[PP-F4] Finding Icecubes <<Avalanche>>

Facing ones fears, conquering the demon within and aiming to better oneself. These were things that, while not in the forefront of Lee's mind, were still there. He rarely held these things at all but in the past months, things had happened that shifted just how he saw some things. So, it was time to put em down. He decided that he would need to define and give them something that could at least give him some sort of bravery. The fourth floor held nothing of interest too him and even more so, it held nothing but horrid and painful memories that only seemed to get worse the longer time passed.

So, in order to face this bullsh*t, he would start visiting the cursed lands for actual reasons and accomplish those reasons. That way, the more positives he gained, the less the negatives would hold weight. Lee would appear in the snow covered town in his usual attire of full plate with his shield already attached to one arm and the other held his familiar Babette in his underarm. He had gotten information of a boss on this floor that, with his stats along with at least one other, it shouldn't be too hard of a problem but the main thing that enticed him was this it was called a 'boss' and that would be a nice boost in ego. He would have to wait on one other before continuing and she was sure to be here any moment.

It was then that he recalled something and used his shield hand to open his inventory and scrolled through his items till he found what he was looking for. As he selected the item, a tear like object would appear in between his fingers. It shined as if covered in dew or was made of some sort of crystal that was constantly shown in the light. He had found a small bundle of these things in his home at the top most floor. He had wondered just what they did and before he knew it, the item would shatter into a fine dust and seemingly sunk into his hand even while he aimed to shake it off but it was gone though he felt there was some difference and he knew this outing was going to benefit him greatly.

x1 Yui's Grace Used = 1 SP Boost

Edited by Lee

The fourth floor. A very important floor even considering how low leveled it was. But Lee was right. It was time to shake off the fear. They needed to progress. Especially if they were going to get anywhere close to being able to join the frontlines. Taking a deep breath, she gave Jareth one last pet and nuzzle before nodding and stepping up to the teleportation platform. "Snowfrost."  She and her familiar were instantly materialized to another teleportation plaza, this one covered in snow however. Jareth fluffed out his feathers for extra protection against the cold as he perched on her shoulder and Piera did her own equivalent, wrapping her armor's cape closer around her body, glad that the armor itself provided a good amount of warmth.

Glancing up, she immediately spotted Lee and smiled warmly at the adorable sight of her love in full shield and armor with his new pet boar in the other arm. "You are so precious." The alchemist immediately stated as she approached him. Leaning down, she smooched the top of Babette's head before stretching onto the tips of her toes to give Lee a peck on the lips. "Oh, I got a new spear! Full points in damage for this one." Equipping the Adamantite Trident, she showed off the weapon before bringing up, "The blacksmith was nice. She suggested doing a quest that would help with extreme weather. It's on the same floor as her shop. Floor five. Called The Traveler. Thought we could take it sometime later."

Lee would turn his attentions toward the summoning platform to which he would pause in thought for a moment. "Would it be summoning or teleporting? Is there a difference?" He would say to himself prior to the brunette materializing. Lee would raise his shield up in a make shift wave to the woman as she moved closer. She would call him precious to which he would instantly snap back "I am Not a stripper!" He would watch as she greeted Babette and then he would lean down just a bit so that their lips would meet without hindrance.

She would then talk about a new weapon and would show him a trident and talked of its more offensive capabilities to which he would let out a whistle "Oh me oh my, looks like we got ourselves a bada*s over here." He would chuckle and then continue "I've been thinking about that quest myself and figured that the skill you get would come in handy, something else we should look into after this if you feel up to the task lil miss aquaWOHman."

Piera snickered at Lee's immediate response to her calling him 'precious', knowing it was coming. She smiled contently after their kiss and nodded with pride and a huge grin as he called her a badass in a roundabout way. "All da damages~" She bragged, glad that she could now still heal but not be quite as useless and all without sacrificing valuable Skill Points that she wanted to save for putting into her First Aid skill. Col really could buy anything. Nodding again with a bit more seriousness at her love's conferment that they should indeed do the quest she had brought up, the brunette then rolled her eyes at the name he'd given her. "That pun...physically hurt me." She parried back, deadpan. Then life suddenly returned to her eyes as she brought up. "Oh! And guess who the blacksmith was?" Giving him a moment to spout out whatever likely completely wrong or silly guess before stating with a smile, "Tei Tei! Er, Teion! I know you didn't really play with her a lot, but still. I wouldn't have thought this would be her thing, but yeah." The alchemist shrugged, still kind of surprised at the discovery herself.

