PP - F21 Rolled Up Sleeves (Shield) (Completed)

OOC: Chest roll applied here. Materials roll 85052 applied to previous post.

ID: 85051
Loot Dice: 19
Chest Opened Successfully

The bluenette gave a laugh before looking over to address the newly discovered chest that Shield came upon. "Well I guess I'll take a look..."

Kneeling in front of the chest he began to inspect the outside, "Just like I did when out with Meokka looking for materials. I've gotta be careful that this isn't a trapped or a mimic."

Finding a panel that could be depressed on the side of the trunk he pressed it down slowly, seeing the upper lid begin to open. Holding it partway down the bluenette tried to peek inside, making sure that no wires were inside...or teeth.

Seeing only the light sparkle of treasure he carefully pushed the panel all the way, the lid fully opening. The light of the treasure inside began to illuminate the cavern softly, tempting the Ultramarine Knight to peek inside. As he looked inside Calrex gave a smirk, "Well I think we just covered a bunch at once. Check out what's inside."

Chest Loot:
3150 Col
8 Materials
Perfect Unidentified Armor
2x Rare Unidentified Consumables

Group Materials Total: 15

Topic Complete

• 1 Page Complete (1 SP / 400 col)
    • 200 Col to each player
  • 8 Materials (Out of Combat)
    • 4 Materials to each player
  • Chest Loot: 3150 Col / 8 Materials / 1 Perfect Unidentified Armor / 2 Rare Unidentified Consumables
    • 1575 Col to each player
    • 4 Materials to each player
    • 1 Perfect Unidentified Armor to Shield
    • 1 Rare Unidentified Consumable to each player

• Total Materials and Col:
    • Calrex: 1775 Col / 8 Materials
    • Shield: 1775 Col / 8 Materials