(PP-F1) The tracker arena ( Jeremy12, Jace13, Belle)

As Jeremy laughed at Jace's funny joke he noticed something strange going on. They were in the woods and no animals were seen or heard. He brought out his sword Leaf and hung it in the air and looked at Jace and Belle to get ready. Someone or something was nearby. Then all of a sudden, wham! He was on the ground and he tried to get up but he was hurt inside. He heard swords clashing. Then Jace was down. Then a huge thonk as Belle fell to the ground her spear on her body. Then just in time he went unconscious.

As Jace woke up he found himself in a log in the woods with a seal over it. There was a voice over a intercom hidden somewhere near. You have all been plucked from your normal areas to fight in the arena. You all have trackers in you and you are in a arena that will be fighting monsters all around. All of you are allies but you may kill each other. Your main weapons are in the center which are about a half mile straight ahead. You have all been equipped with a knife now get ready to fight. Where's belle and Jeremy! Jace said .

Belles heart pounded as she listened to the voice. Get her weapon find Jace and Jeremy. She knew that Jace would get there first. He was really fast. Then the voice said

5...4...3...2...1 GO! The seal opened and Belle ran as hard as she could Jace, Jeremy! She ran through the woods and slowed as a guy stormed past her. She knew there were ten players. It was in the intercom she thought. She ran and saw the boy slowing down. He turned and saw her. Hello she said to him. He screamed in pain as she looked behind him and saw a huge fanged beast biting down into him. Belle ran straight as fast as she could away from the beast. Jeremy! Jace!

Jeremy ran forward as he was let out of his cage. Get to the middle form a alliance and win these games. All of them together should be able to win. As he was running someone bumped into him causing him and the other person fall. It was a girl. He got up went to her and held out his hand. I'm Jeremy what's your name. He waited as she said Ana. Ana huh? Well Ana we have to get our stuff come on he said leading her straight. He could see a glimpse of the inner circle not that far away. Come on he said turning back to her. Then he heard a Jeremy! Jace! It was Belle. She was close. Belle!

As the seal opened Jace ran out into the open jogging at a fast rate to the inner circle. When he was jogging a blade found itself a nest in a tree near him. Jace ran faster and looked back and seen a boy grabbing the knife out of the tree. Then he could see the inner circle. He ran past the trees and into the circle where there was weapons everywhere along with packs of food and water. He grabbed a pack his Jeremy and belle's weapons and seen a enemy at the edge of the forest and seen him grab a weapon he looked cautiously looked at him and Jace raised his weapon warning him

As Belle ran in the middle she saw Jace with her weapon and a girl with a spear sneaking behind Jace. She grabbed her knife and threw it at the girl. It lodged in her arm and the girl screamed in agony. She grabbed her weapon from Jace and stood by his side. Ok we are all friends here. He said we are in a team. Almost everyone was in the circle. Everyone get your weapon and let's plan this team thing. The girl that she hit with a knife grabbe her spear and charged Belle with it. She closed her eyes waiting for death but then opened them and raised her trident and dodged the spear and stabbed the girl in the to cage with the trident. As the girl fell and died everyone lowered their weapon. We are all friends. We will act like friends or we will be forced to.

Jeremy lead Ana to the inner circle where he found everyone else in a fighting stance. He ran to Jace and grabbed his weapon and picked up a spear for Ana. Here you go he said. Then a howl or much more roars broke through the silence and everyone backed up to the middle to protect themselves and each other. Then a huge daggers like fanged beast ripped through the trees and found itself a place to stand in the inner circle. Jeremy watched as a player swooped in and attacked slicing the blade into the mutts arm. The mutt growled and snarled and with his claws slapped back the boy. The boy slammed into a tree unconscious. Players started throwing spears. He charged up and attacked the beast with all of his might in a blow. As the beast whimpered in pain he backed up before it could strike. I think it is almost dead. Jace you know what to do.

As Jace motioned a player to get the back en and he would get the front, he moved to the front of the beast waving his sword in front of him. The beast was totally focused on him. Then the other player stabbed his backside and the beast reared up in pain. Now was his chance. He stabbed with as much might as he had into the creatures rib cage. The beast lost all of its HP. Good bye Jace said to it swinging his sword. Mission accomplished.

Belle watched as Jace defeated the beast. HE was busy congratulating himself and then she realized. They were all a team now. Belle grabbed her trident and said now we have to plan our way to win this thing. I think it has already been a day and is almost night. So, we will have some people take watch and then wake another after their hour and thirty minute watch. Okay, we have 8 players left. One died on his run to the inner circle from the beast Jace killed. Another died from me and my trident as she attacked me. So i think girls watch first. There are 4 girls left and 4 guys left. So, me and Ana will watch first and then you two will watch second. One of the girls stepped up and said my name is Autumn. The others name was Catherine. Then Jeremy and Jace and then you two. They stepped up and said their names were Michael and Caden. Okay, we are all ready.

Jeremy let Ana and Belle take first watch. He did not fall asleep quickly. He held his weapon close to his body. He wa afraid someone might betray them. But sleep took him over and the bightmares came. He was stuck stranded in the arena with all of his comarads. Then they all turned to ugly beasts and attacked him. As he brought down the blade on ones head it turned into little Ana and looked at him dying in his hands how could you her eyes said.