Lee would chuckle lightly at the comment of her having all of the attack power to which he would also nudge her with his elbow in a joking manner. It was nice that she was aiming to further things and try to make up for some short comings. The armored man was more or less content with every thing he currently had, maybe a few more skills but for the most part, he was okay with not being able to actually do much damage on the basic level. He would come back to reality as she spoke of being assaulted and he couldn't contain the sudden, loud but short burst of laughter with the complimentary head thrown back for a bit more of a flare.

He would calm down quickly as she seemed really excited about just who it was that she had gotten the weapon from and brought up Teion to which it would ping in his head but nothing would actually come from it aside from a name "Teion. The name rings a bell but I'm not sure if I know her like you think that I do. I think. Any more details to go off of than that?"

Shaking her head with an exasperatedly amused smile at Lee's bark of laughter, Piera would sigh, leaning her head to the side as she glanced at her shoulder where Jareth was perched. "See what I have to put up with?" As if the griffon didn't already know.

Nodding in understanding at Lee's lack of complete recognition at the name she explained, "She always had the same avatar, the purple one? Umm and I would stay up really really late voice chatting and gaming with her and her friends sometimes. On League. I don't think you ever played with her though. Not sure. Anyways, she's stuck in here like us and she's a really good blacksmith." Gesturing to the other woman's handiwork.

"I'm thinking of trying to re-get to know her. Maybe go out and do some grinding or something." Shrugging, the brunette then smiled slightly shyly as she admitted, "It'd be nice to have a friend that's a girl again. Anyway, enough about all that. Aren't we supposed to be focusing on this quest?"

Lee was rather happy with himself as Piera had to look to her animal companion for some sort of solace and for him, that was a win. It was then that the brunette aimed to try and give Lee a better image of whom it was that she was talking about. He would know of the game she spoke of though the player would be a bit more vague. There were a lot of people that they played with and some of them mixed together and some were to each of them. As she spoke of him not playing with her, he would flick her on the forehead "Then what the hell makes you think that I'd know her?!"

He would let out a elongated sigh as he would look at her spear to which he would shake his head "I think it'll be a while before I ever actually change my items. Simple and hasn't failed me yet and hey, I need to have some girl friends too." He would chuckle as he she would then chime in that they actually had a reason to be here. "Oh yeah." He would point his shield in the direction that he assumed to be correct "Let's try this way." He would say this in an unsure manner but in all seriousness, he knew where the boss was supposed to be and had aimed to try and memorize it. That was the tricky part was the trying to memorize part. "I wish SwordArt had a notepad feature."

Flinching away with a smile as she laughingly received a flick to her forehead, Piera replied, "I thought you might've remembered me mention or talk about her! I just thought it was cool was all. Well...cool that I met her, not cool that we're uh...both here an all." Shrugging slightly awkwardly, the brunette would sigh along with her partner before tilting her head to survey him as he spoke about keeping his items and build.

Letting out a smaller chuckle at his proclaimed need of girl friends, the alchemist nodded. "You have better luck than me on that front anyway. But sure, if she has any friends, I'll pass them along. We'll all go out and paint our nails and braid our hair. Chest hair in your case." Her eyebrows waggled over the frames of her glasses before shaking her head. That would certainly be a sight to see.

Glancing in the direction that he then pointed, Piera nodded. But at Lee's comment, she blinked and stared blankly at him for nearly thirty seconds before realizing he was serious. "But...there is? I mean it doesn't say 'notepad' or anything, but you can bring up something like it. That's if you want to keep organized though. I mean if you just need a quick reminder or to jot something down, you could just send a message to yourself. Here, look."

Piera stepped closer to her love, resting her back against his chest so he could see over the shoulder that didn't have a griffon occupying it as she swiped open her menu and navigated through a few tabs and folders before pointing at a rectangular icon. "That one. I sometimes write my thoughts or notes for my potions and recipes, materials that worked particularly well, stuff like that."

"Hoe, you know how much you talk about people? What in gods name do you think would make you think that I would keep all of those things in my head?! It isn't that big." He would say, rubbing the side of his head as if to find it judgemental. As she would then ask to share his spoils he would turn his head up in a egotistical fashion whilst waving his shield in her general direction as if to dismiss her "Psh, begone with your begging peasant. I haven't the time for that ugly word. Sharing." He would say this with a serious face but would then crack as a smile would appear over his face as she would place herself against his chest to show him what it was she was speaking about.

