[PP-F1] Tolbana's Finest [Nashoba]

The streets of Tolbana were grand and very pristine looking. Being one of the nicest cities in the game to date is one of many true statements that everybody agrees on. Tolbana is a massive fortress if you wish to think about it like that. The outskirts of the town are surrounded by castle walls and the houses themselves are relatively nice. The plazas throughout the entire town are a place where many people gather about or go simply to hang out with other people. Able happened to be at the primary plaza, the one where the news were delivered a while ago that they weren't going to be leaving this game anytime soon. While most people panicked that day or freaked out, he remained calm and composed and made this as good of an experience as he could be. Then again, if something went wrong today, at least he would die happy since death is just a footstep outside of town and anybody could be opening it's doors at any given moment. So many casualties have already happened and we aren't even a quarter way to beating the game. Wanting to become a part of the frontlines quickly, Able made it his goal to become a martial artist relatively soon and become melee powerhouse that the front lines would be interested in using, even if he was a solo player.

Being a part of a guild was something many people seeked to do, and there are very few well recognized guilds that almost any player can register and know who they're talking about. Sure, there are other guilds that existed, but most didn't last or weren't that great in the end. With his hands tucked in his pockets, and the red ribbon wrapped around his neck and the loose end hanging freely over his primarily unbuttoned dress shirt, which he wore with his dress pants and shoes. It was his go-to attire and he wore it almost daily, since washing laundry wasn't exactly a thing you needed to do as you can just get rid of the dirt by "changing the attire" into the same exact clothing and it'd come out clean just like that. He stood by the fountain in the main plaza and looked at his reflection in the pool of the fountain that was partially blinded and covered by the light that the rays of the sun above provided for him. His green eyes were shining from the reflecting sunlight and his red lengthy hair was covering his eyes as it usually did. He had a smirk on his face, but then again, when doesn't he have one on him.

He looked around himself and realized that there were tons of other people but nobody in particular that he grew fond of by simply looking at them. Instead, he just scoffed and then sat on a bench nearby raising his ankle on top of other leg so that his right leg was raised perpendicular to his other. As keeping his hands in his pockets was difficult with such a sitting position, he simply had them crossed over his chest, which again was still relatively revealed. If a person were to look at him, people would assume he looked like a scumbag, but at least he looked like a scumbag with style that would switch to business mode at anytime if he would just button up his shirt. The bench he was at was right beside the fountain still and people passed him as he continued to sit there and breath the virtual air that seemed to be as realistic as ever.

@Nashoba

Today will be another wonderful day, I am sure of it! I wonder what I shall experience today? Maybe I will meet someone, everyone I have met this far has been so nice! Oh, there is a kind gentleman now. Should I approach him? No, surely it is not my place to approach him. I wonder if he could direct me to an eatery nearby I have yet to find more than a shop to buy common goods. Oh who am I kidding, I don't have any currency. For that matter I still don't know what the currency. Oh, what would Grace do in this situation? She would approach him right? I do hope I don't bother the man with my being here.  H-hello, Sir, I hope it is not too much trouble but would you, please, point me in the direction of an eatery? Nashoba bowed to the man as she spoke, not once looking in his eyes Why did I do this? Surely I am out of line by asking this gentleman for assistance. I probably should just leave before my presence upsets him. Though it would be rude of me to leave without waiting for an answer as well.

I guess I shall wait for his answer. Then I can bid him Adieu as to not take up any more of his time. I am sure it is valuable. I have never seen clothing like that before, he must be of upper class then. A low class servant is not to stay in the presence of an upper class gentleman for longer than necessary after all!

@Able

Edited by Nashoba

Able had been relaxing and enjoying his time at the fountain, when all of a sudden a female had approached him in need of finding the nearest eatery. He was confused why of all people she approached him, but nonetheless he didn't mind. Especially since it helped that she was relatively good looking. "Well yes fine lady, the nearest eatery is actually pretty close. Here I can walk you to it if you'd like", Able gestured in order to be a kind person. Grabbing her hand as if he was close to her he started walking with her, but he only had her hand in his to assure that she didn't fall too far behind or that she didn't get lost with his choice of path to take to get there. He led her past a few streets that exited to the outskirts of town while keeping her nearby. "So what's your name, if you don't mind me asking?" Able had been curious of her name for a few minutes now, and his green eyes turned towards her eyes and stayed locked with her throughout the conversation, while maintaining his path to the eatery, since from here it was a straight shot. 

The sound of their footsteps followed their voice and sometimes they would be in sync while others it would be as far off as they could be. It came time to stop finally as they were outside of the 'Guilded Tavern.' Everybody inside was extremely friendly, and he pulled out a chair for the girl that had asked him, and waited for her to sit down before he helped push the chair in to the table. Afterwards, he found himself a seat across from her.

I am glad he is willing to assist me. A gentleman to walk with would indeed be nice t-... Did he just take my hand? Nashoba immediately hid her face in her other had as she blushed intensely. Slipping up for a moment her eyes met his, quickly she broke the eye contact and looked to the ground embarrassed D- Did I just look in his eyes? They were so piercing, so green. Oh, I hope I didn't offend him. M-my name is Nashoba, kind sir. T-thank you very much for your help Is he sitting down with me? Did he just push my chair in? This is quite strange happenings indeed! Why is he being so kind to me? I am just a lowly servant! I do not deserve such kindness! I wonder what I can do to make this up to him. I do hope he is not expecting to purchase my meal as well.

He is fairly cute though, I wonder what has driven him to be so forward. Nashoba blushed slightly, hiding her face once more. Once she felt safe she gave the man a cute smile. He looks to be very put together, I wonder what part of the world they use that style of dress.

Able had a menu in his hands, and he handed the woman who gave her name to be 'Nashoba' also a menu. When the waitress arrived, he ordered two teas for the two of them to enjoy, and then she went off for a few moments to go gather their order. He looked up from the menu, about to ask what she would like to eat, but instead stopped himself. Nashoba was blushing, a lot, but tried to mask it with a cute smile. Smiling in return, he continued to look at his menu. "The name is Able, but you can call me Tobias if you wish. In fact, I'd much rather prefer that. It was my name before I was stuck in this game, and I realized that if I were to die, I at least wish to die a human and by my own name, not just some alias." When the waitress came back with their beverages, he reached over and placed hers beside her utensils, and then grabbing his own drink afterwards so that they both had their drinks. When the waitress asked if they were ready to provide their order, he said to give them a few moments, she wasn't entirely sure on what she wanted yet and he realized that. "If I had to recommend something to you, the meals are all amazing here, Nashoba. I think you'll like anything you pick." He said offering a warm-hearted smile that not many people get to see from him.

Tobias, I wonder where I have heard that name before. I cannot quite recall, though I feel it may have something to do with the time Master Omi and his father spent with Grace. Oh, yes I am to be choosing a dish to eat, I wonder what it is the woman who has come does. It is a pleasure to meet you, Master Tobias. Oh, she asked me what I wanted... I haven't a clue what it is they serve here, I was never a cook, I was always a servant. There is a dish I know. M-may I please have a Smoked salmon, dill & lemon paté? Grace was quite fond of smoked salmon, I never had the luxury to try such things. I do so hope I like it.

I must say, it is so strange to see someone of a higher class as Master Tobias be so kind to a low class girl as I am. I wonder what is driving him to do so. Perhaps I shall attempt to spur some conversation, that is what Grace would do right? I-if you don't mind me asking, Master Tobias, what does the lady who approached us do? I hope he is okay with my attempt to ask him questions and help spur conversation. I know I am not very good at it, I just hope he is not bothered by it.