[PP - F1] I'm Steel Waiting w/ Kisodeth [Completed]

Being partners with a crazy, psychotic, and evil woman wasn't so bad. Or at least it wasn't so bad for him. Frankly it was actually kind of fun. He didn't think he would enjoy her company as much as he did but here they were now. Once again she agreed to tag along with him to complete a quest more personal to him. Apparently it was 'just for the loot' but he was beginning to suspect she just liked his company. Even the big bad she-wolf had to get lonely at some point right? The fact that he could put up with her and didn't mind it probably played a great part in everything. It wasn't something to dwell on for much longer. Instead he listened to the NPC that was giving him the quest. Fairly vague no real restrictions on it. It was another gathering quest which sort of annoyed him also. They were pretty drawn out and boring for the most part. However he had a partner now so it wouldn't be as bad. She would be able to help him identify things faster. Besides they could talk more and get to know each other while they looked. While he didn't really say it out loud it was something he was curious about. They would be stuck together for the foreseeable future. And it didn't look like they would have anyone joining for the moment either. So it was probably better to add something to their association beyond small amount of respect it took to at least acknowledge each other as equals. 

Turning away from the NPC he walked back to Kisodeth who would be waiting for him. As he walked he looked through his quest on his menu. "It's a fairly straight forward quest. Gather some stuff. Turn it in. Forge your first piece of equipment. Skill acquired. You ready?" It wasn't really much of a question nor did he really ask. They both knew what they came here for and what it was going to require. So Cyrus already started walking towards the gate before she even responded. His mind wandered briefly as he thought about the possibilities. He would have to play around with crafting for a while to see if he could get some good stuff. It would make their travelling easier if he could make their stuff on the go. And it would save them Col to have everything they needed. Thinking about it having a merchant player around would also be a plus at some point... he would have to find one later. He added this to his agenda. His grand scheme was getting larger just as fast as goals were getting completed. 

@Kisodeth

Edited by Cyrus

Kisodeth had agreed to help Cyrus getting his Shop Quest complete. He had been wanting to become a Blacksmith which would be helpful in obtaining weaponry and armor for themselves instead the dinky old vanity gear they were pawned off with from the start. Her crystal blue eyes looked rather bored and disgruntled expression which seemed to be a rather fixed point on her face most of the time. There was little smiles or even laughter from her as she was purely business. But her time spent with Cyrus was not too bad to discomfort her. He didn't say anything to make her roll her eyes, well...sometimes he would, but he was mostly forgiven as he was her partner. Cyrus was a guy that was a bit more human feeling than she was, he seemed to enjoy himself in this game. She couldn't really say she enjoyed herself, it felt more like a chore but a necessary evil.

When the male player had returned, she didn't say anything to him and shrugged her shoulders. It was an aloof sediment, and one she carried and expressed quite often. Her face was like a blank sheet of paper, rarely did she show any kind of human side to her when they were traveling about to different area and gathering up the quests the needed to get stronger. This was one of those times when things might get a little awkward; a simple gathering quest was never fun. It was boring, trivial and it made her head hurt. On top of everything else, she would have to do the same exact thing eventually when she took up the very same quest. 

So they continued on and walked out of the safezone. Kisodeth had placed her hand on the pummel of her blade in its sheathed state around her waist. There were other players crowding around boar pups and attacking them, "Idiots. Don't they know they won't get anything useful from those things? They don't drop anything especially if you are a higher level." There was a tone in her voice that was reminiscent of a winter's chill that would blow by and freeze you to the core. She shrugged and swept the long ebony hair off her shoulder, "Let's get those materials we need to finish your quest." 

With just her luck as well, the woman scooped up something rather important. An ore of some type, probably used for crafting weapons. It had a red jewel at the top with a crusty black edge. She turned to Cyrus and tossed it at him, "There's one..."

ID: 80531
LD: 19 [+1 T1 Material]

@Cyrus

Edited by Kisodeth

Kisodeth was still coming off as cold and uncaring. She really didn't care for the game itself it seemed just didn't want to become an easy target. That was understandable kind of. She got more than she bargained for when she started playing SAO. But it was better to make the best of it than to be bitter. It was starting to become his mission to at least get her to enjoy the small things. If she stayed bitter here the entire time it would drive her crazy. When she spoke breaking the silence he looked up to see what she was going on about. Noticing the group of players he couldn't help but chuckle and shake his head. "You sound upset over there." He teased at her. Pulling out a pickaxe from his equipment he went to tapping away at the most promising gathering of boulders. The quest he got provided him with one to gather material. It would take a few taps per boulder before he would know if he got a material or not. So instead of tapping and searching in silence he started up some conversation.