He would lean forward and tilt his head to take a closer look and would then let his eyebrows raise and nod his head "Well I'll be da*ned. Never noticed that." He would then let his attention raise to see movement in the snow, more over something shimmering that looked to be a giant snowflake. He would lower Babette to the ground as he would draw his sword and nod his head forward "Those are giant floating snowflake faces...right?"

Lee: 220

Piera:380

cryogonal.gif
Ice Elemental1: 190/190
Damage-57

Ice Elemental2: 190/190
Damage-57

Ice Elemental3: 190/190
Damage-57

At his protestation that his head was too small to remember all of the people she mentions, Piera simply grinned before reaching up to rub her hand against the other side of his head. "I know, that's why I like it! So cute n compact." But when he would act like she was to lowly for him to share his wealth of female friends, the alchemist would gape, resting a hand on her breastplate in over-dramatic offense. "Sharing is caring, Lee. Sharing is caring." As he cracked a smile, she too would let out a light chuckle, always enjoying their jests with each other.

Shrugging at Lee's admission, the alchemist admitted, "It took me a while to find it too. And by then I just assumed I was like the last one to discover it like always." Eyes following Babette's descent rather than where her partner was looking, she was distracted by the tiny boar's cuteness and couldn't resist giving her a pet or two before glancing up at Lee's question. "Hm? Oh. Yyyyeeeess? Why? No idea. But yes, yes they do seem to be...they can't be Avalanche, right? Oh god, what if there's like a swarm of them and all of them make Avalanche?" She was fairly sure that wouldn't be the case, but it was still a horrifying thought.

As the odd monsters floated forwards, Piera squinted and made out their name, "Ice Elementals. Let's get to it honey. Stay with Babette, Jareth."  The griffon cooed before flapping off of her shoulder and resting next to the tiny boar. Twirling her new spear between her hands, Piera stated, "Let's get to it honey!"

Immediately charging into the middle of them to try to attack all three at once, but the middle one deftly floated just high enough to avoid her meager height, causing her to slip in the snow and in an attempt to stop herself, she accomplished what she wanted, but in a way that had her landing flat on her rear, her cape flared out about her as she looked about dazedly. "That didn't happen. Redo!"

Spoiler

ID# 83236 results:

Battle: 4 - Miss!

[H:0] Lee    - HP: 220/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 40 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:0] Piera  - HP: 380/380 | EP: 38/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 190/190 | DMG: 57

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 190/190 | DMG: 57

Ice Elemental 3 - HP: 190/190 | DMG: 57

Edited by Piera

Lee would turn his attentions to Piera as she spoke to Jareth to stay with Babette to which he would chuckle to himself "Oh, that isn't going to last long." He would watch as Piera spun around her newly attained spear and spoke of heading in first. He figured that regardless of how it started, he would be able to sway things the way he wished it to go after a clash or two. Though, what happened was actually something to laugh at and rightfully so as Piera would call out that it did not count toward the fight "Ha! Oh, Oh THAT was good. But this..." He would take a few steps forward as he would tighten his grip on his sword and there would be a green aura emitting from the player as he would move closer and would let his last footfall come down as he would arch his back and throw his head toward the air as he would let out a howl " ARH-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The shock-wave of the shout would auto lock the aggro of the monsters they were now in combat with.

The first Ice Elemental would be the first to react to the taunt, rushing forward and slamming into the shield of the plate armored player but would reel back from the thorns activation on the shield. The second would quickly react to this and swing around to Lee's blind side and slam into his back, all the while, Babette's fur would flare up in aggression and begin to turn in color, to a whiter shade with each hit that its master would take. The third Ice Elemental would aim to attack but as it was going to ram the other side of the player, it would miss entirely, striking nothing but air. The trio of elemental's would come back together to form an organized line.

