[PP-F6]Skill Development.

I quickly run through the forest, out of breath and tired. I finally make it back to the town and just lay on the ground, panting and sweating."I. Hate. Monkeys." I say and slowly get up.Crap! I was suppose to meet Shanok and Miaki here. I start walking toward the meeting spot, way to tired to actually move fast.

The village was called <>, a collection of small wooden huts elevated at about 8 to 9 feet above the jungle floor. This allowed for players to walk underneath and protect the NPC from dangerous wildlife. Miaki was standing on top of one of the buildings head to the sky watching his new familiar practicing arial maneuvers. Holding a small pouch with meat in it, Miaki stood there ready. He wore tan cargo shorts cut a little above the knees, a button-down olive green short-sleeved shirt with breast pockets, and his light brown fedora.

Without warning he threw the small pouch into the air and watched as Silverwing took an immediate nosedive to catch the meatsack. Catching it, Silverwing started to tear the pouch open eating the contents. Silverwing return to Miaki and landed on his left shoulder. Miaki let the falcon eat and looked down at the jungle ground beneath him as Clarence came into sight. "Shanok! Clarence has arrived." Miaki leapt down the 15 feet and landed on the jungle ground. Silverwing flew down and perched on a nearby tree. "You're late." He looked the late arrival down. "You look terrible." Chuckling with himself Miaki greeted Clarence. "Have a run in with some unfriendly company?"

(OOC: Since Keith and I are almost done with my feeding the enemy quest line, I'm going to include my familiar)

Shanok arrived at the main town of the third floor, he was coming back from hunting sealions with his friend Atlus. It was then that he received a message from his friend Clarence, he was asking him if he wanted to meet on floor six with Miaki to develop some new skills together. Shanok started to write a reply to Clarence, he wrote the following "Sure, I'll be there in about 20 minutes". Shanok headed towards the teleportation platform and said "Teleport! Floor six!".

As soon as Shanok arrived on the sixth floor, he headed towards a small village that was on the outskirts of the town, the village was called <>. He walked for about 15 minutes before arriving to the village Clarence had mentionned in his message. Soon after arriving, Shanok found Miaki, he quickly went up to him "Hi Miaki!" he said. "Shanok! Clarence has arrived. Miaki said while pointing in the direction Clarence was coming from. "You're late."Miaki told Clarence, he looked the late arrival down. "You look terrible." Chuckling with himself Miaki greeted Clarence. "Have a run in with some unfriendly company?" Miaki asked Clarence.

"Monkeys. Suck. SO MUCH!" I say and lay down on the grass, panting and sighing."Okay, so we can either start with Speed, Battle Healing, Detection, or Night Vision. Which shall it be?" I ask the other two people in my party."I myself really need to start working on Night Vision, but I'm up for anything, how about yal?"