Jace blacked out immediately. He was so tired because he had ran a half mile sprinting them had a face off with a few players and then battled a huge mutt beast. He had dreams of battling a huge beast with golden eyes. A he stars in the eyes of the beast e was paralyzed. Then it's huge scorpion tail raised and pierced right through his body. But instead of dying and losin the game he stayed solid and felt tremendous pain in his side. Then the beast rose mighty wings and did not move but Jace could hear the ruffling. Then he woke up fast. It was dark everyone was sleeping but the girls named Autumn and Catherine who insisted on a apple back and forth. He grabbed his knife and threw it at the apple. It nailed it in the Right side. Pay attention to your surroundings he yelled at them. They exchanged a glance and walked on the sides of him and Autumn hit him with her elbow. He was knocked out.

Belle taking her turn at sleep already finishing her shift fell to the ground and snoozed. As she had a dream of the boy being killed by the mutt she screamed inside. All of this was to much. Then as she dreamed later in the game it was worse. She dreamed that at the end she killed the four other remaining players Jace Jeremy, Ana and Autumn. She killed them out hunger. That's when she started taking all of the supplies she was attacked by some small evil fanged creatures. Then it sank its fangs into her arm and warm blood rand down it. Then another came and tackled her down and bit down on her neck.

Jeremy between nightmares and the sound of struggling woke up and seen Autumn and Catherine dragging Jace down a path of the woods. He was knocked out! He watched them slowly lift him up and with two blades from the two fallen warriors nailed him into a tree. He acted as he was sleeping as the girls came back. But as they both turned to look back at Jace he ran back up and hid behind a tree. As the girls played with a apple that had a slot in the right side he slowly snuck up to Jace and pulled out the blades stuck to the cloth of his shirt. He pulled out his water bottle and poured it on Jaces face to wake him up. Seeing him wake up he told him to stay there. He grabbed his knife an threw it into the arm of Catherine. Catherine screamed waking everyone. Then he made sure everyone only had time to see him sink the blade into Autumns rib cage.

Jace groggily got up and noticed that he was not near the others. He heard gasps as and he walked toward the noise. His head hurt like no other. Then S he turned to the inner circle he seen Catherine pulling a knife out of her arm and Jeremy pulling his sword out of Autumn. Then he had a mixture of feelings. Horror, fear, surprise, an thankfullness. But he was so dizzy he fell to the ground. His vision was blurry as he felt someone pick him up. Then everything went black.

Belle screamed as she seen Jeremy stabbed the blade through Autumn. It just wasn't fair. What did he kill her for. She looked at Jeremy and screamed at him you monster! What is wrong with you! She seen Jace injured doubling over from pain. She seen him fall to the ground unconscious. What have you done to Jace! She seen unrest in all of the others. The boy Michael grabbed his sword an said this boy is a traitor we must kill him. The others nodded and all but Belle chased him into the darkness of the woods. She ran to Jace and cleaned him up. He was hurt and beaten up. She laid him propped up on a tree. Wait Jeremy would never hurt Jace.

Jeremy ran into the darkness hot in pursuit. C'mon already. What's the big deal he thought. He scaled a tree watching them pass. Michael said where did he go? He could not tell who said probably in a tree somewhere. Then he heard a scream. It was from one of his chasers. Then he seen a bird swooping down at him. He jumped down from the tree. There were about 20 of the birds swooping down on the others. Then he remembered his bird and he struck it down. He seen the others and he charged an struck down 2 birds. They had all beat about 6 of them. Then a bird swooped down squaring Michael In the chest knocking him down with blood. Jeremy struck the bird grabbing him and throwing him over his shoulder. Michael happened to be light. Cover me he yelled to the others. He carried Michael all the way back to their base at the inner circle. About two minutes later everyone else showed up. Uh oh I'm back and you have caught me haven't you?

No guys he did not try to kill them. Jace said. He only wanted to protect me because the girls almost killed me. Jace carefully got up. You can't try to kill a teammate. Your a ruthless killer. And a betrayer. If anyone was supposed to be hunted down I choose her. She is a mean and aggressive being. He pulled out his sword and pointed at Jeremy. He is my savior. Not Autumns killer. Michael looked T him so you want us to kill her instead? No! I don't want anyone of you to die. We are a team that should stick together.

I disagree. She tried to kill him. That is no part of our team. How do we know she won't try to kill anyone else? I say she dies. I do not have the heart to do it but I know what wecan do. Since this a place for our team she will be kicked out into the woods to survive. No food no water only her weapons. Then after a night and a Day you can come back. She pulled out her trident. Move it! Belle said harshly. Jeremy I am sorry for calling you a monster. Then out of the other side Catherine left something slinked through the trees. Guys! She grabbed her weapon and challenged the beast. A huge ember beast stood. It was about 4 ft tall on all fours. Whoa!

Belle 9/9

Jace 11/11

Jeremy 13/13

Michael 7/7

Ana 5/5

Caden 9/9

Ember beast 31/31

OOC: use this as dice roll

1-3 1 damage

4-6 2 damage

7-9 3 damage

10 4 damage.

Enemy dice roll(loot dice)

1-10 miss

11-14 you dodge

15-17 1 damage to you

18-20 3 damage to you.

As Jeremyy moved in to attack the beast he swung at it and the blade came swooping at its chest. As the blade collided it dealt the damage of 3. Then the beast tried to counter attack but he missed and the beast tumbled. Jeremy grabbed his sword and looked to see what had the beast done. There was some red glop all over his blade. It contained coal ashes and molten lava. All it was was lava. No wonder it has so much HP. It was not alive!

Jace stabbed through the molten core of the beasts heart with his sword. His sword came out red and slimey. Not much damage. The blade did not hurt the beast at all for all he did was push rock. He came at the beast and swung the blade at its neck colliding with it for a damage of three. Then the beast came and struck a fire lash on his left arm. Causing a loss of two damage.

Jace 9/11

Jeremy 13/13

Belle 9/9

Ana 4/5

Michael 7/9

Caden 7/7

Lava beast 22/31