[PP-F1] Hi There (Haine, Yue, Janae)

"Thanks!" She said as the girl had giggled. and the older dog had walked away. She pet the small fox. as his owner had asked... "So, Have a name?" I had to reply... "Names... Janae" She said with a warm smile at the bluenette had seemed excited to see an eleven year old. I looked over at the bluenette. "We seem to have the same type of personality, have a name?" She asked with a warm smile, while looking up at the sixteen year old.

I follow him. But land on him instead. I yawn as the bluenette trailed behind us. "Gosh, well I'd love to be friends!" She said as she began to see the bluenette. She gave a warm smile and laughed at the face Yue had made. Some angry face of the two ignoring him. "I'm thinking after this adventure, I may want to go and tame a dragon. You wanna form a party for it?" She asked toward the bluenette with wide eyes and a warm smile.

She would sweat drop at Yue (the character that is) formed a surprised look as Janae fell on top of him by accident. Then the bluenette would silently listen to the girls next words. "An adventure you inquire? I know every inch of Aincrad, floor one." she would state emotionlessly. "And yes, I suggest we from a party, maybe we will encounter some mobs on the way too," she smiled slightly.