Catching the material thrown to him it got stored away quickly. There was no real rush but he just wanted this to be over fast. "If we're going to be stuck here gathering for a while we might as well distract ourselves from this boring task. This might get awkward but we might as well get to know each other. For every material we find we get to ask one question and get a honest answer. No dodging the question. And before you complain it's better than sitting here in silence. I'll let you start since you found the first one." Cyrus wasn't going to take no for an answer. She was his partner now and he was going to take that a little serious. Despite only just meeting recently she wasn't afraid to make the sacrifices it took to make this relationship profitable to them both. Despite her attitude her actions were speaking louder. She was putting in some effort whether she wanted to admit it or not. And so Cyrus would put in some effort of his own. She became his next project. It would probably take some time but he was willing to wait. After hacking a few times he got his first material and stashed it away.

ID# 80534 results:

Loot: 20 [+1 T1 Material]

Edited by Cyrus

When she had tossed the lump of rock his way, he began starting a conversation with her. She would have rolled her eyes, but he made a very valid and reasonable point. If they were going to be partners, there was going to be some need of communication. Whether it was on the battlefield or plans for their next quest, or whatever that needed to be said and done. Not to mention, it did kind of break the monotony of searching for materials in dead silence. A small wind rushed by her as she shifted and wondered what kind of question she would ask. She got her choice of anything she wanted to ask and there was no evading of the question. 

She tucked her hand under her ebony hair and swept it off her shoulder as the wind died down, causing it to curl around her waist once more. Her blue eyes looked at the green grass around them as she continued her search for something of a question as well as a material. She folded her arms, she didn't know she was going to be asking questions about him today so it had caught her off guard. She scratched the back of her head, why was it so hard? What did she want to know about him? 

"This should be easy right? Asking questions to get to know someone. We'll start off simple then, what kind of work were you into before you got pulled into this game?" Simple question, somewhat personal but nothing too bad to be called taboo at this point. Perhaps she could get some insight on what he was like outside of the system. With her question asked she dug her boot into the grass to see if she could uproot a material. She had found nothing of interest and looked away from her prodding foot towards her partner. 

@Cyrus

ID: 80544
LD: 14 -Nothing-

Edited by Kisodeth

Cyrus peeked over his shoulder and to his surprise she didn't get annoyed with his logic. Normally it was easy to read people and engage them in conversation. But Kiso wasn't normal. She didn't just chop it up with someone just because. For her there had to be reasoning behind her actions and words that much he could pick up. So in order to get her to play along with his plans he knew he would need reasoning and logic for it. Luckily boredom was enough of a threat to bring her away from the silence that threatened this quest. It also would help them understand each other. And if they understood each other and the way they thought they would be a large threat on the battlefield.

Another thing he noticed quite some time ago was the attention she put into moving her hair at times. This was something he secretly wondered about. It was one of her best features in his eyes. Long black hair that was like a crown upon the Ice Queen it only made her blue eyes stand out that much more. For a moment she sounded stumped when Cyrus didn't hear her reply. But the the question was finally asked. Moving to his next boulder he listened carefully. 

It was a fairly simple question indeed one that took no time for him to respond to. "I was a student actually. I'm studying to get a business degree and I had a chance to go abroad to Japan. Family wanted me to focus on education so they funded my hobbies and other expenses. I did intern a few corporate places but that's not where I want to end up. Corporate America isn't exactly a fun place." He didn't really go into much more detail. She didn't ask for all of that. Instead he kept his answer shorter and to the point. A devious grin was stretching his face now. "We can keep score if you want. But I'm really competitive."  Since he found a material he decided to ask his own question next. "What made you play SAO? You don't seem like a gamer type to me. Not judging though."

Another material showed up after his quick hacking. "Already beating you."

