[F6-PP] Panthers of the Wild <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Mist)

Vale Teleported onto the sixth floor. The only time she had been on a floor higher than five, she nearly died in a fraction of a second. With the lessons she learned from Hikoru and her escapades with the man of shadows himself. The Panther girl looked around for a tree, and there happened to be a rather tall one near the teleportation gate. Using her now natural kitten claws, Vale easily scaled the tree with her razor sharp claws. Quickly the Neko girl found herself on a tall branch sitting upon it to allow herself some time to think. She ran through the thoughts that sat in her head when she had the shadowy man run through her mind, "How does he do those shadowy escapes. No matter how hard I try, it is hard to just meld into the ground. In fact I don't think anyone else is able to do such a thing." She spoke out to herself while her tail swished about and her ears laid low.

She remembered the small familiar that followed a few people she had spent some sort of time with: Hikoru, Aereth, Itzal, even the massive gruff man with the bear that was far too addicted to food. Vale put her fist in her palm, "I have a small area of investigation that will lead me to some answers." She told herself. The Neko's crystalline looking Amethyst colored eyes peered around looking at the plethora number of people. But her keen eyes now slightly enhanced by the feline dna that currently flows through her body. Vale spotted an insanely familiar pair of ears that flowed in the wind, a pair of fox ears that Vale wanted to get real touchy feely with. Taking this opportunity to meet up with someone she had the chance to meet before, Vale took out the Milk that she got and downed it. Feeling a sense of strengthing, Vale's sight began to seem as though she had enhanced vision. Turning her attention back onto Mist, the Neko girl launched out of the tree and dove down toward the girl. Landing just before the girl in a crouched manner with all four paws pressed upon the ground, "I can't forget about the face that fits to those ears." Her vixen-esque tone of voice etched through instantly as she talked to Mist.

@Mist

ID: 79928 | LD: 8+6=14 (No mat)

-1 Milk
+3 LD from Milk

[Stats for the Thread]

Spoiler

Vale
lvl: 15
Health: 300
NRG: 30
DMG: 6(7)
LD: 6 (3 Item, 3 Milk)
ACC: 3
EVA: 3

Edited by Vale

"Woah..." Mist couldn't help but contain her astonishment at the sight of the sixth floor as she stepped away from the teleportation gate, since deciding to leave the town of beginnings and finally begin her adventure she had headed straight to this floor for the simple reason that many other players had told her it was one of the most fascinating. The spearwoman continued to elegantly make her way towards the very first settlement, quietly gasping at the incredible views that the jungle had to offer. It was only a few moments later that those gasps turned into an alarmed yelp.

A player seemingly from nowhere landed in front of her, her first reaction was to step backwards and nearly trip up on herself, fortunately she recognized the face as another player she had met not long ago by the name of Vale. Although still slightly alarmed, her facial expression quickly turned back into the sweet smile that it once was. "You scared me there Vale." Mist said smiling, her posture also relaxing as she let out a sigh of relief. Mist although forgetful couldn't really forget a player dressed like a feline, although she was a little curious as to how Vale ended up there without harming herself. "Some players really are mysterious." Mist stood in silence for a few moments before glancing around, they received a few odd looks from nearby players most of them continued on there way however.

@Vale

(OOC: sorry forgot to tag your name :3)

Edited by Mist

Upon landing in her all four paws sitting next to each other on the ground stance, her eyes were locked onto Mists’ ears. Vale’s natural catlike ear twitched as though it were an actual cat’s ear, the twitching was caused when Mist began talking to the Neko woman. Vale strained herself a slight amount to peel her eyes to the extremely fluffy and looks like it wants to be fondled ears of the girl she recently met in the Dark Iron Palace, just in front of the monument of life. Vale tilted her head slightly as she heard the statement about mysterious people. Vale slowly stood up straight, after Vale was at a full stand she crossed her arms across her body just under her bust and approached the girl.

The insanely well toned catlike woman stood just slightly taller than Mist, at first the look in her eyes looked like one of someone wanting to say something serious. Vale bent down slightly keeping just a slight hair of space between the two girls faces, and in a serious tone of voice, “I’m going to go crazy if I don’t get to fondle the crap out of those ears. They’re so freakin’ adorable!” Her voice quickly changed to a fangirl panting voice. Retracting the razor sharp claws and without the approval of the woman, Vale began to molest Mist’s Fox ears with her own Kitten paws. Vale’s peculiarly long tail began to sway about showing just as happy as the adorable toothy grin, her cat fangs visible from the angle Mist had on her.

@Mist

Edited by Vale

Mist wasn't entirely sure how to react as Vale pounced upon her for a second time already. The only reason she had the fox ears on was because she liked them, although she couldn't have expected anything like this to come about from it. Rather than say anything, the brunette just stood there a muffled and rather awkward expression on her face as she looked at passers by snigger at the two of them. "What do I do?" The spearwoman started panicking, her lower lip began to tremble slightly. Mist had no idea how long Vale could keep this up for. Finally a glimmer of hope showed itself, "H-hey look Vale, a kitty." She slowly raised her arm and pointed towards the center of the path. A small tiger striped kitten lay strewn in the middle. Mist would have been excited to rush over to it herself but given the current circumstances she had other priorities. Hopefully once Vale was off her and her fox ears the two could go take a closer look at it. "Is all wildlife like this on this floor?" Mist thought to herself, it was a jungle after all who knew what wonders would be lieing in wait for her and Vale to examine.

@Vale

Vale was in a blissful heaven state of mind as she had an uncontrollable infatuation with neko girls. She was almost to the point where the Panther woman was going to begin rubbing her head atop of Mists'. Until the girl called out for a tiger stripped kitten laying sprawled out all over the floor. Vale looked at it then back at Mist, "That cat is rather adorable." Vale pulled back from the girl, and cleared her thought, "I am very sorry for that. I've got a bit of an uncontrollable passion for Neko girls. One of the reasons why I myself became one." She admitted with clear confidence. Vale didn't seem to mind the populace watching the two girls, The way the sun shined on her, it was like she was a become of serenity.

Vale looked down at the girl and held her hand out gracefully, "Let me apologize and ask gracefully if you would like to help me with a quest. I'll explain everything if you choose to accept." Vale smiled and bowed politely to the girl, which instantly began to garner more attention from the populace. Vale felt a sense of responsibility to the girl after having embarrassed her, which the panther woman was able to descern the immediately when pulling away from the girl. She wanted to rectify her wrong doing by offering to help the girl gain some experience and create a sense of kinship between the two of them.

@Mist

Mist let out a quiet sigh of relief as Vale clambered off her and proceeded to straighten up her fox ears. "I hope I didn't offend her in anyway." She thought to herself quickly turning around to face the Neko woman. For a moment she still felt rather nervous, bringing a strand of hair to her mouth she began to chew on it slightly, after Vale was done talking however her worries quickly eased. Mist smiled sweetly and placed her hands behind her back in a rather innocent manner. "It's okay, I understand." She laughed sweetly. Mist was unsure whether she should mention that a fox wasn't actually a cat, but after thinking it through chances were Vale would already know that. She was probably speaking in a generic sense. 

Mist threw a quick glance to the other cat but it appeared to have already scampered off. "Oh... I would have liked to get a closer look." When she turned back Vale was holding out her hand, again the spearwoman listened to the neko woman. It appeared she was being offered a chance to quest. For a moment Mist felt a tinge of anxiety but it was completely replaced by a rush of excitement. Slowly Mist stretched her own hand out and gladly accepted the offer. "Thank you... I really wanted to explore some of this floor." She said smiling sweetly, her tone now calmer and filled with bewilderment.