[PP-F9-NK] GM Thread with a priceless stick (Atzo and Dominion)

Dominion had just come from Vargas's shop with a long stick, just barely justifiably a spear. It had a rusty and dull spear tip at the top that was poorly attached to the wooden shaft. It would have to make due for the time being, especially since he would most likely break it during his training on a floor he had never been to before. Reaching a teleport pad, Dominion called out the floor which he sought, "Floor 9", Dominion spoke. He found himself on a hot, dry and darkish land, with orange holes around him. It was clear that the world here was like a pyre funeral, but instead it was the entire landscape. This was a volcano, but Dominion had not seen any place on earth that looked entirely like such. Nor was Dominion expecting the oncoming heat from the ground, a thick orange fluid flowing slowly along the rock ground toward his feet. He could only wonder where Atzo would meet up with him, until he realized that it would only make sense for him to arrive from the teleport pad. Therefore, Dominion kept his battle gear on, as it was designed to give his body air and space while worn.

@Atzo

Atzo sat outside Yōgan Village, he knew that Dominion had no idea about this floor, that was why Atzo told him of a magnificent Giant King who had been tormenting the Knorilt Village. Was it a lie? Partially, but that didn't mean a Giant King didn’t exist and knowing SAO, it was probably evil. Kikas sat beside the Teleporter, as Dominion came through she darted back to Atzo to inform him. The german shepherd sided three headed black wolf, gave Atzo the signal. Approaching the teleporter, Atzo spotted the large blonde haired monk. “Glad you could make it, I hope you are ready for a couple good fights while we are up here.” Atzo said with a sly, wolfish smile. “Remember how we thought floor five was hot, this is much worse in the pools of lava. I hope you are ready for it, then again survival seems to help quite a bit.” Atzo turned toward the edge of the town “Come on, bud, let's kill us a Giant”

@Dominion

Dominion noticed Atzo approach him while he stood in front of the teleport pad. Noticing the three headed dog, Dominion remembered that he had left Enma on the second floor for several days. He nodded his head, unable to hide any emotions from being expressed on his face. He simply smiled to his friend, stating "Well, hot or not, enemies don't change much because of the environment. They will still hold their own in a fight, and I will certainly show up whatever has plans to defeat me." Dominion stated, his eyes moving examine the landscape a bit more. Then, when he had taken in as much as he could for a few brief seconds, Dominion began to walk forward. "I suppose this dog is yours, Atzo? You definitely have something in common, but I can't tell what it is..." Dominion then heard Atzo mention the giant. "What is this giant? Is it just a bigger version of a player or is it a monster or is it something entirely different? Also, if we plan to face it, I must know something. Are we technically in its territory, or is it in our territory?" Dominion asked abruptly.

@Atzo

Edited by Dominion

Atzo almost laughed when Dominion asked what a Giant was. “A giant is essentially a large human like monster. I would bet it stands close to ten feet tall. As to its territory, it supposedly invaded the town and was killing people and destroying things. Because it entered our territory we are going to try to go to its territory and take it out so it can't hurt anyone anymore.” At this point Atzo wasn’t sure if he was lying or not. “Kikas and I have quite a lot in common, though She is willingly subordinate to me completely.” The two of them began the journey through the barren wasteland of multan rock, Atzo was quite thankful for the survival skill, it definitely helped him when it came to the heat on this floor. Atzo strangely felt at home here, though he felt that it was probably best he not mention it.

@Dominion