[PP - F1] New Beginnings <<First Few Lessons are Free>>

All Invious needs is just one more material, and she was very determined to find this last damned material, and a few moments have past and Invious had struggled to find a single material: in between this time period, Invious had shot back a smile towards Telrenya that had complemented her and stated how she would eventually become a great supportive character "You really think so?" she had stated out "Being a support seems like its the easy way out and the easy way to progress in all fair honesty. Just seems over protective on yourself in a world like this to be honest with that kind of thinking." she had stated logically at least in her head, she had looked back to try to find this material that she would eventually never find... looks like she had jinxed herself when thinking she finally got the hang of it... dang it...

@Telrenya

-----

ID: 85631 - LD: 5

Materials Gathered: 4/5

Edited by Invious

Telrenya took on a small frown when Invious explained her opinion on having a support build. "Not at all!" She chimed in. "Building support is more risky, isn't it? It's harder to fight on your own without the damage, and you can't take as many hits without the defensive skills." She reasoned, nodding to herself as she spoke as if she agreed with her own points. "You have to depend on other players, so you can't level at your own pace."

The woman was about to take a few steps forward towards a grouping of trees that she hoped would hold more materials. Before she moved, however, an oddly-colored plant at her feet caught her eye. She knelt down a moment, plucking a bundle of herbs from the ground and depositing the item to her inventory with a small smile.

Straightening back up, Telrenya continued moving and turned her head over her shoulder as she continued the conversation. "That's what I think, at least. It's a really selfless way to build, since it makes it harder to fight on your own." She smiled softly, hoping to pass some more encouragement to the robed woman. Telrenya felt a bit selfish by comparison; she wanted to be able to level up independently, at least once she had a few levels under her belt and some equipment to keep her afloat in combat.

@Invious

Material Gathering:

Spoiler
  • ID#: 85655
    • LD: 12 - Success!

• Invious: 4/5
  • Telrenya: 3/5

Edited by Telrenya

Telrenya had a good way of thinking, however she had completely forgot about the hate system about this game and what makes it completely unfair and unbalanced even "If this game didn't use a hate system them it could have been risky. The only thing support characters really need to worry about is the fact that area of effect attacks exist. However if I bring some form of mitigation and self healing... I'll be fine." she had stated to her before going back to try to find the last material needed for the objective... and with a few seconds of looking she had eventually found the last material she needs. She had placed it into her inventory along with the rest of the materials and stood back to Telrenya as she had placed her hands on her hips and leaned forward a bit "Kay. I am done Telrenya, you done as well to finish this quest up?"

@Telrenya

-----

ID: 85684 - LD: 14

Materials Gathered: 5/5 - Complete

Edited by Invious

While Invious continued the conversation and finished collecting the last of her own quest objectives, Telrenya's arm was raised above her in an attempt to grab a single fruit hanging from a tree branch. "I guess...you have...a point." The woman's sentence was broken up between small hops as her outstretched fingers inched closer to their target. With one last jump the blonde managed to knock the fruit loose, her feet landing back on the ground while she hurriedly moved to catch the item before it would crash to the ground and disappear. "Whew... Almost." She replied to Invi while dismissing the item away into her inventory. "I still have to get one more." Placing her hands on her hips, Telrenya leaned back and tilted her chin up, looking to the other branches of the tree for any other materials that she might be able to get from it.

Material Gathering:

Spoiler
  • ID#: 85876
    • LD: 13 - Success!

• Invious: 5/5
  • Telrenya: 4/5

Edited by Telrenya

Invious had nodded her head, it was clear that she had understood what Invious had meant about it, however the one thing Invious truly is worried about is the fact that Area of Effects exist, and is seemingly more frequent from all the rumors she had been hearing from information broker from information broker. However she is no where near close to where she wants to be before participating in any bosses at the given moment. From what she had heard come from Telrenya, she hadn't gotten all of her materials yet, which kind of surprised Invious, however everyone can't immediately get lucky and find all the materials they need right away. She had placed a smile upon her face and walked behind Telrenya and patted her on the back "Don't worry Tel, I believe in you to find the last material. Afterwards we just need to do one objective before the quest is finished, however there are still more beginner quests that we can tackle, you... wanna just do them with me?" she had asked with a smile.

