[SP-F1] The Silent Killer

~THE SILENT KILLER~

After the shocking speech from 'The Developer' I was frozen with shock and sorrow. A couple of seconds passed by after the blood red barrier was gone by now. Half the people in the starting city are already making plans to leave the Starting City. When I finally felt the nerves rushing back to me I quickly looked around in panic worried all my possible companions ran off without me. As fast as I can towards the exit. Millions of doubts and worries keep overflowing my head. I completely lose track of were I was running. When I actually started to pay attention were I was heading, I realized

'I am in the middle of the woods'. I looked around desperately for human contact. "IS ANYONE THEIR!" I screamed desperate for an answer. The only respond I received was the sound of the soothing wind in the air. I was extremely dumbfounded on what to do....

~THE SILENT KILLER (CONTINUED)~

My mind was pulsing with thoughts of frustration and fear, and then.... I thought of my brother... I thought of my family. My brothers smile as he looked at me and said, "Here try this on!" as he passed the NerveGear to me... Now a white fire was starting to develop in me. I was partially angry at my self for being so cold to my family. But most of my anger is towards him.. 'The Developer'.

~THE SILENT KILLER (CONTINUED 2)~

I wanted to hit something so bad! I whirled around and there 'it' was... the first monster I've seen this whole time, its a boar! Surprised and unsure what two do, I grabbed the Starter Sword that was in my inventory since the beginning of this nightmare.. I began to strike, and with one swift hit I lowered the boars HP by 2. "One more to go!" I say loudly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dice (1-5) = Miss

Dice (6-8) = Hit 1HP

Dice (9-10) = Critical 2HP

Kishata: 9/9 HP

Boar: 3/3 HP

Starting Sword!

Weakest of its kind!

given to player in the start!

The boar yells in pain, but like all animals its stubborn and fights back even though its weak, the boar hits me straight down causing me to lose 2 HP, "Lucky Bastard!" I say out loud.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dice (1-5) = Miss

Dice (6-8) = Hit 1HP

Kishata: 7/9 HP

Boar: 1/3 HP

Starting Sword!

Weakest of its kind!

I am pumped with termination... I am sure this will be the final shot I gather all my anger and energy together.. but it was useless I missed... How pathetic

Dice (1-5) = Miss

Dice (6-8) = Hit 1HP

Kishata: 7/9 HP

Starting Sword!

Weakest of its kind!

It almost seems like the boar was mocking Kishata, but with another attack the boar hits Kishata down to his feet the attack only took 1 HP away!

Dice (1-5) = Miss

Dice (6-8) = Hit 1HP

Kishata: 6/9 HP

Starting Sword!

Weakest of its kind!

I feel useless this thing is just beating me up! I have to take a stand... 'Focus.. Focus' My attempt at focus is a total failure.. I missed... I can't even fight this thing... I am gonna die from a boar....

Dice (1-5) = Miss

Dice (6-8) = Hit 1HP

Kishata: 6/9 HP

Starting Sword!

Weakest of its kind!

The boar is determined Kishata a it's next victim.. The boar takes a couple steps back and gathers it's strength then.. It knocked Kishata down... Causing him to lose 1 HP

Dice (1-5) = Miss

Dice (6-8) = Hit 1HP

Kishata: 5/9 HP

Starting Sword!

Weakest of its kind!

I CAN"T TAKE THIS ANYMORE... I AM GETTING MY ASS KICKED FROM A BOAR... I am useless. 'Right then and their I started to remember the real world my real family and the real bullies' "I can't give up now!!!!" I screamed in frustration. I took one last swing and the boar exploded into millions of tiny shards..

Dice (1-5) = Miss

Dice (6-8) = Hit 1HP

Kishata: 5/9 HP

Boar: 0/3 HP (DEAD)

Starting Sword!

Weakest of its kind!

I actually did it, I beat my first monster... Man I'm weak.. I chuckle to myself lightly.. But then I realize.. I still need to get out of here.. Good thing I heard some people saying that their is a group of players planning to Complete a Boss Raid and finally beat Floor 1 But first I have to get out of here.. I check my inventory..

INVENTORY

STARTING SWORD's DURIBILITY: 2/8

STARTING MAP's AMOUNT: 1

STARTING HEAL POTION's AMOUNT: 1

I have a map I can get out of here!

I made it back to the center of the Starting City. I looked around, trying to find someone who can help me with my mission. The first player I saw was a scruffy looking guy from here I couldn't tell if he was NPC or not. I decided to walk up to him, "Hey, sir can you help me?" I asked trying to keep worry out of my voice. "Help ya' with what?" he replied in a redneck sounding accent. "Um.." I said unsure of how to put my needs, "I want to join that is group that is going to attack the Floor 1 boss" I said with hesitance. "Ya' wanna join dem' Coops!?" "Coops their not crazy their Heroes!" I said trying to defend their honor! "Listen I just wanna join them do you know where they are or not!" I said in a burst of frustration. "Yeah, I know where they are, but it gonna cost ya'!" I gave the man my Potion of Healing and he gave me directions. People are so black hearted...

INVENTORY

STARTING SWORD's DURIBILITY: 2/8

STARTING MAP's AMOUNT: 1

It turns out the group I've been searching so desperately for were having a meeting about the Boss Raid. I was excited and ready to go! Later that day around 5 o' clock I was arrived at the meeting like I was told by rumors. When I showed but the guys their seemed... Out of shape. I should be the last one talking considering the fact I got my ass kicked by a boar, but seriously... Our lives are in the hands of 'these' guys.. "We are screwed!"