ID# 80545 results:

Loot: 19 [+1 T1 Material]

Edited by Cyrus

"Some snobby rich boy then. That figures..." Kisodeth thought inwardly as she looked at him. With that little detail she could see him having mommy and daddy pay for his 'hobbies' whatever those have been. Who knows? He could have been some really sick and fucked up psychotic killer she had seen in Slasher Films. She shrugged mentally at his answer, she was definitely not part of that corporate crowd. Not with all the tattoos and piercings she had collected over time. Kisodeth was not a mainstream woman. She cared little for the thoughts of others and even more so of the world of playing by the rules and acting a way you had to get anywhere in life. Not how she liked to do things and was definitely much more wild than other girls. 

With that came to the end of his answer, she didn't make a remark and she just shrugged her shoulders at him, "Sounds like a good life. You got mommy and daddy to pay for your things. And you would be assuming correctly. I am not actually a very avid video gamer. This sort of just happened. My roommate back home introduced me to Diving. She was the avid gamer in our little group and she wanted me to play the games with her. I wasn't genre specific when choosing games to play, I just liked going into different worlds. This is probably my second R.P.G, so I have some idea of how to do things. But I never got far in the other. And one night when I was high and drunk off my ass, I decided to Link In and I got trapped in this oh so wonderful world." Her sarcasm biting through at the end of her statement.

ID: 80547
LD: 5 -nothing-

Blue eyes peered around the bright sunlit grove as she checked to see if anything was useful on the ground. She was not having a lucky time looking for those materials and ended searching a different part of the land while maintaining close proximity of @Cyrus

Edited by Kisodeth

The way she replied to his answer struck a cord somewhere. Containing his reaction he decided not to damage their already fragile partnership. Instead he made his own comment giving more of his background than he originally intended. "You're wrong." It was said simply but it was firm and held bass to his voice. She was establishing her own image of him and she was getting it wrong. It was probably the first time since they met that he was getting so serious. "I'm one of five. Parents didn't really come from too much. They broke their backs to get where they are. They taught all of us the value of money. When I was old enough to work I was buying anything extra that wasn't a necessity. Because I chose to continue my education they provide me with some extra to make living easier. They're probably not doing much for themselves right now focused on me and my siblings."

For a while there was silence only the sound of his hacking on another boulder being heard. She wasn't really turning up anything at the moment which wasn't going to plan. He figured having more hands on deck would yield better results but that wasn't a sure thing. It was something he knew walking in it was just him being hopeful anyways. Trying to break the silence again before things went in the wrong direction he spoke. His voice was less harsh. "It's my turn again. How many tattoos do you have? I only got my two but I noticed a few of yours. Tell me about them." It was a two parter and he was wondering if he would get away with that. But only because the first part could induce a very short answer. His intense talking distracted him resulting in not finding anything.

ID# 80549 results:

Loot: 9

Edited by Cyrus

The woman hugged her body when his tone became serious. She was not intending to cut so deep but she had indeed struck a rich and oily black vein that gushed this serious tone. Her eyes had downcast, and she listened to his small story. So his parents were not so wealthy and instead they were focusing on the education of their offspring. It must be nice...to have parents that cared for their children. The woman absentmindedly touched her belly and turned away for the moment clearing her throat, "Excuse the assumption. I figured since you were living abroad your family was somewhat wealthy. I didn't know they struggled to put you this far. I guess my tact for conversation isn't so great." 

There was silence in the air, it was awkward but that one word pretty much summed up the two partners in this twisted world. He had indeed found another material which earned him another question. He was winning in their little game, he was getting to ask too many questions about her. But then again she did agree to this, so she had to bite the bullet. When the silence fell, he asked his next question. She actually smirked, "Tattoos. That's something fun to talk about. Let's see, I got quite a few actually but it remains in the same theme. I am huge into Skulls if you haven't noticed, so my body is covered in different shapes and looks of them. I started getting ink done pretty early in my teens. So I have a full chest piece, on my left ribcage and wrapped around my torso I have a large skull with horns, on the other side I got another one that has more human feature. Still a skill, but doesn't have hollow eyes. I have two on my back on each shoulder blade. One being part skull, the other half being a sugar skull. The other is two skulls with roses in a vine shape. On my right arm there is a skull and a serpent mix, that one was my first. On the other arm I got this brutal image of a crucifix, rose and dissolving skull. I got one on each leg, both sharing the same theme. One of them is tribal..." She had gone a bit far with her explanation, but she adored ink and body mods so this was right up her alley. 

