[PP:F1:Complete] Flouncy-Pouncy Shenanigans w/Vargas

Her eyes squinted at him and she rolled her tongue in her mouth and nodded, "Alright then, follow me." Long ebony hair shuffled off her shoulder as she gave him a look of a catty smile. The expression was mild as the door opened up and they were in a rather casual looking Inn. She took him by the hand and followed him up the stairs, but not before a blow of whistles echoed out as they all knew that Mestophales was a very lusty and driven woman. She turned around, "Oh! You all hush, I'm not going to do anything perverted with this guy. Come on, Vargas. Pay them no mind." With her tanned hand, she lay over her shoulder the dark strands of her black hair as they reached the upper floor of the Inn. Her room was the last door on the left and she placed a hand on the menu to activate the unlocking of the door. THe door swung open and immediately there was a unique smell in the room. 

"This is home!" she said with her arms wide open. "You can take a seat over there..." a lone finger pointed to the corner where there were several soft pillows on the ground around a small low to the ground table. The window was shut, but she had changed that allowing a breeze to enter the room and drain some of its unique scented essence from it. Her bed was a complete mess. Pillows on the ground, sheets upturned, comforter nowhere close to being on the bed and sliding off. She moved to the small kitchenette and began to boil some water, "I hope you like tea, I was able to get some fresh herbs from a Cook and they recommended this for a good soothing and relaxing drink." The woman busied herself in the small kitchen for a few moment before placing the small set down on the table, where she curled her body around her favorite black and orange pillow. "Help yourself..." She said with a teasing smile and gestured towards the hot tea. 

"The reason I asked you up here was just to have a nice conversation. I should tell you about some of my experiences in the Circus..." 

Thread Rewards: 2 Pages
2 SP Each, 400 Col Each

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic