[F1-PP] Two Kitties in the Woods, Nyan~!<3 <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> (Miss Mestophales)

The now full neko was laying provacatively on the grass, Vale was enjoying the shade under the tree far too much. The sweet and cool breeze of the first floor softly brushed her fur around. Her bicep/tricep area and thighs still had her natural skin she entered the game with, but now the hair that would look as though it were armor now seemed to be seamless with her body, as though it were completely natural. The girl purred upon the ground as she stretched her entire body, the claws on her fingers and toes extended out slightly before they completely retracted when her stretching was over. A very long drawn out inhale was taken, and a massively relaxing exhaled soon followed leaving the Panther girl purrfectly content. The sound of the wind played in her kitten ears as she heard the steps of any within a large radius around her.

It didn't take too long for the sweet sound of the wind to drift the Neko girl whistfully to sleep. There was still a lot to do for the Panther girl, quests to take, monsters to slay, materials to gather. But after finally getting to shower and smell absolutely pleasant to herself, the Neko wanted to rest. The sounds of the city weren't something new to her due to her upbringing from infancy. In a small degree, Vale wondered if she would run into anyone that she might happen to know. Yet there wasn't much worry to trying to find them at the moment with just how peaceful she felt upon the ground. There were a few names swirling in her mind, it wasn't until a certain @Miss_Mestophales popped up in her head did she bite down on her lower lip revealing her cat fang. The purring from Vale sounded far more natural than it had prior to the Primal Shift Potion she drank when the Neko was with Mr. Zakariah.

Mestophales had found herself moving through the city of floor one with ease. It looked to be that her tiger stripes were something of the norm now that people saw her more often in the daylight. Smile on her face, the woman moved with extreme fluidity through the people coming and going. And yet, as bright as the day was, it was awfully boring. She had met a few players here and there, some catching her attention others were just rude. But she had been thinking about that dark skinned girl, Vale quite a bit. Just the other night she found herself nude and thinking about that woman; such dirty and impure thoughts. She teased her bottom lip as she sank out of sight of the common people and found herself upon a roof. She looked out towards the safe zone and wondered if she could handle anything out there now. She had a good deal of mitigation, but her damage was still poor. 

Shrugging, the woman flipped the sandy orange hair from her shoulder and began to dart roof top to roof top before bounding off the edge and landing straight on the boundary of the safe zone. She had landed on her feet and her cat eyes beamed as she dashed off into the distance. The wind roaring over her face, catching her hair and blowing back. A big bright smile on her face, it was pouncing time! Her big eyes darted to and fro from the grass, there had to be someone she could just run into. Her feet were kicking up grass and dirt as she ran with her mighty toned legs. When she saw a glimpse of something, she didn't know what or who she was getting tangled up into. But she dove straight for someone, their bodies getting tangled up in one another. There was a blur of action and movement as they drifted off a hill and rolled down it. Mestophales was laughing and eventually they had landed on the grass down the hill. Mestophales blinked several times, she was on her back and looking up at that special woman she met, "Hey! It's you!" And Mestophales, not thinking of anything else, moved and kissed the woman hard on her lips. After a moment, she noticed the woman's body lined with fur, that dark skin still rich and panther like, "seems like you've been getting around," she said with a toothy grin. @Vale

Vale embraced the feel of the wind, it allowed her mind to race about a someone certain. Vale felt a feeling of yearning that she hadn't had in quite some time, she was even unsure of what it all meant. Her ear immediately twitched when she heard the brush near her sway because of movement. Sitting up slightly to look upon the grassy hill she laid upon, her Amethyst Catlike eyes caught exactly what was moving, but a slight bit too late. As she got pounced upon her eyes kept locked to the face she was just having a vivis dream about. Before any other actions could happen, the both of them began tumbling down the embankment.

Once at the bottom, Vale again had Miss Mestophales pinned to the ground. She could feel the heat coming off Miss Mestophales lower regions with her own. It caused the Neko girl to bite her lower lip. Just before anything could be said, the leopard woman placed her lips upon Vale's. Immediately a battle of tongues began, after a moment Miss Mestophales pulled away and commented on the new look in a strange manner. Vale rubbed her pelvis up against Miss Mestophales while she sifted through her inventory to withdraw a Primal Shift Potion, "Didn't I tell you I would be an alchemist. This potion gives me the ability to become more beast like." She purred as her tail moved daintfully against Miss Mestophales lower region just behind the Neko girl's rump, "Allows me to do things like this." She bent down and began nibbling and kissing upon Miss Mestophales' bare neck.