ID: 80551
LD: 2 -nothing- 

She had been so uncharacteristically talkative, she had forgot what she was supposed to be doing. But at least the conversation had ended up with a less sour note when asked about her tattoos. The woman kinda wondered if what his tattoos were like, but she had yet to find a material to ask such a question. Then without thinking much on what she was saying, kinda blurted out something stupid. 

"They are hard to see, but if you wanna check them out sometime I can show you in private..." The woman had got her tattoos overlaid on her character when the process of starting her character had initialized. Of course the game couldn't read surface skin so it didn't show scars unless it was enabled, much like the Morale Code Removal option in her settings. @Cyrus

Edited by Kisodeth

The short moment that she hugged herself he felt bad. Despite her cold attitude she was still a woman and he was raised better than that. This game was now reality for them. Saying or doing something had real effects on them. They were no longer allowed to log out when things got dangerous for them. He would have to be careful about what he did from now on. "You know what assuming does. It makes an ass out of you and me." It was a pretty dry joke but it was his attempt to make things easier for her. The subject had been let go. It wasn't something that serious that he was going to sit there and pout about. It took more energy to frown and be upset which wasn't worth it. 

Bringing up tattoos was obviously the right play there because she got really animated about it. While she spoke he listened intently trying to remember as much of it as possible. Normally he was good at keeping up with details about a woman but this went way beyond his skill level. "That's pretty dope actually. I didn't think you could be that creative with just one theme. I wouldn't have thought about it." Cyrus also let the underlying meaning kind of just slip by him without thinking too much. He was less shameful and thought body art was something unique to each person and interesting. "Yeah I would love to see them. I'll be able to show you my dragon and my wolf." There was at least some sort of exchange going on. His own moral code had been turned on since the beginning seeing as he wanted to see just how real the world would get when he first started. Since then he forgot the option was still selected. They were talking now and it wasn't as stiff as before. Perhaps they were starting to get along? He didn't want to get his hopes up too much though. 

Despite their talking he still was able to give enough focus to find his next material storing it also. But he got another question as well which stumped him for a moment. "Let's make this a little more interesting and personal. Did you leave behind someone? A boyfriend or friend with benefits?" 

ID# 80553 results:

Loot: 20 [+1 T1 Material]

Edited by Cyrus

She nodded as she moved closer to him, she felt damn stupid for saying she would give him a private viewing of her tattoos which essentially meant she would have to strip at some point. But perhaps he was some dumb guy and forget that she ever mentioned it? Now likely to happen. When a woman says she wants show you something in private, guys typically remember that sort of thing. 

Her luck in finding any kind of worthwhile material had ended right after she found her first ore piece which then translated into a uphill battle to find anything. Her eyes roamed over his body for a moment trying to guess where these said tattoos were on his body. He mentioned a dragon and a wolf which was an odd combination. But each person had a story to tell for their body art, he was no different and she would give that respect to him. Since he was able to find another material, yet again, he was given voice to ask her a question. 

"I think this is rigged or something. You keep finding all the good stuff. But for your question, I would only say the only thing I left behind was my roommate who was passed out drunk on her bed when I walked by her room. Hopefully she had the decency to get me some help when she realized I was not coming out of the Diving System. We didn't know each other that well, but she was a cool chick. My family; they could care less what happened to me. As for boyfriends, I can't say I did. I was not a girl that got into relationships. That's not my thing." She shrugged her shoulders, still at this point even searching in the same areas as he was with his pick axe, nothing good was coming from her venture to finding materials. 

ID: 80555
LD: 7 -nothing...again!-
@Cyrus

Edited by Kisodeth

Cyrus had been lucky so far in getting material and he didn't want to stop there. It would be better for him if they were able to get as much crafting material as possible on this initial run. It wasn't going to be perfect he knew that much but it would be better to come out with a lot right out the gate. With Kisodeth with him his chances of finding loot in theory was supposed to be greater but it wasn't exactly turning out how he planned. After that first find she wasn't getting very lucky. It was probably best to move on to a new area. "It might not be rigged you might just be unlucky. I hope it doesn't rub off on me." He teased her a little letting out a soft chuckle. "But no we can change locations this spot is probably dried up by now. Spotting another good area not too far off he stopped what he was doing to scan the area. It looked clear for the most part. There was one mob hanging particularly close by but it didn't look like it was going to be moving towards them any time soon. Laying his pickaxe over his shoulder he led them over to their new gathering spot and got to work.