Spoiler

[H:3] Lee    - HP: 220-17-18= 185/220 | EP: 12/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 40 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:0] Piera  - HP: 380/380 | EP: 38/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 190-14= 176/190 | DMG: 57
ID: 83241 BD: 6(HIT)(THN)

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 190/190 | DMG: 57
ID: 83243 BD: 9(CRIT)

Ice Elemental 3 - HP: 190/190 | DMG: 57
ID: 83244 BD: 2(MISS)

Edited by Lee

Ears reddening at her partner's telltale and very much expected laughter at her blunder, the brunette stuck her tongue out at the man as she got to her feet, brushing the snow from her cape and armor. She had just straightened up as she saw him begin to glow green and so got a spectacular image of him Howling at the trio of ice monsters. She could see the skill hit them and immediately take effect, flailing their little crystal...dangly thingies angrily before rushing at the armored man. Her heart constricted slightly as the first two slammed into him.

It was only with the second one that she would notice his familiar. "Whoa...Babette?" She would question the boar for some reason as if it could reply. The little boar's fur seemed pale now. Was that healthy? Or did Lee just have a magical color changing pet? Maybe it had something to do with it's special skill. She needed to concentrate on the fight at hand though. She could ask about Babette after they took care of these things.

Taking advantage of the fact that she was directly behind them and all of their attention was focused solely on her trusty tank, Piera inhaled in concentration, carefully gripping her spear before sprinting forwards like a bullet out of a gun, green energy shooting out of her trident to hit all three of the monsters immediately in front of the weapon's tri blades. "Yeah!" Piera exclaimed in victory before realizing that she now probably made herself a target and started backpedaling. "Uhhh, so honey? At what point do you want me to heal you? And don't say when you're in the red."

Spoiler

ID# 83256 results:

Battle: 6 - Hit! Sword Art used, Sonic Charge - 7 AOE DMG, +3 Hate

[H:3] Lee    - HP: 185/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 40 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:3] Piera  - HP: 380/380 | EP: 38/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: (176-7)169/190 | DMG: 57

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: (190-7)183/190 | DMG: 57

Ice Elemental 3 - HP: (190-7)183/190 | DMG: 57

Edited by Piera

Lee would re-steady his posture after the attacks, enjoying that even with the strikes, he stood unaltered and very much alive. He would quickly let his eyes shift over his immediate area as to make sure that more were not on the way as well as seeing if he had any sort of status effects. Lucky he we in the clear in all of these areas which he would nod to himself in self agreement. He would watch as the group of Ice Elemental would be besieged by the brunette's spear and they would all take great offense to the attack but it was something that she could attack them all at once. Sword skills seemed good for those that would use them for such reasons but that was beyond him. Piera would ask him when it was that he would like to be healed to which he would raise his shoulders "Preferably before I die. I mean, if it wouldn't be too much trouble for you. Though, not uselessly either. Find a happy medium." The man would begin to glow green once again as he would let loose another howl, blasting outward and resonating against his foes to garner more aggro.

The first Ice Elemental was confused at just whom it wished to strike at but when the man yelled, its attentions were focused on the tank and it would rush at him though, this time, the second and third Ice Elemental would charge as well. Before they were able to make contact with the metal tank, their crystalline edges would clash against each other as they all aimed for the one target at once and seemingly the same spot, causing them to miss him entirely and crash into the ground not to far by his side. They began to shift around in order to pull themselves apart and back into a fighting position.

Spoiler

[H:6] Lee    - HP: 185/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 40 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:3] Piera  - HP: 380/380 | EP: 38/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 169/190 | DMG: 57
ID: 83278 MBD: 1

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 183/190 | DMG: 57
ID: 83279  MBD: 1

Ice Elemental 3 - HP: 183/190 | DMG: 57
ID: 83280  MBD: 1

Edited by Lee

At Lee's answer regarding her question on when to heal him, Piera ran an armored hand down her face with a groan. "Th-Thanks honey. That was helpful." Not.  She'd just have to wing it...or most likely heal him too early. She didn't like seeing him take any damage at all, let alone dip into the yellow. Too many bad memories. But that was why they were here, right? To rewrite them with better ones.

Wincing slightly at the loudness of her fiance's Howl, the brunette watched as the mob deliberated who to attack before the skill forced the decision for them, charging all at once. But unfortunately due to their angle, the three ice creatures all crashed into one another instead of their intended target. "Awww....they tried." Piera sympathized with a chuckle and shake of her head.