Edited by Vale

"Ahahahaha..." Mestophales laughed while melting into those neck bites, her eyes would temporarily roll to the back of her head as their bodies were so close like last time. It was the same feeling, the same emotion, the same primal lust that drove Mestophales into a sexual frenzy the other night in her room. All these accumulated things sank deep into her body and she had no idea how to go about turning anything off. Rubbing against Vale, her tail entwined with her own, she pushed her back away from her neck.

"I accept that I started this, but if we continue this any longer I am gonna have a serious problem. So you became an alchemist and you used a potion to make yourself more feline and beast like. That is quite different, I had not suspected this could be the case. I would ask for just a sample of such a thing, but I got some greedy looks when I was in my all natural female state. I love the attention I get in both 'bodies.'" Placing her hands off Vale's ass and sweeping them across her head, she looked into those perfect amethyst eyes of hers, "I caught you almost napping, I had no idea it was you until we fell from the hill up there. I was merely coming along to pounce a person and it was you it turned out. What are you doing out here anyways I mean just besides napping? If I was gonna have a nap, I'd rather it be in a cozy bed or something. But the sun in your face would probably be pretty damn comfortable too." 

Mestophales made a playful tiger growl and lifted her body up, an arm around Vale's waist and counter pinned her into the grass. Those orange cat eyes looking down at her fur lined body with a naked black nail running down her furline, "Wow...it is so soft. You know, I couldn't stop thinking about you when we first met. I've been wanting to try and find you but I've been caught up doing other things. But since we are together now, you seem to be doing pretty well for yourself." @Vale

Vale was beginning to get carried away, she was so drawn in by the aroma that sunk deep into her now feline enhanced nose that her mind became blank. It was short lived as the frisky feline Vale kept finding herself in erotic situations with pushed the Panther woman back, Vale paid attention to the girls words. Vale hadn't even realized that the woman had even placed her hands on her posterior, she felt somewhat unsatisfied now that the woman had removed her hands from said location. Her feline features were very noticable in her eyes as well. Aside from the skin of her face neck upper arms down the sides of her torso and thighs, there were very little resemblences to a human but far too many to resemble a cat. Vale stared deep into Miss Mestophales eyes, unaware of the augmented look of her amethyst feline eyes and listened more to the woman, "You did catch me almost napping. Though with these ears I heard you coming straight toward me beautiful." Vale retorted as she drug her kitten paw across the chest of the woman she was completely infatuated with, "I would prefer a nice comfy cozy bed... But sometimes doing it in public places is always exciting." Vale purposefully left out certain words to add to the enticement that would tickle inside the ear of the Cat Woman who was slowly becoming Vale's favorite person.

Suddenly Miss Mestophales growled playfully at Vale and counter pinned the Martial Artist, Vale was fighting every natural instinct in her body to not take back control of the situation. Vale bit her lip incredibly seductively, infact her whole body began to react to the movement of the finger of Miss Mestophales. For the longest time Vale could remember, she was unable to feel the touch of a person. But just where the fur met the real body skin was hyper sensitive, Vale could feel that finger moving around. It was at that moment Vale realized that all the area covered in fur she had nerve endings too, "That..... mmmmmm... finger is driving me crazy... I can feel it." She purred while she moaned out loud. It was near impossible for Vale to respond to what Miss Mestophales was saying as her mind was being driven wild by the womans actions. But Vale managed to speak through the moans, "You've been... mm... Racing through my mind as... mmm.. well. Oh please...... Don't mm... stop..." Vale panted more, she had never felt such an intense feeling throughout her body than the movement of the finger on her furline. Particularly when the furline met with her bust, Vales whole body would practically convulse.

Mestophales gave that look to Vale, her finger had stopped and she moved off the female's body and stood up. She could see what she was doing had cause the female martial artist expert to nearly go into heat. She would have continued if not for the fact they were in a somewhat dangerous location, well at least for Mestophales. Could you imagine going down town and then being surprised by eyes of a mob starring at you. How rude would that have been? Mestophales arms folded over her chest with that naughty expression, "You are quite hypersensitive. A little more and you would probably have burst from  the seams! Hahahaha..." Mestophales' fingers had the lingering scent of the female before she swept her nails across her face and bit down lightly at the edge, "Come." she said playfully, handing her hand out for Vale. 

