So this isn't you trying to drop hints now? Hehe. I'll make note of that." He understood what she meant. He'd felt it before, but that was a long time ago. It'd been over a year since then.

Eventually Mestophales had lead them back to where they had come from last, her home. Noticing her sort of breathing control he wondered if there was an issue. When she asked if he wanted to come up it made him wonder if she was asking out of curtesy or if she generally wanted him to. Unsure, he decided to just go with it. "Yes, I'd love to."