Taking advantage of them all being grouped together, the armored woman rushed forward, intent on using her area of effect sword art once more. But just as her glowing trident was about to strike, the trio managed to separate, ensuring that there was nothing to stop Piera from overshooting in her attack and falling straight onto her front in the snow. "Mother [censored] snowflakes." The healer would grumble as she got to her knees and used her spear to stand. Glaring over at Lee she asked dryly, "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

ID# 83282 results:

Battle: 2 - Miss!

[H:6] Lee    - HP: 185/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 40 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:3] Piera  - HP: 380/380 | EP: 34/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 169/190 | DMG: 57

Edited by Piera

Lee would raise his sword up close to his forehead and give a salute toward Piera as she thanked him for his pin point advice. Lee would turn his attentions toward the monsters as they had failed to not only land a hit on his but has foiled each other in the process to which he would laugh. He would then look to Piera as she spoke of them trying "Trying being a very key word." The brown haired female would take this chance to attack and all things considered, it was to be an easy strike. That was until the monster broke free from one another and darted away to cause her attack to miss all of them in the process. He was about to make a comment about the situation but she beat him to the punch to which he would nod his head firmly "Oh, you haven't the faintest idea honey."

He figured that it was his turn to take a hit before going back to yelling at the creatures. He would hold his sword out to the side and turn it so that the blade gleamed, both against the the snowfall and the sparking of the paralyzing effect that it held. He would rush forward toward the first elemental to attack him and would bring his sword crashing down to slam against the creature. The force would blow the monster into a tailspin away from the tank as the critical hit would force it to do so. "Hell Yeah! That is how you DO it! That was Da*ned Sexy!"

The first Ice Elemental would be sent back but this would not stop it as it would stop before hitting the ground and dash forward at the armored man only to miss once again at actually landing a blow against him. The second and third Ice Elemental's would follow suit but as it happened prior, the two would glance one another and mess the other up and miss the target of armor once more.

Spoiler

ID: 83299
BD: 10

[H:8] Lee    - HP: 185/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 40 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 169-3= 166/190 | DMG: 57 (PAR+1)(BLD+2)
ID: 83304  MBD: 2

ID: 83305  MBD: 4

ID: 83306  MBD: 3

Edited by Lee

Rolling her eyes at his 'honey' comment, the brunette then stood on the sidelines and watched as he took a stab (literally) at attacking the monsters for a change. And it was not a bad stab at all. Managing to score a critical hit and knocking his target away, further disorienting it, Piera frowned in an impressed sort of way before it morphed into an amused grin at the armored man's exaltation. With a shake of her head and a chuckle, the alchemist would agree, "That is indeed, how you do. As well as being very visually stimulating." She air kissed towards her love before taking a breath and shrugging, "Here goes nothing."

This time, Piera would forego the use of any sword arts or trying to attack more than one, instead focusing solely on the one that Lee had hit, hoping that the weaker mob would be an easier target. This was sadly not the case. The hit that Lee had scored on it had sent it into a frenzy, bobbing animatedly and avoiding two of her stabs before zooming away, leaving a trail of cold disappointment in its wake. "Welp. That certainly was nothing. At least I'm consistent." She would lean on her spear in a defeated sort of way and proposed, "I think we might make more headway if we just waited for them to beat themselves to death against you. I like that plan."

Spoiler

ID# 83400 results:

Battle: 3 - Miss!

[H:3] Piera  - HP: 380/380 | EP: 34/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 166/190 | DMG: 57

Edited by Piera

Piera would once again aim to strike at the monster that he had struck though because of the way that he had struck it, the monster had moved its way out of range of her weapon, causing her to miss yet again. She would then bring up how they should simply let them break themselves apart and move on from there. He would laugh and draw his sword back and move to attack the paralyzed elemental but his attack would come short, his foot catching a snow covered root that would cause him to fall forward and hit the ground. He would push himself up "Oh no.... Why Did You Rub Off On Me?!" He said aimed at the brunette player as to which he missed his attack.

The first Ice Elemental would twitch from the paralyses it was under and unable to fight against it. The second and third would fumble around and aim to attack the armored player once more but because of his own blunder, they would miss by a mile and come to a stop not too far from the first.