Exposed like that was probably not the best of times in their current location. When she would take her hand, Mestophales would lightly place an arm around her waist and smile, "If you wanna have some real fun later tonight, I'll invite you to my room and then we'll really have some fun," there was definitely a look on her face when she had said that. There was no doubt in her mind that the two could really raise some hell and also be a ridiculously fun couple. Two women who were motivated to be very cat like, even Vale going a step further in the process and becoming a true neko. A step that Mestophales could not take, but dreamed of. There was a part of her that wanted to remain true to herself. The makeup, the tiger paint, it all comes undone at the end of the night and leaves her becoming Gem, the woman who agonized for company and for people to know who she was; not the Tiger Mistress.

"But we have an entire day ahead of us. Let's have some fun while there is still daylight out here. And when we are finished, we can have a bite to eat and then a bite to eat." she smiled with a toothy grin, orange eyes lit up by the golden sun rays dancing over their bodies. The panther woman, Vale, was as rambunctious as she was. Today would be a good day and a good start for some fun. @Vale

When Miss Mestophales pulled away from Vale, the girl remained laying down breathing somewhat heavily. The Panther woman had no idea why the person who pinned her down had stopped and she felt like she might know why Miss Mestophales ceased teasing her. Then the sexy tiger stripped woman commented on the sensitivity that Vale had, she even pointed out her arousal and chuckled, "Ever sense I did the primal shift to become like this, anywhere the fur resides has that sense of touch I feel like I lost when coming into this world." She admitted to her partner in crime. Vale watched as her favorite kitty bit down on her lip after taking in a whiff of her finger after teasing the panther woman. Then the girl held out her hand, which Vale immediately accepted and followed the spear kitty without question.

The Tiger woman said exactly what Vale had been thinking about for quite some time, "Some real fun tonight? I have been waiting for you to ask me for quite some time already." Vale winked as she bit down on her lip again, to express to Miss Mestophales that Vale had the exact same thoughts perusing through her mind. The Neko nodded when Miss Mestophales stated they had the entire day of daylight to still enjoy, "I would to eat and get eaten... And to eat." Vale winked once again. Just after Vale finished speaking her left ear twitched immediately making her turn around to look at the massive bush past the tree she was laying under. Immediately curious she went forward and moved enough of the bush to see through.

There she saw plant like creatures shuffling about. Immediately Vale pulled open her inventory to investigate through to look for something in particular. After a few strokes of her finger she withdrew a piece of paper to read it over, "I knew those things looked familiar for a reason." She held the paper back for Miss Mestophales to grab and read, "I think I have found what we are gonna do for the period of time leading up to tonight." Vale winked seductively once again.

@Miss_Mestophales

Hands followed by black nails recovered the parchment from Vale as she slipped her hands over hers. A simple touch, but enough to give her some more of that playful nature. Mestophales took the paper and began to read the contents of it and nodded slowly, "Mmm, yes I see what you mean. So it's a quest then, is it? Sounds like a fun adventure! I might not be as skilled as you are, but I might be able to whack a few of these things with my spear." The tiger woman brought her hand up to her control panel and began to quickly pick out her adventurer wares. Light specked her body as she was now decorated in a very tribal and fur coated body armor. Something like Vale might wear, but a little more conventional. Not to mention she now held in her hand the stolen spear from Mack's Tent. She laughed that she was able to get away with that still, and twirled the radiant spear in circles before the butt end of it came crashing down towards the earth.

"Right. So let's go kick some plant ass. Because the sooner we do that, the sooner we can eat! And let me tell you something, sweetheart...I am hungry and thirsty! Mreow!!!" Without further delay, the tiger stripped woman vaulted over the bush with her spear and landed smack dab in the middle of the Nepents. With a huge smile on her face she got into an attack stance and waited for Vale to back her up.

Twirling her spear around, Mestophales thrust her weapon as she ran in for the kill. She was able to explode through them with a singular thrusting attack which knocked them all down with a great deal of power. Mestophales twisted on her foot and danced through the mobs as they attempted to Vine Whip her, but she was took quick on her feet for them lay down the smack.

"Hey you sexy Panther! You are up!" @Vale

:::Cat Fight!!:::

Nepents A,B,C,D: 2/7 HP

[H:1-ABCD]M.Mestophales: 80/80
EN: 6/8
Sword Art: Sonic Charge - 1x1 - AoE - (2 Energy) = 5x1x1 = 5 Dmg

Vale: ???/???
EN: ??
Sword Art:

ID:  80725
BD: 6+1 = Hit
MD: 1 -3 = Miss [Saavy Activated]