[PP-F2] Feeding the enemy (Miaki, Yue)

I find myself talking to a rather mysterious gypsy.

that tells me of a quest about feeding a monster without killing it.

"Sure, I'll take this quest!" I smile for once and tell the gypsy as she hands me a small piece of meat.

I put the meat in my inventory. And turn to Miaki, who was beside me.

"Lets go!" He smiles and says with small stars in his eyes.

Miaki smiled at his new friend Yue. The two walked through the city of <>, navigating through the streets trying to get out into the plains and forests surrounding the exterior of the city. "So tell me a little about yourself Yue. Since we only just met recently it only seems proper to know a little about each other." He said as the walked through the streets leading out if the city. "I've been only the front lines lately so I haven't been down here that much." He adjusted his light brown fedora and threw his hands into his light brown trench coat.

"Not much to say." He chuckled.

"All I am is much of a not talker." He says shyly, then throws his hands into his black leather coat.

He yawns and stretches a bit.

"So which monster, a snow leopard, or snow fox?" He asks as he rubs his feet in diffrent directions in the small piles of snow they walked in. He had some large black snow boots to walk in the snow with...

His jacket black, with some blue stripes. and his eyes as if icicalss off a large snow pile. a bit of snow flakes on top.

He smiled and looked over at Miaki. As he had been in wonder of his green grass eyes and rain drop bits.

He walked a bit longer. then stopped.

"So, what do you want to do now, spend the night in an inn?"

He says for he wasn't so social but he was glad to make a friend.

Miaki looked at the snow around them in the higher elevations of the second floor. The evergreen trees towered around them. "Well if you wanna catch yourself a snow fox, you will probably have he most luck during the night and early morning." He looked up at he darkening sky above. "I'll check if there are any resting areas close by." Opening his GUI map data, Miaki spotted a collection of buildings, likely a village, north of their position. "Let's warm up over here and think of some places to try and find one."

"Okay!" He smiled as she opened his menu and updated his map with Maiki's map.

he got up and walked around a bit, his feet had fallen asleep.

Then he decided to catch up to maiki.

He used sprint to catch up, he sprinted forward, south as I found Miaki confused at the map.

"Uh oh," I said well being confused as well.

Miaki stared at his map displayed in front of him. "This doesn't seem right... I thought I got an updated version back in <>... There is missing map data between us and the small village." Miaki zoomed in and out on his map display checking and rechecking their location. "Hmmm we'll have to search around for a pathway leading north."

"Okay!" I say walking after the speedy man. He had lead us, eventually, to another small village. "Maybe this has a place to rest." I say as we gather our stuff and look around the village as we found a merchant, shops, tailor, and a small inn enough for maybe 5 rooms or so. I yawn as stars fill the sky. "I'll pay." I say going up to the merchant and giving him some money for two rooms. I give him a key for room 4 as I get room 3.

Miaki accepted the key. "Thanks. It's getting a little late if you want to get some rest." Miaki looked around and found that the bar and tavern on the ground floor was empty. "I'll be down here for an hour or two if you need me. I'm gonna get myself a drink before I get some shut eye."

"Okay." I say as I throw my key in the air and catch it, as I go into the Inn and put the key into the 3rd door down.

I began to look around. It had a bathroom, a bedroom and a kitchen that was quite small.

I smile as i spy my bed into the corner and I jump into and sleep the night away.

The small stars enter the room and fill it. As tiny bright lights in the room.

Miaki hung out for little over an hour drinking some flavored beer and a couple shots of rum. While consuming Miaki read an article about the on-goings of Aincrad. In the article was a mention of trending quests, the progression of the front liners and a few other articles. When Miaki was done he went up to his room and opened the door. He walked over the the firm mattress and collapsed on it.

Miaki later away to a subtle vibration of his left forearm. In Sword Art Online, the alarm clock feature gave players the chance to wake up to a sweet sounding alarm. Miaki found out he could alter the settings to one that was more effective in his opinion. Getting up Miaki silenced the alarm and made his way downstairs to the tavern and got something to eat. It was really early in the morning. Perfect time to go out can find a familiar.

After a little while I hear someone walk out of there room and head down stares.

He yawned and got up.

"Miaki." He said as he took a few sandwiches and stretched as she ran down the stairs.

He finds Miaki taking a few sandwiches and cookies from the front desk.

I gave the inn manager the keys I had barrowed.

"Heard you come down stares thought I could check up on you." I said mysteriousally.

"Once you get done. we can head out." I say sternly as I turn my heads toward the door and sit outside watching the Snowflakes fill the air smoothly, and they fluttered in the small winds.

The mountains, and hills soon fill with snow as Miaki comes out of the inn.

"Been in there enough, eh?" I ask after a while stretching still from the nap.

"It's still between a snow leopard and a snow fox." I say while scratching my head.

I thought in my mind and argued a bit of the two.

We began to walk up a steeper hill then the rest I decide to step up many rocks to get to the top.

Miaki starts to fall as I help him up onto the rocks again.

I yawn and step up my cliff again... I sigh as I climb up and eventually get to the top unexpectedly.

Miaki struggled a bit in trying to keep up with Yue. "Probably should've brought myself some proper hiking boots. Would've made navigating through this mountain all the easier." He trudged on behind Yue who was keeping a steady pace. "Better make up your mind fast my friend. I typically flip a coin in manners like this."

I smile... "I've already had the fluffiest, The baby arctic fox. I bet it must be over this mountain SOMEWHERE."

(OOC: I asked my smaller sister, next to me, for advice :3)

I sigh as I find myself taking a slower pace.

"Heh, My feet have done mountain climbing more often I guess." I scratch my head as I hang off the mountain, and eventually get my arm back on the mountain safely.

Miaki smiled and started to keep up with Yue. "A fine choice indeed. As for your pace in climbing these mountains, Id probably have to agree. I have been mostly on the 6th and 7th floors which are jungle and rock. Recently I've been visiting the 5th floor which is desert."

"I only have familiarity with prairie/grasslands and mountain." I say after A little while.

"Hey, you sure can catch up though!" I say as we race up the mountain suddenly.

"Gosh..." I say as someone nearby pushes a "That Was Easy" button...

"That was easy!" It says as I wipe the sweat off my face and Yawn as I look down on the small animals the had lived on the other side of the snowy mountain. "Race ya down!" I yell as I hand him a sled

And ride down on a mark of saying "3".

I smile as we race down the hill when we get to a halt we spin off and I collect my sled as I watch him start to end his long sled flight... He chuckled at the fun he had.

"Welp. Know anything about these new mountains?" I ask him as I take a small look around.

"I'm not sure if this is where we were looking for." I sigh and look back at him.

then in the corner of my eye I spy a few cubs playing wrestle.

"Snow leopard cubs!" I smile and shout as I point at the two as they scurry away.

"But... We're looking for Arctic foxes." I sigh and look a bit upset.

Miaki jumped off the sled and rolled several meters before jumping back up. He returned the sled to Yue and looked at the Snow Leopard Cubs run away. "Well I can tell you that, THAT is not the way to catch what you are looking for." He surveyed the area they were now in and noticed that in a small area slightly beneath them was a bunch of brush and a small den. "Either that small den down there belongs to the cubs, or to your potential fox. Care to have a look?"