[PP - F7] Troll Hunters Wanted (Atzo, Vargas)

"Here we are I guess. Another floor to explore for the first." Vargas had just materialized upon the teleportation platform in Nimbus on the seventh floor. He looked forward to exploring the mountainous region that existed on this floor. There were definitely dungeons to be found in the caves that littered the rocky outcroppings.

The settlement, Nimbus, was a massive stone fortress snugly fit against the side of the gigantic mountain. The buildings were made of stone, either carved into the walls, like old Native American cliff dwellings found in the south west, or basic standalone buildings.

Opening up his menu, he found Atzo on his friend list and opened his options. Hitting the message icon, he started typing out a message.

On Floor 7. Gonna be waiting here by the teleportation platform so you can find me easily. Looking forward to hunting some trolls and giants. Let's see about finding ourselves a couple dungeons while we're at it.

With that, he walked over to a bench and sat down as he looked through his equipment. Spotting his damage potions he decided to pull one out and drink it. Rendering the rectangular glass vial, he popped the cork and gulped it down. He felt energized from the dark red liquid, though it had a faint taste of iron to it. It didn't matter too much though as it did help increase his damage.

Spoiler

Stats-

340/340 HP

34/34 EN

18 MIT

2 ACC

2 EVA

1 Bleed T1

1 LD

8 DMG

Equipment-

Cloak of Sunstone (Vanity)

Anneal Blade +2 ACC, +1 Bleed T1

Iron Breastplate +18 MIT

Nullifying Pendant +2 EVA, +1 LD

Ssendom's Bloodrage

Infusion of Ironbark

-Seendom's Bloodrage

+3 DMG

@Atzo

Edited by Vargas

Atzo was sitting on his favorite floor seven boulder, It was going to be an interesting day, he hoped that he would be able to get some good loot, preferably something he could donate to the guild for uniforms. Though he mostly hoped for some tier two weapons that he could hold on to for safe keeping. A message from Vargas appeared in his HUD. “Darn” he sighed as he hopped off the boulder. He cupped one hand over another and produced a Native American whistle that called Kikas to him. “I was hoping to relax a little bit longer, I am sure it will be fine though.” He leisurely walked to the Nimbus teleporter, thinking of how this day might go. Seeing Vargas he approached the Sunstone Fox. “How are you doing, mate? Ready to fight?” Atzo thought about how under prepared he, himself, more than likely was. He wasn’t too scared about it however, it would be easy enough to Fight the monsters and he had no doubt that he would kill them without a second thought.

@Vargas

Stats

Spoiler

LVL 17

SP 1/43

340/340 Health

6 DMG

0 MIT

3 Eva

3 Accuracy

34/34 Energy

3 LD

Equipted Items

Misguidance +2 Acc +1 Bld

Cloak of the Changing Tide (Vanity)

Armour of the Damned 3 Eva

Amulet of the Damned 2 LD 1 Acc

Battle Ready

4 uncommon health potions (+40HP)

Edited by Atzo

Vargas looked at the solid stone ground from where he sat as he waited. Grabbing his tail as it flicked about he softly brushed it with his hand. The warm sensation that came from it was rather pleasant and calming. It wasn't long before his ears flicked in the direction of were he heard Atzo coming from. Looking up at the man, he got up brushed himself off casually. "I'm doing great. I assume you've been waiting on the floor for me since you didn't come through the teleported. Sorry, but yeah, I'm ready to try to get some loot and maybe see if we can find anything cool. Do you want to go straight through the city or out around the edge and work our way up to The Eye?" Vargas seemed pretty pleased at the idea of climbing to the peak of the mountain. Supposedly, there was a speculation as to a rare, powerful monster that would spawn at the peak, but nobody had encountered such a thing yet. His tail flicked from side to side as he thought about it. Either way, he planned on killing some mobs and getting some decent loot.

@Atzo

Edited by Vargas

“You are fine, Vargas, I like to relax on this floor. Something about the combination of Mountains and nature always helps me feel at peace.” Atzo said with a smile before thinking about how to get to The Eye. “I would like to take the path if we can, there is a deff NPC at a temple that I like to talk to with sign language, he never responds but if I try enough times I may get something out of him at some point.” Atzo began walking to the edge of the city, Kikas at his side. Atzo’s wolf ears twitched as he heard Vargas begin to follow him. What would they find on the top? Atzo had no idea, though now that Vargas was with him he had an urge to explore the temple that was on the trail. Specifically Atzo wondered if they searched hard enough if there was some sort of spawn for a very tough field boss somewhere around there.

@Vargas

At the mention of the deaf NPC and the temple Vargas interest became piqued. "Sounds promising. Didn't know you knew sign language. Though, I'm sure there's plenty we don't know about each other." Vargas said as he followed Atzo as he lead the way to the edge of town. The three headed dog walked next to Atzo as they walked. If I remember correctly, I think that thing is known as a Cerberus from Ancient Greek mythology. A Cerberus was actually the one to guard the gateway to the doors of Hades, Vargas thought, observing the familiar. Wanting to break the silence, Vargas began with the first question that came to mind, "So when did you get the Cerberus? I don't recall you having it anytime that I've seen you recently." Vargas still planned to get his own familiar, so asking about Atzo's might give him an idea of how to go about getting one. Especially if it led him to getting a specific one he might want.

Kikas looked around as Atzo motioned for her to scout ahead. “Indeed there are quite the large quantity of things that we don’t know about each other and, though I have no doubt that we will end up in a conversation about such things, there are quite the large quantity of things we don’t want to know about each other.” Atzo said as they walked down the well defined path. “I actually got it with Eatos’s assistance a few weeks ago. Kikas is a very loyal companion. Trust me, it is nice to have at least one.” Atzo said his eyes not wavering from the path. It was strange, the war that had begun to rage in his mind. Why had he said it like that? He wasn’t even sure but he could feel his mental barrier breaking slowly as they walked. He was with a friend and yet he felt so alone, now more than ever

@Vargas

ID# 82192

Spoiler

Loot 12+3=15 (+1 T1 Mat)

Edited by Atzo