Spoiler

ID: 83463
BD: 1 (MISS)

[H:8] Lee    - HP: 185/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 40 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 166-12= 154/190 | DMG: 57 (PAR)(BLD+1)
ID: N/A  MBD: N/A

ID: 83464  MBD: 2

ID: 83465  MBD: 4

Edited by Lee

Not quite able to muffle her laugh as she saw her love miss his target and fall into the snow, Piera at least tried to hide her smile from behind her hand. At his question she shrugged and replied, "I can't help how sexy you are honey, gosh. ...You want some rub?" Eyeing him slyly with a wide grin as she bit her bottom lip. Shaking her head with amusement at her awful attempts at jokingly flirting, the alchemist focused from his prone form to their opponents. Mainly the one that looked like it was the most damaged. Lee still had the majority of the hate and she needed to use that to her advantage.

Taking a few large steps backwards, Piera bent her knees, eyes sharp as her weapon as she focused on the first elemental, taking off in a charging sprint before going down to a knee with her left leg extended, using her right elbow to make sure she didn't fall completely as she slid on the snow, passing right under the first ice creature. Skidding to a stop behind it, the armored woman quickly got to her feet, simultaneously twirling her green glowing trident to slash from it's bottom left to it's top right, chipping at the ice that consisted of its body as she released her sword art and scored a critical hit on it.

Seeing it's health dip down significantly (at least compared to all previous attempts) caused a smirk of satisfaction to spread across the woman's lips. ...And then whatever coolness she thought she had was lost as her eyebrows raised, looking over to Lee as she asked excitedly, "Did you see that honey! Was I good?"

Spoiler

ID# 83596 results:

Battle: 10 - Critical Hit! Sword Art used, Heft - 18 DMG, +2 Hate

[H:5] Piera  - HP: 380/380 | EP: 34/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: (154-18)136/190 | DMG: 57 (PAR)

Edited by Piera

Lee would quickly turn his attention toward Piera as she would speak to him after his small stumble and would then go on to speak about if wished for some love to which he would give off a false laughter and a snarky appearance over his face. "Har-dy Har har." He would ready his sword once more but as Piera lunged to attack the ice elemental, she would land a hardy blow which he would let out a whistle in appreciation "Well lookie looky. Gettin all for cereal." He would, instead of attacking, let forth another `Howl` to make sure that even with her onslaught, they would still be focused on him more so than her. "You keep at it honey, give em hell."

The first Ice Elemental would be struck back by the lance that the brunette wielded but would aim to recover but as it it was ready to attack, another howl would cause it to focus on the tank. It would charge but would take damage from the bleeding effect once more which would cause it to miss its mark. The second Ice Elemental would be far luckier than its others as it would slam into Lee's shield and while it did bring in the damage, there was a recoil from the shield that would rebound onto the creature. The third Ice Elemental would attack there after but not wanting to strike the shield, it would slam into the ground at the man's side and miss him entirely.

Spoiler

ID: N/A
BD: N/A

[H:11] Lee    - HP: 185-18= 167/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 40 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:5] Piera  - HP: 380/380 | EP: 34/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 136-12= 124/190 | DMG: 57 (BLD)
ID: 83790  MBD: 4

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 183/190 | DMG: 57 (PAR+1)
ID: 83791  MBD: 9

ID: 83792  MBD: 5

Edited by Lee

A chest deep chuckle rolled forth from Piera's mouth at Lee's fake snarkyness, always loving antagonizing him. It also didn't help that her critical strike was lifting her spirits. It wasn't often that she got to look cool for him after all. Grinning somewhat bashfully at his praise (it was definitely praise for him), the alchemist then saluted when he told her to keep at it. "Yes, sir~." His Howl didn't cause her to wince this time, getting more used to it as she focused on the elementals that immediately went into a frenzy after the skill took effect. A raspberry like sound burst from her lips at the third creature's attempt to hit (or possibly avoid) Lee's thorn laden shield, running straight into the snow covered ground. Either way it was hilarious. Sides contracting from held in laughter, the brunette charged forward, trying to hit the first ice monster, but she caught sight of the third one floating upwards, absolutely covered in snow and she burst out laughing, completely missing her stab as she held her weapon with one hand, the other arm holding her ribs. "Ohhh! Ohhh god it's so pitiful!"

Spoiler

ID: 84093
BD: 1 - Critical Miss!

[H:11] Lee    - HP: 193-24= 169/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12

Ice Elemental 1 - HP: 136-12= 124/190 | DMG: 57 (BLD)
ID: 83790  MBD: 4

Ice Elemental 2 - HP: 183/190 | DMG: 57 (PAR+1)
ID: 83791  MBD: 9

ID: 83792  MBD: 5