Listening to Kisodeth's story he grew quiet for a moment. So she had been a loner even before the game. It kind of made sense and explained a few things. But he didn't want to open that can of worms. Instead he just nodded his head. "I'm sure she got you some help. The fact that you're still in the game is the best clue. I don't think your body could have lasted this long without medical assistance."  Rather than letting her dwell on those thoughts he wanted to keep the mood positive. They were making some sort of progress. When they got to their new spot he started hacking away at the first boulder he saw the tapping went on for a minute or two before he finally got a result. Nothing on this first boulder. "Yeah your bad luck is rubbing off on me bad. I'll let you ask a question if you get a material or not on this one. Gotta think of more questions."

ID# 80602 results:

Loot: 12

Edited by Cyrus

ID: 80605
LD: 3

Kisodeth gave him a scowling look about her bad luck rubbing off on him. The same look intensified when he mentioned it again as they had moved on from the old location to a new. Despite not finding any materials, yet again, the woman was given the opportunity to ask him a question. She sighed, that's now how this game worked. He was basically telling her she needed to ask a question. Rolling her sapphire eyes, the woman tilted her head and examined the sky wondering about such a question to ask him. Then there was a look on her face as she gazed at him, "Why do you flirt so much?" The simple came out without any other motive besides the fact that she was curious. He was a good looking guy; that was given. But he seemed to try really hard when it came to flirting or teasing for that matter. Sure, it could just be the way he was wired, or maybe he was compensating for something else. Kisodeth didn't flirt, or at least she didn't think she did. Whenever there was a guy she was hungry for, she was very blunt about it and she made her wants and desires known immediately, There was no giggling or innocent touching. It was a yank of the collar and a hot, steaming kiss that lead them to other provocative things. 

It had been brought up earlier that she was not a relationship girl, so he probably could figure out that she might have been a one and done kind of person and that sex was all she needed to be fulfilled. If he guessed that much, he would be right. But this wasn't about her, this was about him and her question. Maybe not now, but perhaps in the future he was the 'settling down' kind of guy. She mentally shrugged, she didn't care one way or the other. @Cyrus

Edited by Kisodeth

The faces Kisodeth made were priceless to him. Making her mad was sort of a highlight in his day. It was never intended to be too serious to make her want to take action. Just enough to get a scowl on her face or the roll of her eyes. One of the other things he enjoyed other than flirting. Their search continued and so did their game. Taking him up on his offer the question was asked. It was a good one too. Of course he put himself in this position by laying down the rules. No dodging. Full honesty. For a moment he just thought about his answer and how to word it properly. "I guess I wasn't too sure about that myself until you just asked me. I like to think I'm a charismatic guy. I'm pretty confident also. I guess between that alone flirting is just the natural result right? Also I wasn't exactly as good looking as I am now. Not to sound cocky. You might not even find me attractive. But I like what I've turned into. And I like to test my limits." This was a personal truth not many knew about him. Things were heating up. 

Shaking off the simple but intense question his pickaxe went knocking away into the next boulder available. Kiso probably didn't intend or expect that kind of reply but she asked a good question. It made him curious of how she would take that answer. Out of the corner of his eyes he was carefully watching her response without making it obvious. This was also the perfect chance to think of his own good question. It didn't take long for one to come to him. It took everything not to grin too much. They were getting more personal which would make this entire interesting. Things were sure to be different by the time they got back to the Town of Beginnings. 

And it was looking like they would have a pause just to have regular conversation when he didn't find anything. Which would be interesting seeing as the last question asked gave to an intense answer.

ID# 80609 results:

Edited by Cyrus

ID:  80612
LD: 2 hurrah

"I wouldn't call what you say is natural. You seem to put some effort into it at least when you are trying to flirt with me. Maybe its because I come off as a person who doesn't like that sort of thing. It's whatever though, telling you to stop is not going to make you stop, I understand that much from you." The woman folded her arms over her chest and ghave him a dry look when he mentioned that she might not have found him attractive. The woman shrugged her shoulders, but didn't answer directly, "People have their attractive moments. A guy that looks like a God who beats women with his belt when he gets home is not attractive. So people have attractive qualities and unattractive qualities. Under the right light, I can see you being somewhat attractive...I guess." 