@Telrenya

Telrenya's smile grew wide when the woman asked if she would like to complete the rest of the beginner quests together. After getting an idea of what the quests were like, it seemed like it would be possible to complete them on her own. She might not have much difficulty with the quest tasks, but the dangers of being alone outside of the safe zone loomed over her. She was weak--low in level and lacking equipment that would ensure her survival. Without those things, Telrenya only imagined what could happen if she were to cross paths with a particularly nasty monster or player out in the wilderness.

Besides her own survival, she would admit that she enjoyed the woman's company. She was kind, but still as mysterious as ever. The blonde would even go so far as to say Invious' appearance and demeanor made her seem rather cool. The blonde nodded her head towards the masked woman as her smile extended to a cheerful grin. "Sure! We can do all of them, and get a ton of levels." She gave Invious a confident thumbs-up.

Setting to work to find the last quest item that she needed, Telrenya was lucky enough that she didn't have to search for long. Her sights fell upon a bundle of herbs growing among the grass at her feet. Inspecting the item quickly revealed its classification as a material and eligible quest item, causing the girl to swiftly retrieve it and turn back to Invious. "There we go, all set. Shall we head back?"

Material Gathering:

Spoiler
  • ID#: 86031
    • LD: 18 - Success!

• Invious: 5/5
  • Telrenya: 5/5
Edited by Telrenya

Once she had accepted, Invious had plastered a smile upon her face on her request, then nodded in acceptance when it was time to head out and get this quest done. Invious had guided Telrenya back into the main town, and Invious spent the next few moments trying to run through her head where the store was at, she had gotten a little bit of a headache because she had almost forgotten where the store was but eventually found her way back to the store, Zakariah had gotten back to them with a smile and directed them to where they needed to go to make the potions, and without a single doubt in her mind she had started to get to work and try to make her first potion, and she had successfully made a potion! She had smiled as she had felt like she was a natural talent on it, after she had finished her potion she had looked over to Telrenya to see if she had succeeded or not.

@Telrenya

-----

ID: 86125 - CD: 7 - Rare

Edited by Invious

'Whew, finally.' Telrenya repeated the thought as they headed back to town. As much as the woman enjoyed Invious' company and getting out of the city walls for once, their task had felt lengthy and very much like a chore. Then again, what could she hope to expect from something called a 'beginner quest'. Were all quests like this? Surely, some must involve fighting monsters or saving townspeople and things along those lines. It was at this point that Telrenya mentally cursed her normal disinterest in role-playing games. 'Well, you're living in one now, Estelle.' She reasoned with herself.

As they entered Zachariah's shop after what felt like a whole day's worth of material gathering outside of the safe zone, Telrenya let out a small huff of breath. When presented with their final task of crafting a potion, the blonde looked to Invious while she quickly got to work. The task didn't seem to pose any difficulty for the masked woman who swiftly produced a high-quality potion. The NPC alchemist clapped in approval at the creation, causing Telrenya to frown slightly with apprehension. "Alright, guess I'll give it a shot..." She followed the instructions that the quest-giver had given them, combining the ingredients into a single potion that was comparable in quality to the one Invi had made.

ID#: 86134  CD: 8 - Success!

Edited by Telrenya

With Telrenya's success they had completed the quest that was at hand, Invious knew from words being spread around that there were more... Invious had turned to to Zach and stated to him "Excuse me, I heard there were more beginner stuff that we cant take, do you know where they may be?" Zach had chuckled and turned back to Invious with a smirk with a package extended out and said "If you had waited just a moment I woulda asked you to deliver this package to Lyle Teafeaf... a blacksmith around here, he's a friend of mine and he needs a hand or two. Take this package to him, he'll hand you something to do I am sure of it." then with a smile he had turned back to deal with other needs in the store. With the package in her hands she had looked back to Telrenya and gave her a nod of acceptance and started to walk out the door, this was the true beginning of her life here in SAO... her first completed quest, it felt... good to say the least.

-Complete!-

Rewards:

5x T1 Health Potion of Uncommon Quality [+40 HP]

1x T1 Damage Potion [+1 DMG]

1x T1 Overhealth Potion [+50 Temp HP]

3 SP

200 Col