New Journal Set Up

What do you think?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• I LOVE IT!
    • Nah, Let's just stick to the old one.
    • I like it, but I don't want to transfer my old journal to a new template.
    • The First Option

Okay, So I was looking at the journals and all the stuff that's on the forums and I think we should have a new template to be up to date with our new system of Col, Skill Points, and what not. So I revamped the Journal Template, It works better and everything. yes, this would mean you'd need to take like 10 mins of your life to change your template from your old one to your new one, but it isn't as hard as it seems. Plus, it makes reading journals actually a little easier too.

«Name» Self Given Title

» Username:

» Real name:

» Age:

» Gender:

» Height:

» About:

» Virtues:

» Flaws:

Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html

Profession:

Skills Skill Points Used: #/# (2 Per Level) Add "Skill Rank: 0" After Every Skill

Non-combat:

»

»

Passive:

»

»

Combat:

»

»

Weapon skills :

»

»

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

»

»

»

Roleplays

»

»

»

»

»

»

»

»

»

»

Relationships (optional)

» Single

Story Thus Far (optional)

»

Col: 0

Transaction History (Last 10 Transactions)

»

»

»

»

»

»

»

»

»

»

Hmmm... I do like this idea. A few things wrong with it, but nothing too major that needs to be pointed out. I for one think this is a pretty good template, and I must say, I think it's worth a shot. Even if it means transmuting all my stuff I've done since level 1...

This is definitely worth testing. I'm down with trying to make it work. I like the idea of making some skills better than others. Otherwise it can only be assumed they are all equally better. Either way something should be done for improving one skill over others.

Also, you're a genius for looking at improving the system and only recently joining. I like that.

Me to. It would be awesome with the col system as well. Anyway, anyone got an idea of how much money a novice sword/dagger costs????? I wanna by one.

As far as i'm concerned if you go talk to Daeron, he's a good blacksmith, he crafted Darius a rare shield and rare armor. He's almost a rank 2 blacksmith if i'm not mistaken.