[PP-F3] Guild Adventure (The Mystic Swords)

Alex walked back and forth through the guild's corridors, waiting for something to pop up in his mind. HMMMMM maybe I should talk to Edwyn. Actually, he thought, never-mind. He decided that the guild should go on an adventure. Alex called up Edwyn, Soul, Cougar, Krosis, Maka, Belle, Jace, Deathwatcher, and Kaleb for a meeting. They were gonna go on an adventure in a dungeon not to far away.

Edwyn looked around and shook his head, Alex was nowhere to be seen. He had been the one to call the meeting but he wasn't here anymore. Hmmmmmm. "Well guys, looks like we're gonna have to figure out something to do on our own. Anyone want to clear a dungeon or something?" Edwyn asked the others who had shown up, so far only Belle and Jace.

He walked in carrying his sword on him shoulder. He backed up to a wall and put his foot on it. "Sure, sounds okay." He says, turns his head and sees a man and a girl. "Sup, peepz." He says then turns back to Edwyn... "Taken over Eh?" He says. He yawns after a little while having his foot crushed into the wall well.

Sure but I hope the others will show up. Will the three of us be able to clear one. He grabbed his blade and twirled it around before putting it away and grabbing his knife. He threw the knife at a target on the wall and hit it square on. Grabbing the knife he asked where would we do a dungeon anyway. Also, where is Yue and all of the others. I mean Alex called us hear an he's gone. The three of us are not The Mystic Swords. Us Soul, Cougar, Maka, Alex and Yue are all part of our team. But I'm ready when you are.

"I'm not sure where Alex is, honestly, but I know whatever is keeping him must be important to keep him away from the guild. But as long as we're here, we may as well do something to work on our teamwork," Edwyn said. "So what are you're guys' levels, and what's the highest floor you've been to? I don't want to go to a dungeon that's too high for anyone."

I don't think I've ever been in a dungeon yet. The place where I most hang is a place I built in the woods. So I'm not sure on that. I know how to fight and I have 9 HP total an i can handle myself. Who I am most worried about is Belle she is only level two he said looking at belle. She has a spear at least that I made her. Anyway, with you leading I'm sure we will be fine. We will be just peachy he said with his mischiveous smile.

"Well Belle, seeing as you're only level 2, I think we should stay on the First Floor for now and just do the dungeon there. It's no use risking anyone's lives just for a little training," Edwyn said slowly, coming to a decision. "So do you want to wait to see if anyone else shows up, or just head out now?"

I am ready when you are. Belle grabbed her bag of food and water and her spear. she was ready. She rummaged through the bag until she found her curved blade. she brought it out and handed it to Jace. Just in case she asked him? I guess i am ready when you are. She started walking out the door to the sunshine and took a fresh breeze of air in. Ahhhhhhh!

Jace followed Edwyn out the door and to the teleport gate. He brought out his sword and swung it. His blade was a thirsty blade. This blade made by another player was used in a war and had been the death of many. When they arrived he embraced himself and jumped through the portal feeling the power of the winds through time and space pushing him.