[PP:F1] <EaL> With Winik

The woman giggled lightly at his question, placing a hand over her pale pink toned lips as if to stifle the reaction. It was true, they had been collecting culinary ingredients, "Yes. You are right. Unless you wanted to make a steel plate armor out of sausage links or something. You see. When the materials enter your inventory, they just become generic materials for whatever you are using as a craft. So you could pull out something like a berry and it would actually be a metal ingot for Blacksmithing. So it becomes universal."

ID: 84738
LD: 12+ 8 = +4 T1 Materials (20 Total)
-All Materials go to Winik-

As Anemone had started to walk back towards the safe zone, another small patch of items had caught her eye. With a short stride towards them and leaning over, she had snatched up the bundle and waved back to @Winik, "That makes twenty. I think this is a very good start for someone such as yourself. You'll be able to get something decent from this. As you say, all we have to do is go back and talk to the old lady NPC. Let's go!"

Edited by Anemone

Winik followed behind her, jogging lightly to try and catch up. At this point, he was just trying to finish the quest. His hunt for mats ended back on his last failure. A breeze blew through the fields, lifting the hair from his face, the dappled light reflecting in his eyes "And all I have to say is I'm done?," he questioned as the entered the Town of Beginnings side by side. Again, he played bodyguard in attempt to keep Anemone from being batted around. He hovered over her, protectively without being extremely creepy about it.

They walked for several minutes, final entering the shopping district where the old lady box awaited. Winik gestured for Anemone to stay there and jogged over the the lady. He made comment about being done and a window popped up in front of him. He accepted and ran back, a smile plastered across his face. "I'm a cook now!"

Thread Rewards: 1 SP Each, 200 Col Each
Quest Rewards Winik: Shop-Title, +21 [T1] Materials, +1 SP, + Material Roll by Thread Closer

Edited by Winik
  • 1 month later...