[PP-F1] Hi There (Haine, Yue, Janae)

He sits in a nearby tree. For the first time he had been bored, His first time in sao.

And for once he had found a spot he had not been found in.

He rubs his arm and hides away from the small animals that pass him every so often.

He quietly smiled and then, stopped as he had heard a loud noise of singing coming from somewhere nearby.

He stares at the bluenette skipping now down a path, close to him, singing.

I sigh as I stare at the loud singing girl, questioning her every movement as I sigh and go back to being bored.

She would squeeze her eyes shut childishly and sing rather loudly, if a person did not know any better they'd mistake it for a scream. The bluenette opened her eyes and spotted a being with white hair, bearing a dull expression that held no interest at all whatsoever. Maybe he wasn't a happy camper? Shrugging the fact out of her head, she would casually walk up to him before silently standing there, to see if he would open his eyes. It took him quite a while to notice. And this made her giggle.

After a while I stop daydreaming and look at her.

I slowly back away from the childish bluenette I think in my head

GET AWAY GET AWAY STALKER ALERT!!!

I get away and back into the woods, flipping once or twice.

the bluenette giggles and crawls nearer to me as I keep backing up I eventually find the bottom as

My sweater gets dark mud all over I sob a bit... at the horrible site...

(I'm sorry but can I control my character's actions? XD)

She would follow him calmly, not saying a word until he stopped. "Oh. You aren't the social type right? Have no fear, I don't bite!" she exclaimed positively despite the fact he was right in mud, clearly ticked off and he seemed like he didn't want to do anything with the girl at all. After that she would only sweat drop and attempt to help him up.

I am slightly scared as she helps my out of the dirt.

As I get lighted up my emotions are quite questionable yet I stand there silently and still as she helps me up,

the next thing I do is swipe off some dirt from my muddy jacket.

I quietly get a bit frustrated but also sigh.

I settle down and daydream a bit of what it would be like to go on an adventure.

The tree above us had a few branches to climb on, SO I climbed up and crawled my way to a tree branch maze.

As I did so I didn't really know what the bluenette was doing under me. I just thought she had been cheering me on.

So I didn't really care as I kept going on to different paths.

right, left, forward, left ,left, forward, right ,right and now I was stuck at a dead end.

(You are very creative! *0*)

She kept quiet as she would patiently follow him down the maze, and then sweat dropped when they had reached a dead end. "That's why everyone says yolo. Ahahah! - Just follow me." she chirped before immediately switching to a cold tone and swiftly turning on her heels and trying to find a way out of here. There was a way out. In a maze, there had to be a way out.. or it wouldn't technically be a rational maze. Things like magic ceased to exist in Sword Art Online anyways, so the opening didn't close.. or so she thought?

(I guess :3)

I follow her now, crawling behind her flowery smelling feet.

We eventually found another dead end, as She moved in front of me, we tried to find another way about the maze. "I've made my way through this maze before, there is no door, just a entry out." I say scratching my head as I tried to remember the directions."Oh yeah!, Follow me!" I walk left, right, left, right, forward, forward, left, right. "There we go now where in a secret part of the forest!" I smile as I help her out of the entrance out of the maze.

She would nod calmly before carefully observing her surroundings and smiling. "Cool! I've never seen a place with such complexity to it.. Mazes like this in floor one? Haha! Who knew?" she would gasp before stepping into the forest and wandering deeper, drawing out her blade in case something would happen in this new area. Yue, her trusty familiar would loyally walk beside her, keeping watch of everything and working to make sure her young master was safe.

"Hey you seem to have a familiar, Wanna meet mine?" He smiled as he called his familiar Kumo.

"He's an arctic fox." He smiled as his familiar trotted around it's new friend.

He smiled as he stretched peacefully.

"The only thing that will hurt you is small plants." He said as he looked at Haine with his greenish and blue eyes.

She blushed lightly when she looked at the artic fox and then she would study its features. Very similar to her own familiars. Except Yue had piercing blue eyes that were full of blaze and hate. "Oh my! I-It looks quite identical to mine! Whats this fellas name?" the bluenette would chirp cheerfully as she would run her hands through the fox's soft white fur carefully, studying the look in its eyes.

"Well, his name is Kumo." He smiles as the bluenette brushes his familiar's fur.

"Go ahead and pick Kumo up, He won't bite." He chuckled as the fox got studied.

The fox liked her careful hands carefully going through it's fur.

It liked being the center of attention for once.

It was smaller than Yue and could probably get bitten by her.

Yet it still liked getting to be the center of attention.

Haine giggled lightly at how friendly the fox was. So fluffy and loveable unlike her deadly and violent wolf. "Kumo eh? What a lovely name that is! You can talk too? Yue-chan can too!" she exclaimed before looking towards the uninterested creature who huffed haughtily and faced the opposite of everyone else.

"Uh yep.. that's her.." the teen laughed nervously.

Yue growled at her already formed enemy. People were so annoying, everything that breathed besides her she would dislike. "You know you're annoying brat.." the wolf would sigh as if she were old. This made the bluenette giggle and agree with the boy.

"Yeah, I can see! And clearly Yue's a jerk.." she would state.

She had been walking on a small trail singing briefly in a small voice. She had heard a small party laughing together and two familiars. "OH MY GOSH A FAMILIAR!" She squealed like a fan-girl as she started to cross through the maze. and had found my way to a dead end. I then turned around and eventually got through the maze to the end near the secret hole. I smiled at them, watching the girl as a small familiar with the name of <> had jumped on the girl's shoulder. she looked up at her owners name. "Yue, may I pet your familiar?" She asked in a sweet voice as she put her hands on her knees and looked at the small familiar in awe.

She looked at the new girl and giggled friendlily. The only thing that she had found absurd was how people popped up everywhere around her somehow. Somewhat stranger you could say.. everyday brings tons of surprises that's for sure~! Yue (Familiar) would walk away and sigh, currently not engaged in the current events around her. And the bluenette would only follow her little wolf.

"Whenever I go to a new place of a boy to be a friend with ALL THAT SHOWS UP ARE GIRLS!" He murmurs as a new girl enters and asks to pet Kumo. "Sure..." He says with a sigh. "have a name?" He asked again her flower in her hair seemed to gleam and her friendly personality was just like Haine's