Cyrus had not turned up any materials nor did Kiso which left them in a lull in their game. So conversation it was. There was an awkward silence when he was chipping away with his pickaxe, the woman continued to look but she seemed more interested into getting the quest done and over with rather than answering more questions. Rolling her eyes, "You have a pretty good physique. Like you were some kind of trainer back in the real world. Do you work out? I mean...we are both not finding any materials, and we seem to be getting along enough to be able to ask some questions. Not like it has anything to do with our business partnership, but..." she shrugged, "it will pass some time." @Cyrus

Edited by Kisodeth

It was no surprise that she caught on to him. Of course he was putting in a little more effort because she came off as the sort of person that didn't like the flirting. However he did catch her choice of words. She never said explicitly that she didn't like it. Just what he might have thought. Maybe he was reaching on that theory but it was something to keep his mind preoccupied. A lot of her answers were never straight forward but it just meant he needed to read between the lines. Although he had to be careful so that he wasn't looking for something that wasn't there. "Touche. Even someone with a cold personality can still be attractive in the right circumstances. I see what you're saying." He made a point of looking her up and down. And then even feigning an expression as if he was really thinking about it. As usual he was finding a way to turn her own words against her.

There had been the brief moment of awkward silence but to his surprise and benefit she kept things going. If she was taking an interest in this no matter how small it was it saved him from having to convince her it would be fun. Her next question made him grin a little bit. "Good genes for the most part. My body just took on this shape naturally. I mean I work out somewhat to keep everything nice but I didn't do anything special really. I'm not complaining about the questions. Time is moving along faster with us distracting ourselves." When he paused in conversation he looked to see if there was going to be a yield from his most recent work. Another bust though. Her bad luck was really rubbing off on him. They would probably only spend another moment or so here before returning to the town so he could learn the basics to blacksmithing. 

ID# 80619 results:

Loot: 10

Edited by Cyrus

"You are a funny, funny guy." She would say without much life in her voice. She caught on to his little turn-around statement there about being cold and yet attractive. Little did he know that she was not a woman that could be pleased by normal means, she was not the average girl. Flirting and the like were not turn ons for her, if they were gonna get that deep into things. But it would remain never to be seen by either one of them. She would not push any kind of outside relationship between their business agreement, that's what this still was no matter how hard he tried to get into her head or how hard he could convince himself that there might be a spark between the two of them. 

Kisodeth respected his ability to not be a pushover, that he was able to hold his ground and that he was not afraid of talking to her or even being remotely afraid of her for that matter. The skull designed tattoos on her body did not make her very becoming of a proper Lady, she had ink and a cold personality. There was a very rare breed of men who could take the opportunity to take her out on a so called 'date.' She shook her head, and noticed he had not found any more materials. Another zone of silence, but she enjoyed his answer. "That's cool. I am not very much into guys who spend more time in the bathroom fixing their hair than a girl would. Hell, I try to get in and out in five minutes with that [censored]. I'm no barbie doll and can't be bothered spending all that time to make myself look perfect for someone."

ID: 80624
LD: 17 yush!! [+1 Material]

Kisodeth had found a small little rock beside Cyrus' left foot as she grabbed a hold of it and placed it in his hand, "Not that I care, but what kind of girls are you into? You don't look like someone who lives in the drugs, sex and rock n roll realm like I do." @Cyrus

Edited by Kisodeth

Cyrus bowed a little at her comment. "I try to be. I'm going to enjoy life to the fullest even now." Cyrus already knew that his words weren't going to melt the ice queen. If she was going to open up it was probably going to be more in his actions than what he said. Blushing and getting flustered was not the norm for her and in a way that's probably what made him curious. For now though there wasn't a plan to make her fall for him or anything stupid like that. Enjoying the now. She was going to be stuck to him for a while so he would test his boundaries and see what happened. Worst case scenario she would try punching his teeth out. Best case scenario... what was the best case scenario? This only fueled his curiosity even more. "Besides I had to return the compliment." Again he was twisting up her words a little just to push her buttons a little. To anyone else he was probably poking a sleeping lioness. Only this didn't register for him seeing as fear was not something that he let control his actions. If he always feared the what ifs he would never take his chances.

"I like to see myself every once in a while but I know what I've got going on." Another question which threw him for a loop. This was another question he wasn't expecting but it was fun. Rolling with the punches he didn't have to think about this answer. "Maybe not so much the drugs part but I'm pretty wild also. And I suppose that's where my choice of a WOMAN comes from." He emphasized the word on purpose hinting to a few things about his choice in a partner. No one liked being with someone who couldn't match them mentally and emotionally. "I guess if we're strictly speaking about personality I would have to say smart, fun-loving, and confident. Someone that can handle me at times. If she's not mentally capable she won't last." It was the last boulder he would be hitting that day. This was getting boring and he already had enough to complete the quest. 

ID# 80626 results:

Another crushing failure. So he just decided to end things there and move on. "I think we're done gathering. I could always find more as I travel. I don't want to waste too much of the day. Let's head back." Taking the lead again he would start them back to the Town.

Edited by Cyrus

She smiled at him, once again twisting a bit of her words into his own advantage. But she didn't reply, instead she brought one hand up and flicked him off with her middle finger. Then her smile quickly diminished into that same bored and unenthusiastic expression she had prior. With her arms folded over her chest and leaning her weight one leg, she addressed his traits in her head. Kisodeth probably wasn't a very smart person, she did drop out of highschool so having any kind of book smarts was not something she would be getting into. Fun-loving; that was questionable for her. The things she loved doing might not be so much fun for him. Getting another tattoo, going out to the bar and getting trashed, sitting in her room listening to Zeppelin and smoking a joint; these things were fun for her. She shrugged, it was clear that they did not match in the case of personality. 

But that seemed to end the question and answers. It was evident that Cyrus was just as annoyed by this fetch quest as much as she had been, but at least they somewhat understood each other a little bit more. If anything, they got some pretty interesting insights on one another that they didn't know previous so there was that. Cyrus had shouldered his pickaxe and then he started to walk towards the Starting City once again. Kisodeth was right behind him to follow back to the Quest Giver. At least after all of this Cyrus could finally get his shop up and running and with a few materials, he could get started on his crafting when his shop was ready for it. The woman swept black hair from her face, "It was productive. At least you got your quest out of the way, some good came out of it. By the way...who's paying for dinner tonight?" @Cyrus

Their relationship was obviously going to be an interesting one. They were going to annoy and tease each other but in a way still understand and respect each other. How this would work out in the end was anybody's guess. "That's not a nice finger." He chuckled as they moved back to the starting city. Her last question was answered after he took a moment to think. "I'll buy dinner only if you tell me your type of guy." He took on her cold and expressionless tone messing with her a little. " Not that I care or whatever." The grin he gave her clearly showed that he was just playing around. But it was up to her to take it how she wanted. It didn't take them long to get back to the starting city. Cyrus was pretty accustomed to the area and knew the fastest route back to the quest giver. With the material gathered it was indeed a productive day for him. Opening his shop soon would be able to work for them immediately.

Following the quest back to the quest giver led them to a small shop. The NPC that Cyrus didn't even care to remember the name of taught him the basics of crafting. It wasn't a complicated system. Like most RPG's it had a similar foundation that he was used to. So he flew through the teaching part and made note of where he could find tips if he forgot. And that was it really. There was nothing to it. The equipment that was made for the quest had been removed when he spoke to the NPC again. He wasn't exactly mad that he couldn't keep it. The stuff he made was pretty weak and not worth the space it would take up. 

So there was a question attached to it. Of course there was, the woman sighed and shook her head. They had been like this pretty much throughout the collection of the quest. Each one was testing the water with the other, pushing and shoving words back at one another. In the end they had come to some mutual ground. But she would not give Cyrus the upper hand in all of this; no way. So she looked to him when the question was asked, "Not you," there was a small, very small hint of a smile on her face when she answered. The expression on his face was good as gold when she would not give him the time or day, besides, it was not hard to put together what kind of guy she was into. Something loose and non lasting, something or someone that didn't mind just a one and done type of deal and then never ask questions about it again. 

"I'm pretty picky when it comes to guys that I want to know on a more than physical level. But I don't see us being a match of the mind, if anything it would be purely physical if it was in the other world. So long as you knew how to work that thing between your legs, it was not hard to get my heart thumping. I  haven't delved into relationships, like I told you before. I haven't met a guy that made me blush or make me feel like I was in love. I'm just not into that kind of [censored]. Anyways, looks like you are buying and that finishes up the quest. I want some Italian. I know a place, follow me." @Cyrus